After the Reunion Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, you can do something about that. I wouldn't mind." So was I, that little escapade had made me hard as a rock all over again and it hadn't gone away with the interruption.

I really didn't think she would, but Ginger reached her hand inside her pants, and I had a hard time paying attention to the twisty highway when she'd spread her legs apart with her hand hidden from view but obviously working fingers inside her. She laid her head back on the leather headrest, closed her eyes and began moaning. It couldn't have been over a minute or two when the real 'Oohs' and 'Ahhs' started in earnest, then her body stiffened, and entirely new noises emanated from her lips.

A moment later when she relaxed, she muttered to herself, "Oh God, I needed that!"

Yeah, so did I! Still did. Except I was driving. If Ginger and I hadn't had the kind of night we'd had, I doubt I would have made it off that platform without sticky goo in my pants.

Ginger was still sitting in the seat beside me completely topless. It was still disappointing to me that there weren't more cars on the highway.

We drove past Banks Lake on our left and vertical, thousand-foot rock walls on the right. At one point, we stopped and looked up the bluff at another dry waterfall, a tiny draw coming down the rocks with a deep V in the stone just past a little flat spot, no doubt from heavy thunderstorms. It was really cool-looking. Would be magnificent with water coming down it.

But it was still overshadowed by my view of Ginger. I was just wishing there were more to share that view with.

Another half-hour and we were in Coulee City, population 572. There still weren't any cars out and about. I guess December isn't a particularly good time to take your girlfriend for a topless ride.

We were both hungry, so decided to stop for some lunch. I looked for a McDonald's or at least a drive-thru, but there weren't any. The only thing we could find was one little restaurant, very originally named, 'Coulee Café'. I pulled into the parking space along with four other cars and looked over at Ginger. "No! I draw the line."

Women! A guy just wants to have a little fun and they get obstinate about every little thing. I thought it'd be kind of cool to go in this little café dressed like we were. I got out and grabbed my shirt and her sweater out of the trunk. Oops, forgot the bra.

That tight, fluffy sweater looked good on her without the bra, really good. I think she enjoyed the looks she got, too. We had a good lunch, cheeseburgers, but they were more like home-cooked. Hell of a lot better than fast-food! The fries were good, too, like they were just fresh-peeled.

We'd seen an old steam tractor in a park coming into town and I wanted to look at it. I love old machinery like that. So, after lunch, we drove back to the park. The thing was huge! I can't imagine what it would have been like standing on that little platform behind that big engine in hundred-degree heat; and the steering with cables attached to the front wheel mechanism. Those guys were tough!

After exploring the tractor, we drove through town and down Lake Roosevelt to Grand Coulee Dam. That is one big dam, tall, too. One thing we drove past was a series of eight giant pipes running from the lake up the side of the mountain, feeding Banks Lake and irrigation downriver from that. They must have been at least ten feet in diameter. God, the pumps they must have had.

We checked out the visitor center and were disappointed that the dam tours were closed for the season, but we did sit and watch a couple videos of building the dam and how it had transformed Eastern Washington from dry sagebrush into lush farmland.

After our two-hour sojourn in the visitor center, we looked for a vantage point to watch the laser light show on the face of the dam. We found a little overlook about a half-mile away and probably a couple of hundred feet above the dam.

The first thing I did after we found our overlook was call home to talk to the kids. Addie answered the phone and we said our 'hi', 'how are you' and so on, then Addie mentioned, "Nice picture."

"Hoped you'd like it, took it just for you."

She hesitated before responding, "You know it's been over a week for me, don't you?"

I smiled, I did know, "Uhuh, and?"

"And, I'm really horny. That picture didn't help. Your... umm, audio didn't, either."

I was ecstatic. I'd hoped those would, shall we say, 'have an effect' on her.

"Friday night with Nick is going to be really, really nice," she said, "might want to do some things we haven't done for a while."

"Tell me later?" I asked her. If I hadn't already been turned on from being with Ginger all day, this conversation would have put me there.

"Don't think so, let you guess."

I'd had enough of this, "Kids there?"

I heard in the background, "Kevin, Katie, Dad's on the phone," then scurrying off in the distance and a breathless little boy's voice, "Daddy!"

I spent the next twenty minutes talking to my two little people.

When I finally pressed to end the call, it was still about an hour before the show was supposed to start, so we did what any good, sex-starved couple would do under such circumstances. We necked. And played. I got Ginger's sweater back off and enjoyed sucking her tits, especially after the sexy little situation at Dry Falls that we hadn't been able to follow up on.

It's actually kind of fun, no, a lot of fun, playing like that when you know you can't actually have sex. Frustrating, but it adds to the excitement.

We talked quite a little, too. Ginger seemed able to talk about Eric and her life with him without getting nearly as emotional as she had before. She filled me in on their Oregon coast trip that she'd mentioned earlier and the fun times they had teasing each other with their new lovers.

The dark kind of snuck up on us and before we knew it, they were beginning to let water out over the face of the dam. I didn't know what to expect from the light show and was surprised to see the face of the dam covered with a layer of water running over it. Then, the laser lights started, all colors, making shapes across the dam and this big, booming baritone voice, filling the entire valley, "Out of chaos, I was born."

What followed was an incredible forty minutes of that voice and the lasers showing the formation of the Grand Coulee over the millennia; volcanoes, lava flows, then the giant floods carving through the countryside and finally, a dam being built. Both Ginger and I sat, mesmerized at the display.

I'd wondered if this would be worth our getting back to her house so late, but it was more than worthwhile, even aside from the fun Ginger and I had in her little car while we waited.

Unfortunately, when we got home that night, nearly midnight, we were tired; way too tired to advance our fun from before the light show.

And, you guessed it, Ginger was shaking me at 5:30 in the morning to get up and go to the gym.