After the Second Fall Pt. 03.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" Rachel asked as he entered, but upon seeing it wrapped around Esther, she just laughed and began removing her own clothes. "Never mind."

Esther had not expected Rachel, and the smaller woman's presence caught her off-guard; a sudden wave of jealousy made itself known. Rachel smiled knowingly and walked over to her friend, then unwrapped the shirt to expose Esther's bust once again. In half a hundred beats both women were entirely nude while Pip's erection strained at his pants.

"But..." started Esther, not sure how to proceed. Rachel's presence, the confident, commanding demeanor that Esther had always envied, made her feel like a young girl from the Vale again.

"What's wrong, beautiful girl?" Rachel asked compassionately. The two women looked into each other's eyes, and after a long moment, Rachel smiled and nodded, then leaned in closer. "Let me help," she whispered, "and he'll do absolutely anything you want."

Still uncertain, Esther nodded, causing Rachel to break out into a big grin. "On the bed, Pip," she said commandingly, not bothering to turn around. She started to make a slow circuit of the younger woman, tracing her finger lightly up and down, exploring a body she hadn't seen in more than two years. Completing her inspection, she smiled up at her friend and Esther's confidence surged, allowing her to return the smile; when Rachel pivoted to face Pip, her expression was serious.

She stalked over to the bed and climbed on, situating herself with his head on her crossed legs. Once settled, she looked up to Esther and nodded, then started to run her hand through Pip's dark hair, speaking softly of things to come. The look of raw lust in Rachel's eyes made Esther's heart beat faster. A warm feeling spread downward, soon turning her chest red with arousal, further accentuated by the hard pink points of her nipples.

Seeing the lovers on the bed looking at her adoringly, passionately, wantonly, further amplified the feelings running through Esther's body and mind. She moved slowly to the foot of the bed, then lifted a leg and placed it on the mattress. With the opposite hand, she began to trace her thighs, then her lips, then her pussy. She lost herself to the sensation, closing her eyes.

With a soft exhale of breath she climaxed -- a small one, just to start -- and heard an accompanying smack. Opening her eyes, she saw Pip lowering his arm back down to the bed, a red mark already appearing on his upper arm where Rachel had intervened. Esther shivered deliciously, then smiled wickedly at her friend.

Leaning forward, she slowly crawled up Pip's legs until she reached his manhood, taking it firmly between her hands. Slowly -- very slowly -- she started to apply stimulation, first with her fingers, then with her hands, and finally, finally with her tongue.

Pip moaned repeatedly, but each time he approached the edge, Esther changed her stimulation, stretching out the encounter. Finally losing patience, Pip began to sit, but was roughly pulled down again by Rachel. He all but snarled up at her, so she snarled back, then smacked his cheek harder than Esther would ever have dared. Rachel disengaged from him and raised up on her knees menacingly, and with a final intense warning look, scooted forward to place herself directly over his mouth, spreading her lips so that he would have ready access to her clit.

In moments Rachel was grinding herself on his face, grunting loudly and obviously using him for her own pleasure. Not one to ignore the lessons of others, Esther quickly moved up the bed and kneeled over Pip's thighs, positioning his cock at her entrance. With her own groan, she lowered down onto his head, struggling for breath with the feeling of being stretched terribly wide.

Up and down, over and over again, making progress slowly, Esther felt like she was losing her mind. She wanted so badly to have him fuck her, but the feeling of fullness was already overwhelming. Positioned face-to-face, Esther looked down into Rachel's eyes desperately, asking silently for help.

'Relax,' mouthed Rachel, just before an orgasm took over and she started vibrating and fell forward, her face smacking lewdly against Esther's breast. As her friend finally stopped shaking, Esther felt the brunette start to suck on a nipple, softly at first, then more urgently. The sensation was intense and largely unexpected, causing Esther to gasp loudly, and, forgetting everything else for a perfect moment, she relaxed.

She groaned as her muscles released and she slowly, continuously slid down Pip's enormous cock, only stopping when the head was firmly seated against her deepest wall.

"Rachel!" came a shout from outside the door, reinforced with loud, urgent banging. "Rachel, I need you!"

None of the lovers were prepared for such an intrusion and froze; nor did they move when Fatina opened the door, her eyes wide with panic. Surprise, embarrassment, and even fear caused Esther to lock up once again. Already at the edge for well over a bell, Pip grunted and came, unable to fight the sensation of Esther's pussy squeezing him so tightly.

"I... I..." tried Fatina, but she couldn't form words and quickly left.

"I will see what's wrong,"Rachel said, dismounting Pip on shaky legs and quickly wrapping a robe around herself before stepping off the door.

"I'm sorry, Esther, I tried to wait for you," Pip offered.

"Don't be, Pip," she responded. "That was wonderful. Except for the end, maybe, but we'll have other chances," she finished with a smile, leaning forward to rest her head on his broad chest, penis still firmly lodged in place.

Esther had just started to nod off when Rachel rushed back into the room, uncharacteristically harried. "Pip, Esther, you need to get up."

"What's going on?" he asked, already on-guard because of her tone.

"War. There's going to be war."

"Real war -- with machines and guns?"

"Yes," she said urgently. "An army was seen coming from the North by Gracian scouts -- they only just made it back to the city."

"Wait, what city is North of Gracia?"

Rachel shook her head and it was clear she had no more idea than they had, which was itself terrifying. "There are no cities to the North."

Epilogue

Had they turned toward the sea, the outcome would have been different: Gracia was not truly prepared for war.

Instead, four days after they were first seen, the invaders breached Marbelo's high walls and streamed into the city's Western half, several thousand strong, armed with repeating rifles and the ability to kill from afar. Most of the Marbellans that couldn't escape across the river before the bridges were destroyed died in the following days, testament to the newcomers' barbarism. In the city's Eastern half, survivors built barricades against bullets and crude spears against incursions, then prayed for their Mods to come.

And they did, eight days later, pulled in by the vanguard of the Gracian army, led by the Arenagods.

Behind them, more than thirty-five thousand men in dark blue marched in lockstep, carrying terribly long pikes and looking terribly eager to use them, their true numbers only becoming clear several bells after their arrival when the dust finally settled.

High up on the walls, knowing his army had neither the ammunition nor the fortitude to face such a force, the commander asked for parlay.

'Send your champion,' came the reply.

So the commander left the city's high walls and approached the army, flanked by his most loyal, most dangerous lieutenants, and like a true leader, he stepped forward. Across the field, a man of gargantuan size strode forward confidently. The rules were explained. The combatants nodded: to the death, for the city.

His opponent started forward and the commander smiled, then reached behind his back to remove a pistol.

'Imbeciles,' he thought derisively as he fired.

'Stand still,' he thought angrily as he fired again.

'Oh my God,' he thought fearfully as he ran out of bullets.

----- ----- -----

"You have to help."

Mars gestured angrily to his useless legs.

Emily rolled her eyes in frustration and put her hands on her hips. "Your arms work just fine, and you weigh ten times more than I do, so stop feeling sorry for yourself and help."

He looked at the massage table, several hands higher than the seat of his wheeled chair, then shook his head. Emily made a growl of frustration and stomped away, leaving the Arena champion alone with his increasingly bleak thoughts.

A few hundred beats later she returned with Joanna and baby Harrison in tow. "He won't even try, and he's too fucking big for me to get him up on the table." Rather than reply to Emily's outburst, Joanna squeezed the smaller woman's shoulder, then plopped the boy down in his father's lap.

"Hi, Mars," she said, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "We'll be back in a little bit, then you're going to get up on the table. Yes?" He shrugged, but his attention was mostly focused on the six month old looking up at him with wide eyes.

Half a bell later, the women were back with reinforcements, including Cap and three other men, who took stock of the situation. With some stout rope and a pulley, they rigged up a simple hoist, which Mars steadfastly refused to use, some of his professional pride returning. There was a heated back and forth before Mars finally acquiesced and allowed the smaller men to rig a sling around his hips, but the weight difference was still so much that they couldn't get him more than a hand off his seat.

Cap walked off to find a couple more pulleys to increase their advantage, but the Adam had finally had enough, and taking the rope with his still functioning left hand, lifted himself from the chair in the equivalent of a one-armed pull-up. The three men that had come to help reacted quickly and swung him onto the table.

As Mars laid there panting, Emily walked over to him while Joanna thanked the departing men, then followed them out with a wave of her own for Mars and Harrison on her hip. "It will get easier, I promise," Emily said softly. His eyes met hers, and after a long moment, he nodded -- the first sign since his return from the Arena that he hadn't given up completely.

Maggie came in a short while later and proceeded to check him over, gently stripping off his loose clothes and bandages as she went, it being her first examination of him since the wounded fighter had been released from care at the Complex. She already knew what she'd find, but went step by step anyway, comparing Dr. Shepard's notes with her patient.

Fracture of the L3 vertebra. There was no evidence of a spinal cord injury higher in the lumbar spine, but the damage was bad enough that Mars had no feeling in the lower extremities, nor any control over bowel function. Hopefully both would improve over time as the swelling abated.

Broken jaw, leading to his current inability to speak. Another two weeks and she'd be able to un-wire the bones.

Loss of three fingers and thumb on the right hand, healing well.

Loss of right ear, also healing well.

Multiple cuts, gouges, punctures, and abrasions -- mostly healed after eight weeks and no infections apparent.

"Well, it could be worse." Mars glared at Maggie, who folded her arms and glared back. "Don't believe me? Emily, come here." She poked Mars' leg hard and he didn't respond. "Looks pretty bad, right, but watch this." She took hold of his penis and rubbed lightly under the crown, pulling a surprised groan from the huge man.

"He is probably going to struggle keeping an erection, so he'll need plenty of stimulation." She started stroking more diligently while Emily looked on with wide eyes. "Go ahead, Em," Maggie urged, pointing the phallus at the young woman, "he needs to know that it still works." Nodding meekly, Emily slowly bent forward, taking him into her mouth while Maggie continued to pump.

After a couple hundred beats, Mars let out a deeper noise akin to a growl and Emily pulled back to see that Maggie was massaging a spot behind his testicles. "External prostate massage. It will help him stay harder." Maggie paused, then grinned a little more wickedly. "You can also do it internally." Emily's eyes went even wider and Maggie laughed. "Another time, then."

Nodding, Emily returned to sucking on Mars, adding her hand to his oversized testicles while Maggie's motions picked up speed. They were soon working together well and it wasn't long until they ripped a muted yell from Mars along with his orgasm.

As he coasted down from his peak, Maggie continued to lightly stroke him while Emily looked on dazedly. "It's not medically necessary, but make him cum at least once a day. It will give him something to look forward to, as well as provide a reason to get better. May I?" she asked, purposefully looking down at the penis she was still holding. Emily nodded uncertaintly. With a grateful smile, Maggie sucked the head into her mouth, using a nimble tongue to clean semen from the tip. She shuddered. "Thanks, it's been a while."

Emily nodded again, conflicted, which made Maggie laugh again. "Don't worry -- I won't get involved again unless you ask. Speaking of, you might see if Joanna is interested in... helping."

On the table, Mars groaned and Emily folded her arms defiantly, her normal fire once again evident. "You like that idea, do you?" she demanded, flicking his penis, which caused another groan. Laughing and licking her lip, Maggie made her exit, intent on finding Rosie to get some relief for the warmth spreading through her.

----- ----- -----

"How do you feel?"

"I'm scared shitless, Cass."

The big redhead stroked Lilith's dark hair soothingly. "Did you change your mind?" Rather than reply, the smaller woman shook her head and closed her eyes, trembling. Cassidy looked up to Stash, who had a neutral look on his face and a very erect cock in his hand. She motioned him forward and wet the tip of his penis with practiced technique, eliciting a rumble from deep in his huge chest that caused a corresponding tingle within her own core. "Like we talked about," she said huskily and he nodded, positioning himself at Lilith's relatively tiny opening.

He pushed, but Lilith was clamped tight and she slid along the bed. "Lilith, you have to relax," cooed Cassidy, bending down to whisper in her ear. "He's not going to hurt you."

"Trying."

Cassidy glanced back and Stash and smiled, then leaned over her friend again, kissing her gently. She continued, nibbling Lilith's ear and using a hand on her perfect little breast, tracing patterns and pinching gently, then meeting the brunette's mouth with her own. Lilith sighed into the kiss, relaxing, tension leaving her muscles. Then she tensed again, sucking in air around Cassidy's lips as Stash's head popped inside.

"Fu-uck..." Lilith breathed raggedly, trying to catch her wind. Cassidy slid down her friend's body and parked her mouth above a beautifully trimmed bush spread wide with her man's enormous penis, which she started stroking as she lowered her lips to resume kissing Lilith, albeit much further down her petite body.

Lilith tried to relax, but the taboo of fucking an Adam along with the actual sensation kept her on edge, and all she could do was shudder as Cassidy's skilled tongue and lips worked their magic, eventually leading to a small orgasm. "Enough," Lilith groaned, then groaned again as Stash pulled out from between her well stretched lips. Rather than comply, Cassidy replaced the penis with two of her fingers and began to move in and out, determined that her friend's experience would be a positive one. Not content to be idle, the Adam moved around behind his lover and slowly slid his member into the redhead from behind, fucking her as she did the same to the Executive Director.

They continued on for half a bell, building until Stash climaxed violently, lifting Cassidy off the floor briefly while he pulsed inside her. Spent, he sat back on his heels momentarily, but Cassidy took his penis and pulled it forward, positioning his hips by Lilith's head. "Clean him up," she said softly before returning to her friend's clit.

She heard Stash make a deeply contented sigh and peeked up to see Lilith's tiny tongue licking the underside of his shaft. Smiling around the engorged clitoris in her mouth, Cassidy started moving faster, earning her own sigh from above.

Later, still naked and with Lilith's breasts covered in a fresh batch of Stash's spend, Cassidy found herself restless. She should be thinking about the beautiful woman with whom she was lying, but instead her mind was on the Arena. Always the Arena. "Are we doing the right thing?"

The two women had discussed the subject half a dozen times, so Lilith was able to discern the question without context. "It's not my first choice, but we don't have much of an alternative."

"But what if Gracia is being... duplicitous."

"We've been through this," Lilith soothed, stroking Cassidy's hair to calm her friend, a reversal of the dynamic from the previous bell. "Three thousand guns -- that army would have crushed us just like they did Marbelo. An alliance means we have a chance if they come back."

"If they're not successful."

Lilith nodded.

With a sigh, Cassidy nodded back. "So... the Big Four. I didn't think it would ever happen, and certainly not while I was Meister."

"Well, I didn't think I'd ever have sex with an Adam, but times changes."

"Speaking of..." Cassidy said, smiling broadly after flicking her tongue across a cum coated nipple, "Ready to try again?"

----- ----- -----

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Pip?"

"Not at all." He squeezed Rachel, who was sitting in front of him on his full-sized race bike. "I also don't see much of an alternative, short of hoping for the best, which doesn't seem like a good idea, either."

Esther stomped her foot in frustration.

"I'm just the bodyguard this time," he soothed. "I go where Rachel goes."

"And I go where you go." Esther sighed. "I wish it didn't have to be you," she said, looking at her smaller friend.

Rachel tilted her head to one side and nodded, feeling much the same, but knowing she was the best option to reach some sort of accord with the invaders from the North. "Let's go, Pip."

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied, holding up his hand and making a circular motion. Around them, riders on the other eight race bikes revved their throttles in response --much to the crowd's delight -- and a cheer went up from the throats of more than a thousand onlookers.

Out of the market and through the streets of Marbelo they rode, fourteen men and women on ten bikes, armed with knowledge from the invading soldiers, headed North to broker a peace or die trying.

Author's Note:

I sincerely hope you've enjoyed my After the Second Fall trilogy.

There were two primary purposes behind creating this manuscript. The first was to see if I could complete a novel length story of which I could be proud. The second was to 'pay back' the authors on Literotica for providing 20+ years of entertainment to me, free of charge. I hope I was at least moderately successful in reaching both goals.

I also want to thank the kind and helpful people that acted as editors and beta readers as I learned how to write something of this magnitude -- your input and assistance are deeply appreciated.

If you're so inclined, please consider leaving a comment or providing feedback: you can find my email address on my Biography page.

Cheers,

Simon

Miscellaneous Notes

The following is for the presumably few folks that might be curious as to why things are laid out as they are in After the Second Fall. You won't find any additional plot points or character development, but maybe it adds to the overall experience.

1...456789