After the Second Fall Pt. 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since when do you know about all this?"

"I don't," Pip replied. "It's just a guess, but it seems like Emily might need some control over her life after everything that's happened the last couple months. Maybe she'll feel better about herself."

"That's awfully profound considering we're talking about her and Mars having sex," Rosie teased, but Pip just shrugged, content to see how the situation played out.

For Emily, she was about to lose her mind. Her body felt like it was on fire, and she desperately wanted Mars, but he was not behaving. Knowing that her friends were watching only added to her resolve, since she refused to be denied in front of them. As Mars' hand continued to gently caress her hip, she reached out quickly with both hands and seized the smallest finger, then spun to lie on the ground, pulling the digit back against the joint.

Mars' eyes popped open and he looked down at her in surprise. "I have two older brothers, and they didn't always play nice," she said fiercely. "Now are you going to do what I want, or should I break your finger?"

The Adam didn't immediately respond, so Emily started to bend the finger further while placing her foot against the back of his elbow. Mars' eyes opened even wider when he found he had no leverage to regain control of his hand, so instead he rolled to his hip and stood, lifting the woman off the ground entirely; Emily, now inverted, locked her legs tightly around his arm and pulled harder.

Their eyes met in a passionate argument lasting only several beats, before Mars bent and lowered her back to the ground, sitting down. "You win, Em."

"Are you going to start being obedient?" she crowed triumphantly.

"Yes, Em."

"It's about time," she said, releasing his finger and disentangling herself from his arm as gracefully as she could manage. Back on her feet, she was able to look down on him. "I was going to give you some attention, but not now." She looked to Rachel, who was already spreading a blanket behind her. Breaking character for a moment, Emily flashed her a quick smile, mouthing, 'Thank you,' before turning and glaring at Mars once again. "Instead,you're going to take care of me."

Still looking at Mars, Emily kicked off her shoes. With a deep breath, she closed her eyes and started sliding her pants down, trembling as she did so; she was at the point of losing her nerve entirely when a huge hand enveloped each of her own, helping her complete the process. Eyes still closed, Emily stepped out of the clothing and sat, taking another calming breath.

When her eyes opened again, she was once again in control, and laid back with her arms above her head and legs spread. "You know what to do," she said, then closed her eyes again. There was a heavy, lingering pause, and Pip noticed that dozens of people were watching the scene unfold; Pip could tell that Maggie was holding her breath.

Mars pivoted on his hip and crawled to the woman, prostrating himself in front of her, gently lifting her foot to plant kisses on the instep.

Maggie exhaled loudly and shuddered violently. "That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I can't believe she made an Adam do what she wanted."

Pip smiled. "I can think of at least five ways he could have stopped her..."

"But he wanted her to win," finished Rosie. "I'm with Maggie: that was amazing to watch, especially when she got scared." She crawled over Pip and Maggie, lying down in front of them so she could kiss her curly haired friend. Pausing, she said, "Pip, if you don't make love to one of us right now, I don't think I'll ever forgive you," then resumed her kiss.

By the time Pip had met Rosie's demand, Mars had only progressed as high as Emily's knees, and the young woman was fairly certain she was about to go insane. Her Adam was using everything he had learned in the last week to set her nerves on fire, and she ached for release, but she absolutely would not beg, not when it had been so hard to make him do what she wanted in the first place.

Time continued to crawl by and her mind started slipping away, only brought back with the occasional sharp tweak of a nipple or pinch to her rear.

Emily heard a woman cry out hoarsely, immediately to her right, but she couldn't find the strength to lift her head. Instead, she reached out blindly, and was thrilled when a soft hand took her own. Emily could feel the steady impact of bodies being translated through their clasp, and it sent an extra charge through her, coinciding perfectly with Mars' first kiss on her mound.

Sensing that she was already at the edge, Mars changed his approach and started giving her the direct stimulation she had been craving. Her arousal escalated quickly and her hips started bucking on their own. Rational thought faded and there was only Mars and the mystery woman's hand.

1...67891011