After the Reunion Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger put one of her knees up over my legs and I reached over it, down to her pussy lips. She whimpered and pulled the leg up a little higher, allowing my fingers access inside her. My lips moved from her breast to her lips for a soul-searing kiss.

We lay like that for the next several minutes; our lips together with tongues intertwined, muffling her whimpers as my fingers ravaged as deep into her wetness as they could reach. Ginger had reached down and was working her hand up and down my cock, spreading the pre-cum slickness.

Her hand felt wonderful, as I know mine did to her, but I desperately needed more. I climbed out from underneath her, moved behind and Ginger knew exactly what I wanted. She rolled over on her tummy, then scooted her knees underneath and spread them apart.

I scooted up behind her, lined my cock up with her slippery pussy and pushed inside her, pulling her hips back hard as I did. I heard a loud gasp from Ginger, then several completely unrecognizable wailing noises.

God, she felt so good! I have no idea how to adequately describe the fucking that followed. It was such an incredible physical feeling, but so much more than that. I was already feeling such an emotional bond with her that it multiplied the physical by a huge factor.

I had had a massive orgasm just a few hours earlier, so was able to continue our lovemaking for several minutes; far, far more than our short, exquisite, first time. Ginger's body was quivering and wailing coming from her mouth nearly the full time my cock was plunging in and out of her. I had no idea how many times she might have come or if it had been one long, ongoing orgasm.

In any case, I finally came to the end of my ability to stave off my own orgasm and when I felt it suddenly hit, I pushed deep inside her with short frantic thrusts, ejaculating spurt after spurt. Ginger's wails only increased in tempo and volume.

We were both soaked in sweat when it was finally over. Someone must have raised the thermostat another thirty degrees in those few minutes. Ginger simply collapsed, face down, stretching her legs out and I did the same about half on top of her and half on the bed, with my arm around her.

Her face had been facing the opposite direction away from me. She turned so that we were looking into each other, our faces only a few inches apart. Together, we closed those few inches and spent the next several minutes enraptured in a passion-laden kiss.

I had absolutely no clue what time it might have been. I know there was a lot of the night left because I was awake, enjoying the feel of the woman whose bed I was in the whole time. I feel almost guilty that the whole rest of the night, my thoughts never strayed from her. Never once did I even think about either Addie with Nick or what might have transpired with our parents. I simply enjoyed the woman next to me.

In the morning, after daylight started to filter through her frilly curtains, Ginger said to me, "I've never had a man in my bedroom since Eric died. Thank you!" She also told me, "I've never been able to talk about Eric like last night, either." And she kissed me, just a short kiss on the lips. Not passionate, just... meaningful.

We showered together, washing each other; not making love in the shower, but enjoying the feel of each other's bodies.

Afterward, I dressed in my clothes from last night and Ginger put on a pair of skimpy panties and a t-shirt. I was amused, watching how she had to struggle to get her long, red hair out from underneath the shirt. She must have done the same thing thousands of times over her lifetime, but it was my first time watching her and I was totally enthralled. She hadn't put on a bra and she was sexy as hell!

She made a shrimp and cheese omelet for breakfast. "This is a first for me, too," she said, "the first time I've made breakfast for a man." It was heavenly. Not nearly as heavenly as the night had been, but if it's right what they say as food being the way to a man's heart... nah, last night was the way to this man's heart!

I helped her clean the kitchen and table. She said she could do it after I left, but I wanted those few minutes with her. I wanted to leave fairly early, though, as I wanted to be home with the kids before Addie.

When the time to leave came, we both broke out laughing at the same time, remembering that my Jeep was still at The River's Edge. Ginger said she'd pull on some pants and take me. She still looked delectable, with her nipples poking through the thin t-shirt. I wondered if she'd stop and get groceries or anything on the way back, dressed like that. Bet she'd draw some attention!

Once we were at my Jeep and standing at the door, she put her arms around me, her cheek tight to mine and said, "Matt, thank you so much. I enjoyed every minute." Then she backed away just a few inches, her lips a few inches from mine and went on, "Especially for letting me talk about Eric. You have no idea what that meant to me."

Then we kissed. Several minutes, searingly, not wanting it to end. When she finally did pull away, I told her, "Ginger, I can't even begin to tell you how special last night was." I laughed, "I was so afraid to knock on your door, was sure you wouldn't like me."

"Guess you were wrong, huh!"

I looked at her expectantly, "Will we do this again?"

She nodded, "Hope so."

Then I gave her one more very quick kiss on the lips and climbed in my Jeep. I followed her out of the parking lot; she turned right on George Washington Way and I turned left. On the street, I watched in the mirror until her little Ford was out of sight.

I stopped at the hotel; went to my room, changed my clothes, hanging my suit back in the garment bag, brushed my teeth, shaved and then carried them down and checked out at the front desk.

"Hope you had a nice stay, sir," the young lady behind the desk told me.

I smiled, thinking that 'nice' didn't exactly describe it. "I did, thank you very much," I told her.

On my way home, I thought about the previous night; about Addie and Nick, Ginger and me, and our parents, wondering how their night had gone. I wondered what would come of me having a relationship with Ginger. Even, could I? Without becoming hopelessly emotionally involved with her? I actually had more faith in Addie's ability to maintain an emotional separation from Nick than mine with Ginger if we did continue to see each other... and I had every intention of seeing her. I didn't know how I could NOT.

About the time I was going past Baker City on I-84, I got a phone call from Nicki. She asked if it would be possible for the kids to spend another night with them, that they wanted to go see a movie later that evening. I heard in the background, our little people, "Please, Daddy, Please, Daddy!"

"Sounds like they want to come home pretty bad," I laughed to Nicki. "Sure, I don't see why not." I did a rapid calculation in my head, thinking what time they had to be at school and how long it'd take to get them there with the heavy morning traffic. "Pick them up at quarter after seven?" I suggested.

Nicki agreed, saying that she'd have them ready.

Then I went back to ruminating about my night with Ginger, laughing at myself that it wasn't even twenty-four hours earlier when I'd been scared to death of meeting her. And how close I'd come to bailing on the whole night. If she hadn't opened her door when she did, I was sure I would have chickened out and left in another few seconds.

Addie's car wasn't in the driveway when I got home. But it wouldn't have been. She would have put it in the garage. After what she had told me about Samuel's wife being killed, I made extra effort to keep our garage cleaned out so she could park inside. We weren't on a corner like he had been, but still...

Addie wasn't home. I'd beaten her. I wandered around our new back yard, imagining how it was going to look with everything filled with water, the grass growing, and trees all around. About an hour later, she called; said she was going through LaGrande and would be home in about an hour and a half.

I went inside, sat down and closed my eyes, wondering about what I was going to tell her about Ginger... and spying on her the night before. I guess you'd call it spying. She was being honest with me, the least I could do was be honest with her.