After the Shower

Story Info
A continuation of "Morning Showers".
1.7k words
4.22
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I guide you from the bathroom, both of us dripping cooling water onto the carpet from the shower, I look back to watch your naked body following me. Your hand in mine as I guide you to the bed. I smile to myself as I watch you stumble a bit, your legs still shaky from the playtime we just enjoyed in the shower. I watch you step carefully, explicitly aware how each step you can feel your sensitive clit rub between your wet lips.

I stop at the edge of the bed and turn around and draw you into me, wrapping my arms around you as your naked body comes to rest against mine. Your hands fall naturally to my waist as you lift your chin and your lips meet mine. My tongue slides across your lips and I pull you closer to me, hungry for you. Our tongues dance and I pull you against me, my hard cock pressing against your stomach. You stretch to your tip-toes to kiss me deeper and I feel the heat and friction on the tip of my cock. A half moan, half gasp escapes me and I feel you smile as you kiss me, well aware of what you're doing. You bite my bottom lip and I feel your hand slide between our bodies, delicately running your fingertips up the length of my erection.

My breathing comes in gasps that you can feel against your lips. I feel you slowly wrap your hand around my girth, first finger and thumb overlapping and squeezing me tight. I melt against you because you know just how I like it. I feel your thumb run over the very tip of my cock and notice it slides across, lubricated by the first drops of precum. You gently roll your thumb over the tip, back and forth. I stumble back a half step and look down to watch you stroke the length of me with both hands together. You remove one hand from my cock and I feel you slide it down and cup my testicles gently, kneading them carefully. I roll my head forward and rest it against your shoulder and collarbone, a very audible moan escaping me. I feel you half giggle, half laugh beneath me as my weight rests on you and as you very gently stroke just the tip of my cock.

I start to take a seat onto the bed, no longer able to keep my wits about me and you stop me in my tracks by taking a firm grip of my member and not allowing me to move my hips into a seated position. I look at you curiously, wondering if somehow, someway I had inadvertently ruined the moment. You smile and pull me upright by my throbbing cock and guide me away from the bed, take my place sitting down on the edge of the bed, and pull me close to you.

I stand, already breathing hard from excitement and you look me in the eyes, still gently rubbing the crown of my dick and lickingyour lips. "What do you want," you tease. I close my eyes and focus on the moment. "I want..," The words fail me and I cannot get them out. "Tell me what you want baby," you coo. "I want you to suck me," I manage to whisper out. You smile devilishly, "like this?"

You flatten your hand against the underside of my cock that is standing straight up and rub the length, the entire length from my balls to the crest of my cock once, twice, three times. I can feel your soft lips planting kisses on my stomach. Your mouth is so close to where I desperately need it that I can feel your warm breath blowing over the length of me. Those kisses transfer to the sides of my erection, eliciting a moan that resonates deep within my core when I feel your lips against me and one hand tenderly supporting my testicles.

Finally, I feel you take one long lick with the flat of your tongue against my balls to the very tip of my cock, slipping just the tip into your mouth. I can feel the pressure as your lips seal and you suck softly at first, working your tongue along the cleft of my head. I gasp and my hips involuntarily rock, forcing me onto my toes to remain balanced.

"Do you like that?" you ask, lifting your lips from my cock "would you like some more?"

"Oh fuck yes.." I manage to moan.

You return to licking long strokes up the underside of my cock, and nibbling the end, until I think I'll explode. You have always known how I like a little rougher play. Taking my cock in your hand, you begin stroking up and down, while your other hand caresses my balls. Slipping your mouth over the end of my saliva-coated cock, you start gently sucking. As I'm wondering how long I'll be able to hold out, your tongue flicks the underside of my cock, just under the head. The sensation is incredible and it makes me shiver.

I can feel your hair brushing against my thighs, and I look down to see it waving in time with your movements. I reach down to gently brush the hair back out of your face and hold it out of the way so that I can see your beautiful face. You look up at me, locking eyes and I see the corners of your mouth smile as much as they can considering. You close your eyes and moan onto my cock as you sink your mouth deeper onto me. The mixture of the vibrations from your moan and the sensation of feeling your lips pushing further down my cock make me moan aloud. The harmonics of your moan in your throat vibrating through the shaft of my cock feeding my own moan and creating a cycle. I feel the back of your throat offer a moment's resistance before pushing your head further andI sink the entire length of me into your warm, waiting mouth and throat. I roll my head back as I feel your nose pressed against my pubis and you rock your whole head back and forth in tiny, little motions.

You pull back, keeping your mouth and tongue tight against my throbbing member until my cock leaps free from your mouth. I let loose a long sigh and look down at you again, I can see you smiling, resting the head of my cock against your lips in a little kiss that would have been innocent had I not just been fucking your throat.

"Mmmmm, you like that baby?" you purr.

"Very much so my love. Please continue. Please" I plead.

Using your own spit as lubrication, you stroke me and pop the tip of me back into your mouth. Soon, you have created a steady rhythm, alternating between using your lips and hands to stroke my shaft. When your head is still, mouth clamped tight around my head and sucking madly, your hands grips my shaft in a white knuckle embrace and pumps quickly; only to alternate to holding my cock at the base and using your soft, plump lips to bring me pleasure.

My hips are rocking, trying to drive my cock farther into your mouth, I can feel the tension building inside me. I know I am getting close. You start stroking faster, sucking harder and flicking your tongue against my cock, inside your mouth. You roll my balls back and forth with your other hand and my cock feels harder than ever I thought possible and the tension is at its tipping point.

You slip my cock out of your mouth and urge me "Cum for me baby."

You surround my cock again with your mouth and wildly suck just the head, while stroking me with your hand. By now, I'm so hard and sensitive that when you start moving her lips up and down the shaft, I'm out of control. I feel the first spurt leap from me and your vacuum seal your lips around the crown of my cock, using your hand to milk every last drop out of me.

I start cumming and I don't think I'll ever stop. Angelic you just keep stroking and sucking and swallowing and I just keep spewing more and more cum in your mouth. I'm cumming harder than I would have believed possible. It feels like my whole body is throbbing, as I shoot load after load of cum in your mouth. I finally stop cumming and my legs fail me after the hardest orgasm of my life and I collapse onto the bed, you never once leg my cock fall out of you on my descent. When you finish swallowing the last of my cum, you clean up every last drop from my cock and let it slowly plop out of your mouth, onto my stomach. You glide your tongue down my very sensitive shaft and start licking around the base of my cock. It takes me a minute to realize you're licking up the cum that overflowed out of your mouth.

"Jesus Christ..." I lay there bewildered, my cock twitching and leaking against my abdomen "I mean... fuck.." I feel you lay beside and on top of me, kissing my chest as you lay your head against me. I exhale deeply and wrap an arm around you. "That was amazing, that was the hardest I have ever cum." You just smile, well aware of your talents. "I like to make you feel good" you whisper as you pull the sheer sheet over the top of us. I nuzzle your head with my nose and you look up and I kiss you passionately, your mouth is still salty from our fun but I don't mind.

The bright late-morning sun shines through the bedroom window and I think to myself how lucky I am. I kiss the top of your head and we both settle into a nap so that we may awaken later with our energy refilled, and our passion renewed.