After the Top Hat

Story Info
Friends go to the hot tubs after the bar closes.
2.4k words
4.31
8.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers

Everybody goes to the hot tubs when the bars close. They're cheap, private, you can bring a couple bottles of wine or booze or some beer, weed if you like that, and get naked and hang out with a bunch of people. It's dark out there, with a little light coming in between the redwood slats but not enough light to make anyone self-conscious. The local joke is that there's so much semen in the water that a girl can get pregnant from it. Well, I don't know if that's true. But a lot has been spilled in that mineral water over the years.

Sometimes the women settle on the seat in front of a jet, where the water is spurting out from the side of the tub, and you will be talking to someone and she will have an orgasm in the middle of a sentence. Seems the powerful jets are placed just right, the water can be can be massaging your clit all under the foam and ripples and steam where no one is aware of what you're doing. People float around and get friendly under the bubbles, well who cares? There are stars overhead, the silence of the surrounding woods, a little smell of sulfur in the water, friends, good vibes.

We had been at the Top Hat and a bunch of us decided to go to the hot tubs. The country music shuts down at one and everybody seemed to want to keep going, so we paid up and after some chit-chat in the parking lot we all hopped into our cars and headed out, raising a cloud of dust. I got to the hot tubs first and paid the fifteen bucks and told the lady at the counter there'd be more people. It was a Tuesday night, not a weekend, but she took it in stride. The TV was going in the office and we were not likely to interrupt her show. She gave me tub four and I grabbed a towel and headed up. I had a liter bottle of Jim Beam with me, about half full, and was looking forward to a nice evening of small-town silliness.

The tub was warm, the water was swirling, and I tossed my clothes over by the redwood fence and got in. These are natural springs and it's pretty hot. You have to get in slowly, and after a while you have to get out and cool down for a while. Which is usually a good chance to get an eyeful of some cutie. That's just how it works. If you're shy, don't go. But everybody goes.

I floated around by myself for a few minutes and then heard some voices. I could hear the girl at the desk saying "Tub four," and then footsteps.

It was Desmond and Ruby. I'd known them for a million years. I worked with him on a job back in the day and I didn't really know his girlfriend very well but they'd been together for years now, and everywhere he went, she went. So we had talked a few times but she was his girl, you know? I could not remember ever having been at the hot tubs with them, and I floated around to the far side so I could watch Ruby undress. And I'm glad I did. She was not modest about it, just pulled her t-shirt over her head, unsnapped her bra, down with the jeans and she came to the steps. Ruby made an excellent naked person, lean and curvy and fit. In a few seconds she was up to her neck in bubbles. Desmond climbed in behind her, his cock flapping in front of him.

"I got some Jim Beam here," I said. "Have a hit." I passed it to Desmond, who took a healthy swallow from the bottle.

He handed it to Ruby. She held the bottle up to see how full it was and put the neck to her lips for a good pull. She released her breath and said, "Nice." Back to me, I took a sip.

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

"I don't know," Desmond said. "I figured they'd be right behind us."

"Maybe they'll be here," I said. "Oh well, I'd hate to have all this peace and quiet to ourselves." We all laughed and sat quietly absorbing the silence, the stars, the buzz of the JB, the hum of the pump. It was really heaven and we were lucky to live in a town with something like this.

We passed the bottle around again. Desmond and Ruby were sitting together and I was sort of roaming in the water, drifting with the current, talking to them. The water was nearly waist high. Suddenly Ruby said, "Oh!"

"What is it, baby?" Desmond asked.

She laughed a little. "Oh nothing."

Desmond looked at me and laughed. "I think she found a jet."

We hung out enjoying the peacefulness of it all. Desmond had his arm around Ruby and sometimes stroked her breast a little. She gave him a funny look after a minute and then went, "Oh, oh, oh, ooooohhhhhhhh." Then she broke into laughter. "Woo, good one."

"Damn," Desmond said.

I had a hard-on after that and figured he did, too. It had been a perfectly innocent, perfectly natural, perfectly sexy little orgasm and Ruby's lack of shame made it even more perfect. They sat cuddling some more, kissing sometimes, and the bottle went around a few more times. Ruby said, "Oh, here it goes again," and she turned her upper body toward Desmond and took him in her arms, pulling him close, crushing her beautiful breasts against him as he braced her. She moaned and shook for half a minute and then relaxed again. "Oh my god," she said.

"You're starting to make me jealous," Desmond said, with a smile.

"Yeah, well, these jets are good," Ruby said unapologetically. "But it would be better if it was you."

I settled on the bench a quarter-circle away in the round tub, watching them. They were in their own world. Desmond said, "Maybe when we get home, huh?"

Ruby: "Why would we wait?"

Desmond: "Well some more people ought to be coming."

Ruby: "They would've been here by now. I think it's just us."

Desmond: "Well the Doctah is here."

Ruby: "Doctah, would you be terribly offended if we, uh, got it on while we're here?"

We passed the Jim Beam around again. I said, "Do you know how many people I've seen fucking in these hot tubs?" Actually it wasn't that many, but it was more than a few.

Desmond had his hands on her nipples, pinching them, and they began making out. They were a good-looking couple and obviously hot as lava right now. His hand disappeared under the foam and in a minute Ruby scooted up and sat on his lap, with her back to him. Her boobs were above the water line, perfect firm C-cups with pink pointy nipples, and between the current in the water and her own movements they swayed up and down in a musical way.

She turned her head back to kiss him, and his hands were on her tits, it was a beautiful sight. Very slowly they detached from the rim of the tub and began floating toward the middle, fucking under the water. There is a circular current and it seemed to pick them up, and they barely moved, maybe a couple of feet every five or ten seconds, very slowly circulating around the pool. Eventually it brought them around to me. They broke off their kiss and Ruby said, "Doc, you okay with this?"

"Absolutely. Here, have a sip." And we passed the bottle around, then they got back to business and floated away.

I could hear their breathing, and I'm sure she came a couple of times, before the heat got me. I stepped up on the bench and up to the deck, dangling my feet in the water. The air felt cool and brisk and good, and I got goose-bumps. My cock was a flag-pole in front of me, but it was not embarrassing or weird. It seemed perfectly appropriate. The couple moved like the minute-hand on a clock, very slowly, drifting around the pool, locked together. The current brought them around to where I was sitting and Ruby smiled up at me and tapped Desmond's shoulder and said, "Look who else has got a hard-on." She laughed. Desmond glanced at me but I felt like he was more annoyed than anything. He got serious about fucking again and they floated away. Ruby was having a good time.

It was too much, and I started playing with myself, touching myself, stroking my cock a little, enjoying the pleasure of my own fingers while I watched my friends going at it. They came around again and Ruby said to me, "Now you be careful shooting that thing into the water. I don't want to be having your baby." Desmond had to laugh at that one, and they took a pause and we all had a sip of booze, and away they drifted again, locked together.

Desmond was fucking her wheelbarrow-style from behind and she was bent over, holding her face just above the water with her hands floating out in front of her, and the two of them drifted across the tub toward where I was sitting on the deck. Her eyes were closed but she opened them when her hand brushed my leg, which was hanging in the water. She looked up at me and did not pull her hand away. It rested near my knee, and she watched me with my cock in my hand, a few inches from her own hand. Then the current, or maybe Desmond, turned her to the side and the two of them floated away.

It happened again the next time they came around, her hand touched my thigh and she rested it there. She looked back at Desmond and then to me and said, "I could give you a little hand with that, except Desmond here might not appreciate it."

Desmond was focused on what he was doing, but the words penetrated his consciousness in about five seconds. He said, "Just don't get carried away."

"I love you," she said to him, and her hand came up along my thigh to my hard-on, and she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and began pumping it.

Desmond was watching and pumping his hips, making little splashes in the water, and Ruby's breathing was evolving into moans. Then after a few seconds the current grabbed them and they drifted off along the circumference of the tub. Leaving me to take care of my own business. Well it had been nice.

They meandered around the area, and I watched with anticipation as the forces of nature eventually carried them toward me again, slowly, slowly. The sense of anticipation was palpable. This time there was no talk, she lifted her upper body out of the water and reached out and took my cock and began jerking me off with a glint in her eye.

"That is really nice," I said, speaking truth. She pumped my cock for maybe a minute, until I was near orgasm, and then the swirling water carried them away again. She looked back at me for a second.

They were fucking pretty hard now, splashing in the pool. Desmond had both her tits in his hands and was using them to pull her back against him as he slammed his cock into her, while they drifted with the rotating current around the hot tub.

Eventually they began to approach me. Ruby reached out for me as they got close, and then looked over her shoulder at Desmond and said, "C'mon, let me just finish this poor guy off, okay?"

Desmond grunted and laughed. "I don't care. You're just about to finish me off, too."

Ruby stepped forward toward me, with her man attached behind her. "Lean back," she said. Then she half-stood in the water and took my cock in her mouth, leaning with her elbows on the deck. Desmond looked a little surprised but he was in no position to complain or comment on the situation. His long cock was ramming in and out of her and her mouth was working on me.

This was not a time for advanced sexual techniques. She basically fucked me with her mouth. She was moaning and gasping and her tight lips slipped up and down the length of my cock, which was swollen and hard as it's ever been. She kept a hand on me and occasionally ran her fingers up and over the tip and gave my shaft a pump before swallowing it again. I could see her hips flexing back at Desmond, too, splashing, giving him the fuck of a lifetime back behind her.

And then Desmond exploded. He let out a kind of roar, a bellow, and yanked her hips back against him while he thrust forward hard, driving deep into her. She kept her grip on me and took me deep into her throat. A kind of moan was forming inside her but no sound could escape. I could see she was starting to come, and then she sucked the head of my cock and began grunting and moaning and then I exploded, too. She took me deep and sucked, her cheeks pulsing, while Desmond filled her pussy. I shot again and again, and so did he, and then peace slowly settled over us.

Ruby stood up and turned around to give Desmond a hug, buryng her face in his chest, cuddling in the afterglow. He looked at me and laughed. "Well that was different." After a minute Ruby started laughing, she lifted her head and looked back at me and said, "Don't expect that all the time."

"Sure," I said, "Maybe just now and then."

"Maybe," she said, turning back to her boyfriend. He was shaking his head, resigned, proud, spent.

I slipped into the water and the three of us sat on the bench, Ruby between the other two of us. We passed the bottle back and forth a few times. There were a few cicadas in the woods, and a kind of mist hovered over the mineral water in the tub. It was wonderful feeling to be there with friends.

TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers