All Comments on 'After the Wedding'

by jakebarnes33

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a great story

Nothing more to say,no need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Never know

They might just get slightly intoxicated again, have a lapse of memory and who knows,a forbidden fruit once tasted is very hard to resist?A really lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well-written Love Story

Tender and believeable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
am I the only one...

who thinks that the guy just fucked his own mother? It's not stated outright, but it's certainly hinted at several times in the story.

dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
Very Erotic

Wants me to cum right here and now. I could easily visualize this love scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was a lovely story

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good story

wasnt sure where it was going in the beginningand why it was classified as incest and not mature but the imagination is a wonderful and powerful too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Clues

The clues are there,and this is in the right category,a lovely well written original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

There are a couple of hints early and late that this is the correct category, but it also could be placed in a couple other categories, dont really think it deserved to be in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Last poster

Which one would you like to put this excellent story in then,NON HUMAN ,BDSM ,LESBIAN ,NON EROTIC?For goodness sake use your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bravo

very nice concept, and very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot!

Very hot story and yes I thought about the category placement - whatever works! I do remember reading a very similar story with an aunt and nephew though.. not sure if I'm right about that or not. Either way a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One of the best!

Come on everyone...it's quite obvious that he just fucked his mother. What a HOT story. This is one of the best on the site. I look forward to more from this person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
None so blind

There are non so blind as those that do not want to see I can and I am sure MOM AND SON HAD A GREAT TIME,I certainly enjoyed reading this excellent story.I hope you write many more stories,who knows maybe they meet up again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous