After Wedding Hookup Surprises

Story Info
His surprise hookup wasn't what he thought it was.
5.1k words
4.15
25.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,132 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental.

.....

So much has changed in the last fifteen years since Michael Tendri first left his hometown. He used to come back more regularly, but ever since his parents retired and moved to Florida, he didn't have much of a reason to go back. There was his twin sister, Vikki, but she was often busy with her cardiology practice. She said she would rather go off to visit him in New York as a way to get out of the city than have him come and visit.

This time he had to come as one of his oldest high school friends was getting married and he was asked to be one of the groomsmen. He unfortunately had to miss his bachelor party because of a last-minute work emergency, but he made sure he would be there for the wedding.

Michael originally planned to stay in a hotel room for the week he was going to be there, but his sister insisted he should stay with her and her wife, Sally, and their three kids, which meant he was going to have to run around being the fun uncle most of the time instead of going out and having some fun with his old high school buddies. He was OK with that; he loved being the fun uncle.

With the way he was with his nephews and niece, Vikki and Sally were constantly begging him to finally get married and have kids of his own. He didn't know how to tell them that he was having too much fun being a bachelor to get married right away.

He was kind of a nerd in high school with his big glasses who was terrible at sports and always had his head in the books. Since then, he got Lasik eye surgery, got more muscular, and was a lead scientist for the pharmaceutical company he worked for. Finding himself suddenly very handsome and smart with a successful career meant he was doing fairly well with the ladies.

Michael didn't mind the idea of getting married and one day having kids; he had a few great relationships that almost led to marriage, and he would love to be a father one day. If he found the right woman, he would definitely go for it. But he hasn't found anybody yet to settle down with, and he doesn't plan on having children before he gets married, and he took the proper precaution to do so.

Before the wedding got started, there was a reception for all of the guests where everyone greeted each other and took pictures. He got several pictures with the other groomsmen and bridesmaids, and took several pictures for Vikki and Sally.

"This may be your chance to meet someone here," said Sally. "Perhaps one of those pretty bridesmaids."

"Oh, leave him alone," said Vikki. "He'll get there when he finds the right one."

"Plus, it probably wouldn't be right for me to get involved with someone here when I have to go back to New York, where I live," Michael replied.

"In that case, maybe you can just hook up with one of them for the night. Perhaps that blonde with the nice rack."

"My wife has good taste," said Vikki, and then gave Sally a small kiss.

At that point, a blast from the past came around when Vikki's best friend, Joan, suddenly showed up, and all three women hugged and began talking in fast, high-pitched tones about how much they liked each other's dresses and hairstyles. Michael thought it was like seeing them all back in high school all over again.

"And who is this handsome gentleman?" Joan asked as she finally noticed Michael.

"This is Michael. Don't you remember him?"

"Oh my God, look at you," said Joan, with a big smile and a surprised look on her face. "You have changed so much. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you."

Michael smiled. "It's OK, I have changed a little. You look beautiful as always."

Joan was the same beautiful redhead he remembered from high school. She wore her hair up high and was wearing a very elegant yet sexy black dress that hugged her curves the right way and showed just a modest amount of cleavage on top.

"Thank you," she replied. "And you're quite a handsome fellow now, and very muscular too."

"Easy there," said Vikki in an aggressive tone.

"What? I'm just giving him a compliment," said Joan.

"Let's just leave it at that," Vikki told her.

It had been several years since he had seen Joan, but she was still the same beautiful redhead that he had had a crush on back in high school.

The wedding was perfect. Everything went exactly as the bride and groom had hoped it would. Even though their wedding vows were done so well, Michael could see several people crying in the audience.

After the wedding, he met people he hadn't seen in so many years. Mostly fellow former nerds like him who have changed a lot. Most of the people he used to know told him how they didn't even recognize him at first because of how much he had changed.

During the reception, he was also doing very well at chatting up a couple of the female guests and was doing even better with a couple of the bridesmaids who he danced with. He wasn't sure if he was going to get lucky with anybody that night, nor did he expect to. He was just glad to be having as much fun as he was.

The wedding cake finally came around, and Michael sat at the table with Vikki and Sally to have some. Like most parents with three kids, they were very happy to be out of the house and hanging out with a group of adults.

"We finally get to see you tonight," said Vikki. "It seems like we couldn't get you away from all those women."

"Can you really blame him? He's a stud now," said Sally. "All these women who used to ignore him in high school are now all over him."

"I bet you're getting laid a lot back in New York, aren't you?" Vikki asked.

Michael blushed and smiled.

"Not a lot," he replied. "But I do alright."

After they ate the cake, Vikki took Sally to the dance floor for a slow dance. Michael left the reception hall to take advantage of the open bar.

"I'll have a Manhattan," Michael told the bartender.

"Make that two."

Michael turned his head to see Joan standing next to him with a big smile on her face. The bartender heard her request and made them both Manhattans. Michael and Joan clinked their glasses and sipped their drinks.

"I'm glad I got to see you away from all of those lustful women out there," said Joan.

"I was surprised as much as you are. I do alright with women back in New York, but I have no idea what's going on here."

"That's because you changed and became successful. Some of those people out there remember you as this skinny nerd, so they now see you as someone different, which can be exciting."

"I never thought of it that way," said Michael.

"Just don't let it get to your head. You don't want to become an egomaniac simply because you came back looking so sexy."

"I promise, I won't," he assured her.

They finished their drinks, and he asked Joan to dance with him, and she said yes. They got to the dance floor just as the DJ started playing rock songs from back in their high school days. Michael was not a good dancer, but he did his best to keep up with Joan, who was phenomenal.

After a few songs, the DJ played some softer music. Michael took Joan into his arms and began to slow dance with her. They talked as they danced, getting to know each other and catching up with what they'd been up to. She told him how she had just become a partner at her law firm, and she was very impressed when he told her he was a lead scientist at the pharmaceutical company he worked for.

"Wow, sexy and smart," said Joan, with a big smile. "That's good to know."

Michael didn't know what she meant, but he took it as a form of compliment.

As they turned during their dance, he noticed his sister sitting at the table with her wife, and she was staring at them very intensely.

"Something is going on with my sister."

"She probably doesn't like the idea of us flirting with each other," said Joan.

"Why not?"

"Oh, she's just being protective of you," said Joan. "She probably thinks that I'm just going to seduce you and leave you."

Michael chuckled.

"Why does she think that?" he asked.

"Because that's what I'm planning to do," she replied.

Michael was stunned and gulped; he didn't think people actually gulped when they were surprised outside of TV, but he found himself actually doing that.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Why not?" she replied. "You'll be going back to New York soon. We're both single people, and we're definitely attracted to one another."

"I'm just surprised. You never showed me any interest in high school."

"That's because I was a stupid little girl back then," she told him. "I knew you had a thing for me, but I was obsessed with being a dumb, popular girl and going after the jocks."

Michael remembered how Joan ended up marrying one of those former jocks from high school, but his sister told him how it ended very badly when he kept cheating on her.

"So, what do you say, you want to get out of here?" she asked. "It would be just for one night, but it could make up for that lost time we should've had a long time ago."

Michael was stunned. He had dreamed of this moment with Joan for as long as he could remember. He had moved on from those old feelings he had for her long ago, letting them go as just a childhood crush, but he was finally getting his chance with her.

"Ok, let's do this," he whispered to her. "But we have to get away from Vikki. For some reason, she does not like the idea of us being this close. I don't know why, but she looks very pissed."

"Don't worry about it; I've got a plan," Joan assured him.

The plan was simple; they would stop dancing and separate for a while to mingle with other people, so Vikki wouldn't think anything was going to happen between them. After the wedding, they would meet each other and go back to her place.

They stopped dancing as soon as the song was over, and they separated as planned. He looked over at Vikki, who seemed very relieved that he and Joan weren't together anymore.

Throughout the wedding, he mingled with other people at the wedding as planned. He had a few drinks with the other groomsman for a while, and danced with a few more women. He spotted Joan whenever he could, talking to the other guests and dancing with a few other men.

He even noticed that Vikki was leaving him alone as he was meeting other women during the reception. He didn't know why she was so upset with the idea of him hanging around Joan, but he didn't want to cause a problem with her at the wedding. If she found out they hooked up after the wedding, that would be a different story, but by then it would all be over and eventually she would get over it.

The end of the wedding traditionally ends with the bouquet toss and the groom removing the garter from the bride. Everyone watched as the bride and groom drove off in their limo, and everyone prepared to leave themselves.

Michael snuck off to get away from Vikki and looked for Joan. He found her talking to a couple of the other bridesmaids and took her by the arm to get her away from them.

"If we're going to do this, we need to leave now," he told her. "Do you have a car, or should I get us an Uber?"

"Don't worry about it. I managed to get us a hotel room right here. We don't have to go anywhere."

"Good thinking."

"But let me get your sister off our backs first," said Joan. "I'm going to say goodbye and mention that I'm going back to my place. You meet me at room 421 and I'll be there as soon as I can."

"You really thought of everything, didn't you?"

"I'm a lawyer. This is the kind of shit that I do," she said with a sly grin.

Joan handed him the keycard and he left. Before he headed up to the room, he managed to get a small champagne bottle from the bartender. The open bar was over by then, so he had to pay for it, which he didn't mind doing since he was so excited. The bartender recognized what he needed it for and let him take a couple of champagne glasses when he wasn't supposed to give them away, but Michael gave him a good tip for that.

He went to the hotel room; it was nothing special, just your standard single-bed room with a decent view from the window. He grabbed the ice bucket that came with every room and quickly left to fill it with ice from the ice machine down the hall, then came back to the room to put the champagne bottle in the ice bucket.

About twenty minutes later, there was a knock on the door. He opened it, and before he could say anything, Joan jumped on him and gave him a big kiss on the lips. They held each other tightly during that kiss, as Joan kicked the door closed behind her. They made their way to the center of the room, not wanting to let go of each other. It was a couple of minutes before she let go of him.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to get here. After I said goodbye to your sister, I had to say goodbye to a number of other people."

"I understand. That's how weddings work," said Michael.

He took a moment to open the champagne bottle from the ice bucket that he had ready on the dresser next to the TV. When he popped the cork, a burst of champagne shot out and splashed the floor; Michael made sure to aim it away from both of them. He poured the glasses and handed one of them to Joan.

"You didn't have to do this. You are kind of a romantic, aren't you?"

"Maybe a little," he said. "I just thought it would be good for the occasion."

They made a toast and drank up the champagne. Michael took her into his arms and began kissing her again. They were interrupted by a Beyonce song that suddenly came from Joan's purse.

"Do you want to get that?" Michael asked.

"No, let me just turn that off."

She reached into her purse and looked at her phone. She saw who called her and got concerned.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked.

"Nothing," Joan replied, giving him an assuring smile.

She turned off her phone, threw it back into her purse, and tossed it aside. They tried kissing again when it was Michael's phone that went off that time. He took it out of his pocket and saw it was his sister calling him.

"It's Vikki," he told her.

"I figured it might be her; that's who called me just now," Joan revealed.

He declined the call and noticed some texts that he somehow missed from her. He read them and looked concerned by what he was reading.

"This is kind of strange," he began to say. "Vikki is sending me these strange texts, saying things like don't do it, you'll regret it and you're about to make a big mistake. What's that all about?"

Joan grabbed his phone and put it away on the dresser next to the champagne bottle.

"Forget her. It's just you and me right now."

She put her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. His phone went off again, and they saw it was Vikki again.

"Maybe we should forget about this," he told her.

"Why? We're already here. I'm more than ready for this, and I know you are from that boner you're sporting right now."

"Yes, but I don't want to cause a problem with my only sister if this bothers her so much," said Michael.

"We are both consenting adults. What we do on our own is not for her or anybody else to be concerned about."

She was about to kiss him again when he stopped her.

"I just think we should reconsider this," he told her.

Joan suddenly looked angry. She grabbed her purse and made her way to the door.

"I guess I was wrong about you. I thought I was about to make love to a man, not some boy who couldn't stand up to his own sister."

That remark about his own manhood really hurt him, and he grabbed her by the arm to keep her from leaving the room.

"Don't go," he cried out to her. "I'm sorry. Forget Vikki, she has nothing to do with this."

Michael picked up his phone, declined another attempted phone call from Vikki, and turned off his phone. He even showed Joan the screen turning off as proof.

"I'm sorry," she said with a big smile. "I was being kind of a bitch."

"I was being an idiot myself," he replied.

Joan dropped her purse and came in close to Michael. He took her into his arms again and kissed her hard, this time with no interruptions.

They fell onto the bed and rolled around on it for a while. They kicked off their shoes and began peeling each other's clothes off. Michael was surprised at how quick she was to get his clothes off before he got her dress fully off of her. She grabbed his dick and stroked him while he nibbled on her neck. He was impressed with her handjob skills as she got him very excited.

He took off her bra and buried his face in her tits. She moaned and breathed heavily as he played with her nipples with his tongue. Michael then got her panties off and put his hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit, making her wet very fast.

"Oh wow, that feels so good," she said.

He was ready to finally take her and moved his dick close to her pussy. Just then, he stopped as he remembered he should let her know something in case she started to be concerned about it.

"Listen, I don't have a condom. But just to let you know--"

"Don't worry about it," she told him. "We're good. Trust me."

He assumed she meant she was on the pill, so he decided not to say anything else and resumed kissing her.

Again, he got his dick close to her pussy and this time pushed it right in. Joan gave off a big moan when it entered her and held him tightly. He started fucking her slowly, but she begged him to go faster, and he complied with that request, picking up his speed. His large dick was hurting her, but in a good way that she loved.

When she was ready, Joan made Michael get on his back. She then grabbed his dick and shoved it into her mouth. Her lips were sealed perfectly around his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down, making light sucking noises as she did it. Michael had plenty of blowjobs before, but never one as good as the one he was receiving now.

When Joan was done with the blowjob, she repositioned herself on top of him and guided his dick back into her body and began riding him. Michael's hands were firmly placed on her hips as she began bouncing around on his dick. He just laid back, watching as this amazingly beautiful woman enjoyed herself as she rode him, her hair flying wildly and her tits gently jiggling around.

Michael eventually got her on her back again and began fucking her hard. An orgasm surged through Joan's body as she began to scream obscenities into his ears, things he never thought he'd hear a woman say.

After a while, he couldn't hold off much longer and got that feeling that all men get in their groins that lets them know they are going to explode. He tried to hold it off as much as he could. He wanted to have as much time with Joan as he was able to get. He managed to hold off a few more minutes until, with one final thrust into her pussy, he shot his cum right into her and was finished.

"That was amazing," she told him.

"Thank you," he replied. "You were amazing too."

After a while, when they were fully relaxed, Joan began kissing his neck and grabbing at his dick.

"Again?" he asked.

"Why? Are you not up to the challenge?"

He accepted her challenge, made love to her again, and did everything he could to outdo his previous performance. Afterwards, they both fell asleep holding each other.

They woke up at about the same time. They got up and made some coffee with the cheap coffee machine that came with all the rooms in the hotel. They sat on the bed, still naked, as they drank their coffee and talked.

When they were done, Joan threw their paper coffee cups aside and began kissing Michael again.

Seriously? Again? " He asked. "Don't you want breakfast first?"

"You're my breakfast," she replied. "You can feed me more of that sweet cum of yours."

He didn't disappoint her as he fucked her one more time.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,132 Followers
12