After the Reunion Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then, it was time to pick up the kids at school. They love going through the carwash, so off we went, starting to get it cleaned up to put on the market. It wasn't worth a lot, around $4,500 - $5,000 according to Kelly Blue Book. Not a lot, but a hell of a lot more than Peterson Honda would have offered.

The kids and I entertained Livvy again that evening and Addie and Nicki got to the house about the same time as the night before. I was anxious for Saturday, the debut of the team's sexy new uniforms.

Wednesday, I thought I'd run to Nyssa and Ontario, visit the stores there. Those had been kind of left to forage on their own the last several weeks, with the attention Addie had been paying to the new store in Mountain Home and the big store in Boise. Addie's original managers were still there and they were more than capable, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to stop by and at least say hi. Let them know we're still alive. There's a lot of nostalgia about the Ontario store, seeing as it was Addie's original.

I knew that Addie was meeting with Leroy, the toy-guy at ten. I had been a good boy, but couldn't resist any longer. At five after ten, I opened the app to Addie's toy and turned it on to low. I wasn't sure if she had it inside her but hoped so. I giggled a little to myself, figuring I'd find out later. Pretty sure with the timing, she'd know it had been me, not Jonah, this time. After a few minutes, I turned it to about three-quarters, both the g-spot and clit stimulators. That should give her something to think about while she's meeting with Leroy. Five minutes later, I turned it off.

I stopped by to see Daryl, too; let him know how much we appreciated him. His quality hasn't changed a bit, even with the new people he's hired. He told me that he sends over ninety percent of his work to us. As a matter of fact, I picked up another box that he had ready to send and took it to Susan, the Ontario manager.

I couldn't help but wonder if Daryl was still as smitten with Addie or if he'd come to the realization that it wasn't going to happen and moved on; not exactly something I could come right out and ask. That was a hornet's nest that I felt really bad about kicking. Not only because Addie had gotten so angry, but it had fanned embers in Daryl that didn't need to have been fanned. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

I called my mom at work and asked if she could have lunch with me. We met at the Sizzler steak house and had a good chat along with a steak and salad. Much better than McDonald's!

The rest of the week went much the same, Livvy in the evenings and Addie getting home after nine, too tired to do anything. Well, that Wednesday night, she did mention something about a tickling in her tummy while she was trying to negotiate a contract; said she had to take an extra bathroom break. This while she was glaring at me, leaving absolutely no doubt that she knew exactly where the 'tickling' had come from.

Her candy counter was stocked and her customers were raving about it. She even asked Sarah about whether she could provide candy in her other stores, too. Apparently, Sarah was making it as fast as she could so they decided to wait a month or so and see if it kept up. Then Sarah would think about expanding if she needed to.

Addie said she called Mr. Hansen, told him he could come to check the toys she had now and see if he could find something for his grandson. He bought a big wooden logging truck and tractor.

She told me how nice that new Odyssey was, too. "I can't wait to take it on a long trip," she said, teasing me about whether she meant the drive or the destination; since her upcoming 'long trip' was going to be a date with her probable future lover.

One more tiny, little happening: Tanya called Addie on Thursday. She had heard back from Playboy and they were sending a photographer the following Tuesday. Addie said that Tanya was really, really nervous, almost scared, "Not almost, she IS scared," Addie laughed.

Addie's first game Saturday was at ten. She left at eight-thirty and I got the kids ready to go, then left at nine-thirty. Another game, a guy's game, was almost over when we went in the gym. Addie's team and another team were sitting at one end of the gym, obviously anxious for their first game.

I was anxious, too, to see those new blue and gold uniforms on the gym floor. Even on the crowded bleachers, it was difficult to control my libido. Addie and I hadn't made love since Tuesday and those uniforms...

The tights were dark blue, skin-tight, to their ankles, heart-shaped cutouts showing bare skin all the way up the outside of their legs, progressively getting bigger toward the top - obviously with nothing on underneath them. The top was a gold sports bra, leaving a bare midriff. And these were good-looking, athletic women; ages from the early twenties to the oldest, probably around forty, sexy as hell! Nicki looked especially nice, with her dark skin contrasting with the gold sports-bra.

I assumed their boyfriends or husbands were probably all here. The only ones I knew particularly well were Kayla (knew her VERY well after last weekend!) and now Nicki. The kids and I sat in the second row of the bleachers. The first was reserved for the teams. Ethan, Kayla's husband, was right behind us and Livvy was beside Katie.

There already seemed to be more spectators than for the men's game that had just finished. Addie has tried to get me to play, but I am NOT athletic. Besides, I told her, "Someone has to watch the kids." Yeah, good one, Matt, use the kids as an excuse.

Watching the women volley the ball around between them getting warmed up was fun in itself. Although, it's kind of embarrassing when you get a hard-on watching volleyball!

Doctor Davidson, Addie's Ob-Gyn, told her she could play, just to not throw herself on the floor going after a ball. Addie played a little, but mostly let the other women play. There was one other substitute, so they took turns each change of service, except for Addie. She played probably less than a quarter of the game, wanting to watch her other players for coaching opportunities.

Their normal matches are two out of three games, but with the number of teams playing, they were just playing one game at a time. And they were short games, only to fifteen, instead of the normal twenty-five. Addie's team won fifteen - eight. Next game, two o'clock.

The women changed into street-clothes and we all went to Granny's Buffet for lunch. Addie paid for all her team member's lunches, but let their personal rooting sections pay for their own.

Just like I predicted, the bleachers were much fuller their next game, which they also won, but at least a little closer, fifteen-twelve. The last game at six was against probably the second-best team in the league and they had to go into overtime - unfortunately, losing nineteen-seventeen.

When we went home that night, Addie told me wasn't worried about losing the game. She saw the mistakes they had to work on and was confident they would have it together by the actual start of the regular season Tuesday. Their team is in the C1 league, the most competitive. Their games will vary between Tuesday and Wednesday and their only practice time will be on Mondays in the Garden City Athletic Club.

Which means that Addie's weekends are free for an occasional trip to Kennewick, Washington, for a date, starting this coming Saturday! She plans to leave Saturday morning, go to Robert & Michelle's house, then back to their house afterward and home Sunday. "That is... unless I go home with Nick, instead," she teased.

God, I'd been horny all damned day looking at those tights and bare tummies. Once the kids were in bed and asleep, there was only one thing on my mind. Ten points to the first reader who can figure out what it was.

No, you were wrong; it wasn't Sunday brunch. It had much more to do with getting my wife and myself naked. Which, by the way, she was when she came out of the bathroom. Wet, too; God, she was just as horny as I was!

Sunday, after breakfast, (Made sourdough pancakes the first time; forgot to mention that Robert told me how to make sourdough and gave me his pancake recipe - good!), Addie game me another not so mild shock treatment, "Hon," she started, "if it's okay with you," (as if I'd say no to whatever she had planned) "I'd like to invite Samuel to dinner Friday night."

12