All Comments on 'After the Snip'

by ChubbyLuvva

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

About 4% of married women who are actively trying to avoid pregnancy don't use an IUD or birth control pills because they aren't comfortable with side effects. Strange how on this site hardly any married women are ever using birth control, though in certain story sections the only man they use condoms with are their husbands. Also, the hubby isn't eating the cum out of her because he's trying to avoid "making a mess", it's because he's a pathetic little cuck wimp.

wonderfulwonderfulabout 6 years ago
worth the pain

A couple of days of walking like John Wayne, but the first time was really great, and it still is.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
For us to fully understand this...

For us to fully understand this a lot of details are missing...And those details really would made the difference...Details like: who are this couple, how old, married for how long, what they think about children...For instance: if as soon as they married they had decided to never be parents, why didn't he decide immediately by doing the vasectomy? Or did they just got married? Not knowing this turns off the whole story...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The reason for the snip ...

was anal sex?

Why mention it at all, ... This could be re-named " after the petunias bloomed" for all the relevance between title and tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm surprised

No comments about "LW is for adultery only stories!"

<P>

BTW, Impo_64 could have also included her having an actually name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Meh

Yup

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THE COUPLE HAVE DIRECTED A SCENE FROM A SCRIPT

the kind for promotion and a novel. TK U MLJ LV NV

ChubbyLuvvaChubbyLuvvaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback

This was my first story published on Literotica and I appreciate the feedback. Impo_64, you make some good points. In all honesty, I was sitting around bored and wrote this in a couple of hours without much thought to names, reasons etc.. The story would read much better with those details included.

As to hubby being “a pathetic little cuck wimp”, I guess that’s your opinion, Mr Anonymous. Although how you glean that from the text is mystifying as he clearly volunteers and wants to without being directed and/or forced. But that’s just me and my story :)

As for the anal sex, it could probably have been not included. But, as I said, I wrote this without a lot of deep thought and it just kind of happened organically.

Anyhoo, some people liked the story and even added it to their favourites so it’s not all bad.

Thanks again for the feedback.

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
First Story Good Read***

But why the anal you could have been doing that before you got snipped. Just seemed a little strange to title the story " After The Snip" and then have anal as the main sex storyline. Still a good read. Thanks for sharing.

ChubbyLuvvaChubbyLuvvaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks for your feedback, @chytown. I don't know why I included the anal bit. As I said earlier, I just kind of wrote the story as it came to mind. You (and others) are right though, it does detract from the overall story. Something to remember for the next one. Thanks again for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
another

She needs to let another, fertile man cum inside her now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Co Worker

After I had my vasectomy, I had an affair with a co worker when away at a conference together. She was in her mid 20s and engaged. When we had sex it was the first time she had bareback sex. She had a wild moaning organism because it was the first time she felt a load unload in her. Her wild orgasm made the sex fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what you people from a third world country.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous