After the Reunion Ch. 29

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Matt and Adriana.
8.6k words
4.44
8.6k
8
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 29 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers

This is the final weekly update of completed chapters. Continuing chapters will be published as they are completed.

Saturday night, Dec 9, 2028

Ginger let herself fall onto the back of her couch for several minutes. Then, "Oh God, do you know how long it's been since I've done anything like that?... never mind, I don't know, either. Like never... God, you had me horny!" Then she started giggling, "That's not exactly how I envisioned using this couch when I bought it."

She let her skirt fall back in place, still fully dressed, panties a little cum-stained and led me into her bedroom. On the way, I picked up my slacks and underwear. Didn't want to leave them cluttering her clean floor. I was soon to realize that this had been only the beginning of the night.

Once inside her bedroom, Ginger gave me a gentle push in front of her bed so that I fell back on it, my legs dangling over the end, propping myself up slightly on my elbows. Then she knelt down, took my semi-limp cock in her hand and I watched as she flicked her tongue out at the tip. Just a moment later, I saw and felt her lips around the head, then slowly moving down. Oh God! I closed my eyes, my head rolled back and I felt myself starting to get hard all over again from the exquisite feeling.

"I'd forgotten how good it feels to have a man get hard in my mouth," Ginger said, then resumed moving her lips down on me.

I opened my eyes, looked down the bed at her, moving her lips up and down on me, still wearing the blouse and skirt. But when she looked up at me, her blouse was draped open at the top and I could see down her front to her baby-blue bra and the cleavage in-between. Damn, she looked sexy!

She only looked up a moment, then resumed sucking my cock into her mouth. Thankfully, I'd come so hard only a few moments earlier, or the combination of the sight and feeling would have completely undone me.

I closed my eyes again, concentrating on her soft lips and the sucking feeling when I had a thought, hard as that is to believe, "Ginger..." I lost whatever it had been I had been about to say when I felt myself slide deeper into her throat, "Ahh, that feels so good!" I was almost completely hard all over again. I remembered, "Ginger... the vibrator... go get it."

She looked up at me, a surprised look on her face and pulled her mouth off of me, "You sure? I'm having enough fun without it."

I nodded, "Please," I told her.

She stood up, turned and went into the other room. I knew she'd be right back, so hurriedly fumbled in my pants pocket for the remote, then lay back down on the bed ready for Ginger to hopefully, resume her 'work'.

I was right, she was back in about ten seconds, barely time for me to have recovered my remote. Then she went into the bathroom and I heard water running, probably rinsing it off from being on the floor.

When she came back in her bedroom again, I asked her, "Ginger, have you ever... kept yourself... from coming?"

She looked at me with a confused look on her face, "No, why? Should I?"

I smiled at her, "Would you try... now, no matter what?"

She was still confused, "I guess... how, why?"

"Just concentrate, tell yourself you're not going to come... you can, you know." I went on, "Why...?" I smiled at her, "You'll understand when you do it."

She nodded, "Guess I kind of did in the restaurant. It was hard."

I grinned to myself, she has no idea! "Cool, now... would you put it in... where I can see you."

I was back up on my elbows watching, she stepped around beside the bed, slipped her hands underneath the elastic of her skirt and pushed it and her panties off on the floor, then put one foot up on the bed beside me and I watched her take the bullet-shaped vibrator and slowly push it into her pussy until her lips closed around it and the only thing visible was the retrieval string and my cum that had been pushed out. God! If I hadn't been already hard from her sucking, that would have done it for me.

Of course, it helped, too, when she sniffed her fingers that had just pushed the vibrator inside her, then put them to my lips to clean off. I opened my mouth and she caressed my lips with her fragrant fingers, then let me suck them in my mouth, swirling my tongue around them, tasting her, tasting my own cum.

I had to remember that if she was going to do this thing... deny herself, I had to do the same. By then, though, my cock was already hard as a steel rod and aching for relief again.

Then she slipped her blouse up over her head and unsnapped the bra, letting it fall onto the bed so that she was completely naked, except her bluish thigh-high stockings and heels.

I hadn't even taken my shirt off, did that while looking at Ginger's naked tits. I was anxious to feel them pressed against my chest again. But first, I had to endure because Ginger had resumed her position at the foot of the bed, her lips sucking my cock into her mouth.

I know Ginger was expecting it, so didn't want to disappoint her; I turned the vibrator up and felt her lips tighten around my cock, along with the vibrations of her groan. Then I felt it, her swallow and my cock slipped into her throat. She gagged just a little like she'd done this before, but not for a long time.

That was when I turned the other dial on the vibrator. The one I hadn't touched yet, that she had no idea existed, that would bring the vibrator to life inside her, more than just a 'vibrator'. I watched her face as the thing inside her began its true assault on her senses, expanding in length and girth, the vibrating tentacles torturing every square millimeter of her pussy.

Momentarily, she pressed her mouth down even harder on my cock, then her mouth gaped open and she released my cock into the cold air. The look of shock on her face was almost the most priceless thing I've ever seen. I turned the dial up a little more and it began to truly fuck the inside of her pussy; retracting, expanding, still vibrating, but harder.

"Don't let it make you come," I reminded her. She answered with a loud moan coming from her gaping mouth.

She fell back on the floor, her hands between her legs pressing onto her pussy. I turned it the rest of the way up and Ginger lay on the floor, mouth agape, curled into a fetal position, unintelligible moans coming from her mouth. God, why hadn't I done this in the restaurant?

But the way my cock was aching from watching her, needing her, I turned it off. She lay panting for just a moment, then pulled it out and climbed on the bed with me, pushing me back up on the bed and plunging herself down on me, her long, red hair spread over my chest, hands pressed against my chest.

Oh God, it felt good inside Ginger's hot, wet cunt. She pressed down hard, putting all her weight on my pelvis, then started to push herself up, but I held her down. "No, stay here, let it build... see how long... we can do it." And I repeated my admonition, more to myself than to her, "And don't..." Oh God, her grinding down on me felt good! "Don't... come."

We both groaned in unison, then, "Suck my tits."

I couldn't resist what I did next, grabbing my phone, quickly opening the camera app and held it up snapping a picture of the two of us, my cock deeply impaled inside Ginger. I fumbled with it a little more, managing to send the picture to Addie's phone, then auto-dialed her number and laid it down on the bed beside us. Okay, I'll admit it. My sadistic self wanted Addie to feel a little of what I'd felt that night when I was listening to her with Samuel.

I wasn't sure, but thought I heard a very faint 'hello' about the time Ginger admonished me again, "Please, my tits, suck."

This time I accommodated the lady. I pulled her to me and lifted myself a little off the bed and sucked her right tit in my mouth, engulfing it almost completely, my tongue swirling around her nipple. Ginger pulled my head tighter to her and let out a loud whimper, trying again to lift her cunt off me and fuck. I still held her down, wanting to see how long we could do it.

I switched my mouth to her other tit, biting down gently on her nipple. What I heard was an "Ohh, God, harder!" I bit down a little less gently and she squirmed, crying out, I wasn't sure if it was in pain or ecstasy. Maybe she didn't even know.

"Oohhh... I can't... please... fuck me!"

The time had come, for me as well. My cock felt ready to burst. I couldn't take any longer, either. I'd just come a short while ago, but still... Somehow, we managed to get ourselves rolled over and I pushed Ginger's legs up on my shoulders, and we fucked - hard! For probably less than a minute until I felt Ginger's pussy spasming, her body shuddering and the noise volume coming from both our mouths intensify significantly, all causing me to erupt inside her, spasm after spasm of hot cum joining the cum that was already in her.

It was several minutes later, both of us trying to catch our breath, that I remembered my phone on the bed beside us. Ginger had snuggled in, her hot breath against my neck with little 'aahs' and other cooing sounds, when I picked up the phone and listened to the breathing coming from the other end. I whispered into the phone, well sort of into the phone... so she wouldn't be certain who I was talking to, "I love you," and pushed the red disconnect button.

My next moment of consciousness was sometime a long time later, Ginger standing over the bed, "You ever going to wake up?"

I mumbled something incoherent, maybe asking her what time it was, "five-thirty," she said, "plans for today, but we're going to the gym first... last night was out of this world, by the way."

I swung my feet onto the floor and held my head in my hands. Ginger laughed at me, "What, you got, a sex hangover?"

I looked up at her, remembering the night before... and the picture and phone call to Addie. Oh God, I grabbed at my phone and saw that the phone call was thirty-seven minutes, fourteen seconds. Shit, what Addie must have thought! Then the picture - there it was in all its glory; our waists tight together with my cock inside Ginger, her red hair hanging down, Ginger's nipples pink and swollen, no faces, though. And the time sent - 10:42 PM. Damn, what Addie must have thought?

"You going to sit there all day? The gym opens at six. I want to be there." She tossed me the workout clothes from yesterday. "We didn't get you anything yesterday. Gotta wear these again," she said, "we'll stop at Freddy's on the way." Ginger was already in her tights and sports bra

I started to put my underwear on, "On the way to where?" I asked her.

"For me to know and you to wonder," she grinned, "but it'll be fun... get dressed."

"Oh, by the way," she went on, "might want to put something on over those gym clothes, it's twenty-four degrees out this morning."

Brrr! And we're walking? I knew better than to ask, of course we were. The girl is insane!

We did and yeah, it was C O L D. I had to practically trot to keep up with Ginger's walking. I guess the cold sped her up a little more from the morning before.

At the athletic club, there was no way I could keep up with her. She got on a treadmill and it was practically a sprint for thirty minutes straight, I walked on one beside her. Thankfully, she didn't say anything about the fact that she probably ran three or four miles on hers at least and I didn't quite do two. Then she worked that chest and arm machine and finally a rowing machine. I graduated to a bicycle machine.

At least I had the satisfaction that by the end of the hour, Ginger was sweating profusely and breathing hard. I wasn't. After she finished her workout, she suggested that we'd better shower and get dried off there, since it would be too cold to walk home still wet with sweat.

Then she frowned, "I didn't think about spare clothes for you. I have some here, but guess you'll have to wear yours home.

I really hadn't worked up much of a sweat, nothing like she had, so I told her, "It's okay, I'll just wait to shower at your house."

"Okay."

At least on the way home, Ginger was walking a little slower. It hadn't warmed up, though, if anything it'd gotten colder. We were both glad to step into her nice warm house.

Once inside, Ginger said, "That felt good this morning," then grinned and added, "not as good as last night, though."

I couldn't have agreed more and told her so.

I found some clean clothes, showered, shaved and brushed my teeth again. Ginger was waiting for me, wearing a pair of slacks and a pretty, tight, fluffy, pullover sweater. She looked good. Oh yeah!

"You want breakfast here or stop on the way?" she asked me.

I still didn't know where we were going, "On the way's fine with me, where we going?"

She only smiled, still wouldn't tell me. Her only hint was, "Bring your camera."

Once again, we had that horrible dilemma, which car - my Jeep or her BMW? I guess Ginger didn't think it was such a difficult decision, she just handed me her keys. Someday, a trip to the snow to show her why I drive a Jeep.

But in the meantime, that little two-seat Z4 was some kind of fun to drive! It felt more like driving a hot go-kart through town. We drove down George Washington Way, past Addie's store and another half-dozen blocks, just before the entrance to the freeway, was a Denny's.

I ordered a big breakfast, that workout and the cold had left me starved. Ginger ordered eggs and sausage, no carbs. We sat on opposite sides of the table and I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her sweater was a purple but stretchy-tight, with a shawl tied around her neck, showing off her figure spectacularly.

"You told me last night that there was a story behind the clocks, want to tell me?"

I grinned at her, "There is, guess it's as good a time as any. I'll give you the short version, the VERY short version." I couldn't help but think about what had happened that weekend. "On the weekend of Adriana's ten-year reunion at the University of Washington, we had, umm, met her old boyfriend and girlfriend."

Ginger looked over at me, eyebrows raised like she knew there was more to that story. "Anyway, we had spent the night at the hotel, with... each other's spouses," I could tell that I really had Ginger's attention then. "Yeah, there's LOTS more to that part of the story... but anyway, Tanner spent the night with Adriana and I did with his beautiful wife, by the way, the same one who was just named Playmate of the Year."

That got her attention, "Wow, you hadn't told me that."

"Just found out last night," grinning at her, "Called Adriana from the store, seems like we were kind of busy after that."

"I looked at those pictures, she is beautiful."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, that's kind of an understatement... I think the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," checking Ginger's face, hoping she wasn't insulted.

Obviously not, "I agree, me too."

That was when the waiter brought our food, so we spent the next few minutes eating before I started again, "Anyway, it was the next day, we'd just gone shopping for a dress for Adriana and Tanya for that night, then we drove down to the waterfront in Mukilteo... that's where they live. We went shopping, Adriana with Tanner and Tanya with me. It was hard watching Addie walking down the street holding another man's hand, but exciting too... and Tanya was snuggled up with me."

"We went into one of the little shops and that was where we discovered the clocks. We both loved them. When we got home, I contacted the manufacturer and here we are, one of their distributors."

"I love them, too. I'm going to want one."

I smiled, "I'll get you one, which did you like?"

"That light oak one, but no, I don't want you to do that. I'll buy it."

"Don't be silly, after all the work you put in yesterday, it's the least I can do. Besides," I said, "they don't cost us nearly that much. They've been one of our most profitable items. People love them."

We finished eating, Ginger insisted on paying the bill, and we she suggested I pull in the Fred Meyer parking lot just across the street. I did and we found me a couple of pairs of exercise clothes.

Back on the street, she told me to head north across the Columbia River. Once we were on the freeway, she said to follow the signs to Moses Lake. I asked again where we were going. She just smiled and still wouldn't give me an answer.

Once we'd gone past Pasco, Ginger looked over at me and said, "I like having you in my house."

I didn't know what to say, "I like it, too, but... Ginger... I... you know... I can't..."

She laughed, "Matt, I wasn't asking you to leave Adriana, just telling you, I like you being there." She took my hand and squeezed, "Especially last night. I can't remember a night like that, ever... not bad for an old lady, huh?"

"Old lady? Hardly! Ginger, you're anything but old... if anything, you're just plain hot."

She grinned, "You really do know how to stoke a girl's ego, don't you?"

I turned the Z4 off the main highway at Mesa, toward Moses Lake, like Ginger had said. Damn, I was loving that little car! It seemed to fit Ginger's personality just perfect. Right after the intersection, I noticed a candy store up ahead on our right, "Let's stop there, I think that's our candy," I told her.

We tried several samples and I was happily impressed. It was expensive, but darn, it was good. We ended up buying pecan wheels, Neapolitan fudge and a sackful of different licorices. Could have bought the whole darn store, though.

Back in the car, about ten miles up the road, Ginger asked me to take the left toward Potholes Reservoir. I raised my eyelashes at her, wondering, 'Is this where we're going?'

She understood my question without me saying anything. "Nope," she said, "this is just a short side trip." We went a little further and over some of the weirdest landscape I'd ever seen: Huge gullies in the flat landscape hundreds of yards wide, probably over a hundred feet deep, miles long with little ponds in the bottom "You ever heard of the Missoula Floods?" she asked me.

I looked at her inquisitively, "No, what's that?"

"Floods from the last ice age, 50,000 years ago. Ice dams up by Missoula broke and sent hundreds of cubic miles of water down through here, changed the whole landscape of Eastern Washington.

She told me to park on the ridge between two of the giant gullies. "These are potholes from the flood. The water would have been several hundred feet deep over our heads here, going probably sixty miles-per-hour." I looked around at the flat landscape, other than the gullies, that was a little hard to believe. "The geologists said the water traveling through here would have been equal to ten times the flow of all the rivers in the world combined, the biggest floods ever on earth. And there were dozens of them, about fifty years apart."

"If we follow the road, it goes out to a big lake that goes all the way to Moses Lake, all carved out by the flood. That's why they call it Potholes. Just a little dam is all they had to do to make the lake."

"But let's turn around, this isn't where we're going." She hesitated a little bit while I found a wide spot, not that I needed it with that little car. "You ever been to Grand Coulee Dam?" she asked me.

"No, Addie and I have talked about it, but never gone there," I told her.

"Well, that's where we're going. I think you'll be impressed."

"Cool!"

On the way back to the main highway, I watched the sexy lady beside me, wondering about her. I wondered what kind of life she'd had? What had her husband been like? She seems so 'alive' and enjoying life, even if she is a widow. A thought came to my mind, that if I'd thought about it I'd probably never have had the nerve to ask her, "Ginger," I asked, "you ever done anything really exciting... sexually, I mean?"

robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers