After the Rally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish I could give you one more but I just don't have it in me right now,lJay apologized.

Mary was flabbergasted. The first round was better than anything she had ever experienced. By the third round she literally came to believe that her pussy belonged to Jay. What was he apologizing for. "Are you really apologizing?," she queried.

Jay caressed her belly,"Yes. I was hoping to go another round or two. The situation...it's a lot...and I guess I got a little excited so..."

What she was hearing suggested that Jay could go four or five rounds. He had said it like it was just normal but for her it was far from normal. For her the three rounds was more than she would ever expect. At this point with Todd, truth be told, the first round doesn't always happen.

Mary tried to seem nonchalant about everything. What else was she supposed to do. "It's okay, I guess next ti..." She cut herself off realizing that her attempt to play cool had led her to suggest something that she did not mean to suggest. There would be no next time. There could be no next time. This time should not have happened.

"You're right. Next time I'll make it better for you. I...," he spoke tracing a finger down her belly toward her sex as he did. Mary abruptly jumped up to her unsteady feet. She needed to end this. As Jay spoke she could tell he was serious. She knew he felt like what he had done wasn't good enough. She couldn't listen to that. He had turned her world inside out. Mary had experienced six full on orgasms during sex in her life, five of those had just occurred. If that wasn't Jay doing his best she didn't need to know what his best was. Already Mary was wrestling with the feelings she was experiencing. She wrestled with feeling like she loved him though she knew that wasn't possible. She wrestled with having been so wreckless. She wrestled with her desire to stay there with him. His best wouldn't help her do what she needed to be doing.

"We need to stop.," Mary said not sure she was even convinced by the words she spoke. She stumbled toward the stairs. Jay called to Mary,"Before you go upstairs..." He rose off the couch and made his way to her, his dick still slimy from their union flopping all around with each step. Jay looked at Mary, grabbed each arm pulling her toward him and kissed her. Mary tried to stay resolute but felt her will crumbling. Jay could sense it as well. Sensing the advantage he had he pressed himself against her and her against the wall behind her. Mary's eyes grew large and she let out a little whimper when she felt his now hardening flesh pushing against her again. It just didn't make any sense that he was hard again.

"Next time...next time I'm gonna make that pussy mine.," Jay kissed her again and then released her. Mary began climbing the stairs mumbling under her breath, "It already is."

12