Strip Tease Monopoly

Story Info
Adults only board game for two.
1.4k words
3.96
3.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers

"Five, six, seven" she counted as she moved her token around the board.

"Mayfair, with 3 hotels and sixteen houses. How is that possible!"

"Mayfair! That's mine. Rent is only $1,500" he grinned.

"I don't have that kind of money. I didn't even pass Go!" She said.

With a cheeky gleam in her eye she said "how can I repay you?"Slowly she unbuttoned her silk blouse to reveal her black lace bra. "Can I offer you payment in kind?"

He liked the black lace bra, especially the soft flesh that it held.  But the monopoly game had only just started, and there was money to be made, properties to purchase, trading to enjoy.  Not to mention a game to be won! 

He liked competing and chose not to let himself be distracted so early in the game, but he smiled as he enjoyed the view of her cleavage framed in black lace. 

"I'll accept an IOU for the money and a promise for the lace." He said.

"Okay, but remember that you had your chance. I might get lucky with the dice," she laughed. "And you might never see any more lace."

He smiled to himself thinking, "I might get lucky before the night is over." He picked up the dice and proceeded to roll two 'threes'. 

He moved the required six spaces and landed on the square marked 'Chance?' 

Now this was her 'special Monopoly board' and everything was a little different. The 'Chance Cards'  were actually 'Reveal Cards' and asked players to reveal a deep secret about themselves or to remove some clothing. It was a Chance to learn something new, something unseen about your opponent.

He took a moment to study the woman across the table. His blonde opponent was about 25. She wasn't tall, maybe 5'2". Slender build but with curves in all the right places. He tried to look into her blue eyes but his focus kept slipping down to her cleavage. She had undone every button and partially opened her silk blouse.

He grimaced and reluctantly picked up the top card of the pile.

He read aloud,  "Name your favourite place for sex or take off one piece of clothing". He thought for a moment before answering. Bed was the obvious answer, but if he wanted to get into her bed he had to be more imaginative.

He could feel a familiar movement in his jeans. Was he up to playing this game? Strip poker was one thing. He knew the odds and the cards were always kind to him. But he'd never played Strip Monopoly before. What was the kinky link between real estate and striptease? 

He had to think carefully. He was just about to say his answer when she stopped him. "Don't forget the Penalty."

That's right, she had created a Penalty Clause.  If you lied your opponent could demand a penalty. The exact rules were vague. He had the feeling that she made them up as she went along.

"Hurry up and answer, the Penalty Clock is ticking," she said slyly.

Laughing he said, "my favourite place for sex is your hot, wet pussy."

"Wrong!" She squealed, "My pussy is MY favourite place, not yours, so you lose. Take something off and get ready to pay the penalty."

Laughing he stripped off his jeans. He sat down in his tight black underwear. His erection was rising. "Roll the dice" he said. "I've lost my shirt and jeans, I don't want to catch a cold."

Giggling she leaned across the board to pick up the dice. Her unbuttoned silk blouse gaped open, her perky breasts straining her black lace bra. "I'll save my penalty for later in the game," she said as the dice bounced on the table top.

The first dice fell to reveal five spots. Slowly spinning to a standstill, the second came up three. She counted each space as she moved her token.

"Park Lane! My favourite! And I own it, so there is no rent to pay!"

He picked up the dice. He was so close to passing Go but she owned almost everything on the other side. He needed double six to be safe. If he missed, and landed on one of her properties it would not only be expensive, it would cost him his underwear. He glanced at her, his eyes drawn to the soft flesh encased in lace. He couldn't help but stare and he thought he saw her nipples perkily sitting on the edge of the lace.

"If you want to see more," she laughed, "you need to play a better game."

"How about we make it interesting," he suggested. "If I get double six, I get your bra and knickers. If not, you get my underwear."

"And?" She teased. "What else do I get?"

"I'll let you take photos to show that you beat the pants off me."

The dice clattered across the board. The first one he threw bounced once, twice before landing on six.

He could feel the pressure building in his loins. His cock was struggling to escape from his underwear. His fate rested on the second dice. He sent it spinning.

She licked her lips as she watched his movements. She had lusted after him since they met on the first day of university. Sitting behind him in a crowded lecture theatre, she remembered how his arse looked so yummy in his tight jeans and now she was a spinning dice away from getting her hands on it. She couldn't see how she could lose.

Anticipation was making her wet.

The dice was spinning.

He wanted her. He was tired of not knowing what was under the lace. His tongue wanted to lick her nipples. His lips were wet at the thought of kissing her cunt. His cock ached.

The dice wobbled once, then went on spinning.

Her fingers were playing with herself under the table. She was wet. Her nipples were firm. She moved her leg as her fingers slid inside her knickers. Her knee bumped the table. Everything moved! Tokens, houses, hotels all shook. The board shifted.

The dice bounced! And fell onto the floor!

"Oh no!" He stood up, his very visible erection popped out of the top of his underwear.

"Oh yes!" She fell to her knees in front of him. Her hands grabbed his hips, pulling him towards her. Her mouth kissed his knob. Her lips tasted his pre cum. Her hands hooked into his underwear and lowered them to his ankles.

He was everything she had imagined. She caressed his firm arse with both hands. Her eyes were glued to his penis. Her mouth closed on his knob, her tongue exploring the tip. His shaft was average length, but nice and thick. She sucked hard on his knob, wishing he would cum in her mouth.

She didn't notice him unclasping her bra.

Reluctantly, she broke off kissing his cock as he lifted her off her knees. Her bra fell to the floor as he hugged her. They kissed. He easily picked her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom. They fell onto the bed.

He positioned her underneath him. His lips moved downward across her neck to her shoulders. His hands cupped each breast. Fingers curled around her nipples, tweaking them fiercely. She moaned as he started kissing her navel. Her hips squirmed. She wanted to tear off her knickers but he beat her to it. Hands and legs frantically moved as his lips moved ever closer to her thighs.

He brushed across her neatly trimmed pubes. His nose filled with her womanly aroma.

She opened her legs wide as his hot breath washed over her lips. She shivered as his tongue snaked down to tease her. Her hips arched up to meet him. His mouth closed around her wet cunt and she moaned loudly.

She climaxed with a rush. 

She grabbed his head, flipping him onto his back as she sat up on his chest. Slowly, she moved her way down his body. Her hands guided his cock until its hot knob touched her clit. With a deep sigh, she eased herself onto him, feeling his penis slowly slide into her. 

His hand on her hip pulled her down. The other hand squeezing her nipple.

She sat upright, every inch filling her cunt. She paused to savour the moment, then slowly began to ride him up and down.

Her second orgasm coincided with his first. His hot spunk exploded deep inside her.

Exhausted, they slept.

The next morning, they found the board game undisturbed on the table.

And the dice was still spinning...

AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers