After Wedding Hookup Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were finally done, they got out of bed and got back into the clothes they were wearing last night. He asked if she wanted a real breakfast this time, and she agreed, but only if he agreed to come back to her place afterwards. Michal, of course, said yes, thinking he was the luckiest guy in the world.

As they were ready to leave, they were startled as someone began banging on the door really hard.

"I know you two are in there. Let me in right now!"

They recognized the voice as being Vikki's, and they both gave each other a scared look. They didn't regret what they did, but they were afraid to face Vikki after hearing how angry she was.

Eventually, Michael decided they should face her and opened the door, and Vikki barged right in.

"How did you find us?" Michael asked.

Vikki explained how, after she realized they weren't at Joan's house, she started asking around the other guests who may have seen them. It took a while, but she finally found someone who saw Michael after the wedding was over, getting a bottle of champagne from the bar and taking the elevator up. After that, she just had to bribe someone at the front desk to find the room they were in.

"You bitch!" Vikki yelled at Joan as she got right into her face. "I can't believe you would do this to my own brother. You're supposed to be my best friend."

"It's not that big of a deal," said Joan.

"It's a big deal and you know exactly why it is," said Vikki before turning to Michael. "Do you know why she wanted to fuck you?"

"It's something we always wanted from each other," Michael began to say. "I'm not going to be in town that long and we thought we could finally--"

"Wow, I can't believe you fell for that crap," said Vikki before turning back to Joan. "Do you want to tell him, or should I?"

Joan said nothing and had a very concerned look on her face that made Michael concerned himself.

"What's going on here, Joan?" Michael asked. "Is there more going on to why you wanted to sleep with me?"

Again, Joan couldn't speak.

"Fine, I'll tell him," said Vikki. "She's trying to get pregnant."

Michael felt his heart jump in his chest.

"What?"

"She's been wanting a baby for a while now," Vikki began to say. "She doesn't trust sperm banks because she doesn't know who those donors may actually be, and she wants to get pregnant through sex. So, she's been trying to find some suitable men to get her knocked up."

Michael was speechless. All he could do was pace around the room, trying to comprehend what he had just heard. He was more upset at being used that way. He actually thought Joan really liked him.

"If you know she was trying to do this with other people, then why didn't you tell me this before?" Michael asked Vikki.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't think she would try this with you," said Vikki. "When I spoke to her after she flirted with you, she assured me she wasn't going to try that with you."

"I'm sorry," Joan finally spoke. "I do like you, which is why I chose you. Would it be that bad if we had a baby together? You would make a great father."

"We can't have a baby together," said Michael.

"I know you feel that way because of the situation, but--"

"That's not what I meant," Michael interrupted. "We can't have a baby because last year I had a vasectomy."

That revelation caused all three people in that room to go silent. Joan was so stunned that she felt like she was going to lose her balance and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Are you serious?" Joan asked.

"I am very serious," he told her.

Michael explained that over a year ago, he had a couple of close calls where the woman he was dating thought she was pregnant; thankfully, it turned out to be nothing. After they broke up, he got worried about getting a woman pregnant by mistake, and he didn't want to have any children until after he was married. So, he made the decision to have a vasectomy to be safe; he figured he would just have it reversed if he ever got married.

After he explained all of this, there was another moment of silence before Vikki burst out laughing. She spent the whole night angry at Joan and concerned that her brother was being taken advantage of, only to find out she had nothing to worry about.

"That's not funny," Joan cried out.

"It's funny to me," Vikki said as she finished laughing. "Well, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone now. It seems you two have a lot to talk about."

Vikki walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. Michael and Joan could hear her laughing again down the hallway.

Joan yelled at Michael, "You should've told me you had a vasectomy!"

"I tried to tell you last night, but you interrupted me," Michael replied. "And don't make me out to be the bad guy here. You're the one that tried to trick me into getting you pregnant."

After another moment of silence between them, Michael sat down next to her on the edge of the bed. Joan began crying; as mad as Michael was at her, he couldn't help feeling bad for her, so he let her cry on his shoulder. When she was done, he helped her clean up her tears and offered to take her to breakfast at the diner next door. He ordered breakfast for the both of them and sat in silence until the food came. It was a while before either one of them spoke.

"So, where do we go from here?" Joan asked. "I understand if you don't ever want to speak to me again."

"I am pissed off about you lying and trying to trick me," he told her. "But you ended up humiliating yourself, so I guess we can call it even."

"I'm sorry," she replied, sullenly. "I just really wanted to have a baby."

"I understand, but tricking someone into getting you pregnant is just wrong," he replied.

"I know. I used to be upfront about it to men I thought were suitable, but they all said no. I felt like I had no choice but to lie to the men about it, even though it was a stupid thing to do."

"It was," Michael agreed.

"Maybe I don't deserve to be a mother," she said, with a tear forming in her right eye.

"Hey, don't say that," Michael told her. "This was a bad mistake, but that was all. I'm sure you'll be a great mother."

"You really think so?"

"My sister posted videos of you playing with my nephews and niece on Facebook. You're wonderful with them," he told her. "You just have to be patient about it. You're still young, so you have time."

"Thank you," she said with a big smile.

After they were done eating, Michael ordered them some coffee and they spent some time getting to know each other, for real this time. They spent so much time laughing and talking at the diner, they decided to stay longer and order lunch while they were there.

Afterwards, Michael paid the bill and they left the diner. They were about to go their separate ways until Joan suggested he should take her home and spend the rest of the day with her.

"Are you serious about that?" he asked.

"Hey, if I'm not going to get pregnant by you, I might as well have some fun with you," she told him. "Are you really going to pass up this opportunity?"

Michael, of course, did not pass up that opportunity and spent the next few days of his stay in Joan's house before he went back to New York. Vikki thought he was crazy after what Joan tried to do, but she realized Joan was not going to trick him into getting knocked up, so there was no reason to be concerned about it.

A year later, Michael got word from Vikki that Joan was pregnant. She assured him that she didn't trick anybody into getting her pregnant; it was a lucky accident by her boyfriend, with whom she was head-over-heals in love with.

Michael was happy for her, as he had also met somebody that he had fallen in love with. She knew about the vasectomy and was enjoying not having to worry about birth control with him. The day after he asked her to marry him, he made an appointment to have the vasectomy reversed.

The End.

12