Hot Payback Ch. 01

Story Info
Ann discovers what Brad REALLY likes.
2.3k words
4.39
23.8k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, based on some comments I've received on some of my stories I wanted to place this disclaimer. There is no disease in the World of Brad and Ann. They have an open marriage in which they Love to discover new erotica with each other and share erotica with others. Ann is not leaving Brad. Brad is not leaving Ann. They are happy with their lives.

If you don't like reading about a husband and wife having fun, exploring new experiences with other, partners, etc..., then PLEASE STOP HERE. Because quite honestly, no one wants to hear your troll comments about the sanctity of marriage, blah, blah, blah. If you believe in that so much, then don't read a "Loving Wife" story. Whew, now that that is off my chest...ENJOY!

*****

Ann finds out what her husband REALLY likes.

Brad was in a bind. He was on a business trip but had forgotten his password to his corporate card account and needed to dispute a business purchase in a hurry.

"Hello?", Ann answered the phone.

"Hi baby," Brad began, "I need you to do me a favor and get onto my personal computer and get may corporate AmEx password for me..."

Over the next 10 minutes, Brad walked Ann through logging on and finding the right password protected Word document that contained all his passwords. After she gave him the corporate AmEx password, he thanked her and had to quickly hang up to get AmEx on the phone.

While Ann had the password document open, she decided to snoop like any red blooded American wife would do! Over the next hour, she would find a World that only her husband knew about and one that would shock her to her very bones.

Down in the password listing, Ann found an entry...A hyperlink entry that said "Great Works of Art". She didn't think much of it at first, only that it was odd that Brad would be interested in great works of art since getting him to go to an art museum was like pulling teeth. What caught her attention was the username and password for that link. The user name was "whoababy1234" and the password was "BlowMe1234". Right clicking on the link and choosing "properties", Ann was shocked to see that the underlying hyperlink was to a well known porn site.

Ann copied all the information onto a notepad, closed the password document, shut down Brads computer and went into her office to fire up her computer so as not to leave a trace for Brad on his.

Ann was pretty tech savvy and had a personal VPN connection always enabled so that her surfing could not be traced back to her computer...This was more of a personal preference. Ann didn't view any porn sites.

She typed in the URL for the porn site and was instantly shocked by the home screen which displayed a litany of hard porn video frames. A blonde was being taken by a black man. Two blondes were kissing. A brunette was jacking off a monstrous cock, and as Ann began scrolling, she was overcome by the shear shock of it all.

'Does Brad really look at all this stuff?' Ann thought to herself. Then she remembered the login information and entered the username and password into the site.

Navigating to the "Favorites" section, Ann began to discover things about Brad that she never knew. One favorites section was labelled "Girl on Girl"; Well she thought, what guy doesn't like a little girl on girl action? Another section was labelled "Cum on Tits". Now Ann knew that this did turn Brad on, and most of the time when she blew him, she'd let him cover her tits with his cum...No surprise there. Other sections included "Handjobs", "Oral Creampies", "Blowjobs", and "Gloryhole", which Ann knew nothing about but made a mental note to circle back to that one later.

The two sections that shocked Ann were "WifeMMM" and "WifeBBC". Not knowing what either of these meant, she started with the "WifeMMM" section.

"Oh My God!", Ann whispered to herself when it was obvious that the "M" meant "Male" and three "M's" meant multiple men. His favorites had a hot woman portraying the "wife" in various situations that ended up with the wife being shared by multiple men...Sometimes just two men, sometimes up to four men.

Ann had never really thought of having multiple men before. She wasn't a prude, but it just never occurred to her and she was never exposed to this type of media to even put the thought into her head. But it was obvious that Brad had thought about it, and often. Just about every one of these videos had a red heart (which meant a real favorite) and a "thumbs-up" attached.

Ann found herself getting very wet by this time and decided that viewing the rest of Brad's fantasies would best be done with a nice, big, glass of wine. She changed into her pajamas and poured a very large glass of Cab.

Settling down in her chair, she began to watch each "WifeMMM" video Brad has marked and began to see a distinct pattern. In almost all the videos, the husband was a voyeur, sitting in the room, watching his wife get used by the other men. Many times, the husband would be jacking off while watching his wife and would generally be the last man to have her.

By the fifth video, Ann was buzzing and had her left hand down her pajamas, forcefully rubbing her now flaming pussy. Brad's fantasy was quickly becoming Ann's fantasy too.

"So Brad," She said to herself as if he was in the room "You want to watch your hot little blonde wife take on multiple men eh?" Now inserting two fingers into her sopping pussy and violently finger fucking herself. As she watched the scene on the screen, she continued, "You like seeing me suck that big cock while I ride that other guy? Oh no, it looks like the third guy is gonna have to fuck my ass from behind baby...Is that OK with you?"

On the screen, the exact scene was playing out. "Oh, baby" She continued. "It looks like our guests are ready to cum. Where should they cum baby? Yes, let them cum on my face and tits?" Ann moaned as the three men on the screen all unmounted the girl and began pumping huge loads all over her, while she rubbed the sticky seed all over her tits and cleaned each man with her mouth. The husband finally came over to the wife and shoved his cock into her mouth, cuming down her throat as she looked up at him.

"Oh fuck yes!" Ann shouted at no one. "Fuck yes! Cum all over me you fucking studs!" As she tightened up in one of the most electrifying orgasms she had ever had. "Bring that cock to me Brad! That's it baby, shove it down my throat and fill me with your fucking load!"

Exhausted, she collapsed into her chair and fell asleep.

Ann awoke two hours later, shut her computer down and went to bed.

Over the next three days, while Brad was away on his business trip, Ann explored all his favorites on the porn site. She finally understood what a gloryhole was, and also what "BBC" meant. She had never thought about black men before, but had to admit, that having a huge, black cock might be very fun!

As Brad's arrival came closer, Ann thought about what she should do with the information she now knew about her husband. She could say nothing, but that seemed like a cop out. Maybe she could throw some multiple men hints in during their play time to see if Brad took the conversation further?

She definitely didn't want to just say "hey, I know what you're looking at". That might upset and embarrass him.

She decided to work it into their sexual play time. She had a dildo and now understood why Brad liked to see her use it. She'd work the multiple men fantasy in that way.

The last night before Brad came home, they talked on the phone. Ann wanted to get him ready for a fun night when he arrived the next day.

"Oh honey," Ann began. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow night. I've really been 'missing' you if you know what I mean."

"Oh?" Brad replied. "Is someone frisky?" He asked as he chuckled.

Ann decided to take it further. "Frisky?" She asked. "No baby, I'm not frisky, I'm fucking horny as hell."

Brad hadn't heard Ann like this before on the phone and was taken aback.

"Wow!" He said, laying back on his bed. "Well, then, I guess I'm in for quite the treat when I get home eh?"

"Yes. You. Are." Ann replied.

"Shit baby," Brad returned. "I've never heard you like this on the phone before. What's up?"

"I don't know." Ann stated. "I guess all this travel you've been doing has finally caught up with me and I miss you terribly." Backing off the sexy talk.

"Oh, don't misunderstand me hon." Brad said. "I like this side of you! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!"

"Then don't wait. I'm not waiting." Ann said and went quiet.

"What do you mean?" Brad asked, a bit confused.

"Well." Ann continued. "I have that dildo you like to watch me with here with me right now."

"Really?" Brad asked in disbelief.

"Yes." Ann replied quickly. "Do you want me to use it now?" She asked.

Finally understanding what was going on, Brad responded in a lower, manly tone. "Yes. Use it."

"Well," Ann responded in a low, sexy voice of her own. "If I'm going to play here, you should play there...Don't you think?"

"Yes." Brad returned as he began stripping off his clothes with Ann on speaker phone.

"Brad?" Ann asked.

"Yes baby?"

"Go into your bathroom and get the hand lotion. I want to hear you giving yourself a handjob."

'Holy shit!' Brad thought. 'She's never talked like that before.' One of his fantasies was watching handjobs. He loved watching a woman's hand grab a hard cock and stroke it up and down until it erupted all over her hand.

He did as directed and, opening the hand lotion, squirted half the bottle into his left hand and began slowing stroking his now hard cock.

"OK baby." He said. "I have a hand full of cock and I'm stroking it."

"Good boy." Ann replied. "Now, let me just get this other, lubed up cock into my puuuuussssssyyy." She had chosen her words carefully, suggesting that there was another man's cock penetrating her.

The wording was not lost on Brad, and his mind was already going to his favorite videos: Wife sharing.

"Mmmmmm." She coo'd as the six inch dildo slipped into her pussy. "Ohhh, Brad, this cock is filling my pussy up and I can hear you jacking yourself off. I love hearing that lotion sloshing up and down your cock on your hand!"

"I'm not gonna last long." Brad exclaimed. "You're driving me fucking crazy with your dirty talk and knowing that you have that other cock stuffed inside you!"

"Oh yeah baby." Ann continued, taking the scene further now. "And if you were here, you could watch me get fucked by this cock while I suck on yours...I know you like that don't you baby?"

"Yes." Was all Brad dare say, for he didn't know how his wife might respond to his innermost fantasy.

"Oh fuck!" Ann moaned. "This cock is fucking me real good baby! It's getting stuffed all the way in my pussy and the balls are nestling into my asshole!"

"You fucking tease!" Brad barked, close to cumming.

"Oh, baby, I forgot to tell you. I ordered another toy the other day. I haven't used it yet and thought you could help me with it." Ann teased.

"What is it?" Brad asked in an almost begging tone.

"It's a smaller dildo." Ann replied on the verge of cumming herself. I'm...going to...stuff it up...my ass..." And as she came she screamed "So every fucking one of my holes can be filled!" An Earth shattering orgasm rocked her as she violently shoved the dildo as far up her pussy as possible and held it there, rotating it so that the balls were rubbing her clit.

"Oh my God!" Brad moaned loudly. "You fucking whore! You fucking whore!" In a nasty tone, not a mad tone as he shot one of the biggest loads ever onto his chest. In fact the initial shot hit him in the mouth and he eagerly lick it up...Another fantasy that Ann still knew nothing about. The rest of his huge load literally covered his chest.

As they both came down from their orgasms, there was only silence. Neither knew what to say after that very nasty exchange.

"Baby?" Brad said, breaking the silence.

"Yes?" Ann replied, not knowing if she'd crossed some line.

"That was fucking awesome."

"I just thought I'd try something different honey. I hope you liked it?" Ann asked, hoping for more approval.

"Like it? I loved it! I haven't come that hard in a long-time baby. And just visualizing what you were doing on your end drove me crazy!" Brad confirmed.

"I'm so glad you liked it honey. I liked it too. Knowing that you were jacking off to me being naughty really put me over the edge." Again, Ann chose her words carefully. "I can't wait to do what I said I wanted to do with you and my toys. It should be fun." She continued, wanting him to have that visual all through the next day until he got home.

"Baby. You have no idea what that's going to do to me." Brad replied, already stroking his cock which was beginning to grow with the thought of his wife servicing multiple cocks...Even if they were fake.