Dawn's Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Military wife gets lonely.
5.8k words
4.14
24.2k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my very first attempt at writing and publishing a story. I do have other chapters I wish to add if this one if received well enough. I do have to give a special thank you to AmberXX for providing editing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Al, the husband of my best friend, Kim, was pumping his hard cock into my wet pussy over and over. My legs were on his shoulders and my tits were rolling up and down my chest in time to his thrusts. His dick felt so good in my pussy.

"Your pussy is so hot, Dawn, damn you are wet!"

"I haven't been fucked in four months....," I replied between gasps. "I've needed this for a while now!"

Al pulled his cock out and flipped me over on to my hands and knees. With my ass in the air, I felt Al slipping back into my pussy as he grabbed my hips. I groaned loudly as Al fucked me fast and hard.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dawn and, yes, I am being fucked by my best friend's husband. I should let you know that I am married. My husband's name is Tommy and we have been married for three years. My husband, like Al, is in the Air Force. My husband, unlike, Al, is currently on a six month-long deployment. We don't have any children so I have been nearly alone for just over four months. Kim and Al were our best friends prior to Tommy leaving and they have adopted me. I spend most of my free time at their house or them over to mine. So, how did I end up with Al's cock in my pussy? I will get to that in a bit.

Let me describe myself. I'm 24 years old, 5'5" tall with sandy brown hair that I keep shoulder length and my eyes are blue. I have 32 C tits with large puffy nipples and people tell me that my best feature is my ass. My husband, Tommy, and I have been married for three years. I was living in the panhandle of Florida, near an Air Force base, when I met him shortly after he transferred in. Tommy is 26 years old, 5'10" with dark brown hair and eyes. He is in military shape and I fell in love with him on our second date. We married 8 months later.

Tommy and I lived on base after getting married but soon grew tired of the various rules that we did not agree with so we went house hunting and settled on a nice starter home not far from the base. We moved in and soon met Kim and Al at the park near our home where we would go walk. They lived 2 streets behind us and we became fast friends. They were older, Al 38 and Kim 36, but that never seemed to be an issue. Al, like Tommy, was in the Air Force but a higher rank and different career field. Kim was an account manager for a local financial firm. I should mention that I work as a hostess at one of the chain restaurants in town, part time while I take online classes to finish my degree in accounting. I started college after high school but it just wasn't for me. I worked and lived at home with my mother until I met Tommy.

As I said, the four of us became fast friends, always at each other's house, more at Kim and Al's because they had the bigger house with a pool and hot tub, going on weekend trips and becoming almost like family. They also had a bedroom converted into a gym that they said we could use whenever we wanted and gave us a key to their house. I used it the most because Tommy could work out on base.

Tommy and I have a very active sex life. We do something sexual with each other every single day, whether it's fucking, Tommy eating my pussy, me sucking his cock, just playing with each other, or mutual masturbation. We have been like that since our second date, the one where we had sex for the first time. After we got married, it was not unusual for us to get up during a meal to go fuck. Sometimes, we would go naked in the house all day, just having sex whenever the mood struck us.

I have always been a sexual person. I started experimenting early on, playing doctor and house with some friends. I will get to those stories later on. With Tommy, leaving for a year, I did not know if masturbation alone would get me through it. Stacy, my best friend at work, had the answer.

"Fuck someone while he's gone!"

This is something Stacy does regularly. Stacy is on her second marriage, this one to an officer who travels a lot. Stacy, an assistant manager at my restaurant, is currently fucking Rich, the manager of the restaurant; Neal, her ex-husband of all people; and whomever else she wants to. Rich is also fucking Jenny and Crystal, two waitresses. Rich is married to his wife, Anne, and has told Stacy that he would love to get her and me in bed at the same time. I have politely declined the invitation. Cheating isn't something that I am a stranger to. I have cheated on plenty of boyfriends in the past, but not Tommy. He is different and I have wanted to be loyal to him ever since I have met him.

Now, four months into being alone and deprived of sex, I may be changing my mind. Tommy and I often fantasized about being with other people. Kim and Al were always at the top of our lists but we had no experience in swinging nor did we want to chance ruining our friendship with them by bringing up the subject. The four of us have always engaged in some friendly flirting and play. Kim is shorter than I am but she has a set of D-cup tits that I would love to have. I know Tommy would love to see them. Al is still a good looking man, getting a bit of a dad-bod but nothing to be concerned with. Kim told me that he doesn't have a large dick, maybe 6 inches or so, but Al has the ability to bounce back very quickly after cumming. I've told her that Tommy has 8 good inches of dick and she has jokingly said that if I ever wanted to show it to her, she would gladly look. She's always told me how good looking she thought Tommy was.

Kim and Al invited me over for dinner and hanging out on a Friday night, and as is usual, I gladly accepted. I worked the lunch shift at the restaurant and got home just a little after 4. I showered and changed into some shorts and a tank top and headed over to Kim and Al's a little after 5.

Because we are so close, we both had keys to each other's houses so I let myself in. I could see into the back yard and Al was grilling steaks and baked potatoes.

"Anyone home?" I called out as I walked in.

"In here," Kim called out from the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and hugged Kim. "How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm ok," I told her. "Horny as hell but I will make it."

Kim giggled and just hummed.

"Anything I can help with?" I asked?

Kim was cutting up the ingredients for the salad. "Sure," she said. "You can set the table."

It was about this time that Al came in and walked up behind Kim and grabbed her tits as he kissed her on the neck.

"AL!" exclaimed Kim, "we have a guest."

"You're right," he said and came up behind me as I was reaching into the cabinet to get some plates. Al then grabbed my tits while kissing me on the cheek. It shocked me and I almost dropped the plates. It also felt great to have a man's hands on my tits again and I could actually feel my pussy get wet.

"How are you, Dawn?"

"I'm good, Al, how are you?"

"Better now," he replied as he walked back out to the grill.

I just looked at Kim and she smiled while shrugging her shoulders. I then went and set the table.

Dinner was great and the beer, for Al, and wine, for Kim and I, was easily consumed. We laughed, joked, and had a really great time. As was usually the case when I was at their house, we lost track of time. Al jumped up and asked if anyone was up for the hot tub while walking towards the patio doors. I said sure but I had not brought a suit with me.

"Don't worry about that," Kim said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

We got out on the back patio and Al was uncovering and starting the tub. After he did, he started to strip off his shorts and t-shirt. I watched as his bare ass appeared and then he turned around and climbed into the tub naked. I only caught a glimpse of his cock before he settled into the bubbling, roiling water.

I looked at Kim and she, too, was stripping off. I kind of lost my senses for a moment and then started stripping, as well.

In just a minute, Kim and I were naked. Kim's D-cup tits were on full display as well as a wispy, barely there auburn bush.

"Damn," Al said and broke me out of my trance as I stood there naked before him. My C-cup tits and puffy nipples were standing up. My manicured bush was thicker than Kim's.

"You both have my attention," Al said as he let the head of his now hard cock poke through the top of the water.

Kim and I both giggled and slipped into the tub, flanking Al, I on his left, Kim on his right. The water and the wine had me feeling really good. I almost forgot that I was naked with two of my best friends. I had my arms stretched out on top of the tub and my tits were just out of the water. A few minutes later I felt a hand on my right leg. I knew it was Al's. I looked at Al and he had his head back and his eyes were half closed. I didn't say anything as his hand began to rub up and down my thigh, getting closer to my pussy each time. I also noticed that his other hand was under the water as well as Kim's. I was enjoying his touch, probably more than I should have been but it was so nice having someone else's hands on my body again, and I didn't do anything to stop it. Al's hand went all the way up to my hip and then slid a little bit inside my thigh, brushing up against my pussy hair. I parted my legs a little on his downward stroke and when he reached my knee, I placed my hand on top of his. I looked at Al and he had turned his head to me and opened his eyes. I saw a look of worry. I winked at him as I took his hand and placed it on my pussy. Al immediately started rubbing my clit and it felt soooo good. He smiled broadly and blew me a kiss.

As Al was playing with my pussy, I slipped my right hand over to his lap, reaching for his cock. I immediately knew where Kim's hand was, stroking his hard dick. I didn't want to interrupt that so I reached down and grabbed his balls in my hand. I started gently squeezing and pulling on them, trying to match the rhythm of Kim's hand job. Al was rubbing my clit then slipped two fingers into my pussy. I groaned as my hips began to pump in time to his finger fucking me. I looked over at Kim and saw that her head was back and her eyes closed. I assumed that Al was playing with Kim's pussy at the same time.

I was still fondling Al's balls when I felt Kim's hand take mine and guide it to Al's stiff cock. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and started jerking him as he fingered my pussy. Al's cock was not as long as Tommy's but it did have more girth. Kim was now playing with Al's balls while I was jerking his cock, matching the rhythm to his fingers in my pussy. I did my best to stifle a moan as I felt myself beginning to cum.

I could also heat soft noises coming from both Kim and Al. I could feel Al's cock stiffen even more in my hand announcing the impending load. I quickened my pace as best I could as I began to cum myself.

Al lifted his hips and his cock surfaced as his cum shot out across the tub. It took everything I had not to dive on it with my mouth and catch every bit of his cum.

We all laid there trying to catch our cumulative breath. I still held Al's dick in my hand and he still kept his hand in my pussy softly rubbing my clit.

"Well," Kim said, "that was fun, but I do need to go to the bathroom and get something else to drink."

Kim kissed Al and then got out of the tub. We both watched her naked ass as she went into the house. Once she opened the door, we could hear Kim's phone ringing. She grabbed a towel and went into the house closing the door behind her.

Al and I were alone, naked, both recovering from orgasms in the hot tub. I released Al's dick and stood up to stretch. When I did, Al pulled me towards him. I allowed myself to go to him, straddling his legs. My pussy was at his face level when he pulled me down until I was sitting on his lap.

"Thank you for that hand job," he said.

I smiled and rested my arms on his shoulders. "Thank you for the finger fucking."

"My pleasure," he replied as his hands began to work their way up to my tits.

"You have the most gorgeous nipples," he said as his thumbs began to circle my nipples. God it felt so good. I looked down in the water and I saw that his cock was getting hard again.

"Kim wasn't lying. You do get hard again quick."

Al laughed. "You and Kim have talked about my dick?"

"Of course we have. She's my best friend and we talk about everything."

Al sort of smirked and asked "did you tell her about Tommy's dick?"

"I sure did"

Al leaned down and kissed my left then my right nipples. I could feel him pulling my hips toward him, the head of his cock was right at the entrance of my pussy.

Right when Al was about to enter my pussy, Kim came back out of the house, still naked and with a glass of wine.

"What's going on?"

My head was literally spinning. Here I was, married, naked in a hot tub, and about to fuck the husband of my best friend.

I came a bit to my senses and said, "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Everything ok?" Kim asked.

"Yeah, I will be back," I said.

Al looked a little disappointed as I climbed out of the tub, grabbed a towel, and started into the house. I reached down and picked up my clothes. Again, I was asking myself what the hell I was doing. I wanted to fuck him because I was so horny but this was not right. I went to the bathroom, dried off, and got dressed. I composed myself enough to walk back into the kitchen area. I looked out the back windows at the hot tub. Al had Kim bent over in the tub and was fucking her from behind. He had his hands on her big tits as his cock was pumping her wet pussy. I watched for a few seconds and then decided that I need to leave. I went out of the front door, got in my car, and drove home, still wondering what would have happened. What should have happened?

I made it home, changed, and got into bed. My phone was buzzing with a text from Kim but I decided not to answer it now and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and looked at my phone. Kim's text asked if I was ok. I replied that yes, I was ok and that when I went to go back outside, she and Al were "busy." Kim texted back that she was so sorry if they had made me uncomfortable and that she hoped nothing was different between us. I replied of course not. I loved both of them and nothing would change that. She texted back good and that they loved me and Tommy. I just replied that she had nothing to worry about.

Since it was a Saturday, I had to work that night. I puttered around my house, cleaning and laying around until it was time for me to get ready to work. I went in and it was a busy but uneventful night. Stacy was not working so I had Crystal and Grace to keep me company. Crystal is a chunkier redhead that has a on again off again relationship with a boyfriend. Grace is a curvy blonde, young, and married to a contractor on the base. We closed the restaurant and I went home. Tommy called me and we talked for about an hour. I, of course, did not tell him any of the things that I had done with Kim and Al but my mind was still racing and thinking about it. I was horny as hell and I could, as Stacy told me, fuck someone else without anyone knowing. I could fuck Al. Kim didn't seem to mind Friday night and I began to wonder just how far it could go.

I worked Sunday for the brunch shift, again without Stacy, and then went back home. I was going to have Monday off so I messaged Kim and made sure it was ok if I came over and worked out. She said of course and that the key would be in the usual place.

Monday came and I got up at 8 and changed into my workout clothes, packed another set of clothes to change into, and then headed over to Kim and Al's. I let myself in and went to their workout room. I stretched, did a couple of miles on the treadmill, and some light weight lifting. I looked at the clock and it was around 10:30. I gathered my stuff and went into the guest bathroom to shower and change clothes.

I finished my shower and was drying off when I heard a sound. I paused and then recognized Al's voice. I knew he sometimes came home for lunch. I began to formulate a plan in my mind. Could I do it? Would Al do it? My mind was racing with questions but I decided to throw caution to the wind.

I wrapped a towel around me and opened the bathroom door. I padded down the hall and looked into the kitchen. Al, in his blues uniform, was at the island making himself a sandwich. I stood in the entrance and said, "Hey."

Al looked up and his eyes widened, "oh, hey..." he stammered.

"I knew you were going to be here. Kim told me," he said.

"Am I interrupting anything?" I asked him.

"No, I was just making myself some lunch."

I began to walk over to him and he turned to face me. I put my arms on his shoulders and he put his close to my waist.

"Are you wearing anything under that towel?" he asked.

I leaned forward and kissed him, opening my lips and sucking his tongue into my mouth. Al reached up and undid my towel letting it fall to the floor. For the second time in just a few days I was completely naked in front of another man.

"I guess not," Al said as his eyes roamed over my body.

We kissed more as his hands rubbed all over my body. He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to him. My hard nipples were pressed into his shirt. My pussy was dripping wet with anticipation as I put my hand on Al's cock through his pants. He was hard and I wanted his dick.

Al broke our kiss and looked me in the eyes as he said, "Dawn, I want you. I wanted to fuck you the other night when you left. Are you sure you want to do this now?"

I nodded yes as I dropped to my knees and began to undo his pants. I worked his pants and underwear down and his dick sprang out in front of my face. I admired it for a minute. As I said before, it was very long but Al had a good deal of girth. I took Al's cock in my hands and began stroking it gently. Al moaned softly when I kissed the large head of his dick. Soon I was licking and sucking that throbbing cock. It was not long before I could taste his sweet, salty pre-come.

As I was sucking his dick, Al reached for his cell phone and began to make a call.

"Hey, Scott, it's Al. I forgot that I have a plumber coming over this afternoon to check my bathtub. I may not be back in. You sure? Ok, cool, man, I owe you one. Thank you!"

Al then placed one hand on the back of my head and started gently fucking my mouth. I was taking as much of his dick as I could. I was a little out of practice giving a blow job but I don't think he was complaining.

I released Al's dick from my mouth and looked up at him to say, "Are you now free for the afternoon?"

He nodded yes as I sucked on the very tip of his cock like a lollipop. I held his balls in my hands, massaging them softly.

"What would you like to do?" I asked him.

He looked almost desperate when he said, "fuck you like there is no tomorrow."

I stroked him with my tongue, licking all around his cock, and then took it back into my mouth and started sucking him again, harder than before. I already knew that Al could bounce back pretty quickly so I told him "Please let me finish. I want to see how good you taste."

Al moaned again as I went back to work on his cock. I began sucking in earnest. Al was quivering and nearly ready to cum. I could tell he was enjoying every minute of my attention because he was moaning loudly and thrusting his hips, trying to push himself even further into

my mouth. Finally, Al couldn't take the pressure anymore. He started coming in my mouth so hard that I had to swallow fast to get all of his cum. I didn't miss a drop. He tasted so good and I wanted more. I squeezed his balls gently, milking out every drop I could get. I was gently kissing his cock as Al caught his breath.

12