After Work

Story Info
I was meeting my man in the pub after a hard day.
1.1k words
4.07
14.7k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day, so I was ready for a night out with my man and to let my hair down and kick back.

I was planning on meeting him in the local pub for a few drinks and maybe some food. Even though I'd been with him for a while it still gave me butterflies knowing that I was going to see him. As normal, I'd gone home and showered, did my hair and make-up. Spritz of my favourite perfume. I was out that door!

Walking into our local I couldn't see him so took a seat in a quiet corner. Loud rock music was playing from the juke box but no matter, it drowned out the noise of the chatter from the local teenagers playing pool at the other side of the bar.

I checked my watch to see that he was running very late. Not uncommon if he was stuck in traffic so I got another drink for myself and one in ready for him (at this rate I'd be tipsy by the time he got there!) and settled back into the booth I'd chosen for us to sit in.

I knew he was there before I saw him. We are so connected it's actually scary. I felt my hair being brushed back off my neck and soft gentle kisses being placed on the nape of my neck. I love that and he knows it. Neck kisses are like kryptonite to me. I could feel my pussy react to him. Mind you, just being with him will get me wet. I'm permanently ready for him. He completes me as cheesy as it sounds...

Leaning back into I turned around so I could enjoy his kisses properly. Mmmmm, I love the way he kisses me, soft and gentle yet passionate and loving at the same time. The feel of his gentle kisses and his probing tongue having an instant effect on my body. I'm so ready for him and horny as hell.

He slipped into the seat next to me pulling me towards him so he could continue with my greeting. Our kissing intensifying. So hot. Our need for each other growing. The thought of drinks and food forgotten in our passion.

I knew that he would be as turned on as I was, and I had my minx head on so thought I'd have some fun with this fact. So, I broke away from him and with my left hand picked up my wine, gave him a cheeky half smile and with my right hand reached under the table and put it on his leg, gently stroking his leather clad thigh (he loved his leather as much as I did). Stroking it up and down, just to the top of his thigh, no further. Yet.

The look on his face said it all. He was enjoying being teased as much as I was enjoying teasing him. My hand gently stroking, just teasing ever so gently. Reaching up to his leather clad bulge, caressing that amazing package, pushing into it. Feeling his hardness growing at my touch. He picked up his pint, clearly trying to take his mind off what I was doing. There was no way I was going to let that work!

I gave him a little smile "Oh whoops! I appear to have dropped something on the floor." I said to him licking my lips. I slipped off the leather seat, my trousers easily sliding off there and eased my way under the table. Good job the teenagers over the other side of the pub were occupied in their pool game.

I blew softly on that growing leather bulge, just so he could feel the heat of my breath gently teasing him. I kissed that bulge, softly and gently at first. Then getting harder, nipping at his hard cock through the leather. He leaned back in the seat, sliding forwards a bit to enable me to have easier access to him. His pint of beer warming in his hands. A soft groan escaping from his lips but lost in the noise of the music playing.

I undid the buttons of his flies to find that he had gone commando and wasn't wearing anything under the trousers. His hard cock sprang out of its leather prison, pre-cum glistening on the end asking to be licked off. How could I refuse? I licked my lips and slowly, carefully traced the circumference of the head of his amazing cock. Not touching the tip, just gently teasing him with my soft, warm tongue. Another groan from him as he enjoyed the attention from under the table.

My pussy getting wetter with every minute. I needed my man badly but was quite happy for him to have all the attention for now. My kicks are his kicks. I could see his cock straining with the excitement of it all. An illicit bow job in a full, although luckily dark and noisy pub.

My tongue licking greedily at his hard shaft. Enjoying the affect I was having on him as much as he was enjoying it. Taking all of his hardness into my mouth, tasting the pre-cum that was building up at the end of his cock. How he was managing to keep a straight face sat at the table was beyond me.

Taking all of him in my greedy mouth. I sucked, licked and kissed for all I was worth. One hand balancing myself, the other now rubbing my soaking wet pussy under my skirt. My wetness growing more and more with each passing second that I was enjoying him. His hand reached down under the table pushing my head deeper into his lap, making me gag on him. His cock down my throat as far as he could get it.

I sucked harder, faster and firmer. His hand really pushing my head into him hard. Slut spit all over his cock. My hand frantically rubbing my sopping pussy. I could feel his orgasm brewing. His balls tightening in preparation for an explosion. I was also close to cumming. The fact that we were doing something so taboo in a public space really getting me going.

My mouth flooded with his warm seed as he came hard into the back of my throat. I greedily gulped every drop down, enjoying the salty goodness of his cum. My own orgasm also pulsing through me as I came under the table. Luckily his cock was still in my mouth to stop me shouting out as I'm not known for my quietness.

I eased myself back into my seat and picked up my wine again. Taking a sip and trying to compose myself after that little adventure.

He turned to me and said "Are there you are Clara. I wondered where you had gone." Picked up his beer, took a mouthful. Smiled and squeezed my hand under the table.

C xx