After the Reunion Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over at me with a smile on her face, then broke into a laugh, "You mean like last night? Or our first date?"

"Well... yeah, but other than that I meant," remembering that first date with her, watching my wife and Nick. What a night THAT had been!

She screwed up her face like she was thinking, God, she was gorgeous when she did that. "Okay, I'll answer you, but first, you. You answer your own question. Then I will."

I looked over at her, frowning, "That's not fair, I asked first."

"Well, that's the deal. You first."

It wasn't hard for me. If I'd answered that question six months ago, it would undoubtedly be that first night with Adriana. But now... "I mentioned the night we met Tanya and Tanner, well later, after dinner, we all went up to their hotel room... and played strip poker. Watching Adriana take her dress off, then shaving... down there... and then taking her panties and bra off in front of Tanner, not to even mention that Tanya was doing the same thing. Then watching Tanner fuck her... and me doing the same with Tanya... THAT was my experience."

Ginger grinned, "I can imagine how that must have felt... well, maybe not. But anyway, to be fair, guess it's my turn now." She hesitated a bit, "I went to high school with this guy I had a crush on, but we were both too shy to do anything. Years later, after Eric and I married, I ran into him in Costco... we talked, then he helped me load dogfood in my car... then kissed me."

I knew enough to keep my mouth shut. "Eric was a wonderful man and I loved him, but I'll admit that he never had given me butterflies in my tummy. But there were butterflies that night. I could hardly stand after we kissed. I know I should have just slapped him. But I was so scared, I guess from feeling what I did, how much I liked it. I'd never done anything like that and after I got home Eric knew something was wrong with me. I knew I couldn't keep it from him and was so afraid he'd be so mad. But when I did tell him, it just made him excited... and our sex that night was more exciting than it had ever been."

"He even wanted me to meet Robert again, that's who it was, Robert, Michelle's Robert."

I turned back on the highway toward Moses Lake. "Just a couple miles from here, the road turns off to the right. There's a sign toward Soap Lake," she told me.

"Okay, more of my story... I'd given Robert my phone number. He called and asked both of us to dinner. To shorten the story, we flirted and occasionally did a little making out over the next couple months, we learned to square dance with them, really igniting the lust from high school, then Robert asked me to a big dance in Pendleton... that would mean spending the night," she hesitated, "then we got snowed in and had another night. Pretty incredible nights."

"I guess that's my most outrageous thing I've done, spending those two nights with a lover."

"And since then? You two have anything after that?"

She laughed, more like a nervous laugh, not funny, "Eric's and my sex was so different after that, so much more exciting... then we spent a weekend at the coast with Michelle and Robert. Michelle seduced Eric, with my blessing of course, and we had a really fun weekend."

"Never did after that, though, think it was because things were so good between me and Eric after that... until that heart attack."

I let go of the steering wheel and held her hand. That last little bit worried me that her memory might ruin her day, especially with the sad expression on her face. I know it likely would have mine if the roles were reversed. I couldn't even imagine losing Adriana suddenly like that.

I had an idea, a fun idea, that I thought would hopefully distract her and bring her back to the present.

"Now? What are you feeling now?" I asked her.

She giggled, "Horny! Kind of wishing we'd just stayed in bed all day."

"So, you maybe up to something a little, umm, stimulating?"

She looked over at me, kind of apprehensively, "Maybe... like what?"

I hesitated a minute, "like... take your sweater off."

"What, now? No, in case you haven't noticed, it's cold outside."

"That your only objection?" I looked at the thermometer in her Z4, "It's already up to fifty-one," I told her, then reached to the heat dial and turned it another three degrees, "there, problem solved. Now you can."

We were a couple miles before the town of Soap Lake. I'd never been there before, no idea what the highway was like through town. "No, I'm not going to do that... I'm a grown woman, not a teeny-bopper exhibitionist."

"Come on," I told her, "do it. You'll love it, it'll be fun."

I watched the road but was glancing over at Ginger. She looked nervous as hell but was fiddling with the bottom of her sweater. I thought she might... and then, her hands started lifting it... up to where I just saw the bottom of her pink bra... and she dropped it back down again, "I'm sorry... I just can't do it!"

I pulled over in a service station parking lot, "Ginger you don't have..." I looked over at her and her sweater was gone, on the floor. The only thing she had on above her waist was her lacy, pink bra.

Her hands were shaking, her face almost the shade as her red hair, and she said, "I did it."

My eyes got wide, I couldn't believe she actually had. Then my eyes traveled down to her bra, then back to her eyes and her bra again. "No, she said, I can't... that's too much."

I remembered what Addie had told me before she went to Sacramento with Jonah that first time, that probably ninety percent of women wanted to show themselves but were afraid and secretly wanted to be pushed into it. I looked over at Ginger, holding her hands over her bra-covered breasts and decided to do something I would never, ever have even imagined myself doing just a few months ago. I reached over, pulled her hands away and unfastened the little snap in the center of the front of her bra. She was looking down at my hands, watching, and I felt her trembling, but she didn't try to stop me. Her only words were, "This... isn't this illegal... or something... people will see?"

I slipped the straps off her shoulders, "Uhuh, that's kind of the point, but no, a woman can be topless anywhere a man can." I remembered that several years ago the Supreme Court ruled that it's a woman's right anywhere a man can go shirtless. I couldn't suppress a little laugh, who would have thought I'd ever have been taking advantage of that ruling.

Ginger didn't stop me when I pulled her bra out from underneath her hands. She had a look of utter terror on her face and her body was trembling but leaned forward, but still, she didn't stop me.

She let out a little moan as I pulled her bra out from behind her back, then squeezed her nipple between my thumb and finger. One of her hands dropped to her lap and she pushed it between her thighs that were pressed tightly together. Her other hand sneaked over and cupped a bare tit, the one on the opposite side from me, squeezing it in her palm.

Ginger's eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open, one hand rubbing her thigh, my hand over one tit and hers squeezing the other. It was pretty obvious that the entire situation had flipped her 'on' switch very suddenly to high.

"Your shirt... off," she mumbled, quietly, not opening her eyes.

Oookay, I could do that. I slipped the pullover off over my head, then picked it and Ginger's sweater and bra up off the floor, quietly opened the door, took them out and locked them in the trunk.

When I got back, Ginger's eyes were open and she asked me, "What did you just do?" She'd dropped her arm away from her bare breasts. Her nipples were engorged, either from the cold or 'something else'. It wasn't cold in the car.

"No room in here. Put them in the trunk with our jackets."

She looked at me, wide-eyed, "What if...?"

"Guess we'll be a bit exposed then, won't we," knowing full well that she would have wanted that sweater to cover up with, you know, in case we went through McDonald's drive-thru or some such thing. Not that I'd do anything like that, nah.

"You ready to go?" I asked her.

She hugged her arms over herself, "Guess so," she shrugged. This little trip had certainly taken on a new dimension in the last five minutes!

I pulled back out onto Hwy 17, not able to get the vision of a topless Ginger Evans sitting beside me out of my mind. Of course, her being there, actually seeing her in the corner of my eyes wasn't hurting either.

The highway through Soap Lake widened into four lanes, even though it's pretty tiny. The 'Welcome to Soap Lake' sign gave the population of 1,794. There weren't many cars on the road and it wasn't far through it, but there was one car, a minivan, in the right-hand lane. I pulled into the left and slowly began to pass. We were in this sexy-looking, little sports car, that would draw attention almost immediately, and I saw the older guy driving glance our way as we started to pull past.

As we pulled even with him, Ginger was covering herself as best she could with her arms, but just the fact that she was naked above her waist was enough. The minivan was higher than us and the guy was looking out his window down into our car, his eyes getting much bigger as he realized what he was seeing. He said something to the woman beside him and she didn't try to hide at all that she was looking.

Naturally, I slowed to the speed limit, the same as the other car was traveling, Ginger sitting beside me trying to slink down in her seat, muttering, "Oh God, Oh God." After probably twenty seconds or so, I sped up, pulling ahead of them.

There weren't any more cars on the highway in the half-mile through Soap Lake and right outside town it narrowed back down to two lanes. Beside me, Ginger started giggling. It didn't seem like she could stop, every time she calmed down, it started again, until finally she managed to blurt out, "Did you see his face?" then started giggling again.

I started to answer her, "I..."

"And his wife, at least I guess she was," and the giggling started again, until, "that was so much fun... I was so embarrassed!"

I couldn't help but smile. Seems my little unexpected suggestion had been right on. "Next time, though, don't cover yourself up," I told her. I doubt they'd even noticed that I was shirtless. I wished the weather was a little warmer so we could do this and open the top of her little convertible. THAT would be cool! I wasn't complaining, though.

The whole experience had certainly awakened my little man. Ginger seemed to have noticed, "Mmm," she said, "wish we were somewhere I could just slide down on that thing of yours," and she started giggling all over again.

That little comment set my little man on fire.

Right outside town on our left, there's the actual 'Soap Lake'. It looked like a giant bathtub of bubble-bath water. No damn wonder they called it 'Soap' Lake. I don't know what the heck is in the water and we didn't see the geographical sign alongside the road until we were going past it. I guess we could have turned around to stop and read it, but we didn't.

I was hoping for more traffic, wondering if Ginger would leave herself uncovered, but there wasn't any. I guess Sundays in December aren't their busy time. There are little lakes for miles outside town, and Ginger told me that down through this valley was the main route of the ice-age flooding. It was a big valley, probably a mile wide with solid rock walls. I couldn't even imagine what that much water might have looked like coming through this valley.

And Ginger's bare boobs were a major distraction. Or maybe it was the other way around, thinking about the flood was the distraction from enjoying watching her bare boobs. Either way, it was fun. We started winding up a gentle slope, leaving the valley floor and the occasional pond far below. There was a gravel road up the bottom, but the highway gradually headed up. Once we seemed to be on top, with the valley floor several hundred feet below, there was a sign along the highway, "Dry Falls mile."

We drove the half-mile and into a parking area overlooking a giant rock face. There was a visitor center on one end with two cars, and a hundred yards or so further up, a row of signs and a viewing platform extending out onto a rock outcropping. I parked in front of the viewing platform and asked Ginger, "You going to do it?"

She looked all around, the only cars were a hundred yards away by the visitor center and we hadn't seen hardly any, just a few going the opposite direction since leaving Soap Lake, "I don't know, what if...?"

"Remember the car in Soap Lake? Don't you think it might be kinda fun?" She looked over at me and put her hand on the door-handle.

"I'll freeze out there!" Maybe trying to think of an excuse to not open the car door?

"Nah, it's up to fifty-four," I told her. "We'll be fine." It actually had turned into a pretty nice day. Hell of a lot warmer than I expected when it was twenty-four degrees at five-thirty. She looked at me one more time and swung her door open, climbing out into the open air.

I was amazed she had actually done it. This woman was surprising me with almost everything. We started reading the information signs, Ginger once again holding her arms over her bare breasts. "Don't cover yourself," I suggested, with a grin on my face, hoping she'd let her arms drop. She didn't.

The 'falls' was immense: almost four-miles wide, 400 feet deep; five times wider than Niagara, three times deeper; water flowing over it at sixty-five miles per hour. The illustration showed it would have no more than a bump in the water with the flood-water flowing over it.

We were both amazed, reading the information about it and didn't notice the couple coming from the information center. Ginger had finally relaxed and her arms were at her side when the twenty-something girl said, "Looks like you two are enjoying the view."

Ginger let out a high-pitched squeal and jumped about three feet in the air, immediately trying to cover herself. The pretty brunette laughed and said, "Make you feel better if..." and pulled her top off, naked underneath it. Damn! Neither of them had a ring on their finger, so I assumed they were boyfriend-girlfriend. I hoped he was enjoying this as much as I was. He looked like he was, his eyes every bit as big as I was sure mine were. "My name's Tammy," she gave Ginger a little hug and shook hands with me.

"Matthew," her boyfriend said.

Ginger and I laughed, "Ginger," she said, putting her arm around me, "and Matthew."

With that, both of them broke out laughing as well. "What are the odds of that?" Ginger said.

"Well I think it's kinda cute," the brunette said, "love your hair by the way," she told Ginger.

"And your car," the other Matthew said.

"Mine," Ginger said.

They looked surprised, "So... you're not..."

"Married? Nah... just really... close friends..."

"With benefits," I added, "nice benefits," a big smile on my face.

Tammy hugged her Matthew around the waist, "Us, too," she said.

"You ever... do anything like this before?" Ginger asked, pretty obvious what she meant.

Tammy shook her head, "Nu-uh. Always wanted to, though," she smiled, "fun, huh, you?"

"Never, not until about an hour ago... and yeah, it is." Ginger snuggled her arms around herself, "Except maybe a bit chilly."

I don't know, I felt plenty warm, a half-naked Ginger and now a pretty, topless stranger to admire. She had really nice tits, too.

"We were just about to venture out on the little platform. Join us?" I asked.

The viewing platform was probably intended for two, barely big enough for four, about four feet wide and six feet out. There's a rock outcropping underneath, supporting it, but all three sides are a vertical drop to the bottom of the valley, 400 feet below.

It's only wide enough for two abreast, so the topless Ginger and Tammy stepped out onto it first, with me and Matt behind them. I'd actually kind of lost interest in Dry Falls itself, the two lovely ladies much more interesting. Apparently, Matt felt much the same way as when he approached behind his girlfriend, even though she was pointing out the boat on the lake below, he began nibbling on her neck and cupped her bare breasts in his hands, pinching her nipples between two fingers.

Naturally, I didn't want Ginger to feel left out, hearing a soft moan coming from Tammy. In my explorations of Ginger's body, I'd discovered a place right behind her ears that seemed to be particularly sensitive, so that was the place I pushed her hair aside and began caressing with my lips while slowly moving my hands up her body toward her breasts.

Too bad, the people in that boat below had no idea of the view they were missing out on if they had had a pair of high power binoculars, much more interesting than a fifty-thousand-year-old, giant dry waterfall.

I cupped Ginger's breasts and squeezed both nipples between my thumb and forefinger, her head tilted to the side giving my lips and tongue better access to that hot-spot behind her ear. She moaned her approval, her hands over mine on her tits and out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Matt seem to turn Tammy to face us, rather than being alongside us.

I didn't know what he was thinking, or maybe subconsciously I did, but I stepped around and tugged a little on Ginger, encouraging her to turn, facing Tammy. I moved my hands away from Ginger's breasts and felt Ginger press back slightly against me as Matt sandwiched Tammy against her. It was then that I realized the other Matt's intentions. Of course, his whispered, "Kiss her," in Tammy's ear was a bit of a clue, too.

And Ginger heard it as well. I have no idea if Ginger had ever been with another woman, it's something we'd never talked about. But she didn't try to back away, either. Ginger and Tammy were pressed between Matt and Matt when their lips connected. It was a tentative, short kiss, then I felt Matt's hands pressing around the back of Ginger's bare waist and pulling her tighter into Tammy. I felt it only fair that I did the same with Tammy, feeling her soft skin and cheating just a bit, rubbing my hands up and down her back and even a couple inches underneath her stretch pants waistband.

I had no idea where this might lead, if anywhere. Here we were, out in the open air, virtually right next to a public parking lot in the middle of a chilly winter day, two men; one shirtless, and two topless women, all pressed tightly together. I hoped to hell that nobody pulled in the parking lot.

Neither Ginger or Tammy seemed too concerned with the surroundings, though, their lips reconnected and this time it wasn't tentative at all.

Unfortunately, it was at that moment that a minivan chose to pull into the lot down by the visitor center. Ginger obviously saw it and pulled away from the embrace, covering herself with her arms and both girls started to run for their cars. Matt and Tammy's was down by the visitor center so Ginger told her to get in the BMW.

Matt and I were left standing out on the little platform laughing. Yeah, it was funny as hell, but I sure did wish it hadn't had to end when it did. I was just almost getting up the courage to move my hands up Tammy's side and cop a feel of a boob. Dammit! Matt said he was going to get his car and left, leaving me standing alone, shirtless, feeling like an idiot. Maybe that was a fairly accurate description.

While I was waiting, I walked over to where Tammy had pulled off her blouse, retrieved it and took it to her. She rolled the window down, took it and had slipped it back on about the time Matt was there with his car.

We were both sorry to see our new friends go without getting any information from them, not even a last name, except that their car had a Washington plate. A minute later we were back on the road toward Grand Coulee, still shirtless and topless. Ginger started her giggling all over again, "I can't believe we did that!" she said, then glanced over at me, "I'm so horny!"