After the Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was fettucini with both meat and meatless sauce. It disappeared in a hurry, along with all of the red wine supply.

Bodies were curled in the great room in various configurations. Kim and I told the newcomers to relax and we would serve dessert and decaf.

Folks were half asleep when Kim announced that the hot tub was hot and she was having a dip before bed. Heads perked up and couples looked at each other and nodded. Kim picked that moment to remind everyone that at the Simpson condo, the hot tub attire was no suit. And bring your own towel from your bathroom.

The two of us grabbed the plastic glasses and the bottle of port and were very relaxed on the far side of the tub when towel wrapped bodies appoached. Sarah said, "We are all getting in there naked?"

Kim giggled and said, "Sarah! You sound like you've never seen a naked man in your life. What about those summers of skinny dipping?"

Sarah laughed, dropped the towel and hopped in. I handed over some port.

Seeing three of us obviously enjoying the tub, the other three were in with us quickly, and slurping on the port too.

Sarah was pressed hard up against me, with an ample breast against my ribs. I put my arm around her and kissed her cheek. "Hi, it's nice you could come. The skiing will still be fine tomorrow."

Kim reached across me and pinched Sarah's nipple and got an outraged look in return. She whispered, "Relax, sis, this is a weekend of fun and games."

Sarah leaned into me and said so her sister could hear, "Eric, she has been a tramp for years. Be careful around her."

Kim got Sarah in a headlock, pulling her across my knees, while I made sure Sarah's boobs had company. Bigger than Kim's, but softer. Alex, Sarah's partner, was on the other side of the tub, watching and laughing. SueEllen's husband Mike had his hands in naughty places and she was wiggling around on him.

Kim said, "Hey, I have to borrow my sisters for just a minute to tell them something important. We'll be right back."

Sarah and SueEllen looked unhappy but followed her. I gave them a couple of minutes and said I was going to take a break myself for the toilet. Alex and Mike took another sip of port and submerged down to their necks.

I stepped carefully through the shared bathroom and peeked into our room. The three of them were standing in a huddle, with Kim talking in a low but intense voice. Sarah and Sue Ellen were objecting, saying, "But you hardly know him. This is too fast... "

Before she knew it, I had Sarah bent over with my cock well into her receptive cunt. Kim had fingers in her mouth so she couldn't scream.

Kim took control of the conversation. "Sarah, you have the world's finest cock in you. It is so fine, you are going to come in no time flat. I asked him to show you what a fine cock it is so you could judge his fitness to marry me. Are you listening, Sarah?"

Sarah was getting the hosing of her life and Kim and SueEllen were doubled over laughing. I guessed that Sarah was the leader of this sister pack and had to be convinced first of my suitability. She was swiveling madly on my big strong thrusts, but resistence was crumbling as Kim continued her line of dirty talk.

"Sarah, you are going to come any second, you can't resist him. I couldn't, I creamed all over him and almost passed out...'

There it was, a big, big climax, with all kinds of muffled sounds. Before SueEllen realized she was next, I was in her. She hissed, "You big cocked bastard, who said you could do me too? My husband is going to suspect something when he finds all that stuff in me."

Which meant, I guessed, that she knew she was going to come and that she was going to get a firehose full of me to make her day complete. She was so fired up from watching Sarah that we were coming in seconds. "Aieee. You are something else. Finish me!"

I was back in the tub, my worn out cock conveniently buried deep in the hot water, when the three sisters came out, not even covering with their towels. They sure as hell looked relaxed to me. They lined up in front of the men, Kim in the middle. With water still glistening here and there, you couldn't tell that there was extra moisture between their legs. Of course, the boobs were extra pink, the eyes a bit dilated, but they put on a good show of normality.

Sarah said, "We have a special announcement. Our always contrary sister has fallen in love with Eric, and these two lovebirds are getting engaged right here, right now." Everyone cheered, and they climbed back in the tub. All three women were busy on their knees, going around the tub with wet, passionate kisses for every man. They were also, I discovered, stroking cocks underwater. I got a vicious squeeze from Sarah, who whispered, "Devil."

Kim ended up straddled across my knees, her pussy hard up against my cock. She leaned in close and whispered, "I'm going to pretend to hump you. Play along." She gave me a chaste girlfriend kiss. Then a hotter kiss and made sure everyone saw her tongue exploring my lips and mouth. I said, "Oh honey."

In the course of a minute she transformed a simple kiss into very busy bouncing up and down in my lap, with small moans issuing from her mouth.

Sarah and SueEllen started in, "Kim, you can't do that out here," but their husbands had other ideas. With minimal resistance, the other two sisters let themselves be centered on their partner's laps and pushed down hard on waiting cocks.

When Kim saw what happened, she was on me in a flash. Her voice at my ear said, "You did it! I'll tell you more later."

The three guys looked at each other and decided there was no hurry. Male hands explored the tits of the girl next door. Kisses were offered across bodies. Mike stood up, tightly coupled to SueEllen, "This one likes to be finished with some action on her behind."

He marched off, leaving two couples still quietly enjoying cocks in cunts. Mike hadn't closed the bedroom door and we heard very clearly, "Get busy and fuck!" followed by loud slaps on SueEllen's ass. Followed by swearing and a loud scream.

Sarah was tonguing Alex and bouncing harder on him. He pulled back and said, "Are you begging for some rough stuff too?"

"Alex, no, that's not nice." They were walking away quickly and we were treated to a series of slaps and squeals and moans, and a long wavering cry that had to be Sarah's orgasm.

Kim and I were sitting on the deck. She was clamping me as hard as she could, and laughing like crazy with a hand over her mouth.

"Can you believe that? I'll bet neither one of them has had two good fucks in the same night before."

"Don't get a swelled head, but they couldn't believe you got them off like you did. Sarah, who used to be uptight as they come, said, 'Kim, you have to grab Eric. They don't make many like him!' "

I thrust up into her and asked,"So are we engaged, even though I haven't given you a ring?"

She looked into my eyes in the dark and said, "Eric, you are currently fucking me?

"Yes."

"I've invited you to live in my condo in San Francisco?"

"Yes."

"I've agreed to take you skiing and not complain about the slovenly way you follow me down the mountain?"

"Yes."

"Well?"

"Have you actually said you would marry me?"

"Have you actually asked me to?"

"Are you willing to stiplulate that our current position is equivalent to my being on my knees?"

Sarah and SueEllen wandered out, drying off from the shower. "What's going on?"

"He is going to ask me to marry him."

"Like that!"

"Why not? Can you think of a better place to be when asked to marry some guy than landed on his cock which is about to make you come?"

"Eric, hurry up. We don't have much time."

"Dearest Kim, will you marry me?"

"Dearest Eric, Yes, I will marry you. And I will come and come and come."

SueEllen and Sarah were holding each other and giggling up a storm.

"That is one for the record books."

The two sisters were hugging and kissing Kim, but I noticed their fingers were busy between her legs.

SueEllen sucked on a finger and said, "I think the three of us are going to have to spend some weekends in San Francisco."

"Only three," I asked?

Sarah was pulling Kim off and treating herself to me for the second time. "After the all girl orgy, we might invite some guys for extra fun." She bounced and ground on me. This was a woman who needed a lot of sex.

"What about Alex? Aren't you going to get in trouble?"

SueEllen was pinching and twisting Sarah's nipples and Kim was pulling her hair and cuffing her on the head. "Yeah, what about Alex?"

"He is dead asleep. Happens every time." She didn't sound happy.

Sarah reached up and yanked on Kim's hair. "How did you land a guy who can keep three women happy all night?"

I stood with Sarah still clamped on me and went to the shower. Kim followed, swatting her friend on the butt. Three of us got under the water together. I hugged Kim to me, applying a lot of kisses. Sarah looked sad. I said, "If Mike is out of it too, let's the rest of us get in the big bed and talk."

A tired guy with three beautiful, post-orgasmic women purring and rubbing on him doesn't have much to complain about.

"Hey, I don't think I am supposed to be poaching married women. Especially, when I just proposed to a third."

This generated a lot of giggles and extra rubbing. SueEllen said, "Just think, you can blackmail us for more sex!"

Kim said, laughing, "If you two nymphos want more of this cock, you are going to do a lot of slave work for me."

I closed my eyes and said to Kim, "You better kick the married ones out before they fall asleep in here."

Bodies reluctantly left. Kim nestled up to me, "Now don't go getting a swelled head because three different pussies like your cock. You just got done promising it to me."

In the morning, she was still rubbing on me and he was very hard. She sat up and said "No early messes, you have to earn your sex today on the ski slopes!" She giggled as she scampered for the bathroom.

Breakfast was lively, with all six of us dressed for the slopes and daring various steep runs to the others. Guys were grabbing kisses between bites and getting their heads cuffed. Lots of happiness flowing around.

With our skis on at the bottom of #1 lift, Mike and Alex were hot to get to the top before the crowd developed. According to them, there was unskied powder in the trees off to the left. Kim and I looked at each other and shrugged. Not likely, but what the hell. Follow the leader and these guys wanted to lead.

Kim and I were on a quad with Sarah and Alex. He was kiding around about last night and thanking Kim and me for a great evening. Sarah said through her scarf, "Alex, are you bragging about getting laid?"

"Honey, that's what we came here for, didn't we? When you grabbed me in the bedroom, I just lost it."

"Yes, you lost it, I'm still dripping."

Kim and I giggled. Kim said, "Alex, you are terrible, poor Jeff and I just got engaged."

His gloved hand rubbed her neck, "Sister in law, I don't understand this engagement stuff. The two of you look paired for life."

Before things got any worse, we reached the top and waited for SueEllen and Mike. The two jock guys went off across the top of the ridge to get us to the diamond trails through the woods. The going was tricky and I was concentrtating when I heard a loud shout and stopped as fast as I could. Kim was above me a few feet and climbing across the slope as fast as she could. "Alex hit a soft spot and went into a tree!"

Even with a helmet, Alex had knocked himself out. SueEllen and Mike had him out of his skis and laid out flat. Kim said, "Be casreful about moving him, his neck might be damaged. Is his breathing ok?"

I was skinning out of my parka and getting his body off the snow on it. SueEllen was down at his head, with her finger on his artery. "Irregular heartbeat, but he is breathing ok. Someone head for the ski patrol."

Kim was the best skier, and I said, "Go for it, I'll follow to provide backup."

The two of us were at the mid mountain patrol shack in a couple of minutes. "Skier down with injuries. In the trees to the left of the top." Radios crackled and a roger sang out that said he was close by. Kim and I headed for the lift to go back up.

By the time we got there, Alex was already in the basket with a neck brace on. He was lucky there was fresh snow to soften the ride down.

When we got to the bottom there was an EMT vehicle ready for him. The paramedic said, "With any kind of head or neck injury we send them straight to the hospital. It's about a twenty minute ride. There is room in there for one of you." Sarah gave us her skis and poles and climbed in. Our own ride to the hospital was quiet and sober. Kim held my hand and finally said, "Damn, it's always the other guy who finds a tree. Why did it have to be Alex this time?"

I hate waiting rooms. It was almost three hours before a doctor came out to see us. "Sorry for the delay, we had to do a couple sets of x-rays and it takes time when he has to be immobilized. The good news is that the only injury we can find is a possibly fractured vertebra. Only a hairline crack. He can feel and move all his extremities. Unless something comes up, your friend is very lucky. You can see him in his room in ten minutes. He will be dopey from the sedative we gave him."

Four very relieved skiers trooped into Alex's room, where Sarah was holding his hand and trying to cheer him up.

Slurring his words, Alex said, "I'm really sorry to fuck up your day. That tree hole just swallowed me. I didn't know anything until I was in the EMT truck. Sarah says you and the patrol did a great job."

Kim and I stood there, arms around each other, feeling damn glad it wasn't us in the bed, and keeping to ourselves the thought that tree holes don't just swallow you.

Sarah said, "I'm going to stay here a while. Can I get a ride later, or maybe someone can bring down our car?"

SueEllen held her and said not to worry, she should use her cell phone to call us about anything they needed.

By the time we got back up the highway, skiing was over and we didn't feel like it anyway. I got a big fire going at the condo, and turned the heat on for the tub. Hot water and whiskey was called for.

SueEllen and Kim were organizing a meal in the kitchen. No one had had any lunch, so steak sounded good. I sipped on a drink and let it burn all the way down. Kim stole sips from it and kissed me in between. She whispered in my ear that we were skiing together our own way in the future. My arm tightened around her. "No tree holes for us."

SueEllen heard that and said, "Yes. I think we just had enough tree experience to last a long time."

Her cell chimed and it was Sarah saying Alex was asleep, his vitals were all fine, and the docs wanted her to relax and come back in the morning. Kim and I waved that we would make the pickup trip.

Kim held my hand all the way there. Didn't say anything, just held my hand and squeezed it now and then. On the way back, Sarah stretched out in the rear, said ten words, and was asleep. Kim and I smiled at each other. I said, "Tough when your man is lying in snow not moving." From the back seat we heard, "Damn tough."

She sat up between the front seats. Rubbing our shoulders. "You guys were SO professional out there. I was in shock myself, but you just got to work. Thank you so much!"

There were tears running down her face and Kim reached back to get her in front with her. They clung to each other, rocking back and forth. "He's going to be ok. Just relax and let us do the mommy thing for you." Kim was kissing and licking. Sarah smiled and laughed. "God, this is so silly and so scary at the same time."

At the condo, dinner was organized and SueEllen and Mike were in the hot tub, sipping from plastic glasses. I told Sarah, "The doctor orders immediate hot tub thereapy, followed by dinner and lots of TLC."

I made three drinks, we ditched the clothes, and climbed in. Kim sandwiched Sarah in between us and she slowly came back to life. The whiskey helped. By dinner time, signs of the old Sarah were back. She launched into salvage mode, saying the rest of us had to get out on the slopes in the morning while the weather held. She would take their car and be Alex's support person. The doctor told her late in the afternoon that Alex could check out in twenty-four hours if all his signs stayed good and he promised to take it very easy for a few days.

After dinner we watched a movie and almost fell asleep on the sofa. Kim and I headed off to bed and the others did as well. We were snuggled in, talking to each other when there was a small knock at the door and Sarah came in.

"Do you take in strays who don't want to sleep alone?"

Kim made a place next to her on the side away from me, but Sarah dropped her robe and kept climbing, with only a long teeshirt on, and burrowed in between us. "This is where I need to be," she said with a smile.

I kissed them both and closed my eyes. A while later, there was some wiggling going on and a whispered, "Yes, just like that."

Somebody was getting somebody off. In the dark, I couldn't be sure who was doing what. I kissed the neck of the closest body, letting them know I was awake.

A voice said, "He knows we are messing around."

Silence and then a stealthy hand checking between my legs. The item there was soft, but getting hard fast.

I said, "Don't get me in trouble with my fiance!"

The produced a lot of giggling and my hands detected two bare backsides in constant motion. "Do you need a spare cock in there?"

More giggling and suddenly a mouth descending on my erection. The other body, Kim, said, "She needs attention, don't worry about who is who."

I reached down and pulled up the teeshirt attached to the mouth. She lifted long enough to let me remove it. My hands roamed, liking the feel of a skier's muscled body. I squeezed a warm boob and pinched the nipple, which brought her up off me to complain. Before she had any words out, I was slidiing into a hot chute that eagerly squeezed me and a husky voice saying, "Yes, keep going, I need you."

Kim was over and around Sarah, biting, licking, scratching and generally raising hell. Sarah tensed up and was about to scream when Kim pushed a pillow into her face. I worked her hard through the orgasm, deciding not to come. I fell back and she lay beside me mumbling and shaking. Kim got on top and had no trouble filling her hot hole with me. "There, that will relax Sarah, who needed it. Now you can relax me. That was decent of you to worry..."

The excitement had Kim all primed and her climax was fast and furious. She collapsed on top of Sarah, the two of them rolling and laughing next to me. I found a shapely ass to spank, and told them not to make so much noise. In a few minutes, the sighs died out and I could go back to sleep.

The five of us were sipping our first coffee in the morning when Sarah's phone chimed. She listened intently as Alex reported he was a lot better and the morning doctor visit had okayed him to come to the condo after lunch. After coordinating the pickup, Sarah told us that he wanted her to ski this morning because the day was so nice and he felt guilty about spoiling yesterday.

The group was subdued as we kicked into our skis and got in the lift line. No race ro to the top this morning. SueEllen said, "Kim, I think we should follow you today. Show us the safe way down!"

The wind was up and clouds were gathering as we got off the lift. This might be the last day of decent skiing. Kim followed an open slope, warming up with tighter and tighter turns and then shooting to the left into the trees. I brought up the rear, being cautious. We came around a tight bend in a cat track and over an edge into a bumpy steep run. Kim pulled up to let folks catch their breath. I was puffing hard and admiring her skill. She had a rosy cheeked smile and was in her element. "We can see the bottom from here, so everyone take their own route. See you." The rest of us were to the right, on softer snow, but Kim's knees were pumping and she took the moguls in style.