After the Second Fall Pt. 02.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the meeting broke up, Lilith stepped up to Cassidy and the two women from the Vale, inviting all three to lunch in the Courtyard. Anne and Joanna were reticent to join, wanting to get back to their home so they could start preparations, but acquiesced quickly when told they would have the chance to meet Pip and Mars; Joanna, usually bubbly, was shivering in anticipation as they left the room.

Lilith led the way with Cassidy beside her, the other two holding a silent conversation while they moved along. As they entered the open area, bright sunlight rendered them all momentarily unable to see, and by the time Lilith's eyes had adjusted, Emily was standing next to her with a smile. "Hello, Director, we have everything set."

In the middle of the open space, several large tables had been arranged in a square to accommodate the unusually large party. As Emily led them across the lawn, the Vale sisters squealed and ran to embrace Anne and Joanna, and a rapid, excited, entirely silent conversation occurred, after which the visitors were pulled to the table by the sisters for introductions.

Lilith had asked Emily to have the Adams wait a quarter bell before joining to prevent their guests from fixating, so there were two large stools off to the side. Already sitting around the table while leaving the near side free were Pip's girls, Gina, and Cap, who was making a rare lunch appearance at Lilith's insistence.

Anne was shown to the center stool on the empty side, next to Esther, while Joanna was placed between Sheena and Rachel. Lilith had dictated this because she wanted to split the two visitors up while still having a translator available for Anne. It wasn't specifically that she distrusted the new Speaker or her helper, but she did want to get a read on the two women individually, considering how many resources they were committing to the remote village.

The guests had just settled in when the Adams approached, although Anne and Joanna were too engrossed in conversation with their neighbors to notice.

From previous discussion with Cassidy, Lilith knew which Adams the women favored, so it wasn't a coincidence that Mars pulled one of the stools next to Joanna, asking if she would mind his company. Lilith had to stifle a laugh at the woman's shock, and then at her inability to find words, and she wasn't the only one: Anne was laughing silently as well, until she felt a tap on her shoulder and looked up at Pip's smiling face.

"May I?" he asked, indicating the spot next to her.

Anne nodded slowly, her eyes wide, then a little faster as she overcame her surprise. Without taking her eyes off Pip, she started signing briskly, but Esther couldn't see around her, so it was Sheena, sitting across the table, that interpreted. "She says she's a big fan, Pip, and that her grandfather was an Adam."

"That explains the skin tone," Pip said, holding up his arm next to hers to show that they were virtually identical. "Maybe we're related."

Anne's head whipped around to Cassidy, concern approaching panic written on her features. While stifling a laugh, the Meister made a calming gesture, saying, "He's only joking. Even just going from one class to the next, the diversity is enough that you wouldn't need to worry." The Vale's new Speaker let out a long sigh, nodding her head in thanks for the explanation, then turned back to Pip, looking embarrassed.

"I'm sorry I said something inappropriate," Pip offered. "I don't always read people properly."

Anne tapped her own chest and waved away his concern. She tried signing something slowly, but Pip couldn't follow, since he had no experience with the silent language; across the table, Sheena gasped and covered her mouth with her hand, but didn't say anything. Turning, Anne gestured to Pip, urging Sheena to convey what had been signed, but the woman shook her head.

The two women started signing rapidly to one another, and then even faster. From the looks on their faces, Pip knew they were arguing, although he had no idea the cause. Esther joined in, looking like she was on Sheena's side, so Joanna took up Anne's cause. After more than a hundred beats, Emily interrupted by clearing her throat loudly. "Food is here," she chirped cheerfully, pulling plates out of a cart. There was one more flurry of signing, then Anne broke off with an unsatisfied pout.

"It was amazing to watch how fast you sign," Pip said cordially to Anne. "Do you think you could teach us?"

'Why?' mouthed Anne.

"Gina struggles with speaking, so Mars and I have gotten pretty good at understanding what she means, but it's not as precise as a full language." Across the table, the woman in question was clearly embarrassed, staring down at her lap as several sets of eyes looked at her. Pip huffed in frustration. "I'm sorry, Gina -- I didn't mean to make you feel awkward." Gina waved off his apology, so he looked back to Anne. "See what I meant earlier? Rosie tells me I don't understand social subtext, but to be honest, I don't even know what that means."

Anne giggled, small, barely audible exhalations of breath, and the mood at the table relaxed considerably. Awkwardness of the topic aside, Sheena, sitting next to Gina, was very interested in how the handler communicated, and the two were soon invested deeply in their own private conversation. Joanna had overcome her initial awe and was chatting easily with Mars, openly flirting and touching his arm or leg often, while Emily buzzed around playing hostess, trying to hide her annoyance. Pip, Anne, and Esther had overcome the previous misunderstanding and were conversing freely, after a fashion, with the women describing life in the Vale and then explaining the plan for the Adams to help.

As he finished his sixth drumstick and pushed his plate away, Pip nodded to Anne. "It's nice that you speak so proudly about your home; it must be a wonderful place." A brief frown passed across Anne's face, but Pip was looking around the table and didn't notice. Most everyone was done eating, excepting Sheena, who was gnawing on a bone and showing Gina something with her free hand. Laughing to himself, he looked to the Executive Director, who seemed content to watch the others, so that they locked eyes almost immediately. "Director Collins," he called loudly enough to be heard, "I'd like to go with the first group of Adams to the Vale." Conversation around the table abruptly shut down, and Pip flashed a smirk to Anne, who smiled back.

"No, Pip."

"Why not?" he asked, genuinely surprised at the immediate refusal; he had expected at least some banter.

"Because you're our Lead Adam and we won't have appropriate security ready for another month."

"But I have Mars," Pip responded triumphantly, to which the big blonde Adam nodded, even though he wasn't quite sure what they were discussing.

"He's second or third in line now, so he can't go, either," Lilith said simply, then turned to Stash. "I'm afraid you'll need to stay here as well."

"I don't mind," he responded with a smile, placing a big hand on Cassidy's leg.

Pip recognized Lilith's tone. It wasn't the stern, no-nonsense one that she had used frequently with John when he was being intentionally dense; this was the patient, understanding, entirely inflexible voice she reserved for serious matters. Pip bowed his head respectfully, "I understand."

"Thank you, Pip," she replied gratefully, glad not to have to debate the matter in public. "Since most of us are done, might I suggest that we give our guests a short tour. If they have time, of course?" Joanna looked to Anne with a pitiful appeal and the Speaker acceded without discussion, happy for an excuse to spend a little more time with the Adams. After Cap left with a bow and Gina begged off in favor of a separate commitment, all three directors excused themselves, taking the Vale sisters with them so that Rosie, Maggie, and Emily were left to lead the tour.

Although there hadn't been a lot of interaction between them during the meal, the three women from the Complex fell into easy conversation with the other two, soon leaving the Adams to follow along behind. In less than a hundred beats, Stash limped away with a parting nod to the other two Adams.

The tour ended up being a circuit of the Courtyard, and as the women started a second lap, oblivious to the world outside their discussion, Pip and Mars stopped walking by mutual agreement. When the distance from the women had reached a point where it was clear they wouldn't be missed, Mars nodded to a patch of grass near where they had eaten. "Nap?"

Pip grinned and started walking, peeling off his black shirt to use as a pillow. Mars, who had also stripped off his top, instead used it to block the sun by laying it over his head. The women found them like that some undetermined time later, and stopped to admire their sleeping forms.

"They're just... beautiful," whispered Joanna, looking back and forth between the two; Anne nodded longingly.

"What was your argument with Sheena and Esther about?" Rosie asked.

The women from the Vale shared a look before Joanna spoke. "They said we shouldn't talk about it, because we would offend people here."

"If there's something you'd like to tell us, please do," said Maggie, rubbing her hands together. "Is it something naughty?"

Joanna reddened, and after another look to her friend for guidance, said slowly, "Anne may have tried to ask Pip to... impregnate her."

Rosie's eyes shot open while Maggie leaned her head back and laughed delightedly; Emily did not look nearly so pleased. "You want Mars to do the same to you," she stated flatly, more accusation than question.

"Yes?" Joanna answered.

Before the situation could turn any more tense, Maggie hugged Joanna and then Anne. "It's okay. Let's sit down and you can tell us what's going on, because I'm sure there's more to it than being fans."

While the men slept on, Joanna explained the full situation in the Vale, leaving her audience both saddened and hopeful. As she finished, Emily's expression had softened dramatically and Rosie had tears in her eyes. "I probably know Pip better than anyone here," Rosie said, "and I don't think he'll have a problem with fathering children in principle. Adams don't have the same social hangups that we do, but he is still more... sensitive... than the others, and I think he will probably want to get to know women before things progress to anything physical. If Maggie or I asked him to just do it, I think he would," she continued, to which Maggie nodded, "but that would feel like we were taking advantage of him."

Maggie nodded again, more vigorously, adding, "He trusts us to keep his best interests in mind, and part of that is helping him understand what is happening and why. Does that make sense to you?"

Anne nodded, although she was obviously disappointed, so Maggie took hold of her hand. "That doesn't mean it won't happen. Pip obviously likes you since he wanted to go back to the Vale tonight, right?"

Anne shrugged shyly, but her mouth started to perk up. Then she frowned and pointed to Maggie and then Rosie, a question written on her face.

"Oh, you're worried about us?" Maggie asked. "It would be fine with me, although I would prefer to be involved," she said with a wink.

Rosie rolled her eyes. "I would tell you to ignore her, but she's serious." Joanna's expression said she was surprised while Anne's turned thoughtful. "As for me, I already get jealous about not being enough for Pip by myself -- a little part of me anyway -- but I don't want to be possessive. There's also the point that I'm literally not capable of meeting all of his needs alone. If a relationship develops between Pip and another woman, so long as it doesn't tear down what we've built with Maggie and Rachel, I think I will be okay with it."

"I am possessive," Emily said joylessly, "and I don't think that's going to change -- I couldn't help it, even if I wanted to, which I don't. I love that Mars is mine, and only mine. I'm not sure I could deal with sharing him." Rosie was trying to think of a polite way to change the subject when Maggie's face lit up. "What if you didn't share him, and instead, he shared you?"

"I... don't follow," Emily replied.

"We're making the assumption that Mars would be the one with the relationship. What if it was you?" Emily shook her head slowly, still not understanding, causing Maggie to release a frustrated sigh. "Look, do you think Joanna is pretty?"

"Of course," Emily replied immediately, "but I'm not attracted to her. I'm sorry, but I really am just set on guys."

Joanna might have replied, but Maggie jumped back in. "Yeah, but you can see she's desirable. A big part of your relationship with Mars seems to be about control for you, right? Now look at Joanna: she's tall, fit, smart, nice. You might not appreciate that her boobs are practically hanging out, but I do, and it's driving me crazy." Joanna blushed at the comment, but Maggie barreled on. "Think about how you led Mars around after his match, displaying him so others could see. What if you could do the same with Joanna?"

Emily tried to talk, but her mouth had gone dry. "I could... see how I might enjoy that," she rasped after several beats.

"What if we were there to watch? Rosie and me. And Pip. Would that make it better?" The young woman closed her eyes and nodded. "Now?" Emily nodded again and Maggie's grin took on a distinctly naughty bend.

"Maggie, I don't know what to do," she said timidly.

"Then I'll get you started. How about we go back to our room and Rosie will bring the boys to us in a little while."

"Wait, what's happening?" Joanna asked, not comprehending; Anne looked equally concerned.

"Emily and Mars have a unique relationship, at least in my experience," replied Maggie, forcing herself to calm down. "That will make it hard on both of them if Mars goes around doing intimate things with other people, but I think we have a way to make it work. You have your heart set on Mars fathering your child, right Joanna?"

Like during the crises at the Vale, Joanna seized up, and it was Anne who came to her aid, holding her shoulders and nodding. "Don't worry, we'll take care of you," soothed Maggie, "and Anne will be right by your side if you want her to be. Okay?" Still flailing for a lifeline, Joanna locked eyes with Rosie, who seemed to be the more levelheaded of her new acquaintances.

"Nothing has to happen today, Joanna," Rosie said, giving her Second an annoyed look. "Maggie is excited because she wants you for herself, but she's probably pushing too hard. Just tell me and I'll make her stop."

"You can do that?"

"Absolutely. In our relationship, I'm the one in charge, so she has to do what I tell her."

Maggie folded her arms and sulked, seeing her opportunity for an adventure slip away. "They're more guidelines than rules," she mumbled to herself.

"But if I do... whatever, Mars will try to make me pregnant?"

Rosie nodded. "That's the idea, although I don't know what the girls have in mind. I should warn you that it might be a little extreme."

"No, it's okay," Joanna replied, calming herself. "If there's a chance, we should take it." Anne rubbed her friend's back proudly, although she still looked somewhat uncertain. Maggie immediately regained her lost energy and pounced on Rosie, taking her over backward and kissing her soundly. When Maggie had proved her point, she popped up, grabbed Emily and Joanna's hands, and pulled them toward the Adams' dorm.

"Are you going with them?" Rosie asked Anne, whose eyes were still wide from Maggie's display. Rather than answering, the mute woman pointed at her lips, then at Rosie, and finally in the direction that Maggie had gone. "Is she always like that? Yes, usually. Your friend is probably going to get it even worse, because it's been a while since I've seen Maggie this worked up, which means Emily will probably be all kinds of excited, too. Let's get our Adams over there before they can do any real damage."

Seeing the concern on Anne's face, she smiled. "I'm just kidding -- mostly -- but we shouldn't dawdle, because the girls really can be quite aggressive." Anne nodded seriously and they moved to rouse the Adams.

Maggie and her two playmates had been in the room for less than five hundred beats when Pip and the others entered, but Joanna was already naked and face down on the bed. While Maggie rubbed her shoulders and whispered in her ear, Emily was tracing the scars on the back of the woman's legs, touching them reverently. "They're beautiful," she said as Anne approached, concerned for her friend. "You already explained how they used pain to control you, but look how even they are. One-two-three on this leg, and one-two on this one," she said, still caressing. "All she needs is one more to be even..."

Emily spun and looked up at the big blonde Adam, then pulled him down to examine Joanna's legs more closely. "Go find a switch or a rod that can do this, then bring it back, but not until the very top of the hour. When the bell rings, I want you walking through that door, hard, absolutely ready to explode. Can you do that for me?" she whispered huskily, to which the Adam nodded, turned, and quickly left.

Anne put her hand on Emily's shoulder and shook her finger back and forth, admonishing the young woman. "It's not for her, it's for me," Emily explained, her voice still low and intense, then she turned back to the naked woman on the bed, grabbing her buttocks tightly. Anne was about to intervene again when Joanna let out a long, low moan.

"It will be okay," Rosie said reassuringly as she stepped up next to Anne, then slowly urged the woman back across the room so that they could sit next to one another on Pip's bed. "I understand what Maggie had in mind now, and it will be just fine." Motioning Pip over, she made way so that he could sit between her and Anne, then lowered herself to watch.

Emily was still kneading Joanna's thighs and rear while Maggie worked on the woman's upper body. When Emily lightly slapped the cheek closest to her and then nipped the resulting mark, Maggie took it as a sign to be more assertive, and rolled the prone woman over, kissing her lips for the first time while exploring newly exposed skin with her hand. Likewise, Emily began to venture more widely, holding and squeezing the woman's calves and thighs, then moving up to her hips and stomach, even venturing so far as to lightly pinch her now very hard nipple.

Across the room, Rosie passively rubbed Pip's leg in what she thought would be a clear invitation to Anne. When her actions received no response, she pushed on Pip's chest and the Adam laid back, making his entire abdomen available to her; even more importantly, it now became very difficult to ignore that she was actively rubbing his upper thigh. "This is how we build intimacy," she explained softly, trailing her fingers across Pip's erect penis, "we explore, we play, but most importantly, we show each other that we care." Anne's eyes were wide as she nodded and tentatively reached out her slender hand, placing it gently on Pip's other thigh. A loud smack from the other side of the room caught their attention, and both women looked back to see what was happening.

Joanna was now on her knees, face to the bed so that her rear was raised high above the rest of her. Maggie was reaching under her, doing something pleasurable, because Joanna was moving her hips side to side, emitting happy noises continuously. Behind her, hand poised, Emily stood, her face red and intense, breathing choppy. The hand came down again with a loud clap and Joanna raised her head, releasing a gutteral cry before burying her face in the blanket again. Emily's hand came up again, ready to strike, but Joanna was saved by the ringing of the bell, which was accompanied by the crash of the door nearest the bed being thrown open. Mars stalked directly to where Emily was standing, naked, face intense with concentration, his penis standing out proudly before him.

1...345678