After the Storm

Story Info
Clearing a path gets Dave payment in kind.
2.8k words
4.35
10.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arwen she was called. The first named storm of the year. She brought with her winds and snow from the north. The snow around here didn't last, it never does. Soon washed away by the rain. The wind however left its mark. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't exactly horrendous. The usual unplanned trampoline moves and a few uprooted trees. A couple such were on my daily dog walking route. One had crossed the little path I take near the river. It's three damp, moss covered limbs sprawled across the leaf covered path. To get past you needed to climb over them. They weren't particularly large, it was more how spaced out they were. The top of the uppermost trunk was about 4 feet in the air. I had no issue getting over but others could not. As is usual with dog walkers, you become nodding acquaintances with those who came out at a similar time. Some even give up some conversation to you. Others would have to take a detour to get past and it was unlikely the council would be in a hurry to do anything about it. It had to go.

I had three days left to take before years end and I decided to have a bit of a long weekend with them starting Wednesday. I had been climbing over the tree for the last four days and so I planned to take care of it unless anyone else had done so. If the weather kept off then Wednesday would be D day for the tree.

Wednesday morning came and I finished my morning routine. Breakfast was had and the dogs were walked. Take one last look tree, today is your day. I packed a couple of saws into my old Land Rover along with some straps incase anything needed pulling out of the way. A pair of old mechanic gloves were thrown in and I got changed into some scruffs that I usually wear in the garage. An old army t-shirt from an exercise in Canada, a black hoody and some old jeans that had an assortment of rips. You know the usual, on knee gone and holes in odd places. One tear in particular ran from the seat at the back, around the inside of my right leg and almost to the front. I wasn't particularly bothered about it, even though I was in my usual commando state. It's not like anyone was going to be looking there. A water bottle was filled and I was ready to go.

Where I needed to go required a little rule breaking. The section of path I needed to access wasn't for vehicles. The nearest access to it should have been protected by two wooded bollards. One of those had disappeared long ago and I knew I could fit the Landy through the gap. It was a 40 yard or so trip along the path through some other trees and a left turn at the bottom. The main path followed the route of the river so it was a T junction at the end. Turning right allowed me to reverse back up the path to the tree so my tools were at the back and so was the tow hitch if anything needed pulling out.

Keys in my pocket I surveyed the scene and started to plan my cuts. Taking off the smaller branches and working towards the main trunks sounded reasonable. The gloves went on and the tools came out. The smaller stuff was chopped off and dragged out of the way. Slowly the cuts I was making were getting bigger as I closed in on the bulk of the matter. It wasn't a particularly cold morning in spite of the recent weather and I soon began to feel hot. The hoody came off which left me in the T-shirt. Frequent gulps of water were taken in rests between the cuts as they became more intensive. I was left with the three main trunks bare of boughs and branches. At their common root they were about a foot in diameter and around 20 feet long. The top one still held itself aloft stoically above the others. There was still a lot of mess around so I decided to clear all this so I could concentrate on the big cuts and not worry about footing.

It was at this time I heard footsteps behind me. "Oh, is this blocked?" Came a very pretty voice behind me. I turned to see a very attractive brunette taking in the scene. I guessed she was in her 30's. She wasn't much shorter than me in her ankle high, fur topped brown boots. Her very shapely legs were sheathed in light blue denim with only the waistband hidden beneath a brown button up jacket. Shoulder length hair framed her face which wore minimal make up. Not that she needed it though. Her natural looks were quite bewitching with hazel eyes that you could just get lost in for eternity. Even through the jacket it was clear by how she held herself that she looked after her body.

"Err.....Yes it is. It won't be soon though," Come on Dave sort your head out, it's a simple bloody question!! "A tree came down in the storm and I'm getting it out of the way." I was still catching my breath from clearing a load of branches out of the way. Her eyes seemed to go right through me with a deep intensity, surveying me and the Land Rover.

"You're not from the council though are you? I thought they would be clearing this?"

"Well, you'd like to think so wouldn't you. I come round here with my dogs and got sick of climbing over the damn thing. So what better to do on a day off than come down here and get it out of the way!"

A smile came over her smooth lips as she cocked her head ever so slightly. "Well aren't you just a pillar of the community." The words flowing out of her mouth like silk. He gaze narrowed slightly as her eyes locked with mine. A shiver went down my spine, I must have been cooling off, or was it her having such a profound effect on me.

"I wouldn't go that far really. It's not like I'm trekking supplies in a disaster!"

"Don't sell yourself short, no-one else is here doing it are they? And it seems you have a lot to do. I should probably let you get on with it."

"Yeah, there is a lot to get on with and it's all the bigger stuff now so it's about to get a bit harder." Harder, now there's a word I definitely would associate with her. I wouldn't mind seeing what was going on under that jacket she was wearing.

"Well don't go hurting yourself, and thank you for kind efforts." She gave a cute little wave as she turned to walk away.

Cutting more wood was the last thing on my mind as I watched her walking away. Her gorgeous arse moved in such a sexy way. It was almost exaggerated in such a subtle fashion. Nah, can't be. Why would she do that? Only one wood came to mind right then, and it certainly wasn't the tree. I turned back to the job I was there to do in case she looked back and caught me staring at her.

The pile of large branches was my next job. Gloves were back on to get to grips with the moss covered boughs. I made good progress shifting it all and got a bit of a sweat on. Sawing through the trunks to make them manageable to move took a while and was certainly tiring. After crossing 40 I was certainly not as fit as I used to be in the forces. Don't get me wrong, I was better than your average joe at this age and I certainly didn't develop the "dad bod". Every so often I stopped working to grab a breath. Each time I got a weird feeling. You know when you think you are being watched. I kept looking around but never saw anyone. Humping and dumping various lengths of tree was certainly giving me a good workout. I wondered what sort of workout the brunette would give me. Thoughts flittered to her now and again in my rests. I imagined unbuttoning that coat and seeing what pleasures lay beneath. I sat in the back door of the Land Rover taking a drink in and letting my mind wander in carnal pleasures.

Just before I got too deep in my musings, I became aware of someone coming around the back of the Landy. "Oh you got it all cleared. Well done." Holy shit she's back. The brunette from earlier is now stood at the back door. There she is stood looking gorgeous. "You having a little rest now?"

"Yeah, just grabbing a drink before packing up."

"Well, you certainly deserve it." Tipping my head back to take a drink. "You have been working very hard this morning, I've been watching you. I do love to see a man working hard."

When my head levelled again, surprised at her comment, I could see her eyes were looking downwards, seemingly lustfully. Following her gaze down, she seemed to be looking be looking between my legs. Shit!! The tear in my jeans!! My left testicle was almost hanging out from the split and I hadn't realized it. It wasn't a lot, but enough to be seen. Before I nearly choked on the last gulp of water, I tried to close my legs out of embarrassment. I was too late though. Her hands shot out to my knees, forcing them back. No sooner were my legs back open she crouched down, her face now level with my crotch.

"Whoa fuck!! Err.....!!" I had no idea what to say. My mind turned to utter mush at what was happening.

"You've worked so hard and you don't expect anything in return. Consider this payment in kind." Her head moved forward as she spoke until I could feel her breath on my exposed skin. She planted a kiss between the tear, followed by another. I was paralyzed with shock over what was happening to me. Am I dreaming here? Am I about to wake up at some point? I was torn from those thoughts when I felt her tongue run over my sac, all warm and wet. I could feel all my blood rushing to my groin with the electrifying sensation of her licking me. My cock started to stiffen in my other jeans leg as her tongue tracing circles on my skin. Her right hand moved up my thigh until she found my growing member starting to strain under the denim. My breathing started to deepen at the sensations I was feeling right now.

"You seem to be accepting of my method of payment" she cooed in between licks and kisses. Her fingers were tracing the shape of my cock that was now starting to ache in its material prison. She followed along my shaft until her fingers were at my jeans zipper. Pulling her head away from its attention to my right nut, both hands were now at my zip. Expertly she undid my jeans and pulled them apart. A hand went in and freed my dick and exposed it to the cool air. Now unrestrained I got even harder. Her hand stroked me up and down lightly while taking it in with her eyes. My tip still partially hooded she pulled my skin back to reveal my now throbbing glans.

"When I said I like to see men working hard, I also like to see hard men. You certainly are now."

My mind was racing at a thousand miles an hour as I realized out current location. We were still on the footpath!! Anyone could walk down right now and see this beautiful woman crouched down with my erection in her hands, but I didn't care. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. This was the thing of fantasy. Holding me she ran her tongue up my shaft until it met my head. She tickled the very end with her tongue while taking full hold of me. I ran my fingers through her smooth brown hair as she traced circles around me. Her tongue settled beneath my head and slowly licked lower so her sexy lips got closer and closer. Finally, her lips settled on my blood filled cock and started to kiss my shaft up and down. As she reached the bottom her tongue would explore my balls which were both out now and could receive equal attention. A long slow lick back up and she engulfed me in her mouth. The warmth of her sent shockwaves through me. There was no messing around here, she held me tight at the base while working me with her lips and tongue. My breathing was getting more intense as she took me in, her head bobbing up and down on my hard cock. My hands were exploring her head as it moved on me, stroking her hair and bucking my hips forward. I was almost pushing her down on me to take in as much as possible.

This was the best blowjob I had ever had and the fact that we could get caught just elevated the pleasure even more. Her hand started to match her mouth movement, pulling my skin down tight as she took all she could. The tension on my tip was amazing as it hit the back of her throat. Every now and then she would tickle the very end with her tongue as if to give me a little respite from her mouth fucking. I could feel an orgasm building in my balls as she took me faster and faster. I started to gasp as my moment of release was close.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum! Ah yes go on!!" My words seemed to spur her on and her hand moved further up and down on my shaft. Her lips and tongue gave all their attention to my tip as she wanked me off. Finally, I could not hold back any more and I was sent over the edge. My balls tightened up and electricity seemed to flow through my whole body. My cock exploded in her mouth and sent my warm seed to the back of her throat. She moaned herself in a kind of satisfaction as I pulsed every shot into her. As my orgasm subsided her tongue ran around my very sensitive tip, cleaning every last drop of my cum as she swallowed the whole load. I almost fell back into the Landy as I came down from the experience. She gently kissed and stroked my still erect cock with a very sexy little smile.

"Well aren't you glad you decided to do this today." She stood back up with a hand still on my throbbing member. She came in close to my face and gave me a little kiss. I could taste a little of my cum on her lips. I was still in a haze over the whole experience, my mind was on cloud 9.

"I think that goes without saying." I just about managed to get a whole sentence together. Before I could string any more words together in any form of sense she took a step back.

"Thank you for all your hard work" There seemed to be an emphasis on the word hard. "I think you can have the rest of the day off now." With that she just turned and walked away. I was in complete disbelief. Still sat where I was with a slowly softening dick I watched her sexy arse as she walked off up the path.

Did that just happen?? I looked down and my cock still out in the fresh air and shiny from being in her mouth. I stood at the back door now and put myself away. Still full of sexual energy my hands shook very slightly fastening my jeans back up. She was completely out of sight now around the corner. My head had finally stopped spinning from the experience. I composed myself and gathered my tools together. I tried to get everything away quickly so I could get driving and see if I could catch a glimpse of her again. It was in vain though. She had disappeared. Unpacking at home, I couldn't get her out of my mind. Images and fantasies of her invaded my shower as I cleaned myself off. I couldn't resist stroking my cock again as I was covered in soap. I sent another load out in no time as I imagined further sexual exploits between me and the brunette. For now they will just have to remain a fantasy though.