After was the Beginning

Story Info
After the wedding, they link up.
2.6k words
4.57
15.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AFTER WAS THE BEGINNING

It began as a casual conversation by two lonely 'extras' after a wedding. We were the 'extra' parents. My daughter had just married her son. Her ex-husband and his new wife and my ex-wife and her latest husband were the main participants in the wedding of our kids. I did get to walk my daughter down the aisle, that was about all. Casey is still my 'little girl' and I fought back tears when I 'gave her away' to her husband Bradley. They are a nice couple and I think they will do well. I sure hope they do better than her mother and I did.

We were at the wedding reception and after dinner and the usual activities with the bride and groom, everyone was leaving. Casey and Brad were on their way to their honeymoon. Most of the guests had left and the 'other' parents were getting together at my former house.

Sitting at my table, a few seats away was Liz, the mother of the groom. I had met her and we had talked briefly earlier in the day. Like me, she was not part of the 'in' group. I could see that her son meant everything to her and now he was gone. He and my daughter were moving to Atlanta for his new job, so neither of us would see them very often. We had eaten dinner and both had drunk a lot of wine. I had driven from three hours away to get to the wedding and was looking forward to spending the night in a nearby hotel.

"Are you driving home tonight?" I asked Liz. I had no idea where she lived. I was just making small talk.

She said, "Yes. I have a two-hour drive. I need to sober up before I go."

I suggested, "I'm sure they have rooms at the hotel. You should stay over rather than drive home at such a late hour."

She said, "Maybe you're right. I at least need to sit for a while."

I said, "I'll keep you company for a while. I'm staying at the hotel and then leaving in the morning. This whole thing has been a mixed bag for me. I love my daughter and was delighted to see her looking so beautiful for her wedding and Bradley seems like a great young man."

"But?" she asked.

"It pissed me off seeing my ex with that asshole she married."

She said his name, "Garrett. He seemed kind of arrogant to me, not to my taste."

Me: "He's a real prick."

She, "Did he break you up, or did she meet him after?"

Me: "She met him after we split up, but she was screwing around on me with other guys. Hell, he might've been one of them."

I asked her, "What about you?"

She: "He was fucking his secretary. I caught him and threw his ass out. He kept it a secret for close to a year. He didn't have the balls to tell me he wanted to leave me."

Me: "We got into swinging. She wanted to try it. I went along, enjoyed it for a while, but then she got the itch to screw guys without me being involved. She is now married to this guy, but I know she still likes to play the field."

She: "She sounds like a real slut. Do you have anyone now?"

Me: "Nah. I dated a few women, but I'm not the smoothest operator and I don't do well with pick-ups or first dates. Rita and I were high school sweethearts, got married in college. She broke my heart. You?"

She: "Pretty much the same story. I've dated a few guys, but being a divorcee, they all want to go too fast getting me in bed. I'm not hung-up about not getting laid or expecting a meaningful relationship, but I'd like to be seen as more than a piece-of-ass."

Me: "Hmmm. I understand."

She: "I'm over the hill anyway. An old horse, ready for pasture."

She was fishing for a compliment, I thought. "You still look attractive to me. That's a pretty dress you're wearing." She was wearing a long dress that showed a lot of very nice cleavage.

She said, "I have nice tits, I guess."

Me: "I don't want to be out of line, but yes, they are nice. At least what I can see of them."

She took another gulp of wine and continued to flirt with me. "I suppose you'd like to see them all."

I said, "I'm not greedy. One would be just fine."

She: "You want me to show my tit to you? You're serious?"

I had nothing to lose. I'd probably never see this woman again. "Sure. Your dress leaves just enough to the imagination that I'm just dying to see if they are as nice as I am visualizing."

She: "You're imagining what I'd look like with my tits out, huh?"

Me: "We'll probably never see each other again. I'd like to see your breasts and I think you'd get a thrill showing them to some stranger."

She: "You're not a stranger."

Me: "No. but wouldn't it be a nice end to the evening to be a little daring."

I waited a moment and then said, "I dare you."

She looked around the room. There was hardly anyone left. The staff was clearing the tables at the other end of the room. Our table had been cleared earlier, except for the bottle of wine and our glasses. She took a gulp of wine, looked around again and damned if she didn't do it. She slid the strap off her shoulder and pulled top of her dress and her strapless bra down and showed me her left breast. She had a perfect breast (aren't they all) with a hard, pale, pink nipple in the middle. She pulled her dress back up and smiled at me. This was getting interesting.

Me: "I sure would like to touch it. Does the other one look the same?"

She laughed at my boldness, but she was in a playful mood. She moved closer, to the chair beside me and pulled down the right side of her dress, presenting another breast that was a perfect match to the left one. She left it out, inviting me to touch it. I reached forward and gently caressed her breast. I lifted it in my hand and ran my fingers over the nipple.

She sighed and said, "That feels good. The bra I wear with this dress pinches. I've been dying to get out of it."

Me: "You could lose the bra to get more comfortable."

She: "I can't do that, my boobs will flop around and hang down."

Me: "So what. The party's over, everyone's gone, get comfortable."

She took my suggestion. She turned around in her seat and presented her back to me. I zipped the dress down below the bra and unhooked it. She pulled the bra out of her dress. She had to hold her dress up in front to keep her breasts covered until I zipped it back up. She didn't know what to do with the bra. She had a very small purse. I took it from her, folded it and put it in my pocket.

The place was about to close and things were getting interesting between us so I suggested we take a walk outside and look at the pool. It was early fall, the weather was warm, but it was too cold for swimming, so the pool was covered and the area was only dimly lit by some lights around the side of the building. It was perfect. We talked as we walked about a pool her family had when she was little.

"The water looks cold." Then she said, "I had a friend who had a pool. We used to skinny dip."

"I wish it were warmer so we could do that now." I said, then I remembered, "There's a hot tub in the hotel. Maybe nobody will be there."

She: "You're getting ahead of yourself, aren't you?"

"Maybe." I said as I took a chance and leaned into her and kissed her. After a moment, she put her arms around my neck and we engaged in a minutes long kiss, opening our mouths. She was a good kisser and was hot. Our bodies pushed together.

I led her to a chaise lounge chair with a cushion on it. We were away from the building and had some privacy, although there were staff members all over the place.

We sat beside each other and I kissed her again. I slid my hand into the top of her dress and felt her breast. She had sensitive breasts and reacted by kissing me harder when I felt her soft flesh. I reached behind her and unzipped the back of the dress. I pulled the strap off one shoulder, then the other. She was beautiful and I told her so. She just hummed into my mouth, obviously enjoying my touch. She moved and straddled my lap. She pushed me onto my back and then teased me by dangling her tits over my face and rubbing them on my nose and mouth. She was swaying them back and forth, rubbing them on my face and then pulling them away. I told her she could do this all night. I rubbed her bare back, sliding her dress down farther until I could reach in and cup her panty-covered ass with my hands.

Then she said, "I'm tired of wearing pantyhose all day."

She stood up and reached under her dress and pulled her pantyhose down her legs. With her dress undone, it came with them. I watched her beautiful legs move and focused on her white panties, the only thing she was still wearing. She had a nice figure for a woman her age. My eyes feasted on her body.

As she stood there, she asked me "Are you going to fuck me right here, or should we go to your room?"

I said, "We can't go to my room. You don't have any clothes on. We wouldn't want to walk through the lobby with you just wearing your panties."

She looked at me and smiled, "Well if walking through the lobby wearing just my panties is a problem." With that, she grabbed the waist-band and pulled her panties off, dropping them to the deck. Now, she was not some nubile young thing with a cheerleader's body, but she had nice breasts and I liked her public hair, which covered the triangle above the top of her legs.

I pulled her to me and laid her on the lounge chair. I admired her naked body, her aroused nipples and her dark pussy. I kissed her and then moved down to her breasts, savoring each kiss and nibble. I put my lips on her soft belly. She didn't have a tight middle like some calendar model, but that didn't matter. I put my tongue in her belly-button and then moved lower toward her patch of dark public hair.

I rubbed my nose in her bush and then gave a flick of my tongue on her clit. She arched her back and gasped.

She held my head in her hands and said, "Nobody had done this to me in years."

I hadn't done this in years either.

Then, I put my tongue on her labia and began to lick around her nether lips. I dove in deeper and she responded by pulling my head closer when I found a good spot. I focused on her clit for a moment, licking it with my tongue and taking her into my mouth, sucking her button. I held her legs and massaged under her thighs. I swirled my tongue and found the opening to her treasure box. I licked around the rim and then used my fingers to pull her lips to the side so I could put my face into her pussy and stick my tongue into her as far as I could. To say she liked it would be an understatement. I had her coming on my face. She was breathing rapidly and moved her hips, trying to get as much of my face in her as possible. She produced a spurt of liquid from her vagina. It was pouring out freely and I was drinking up all I could. She smelled and tasted wonderful. I had eaten other pussies, but hers was surely the best I'd ever had. She held my head into her crotch and squeezed her legs tightly around my head. She was having a powerful orgasm. Her hips jerked and her legs tensed while she came.

Then, it was my turn for some pleasure. I undid my pants and pulled my shirt over my head, not bothering with the buttons. I moved up and mounted her. My cock slid easily into her very wet and inviting pussy. It felt so good being inside her. I could feel her moving her muscles and I sensed the liquid she was squeezing onto my dick. I raised up on my arms and looked down at her. Our eyes met with more than lust. We kissed and I continued to pump my cock back and forth in her tight, warm vagina. She got going again and wrapped her legs around me.

"It feels so good." She said. "It's been so long." She was almost crying at the intense pleasure she was feeling.

"You are wonderful." I told her.

She said, "Come inside me. I want to feel you fill me with your cum."

I obliged the lady. I released a powerful orgasm and pumped a big load of cum into her. We both were panting and looking at each other while I released and she had another peak in her continuous orgasm.

After a few moments to regain our composure. I looked down at her. My cock was still inside her. "I think traffic will be bad. You shouldn't drive home tonight."

She smiled and said, "I think you're right, particularly since you've taken my clothes off."

I said, "It'll be too much trouble to put all those things back on."

She said, "I'm much more comfortable with what I'm wearing now."

I said, "The only thing you're wearing is a smile."

She laughed. "I hope you like it."

We kissed and started to stand up. Sure enough, a few young men from the restaurant staff had been watching us from about 20 feet away. We stood up and, still naked, bowed in their direction and got a round of applause. I asked if she had seen them.

She said, "Yes." She giggled. "I like performing for an audience."

Me: "I'll have to remember that."

I handed her the dress and helped her zip it up. She put on her shoes, but her feet were swollen from being on them all night, so she walked barefoot while I carried her shoes and underwear. I put on my messed-up shirt and pants. We walked into the lot to my car and got in.

We drove a few minutes to the hotel and walked through the lobby. She kind of giggled as we walked toward the elevator. She whispered to me, "I feel so bad walking through here with no underwear. I can feel a draft on my pussy."

I asked, "You better hope nothing happens to your dress."

She said, "Ohhh. That would be terrible."

This lady was going to be a lot of fun.

We got in the elevator. If you are interested, I can tell you what happened in the hotel room.