All Comments on 'After Wedding Hookup Surprises'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
rutherford366rutherford366over 2 years ago

That was a good surprise from both sides of their hookup. I really thought he was going to get her pregnant even before the revelation of what she was trying to do, then he made his revelation which took an interesting turn. I'm surprised he forgave her so easily for trying to use him like that, but she was already humiliated enough so it's understandable.

Another great story. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I suspected Joan was up too something and suspected she wanted to get knocked up.

But I did not see that coming from Michael, that was a big revelation.

Thanks for the fun read. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Head-over-heals? You mean heels? Get an editor, and a less tired, trite plot. It’s been done before, and much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haha, that was a good twist. She had that kind of humiliation coming if she was going trick him like that.

But it all worked out in the end, I love happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mixed reviews? Well, aside from the fact you need a proofreader to edit your work, I'd say good story line. Nothing wrong with the way you plotted your characters. There are a lot of ways you can go. One would be that Joan has a miscarriage, which stopped the wedding. When she is healthy again, she goes to the Big Apple, makes contact with him, does not know he reversed the vas, gets knocked up. She moves to NYC, joins a law firm there, and you decide what happens from there. Just an idea, but you should take us further into their lives. Keep writing.

XYZ

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@anonymous good premise, but if the story went that way, then Michael would be cheating on his fiancé with Joan. I don't think he's the cheating type.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - I also got one as well, because my wife could not take the pill or IUD, BUT AFTER we had 4 children. I became her safe seedless lover for the next 30 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't care for the title, but the story was pretty good. But the first text the sister should've sent was about Joan's plan, that could've warned him from the beginning. Then again, it would not have made it as funny later on when we see the revelations from both sides.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hilarious twist on his part, really made her feel stupid for whoring herself just to get a baby. The man who created vasectomies' was a genius. It prevented millions of women from trying to baby trap men like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really thought he was going to knock her up with the way things were going. Glad to see it didn't work out the way she wanted. This was a fun story, thanks for sharing.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@anonymous I wasn't too keen on the title either, but I taking too long to come up with something so I did the best I could. But I'm glad it didn't turn you away from reading the story.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@ recent anonymous. I really wanted to make it seem that way so I could make that big twist from Michael. I'm glad it worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“ it was a lucky accident by her boyfriend, with whom she was head-over-heals in love with.”

You already typed ‘with.’ Nice try, but you sure didn’t need the second ‘with.’

It seeme as though you’re just skimming through the story, not any depth.

Practice makes perfect. Keep on trucking!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story and well described characters and plot development. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome story. I like how you made a plot twist coming from both sides so neither one of them saw what was coming.

starevens03starevens039 months ago

Good story and I liked the twist.

avp92117avp921175 months ago

You weren't consistent with your tenses at times. It was a fun story with a nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story - great plot development and nice trust st the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous