After Work

Story Info
Male pornstar gives his camera man a blowjob.
2.1k words
4.15
3.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

An impressive puddle of Marc's glassy white cum was in Jasmine's belly button and around it. With several glittering pearls on her stomach and towards her breasts. It still felt warm on her skin. Everything had gone perfectly. The way Jasmine lay there with her legs completely apart, almost in splits. Flat on her back, with her beautiful round breasts slightly on either side of her body, sagging towards her armpits due to gravity. She had her eyes closed as she slowly caught her breath. The way her blonde curls lay spread out around her head on the mattress was an angelic sight. All in all it was quite a picture. For the viewers, this scene undoubtedly had everything. Marc also had to catch his breath. As he stood up between her legs, his dick still dangled back and forth, semi-erect. With his right hand he wiped the last drops from his dickhead. He stood up at the foot of the bed and stretched for a moment, making a sort of groaning sound.

Jasmine opened her eyes for a moment. "Phew..." she exhaled softly. Marc smiled kindly at her. "That went pretty well." Jasmine said.

"Yeah, right?" Marc said in a suddenly loud voice. "I did get a cramp in my right leg for a moment. But when you half-turned and started fucking me with your lower body, that was perfect."

Now Jasmine was smiling at him.

"Do you want to go shower first?" Marc asked.

"No, just go. I'm just chilling here for a moment. But give me that towel over there."

2.

"Everything went well, Lucas?" Marc calls on the way to the shower.

"Yeah, excellent. I think we can have it online by tonight." Lucas says as he places the camera on the table diagonally behind him.

"Good job man." says Marc, as he continues walking with his dick in his right hand. "Man, I'm gonna shower right away, it's really hot in here."

Lucas chuckles. "Liz just left, she's just getting sandwiches next door." he says after a few seconds of silence.

"Oh... um, okay then, man!" Marc says hesitantly. He doesn't really know what to do with that information at this precise moment, although sure he could eat something in a minute. "I'll be out of the shower in a minute, man."

Lucas looks around the apartment. "Yes..." he sighs.

"Everthing okay?" asks Marc.

"Yes, no, it's fine, I'll be fine." Lucas blurts out before he even realizes it.

"What do you mean?" Marc says a little surprised.

"Well, I'm also standing here with my stiff dick in my pants. I also need to cool down for a moment, you know."

"Haha, yeah, I get it, dude." says Marc jovially.

"No, but seriously, I'm really hard as fuck man, haha." Lucas laughs a bit sheepishly.

"I get it. It can happen, right, dude?" Marc now suddenly says in a slightly softer voice. "But if you can't hold it anymore, just go to the toilet! We all know each other here."

"Yeah.... Yes." Lucas doesn't really know what to say to that. He knows no one would look at him strangely if he went to the toilet now. That somehow makes it extra frustrating. The people he works with here are super cool. He has known both Marc and Jasmine for a few years. Lucas knows that you have to keep things separated, but at the same time everyone here knows that they are people of flesh and blood. Walking to the toilet alone when you've gotten yourself an erect dick feels like a kind of failure. And yet also a bit of an anticlimax. It doesn't happen anymore often that he gets a hard-on at work. If only because filming requires far too much concentration. But when it happens he gets a kind of choking anxiety. It seems like kind of a panic attack, like he doesn't belong here. It usually goes away quickly. But there are always those few seconds that feel like an hour. As if everyone is staring at him; even if there are only two or three people, that are all already paying attention to something different.

Marc is staring at him. This was another one of those moments. With all those thoughts running through his mind, maybe only two seconds passed. But Marc is looking at him as if he is still half waiting for a reaction.

"Uhm, yes no, of course." Lucas adds.

Without Lucas noticing, they had slowly walked side by side to the other side of the apartment at this point, while exchanging these few short sentences. Lucas stands opposite Marc, who is now standing directly in front of the opening of the shower door. Lucas wonders why he is still standing here.

Marc sighs deeply. He looks over Lucas's shoulder towards Jasmine. He can just see Jasmine's blond curls over the folding room divider. She's sitting on the edge of the bed. She is wiping Marc's cum from her stomach. She seems not to have heard anything of the two men's conversation. Marc looks back at Lucas. Before Lucas can turn to walk away, Marc shoves him roughly, causing him to stumble into the shower room.

"What are you doing man?" Lucas wants to shout in a reflex. But instinctively he lowers his voice, and the words come out almost in a whisper.

Marc flies over to press a hand over his mouth, but the words are already out. Lucas can just barely see Jasmine sitting through to the door frame. She still doesn't pay attention to the two men. "Or maybe she's pretending." Lucas thinks.

Marc uses his momentum to push Lucas further into the shower room and close the door behind him in one smooth movement, quick but silently.

Lucas is standing with his back against the side wall of the bathroom. He can hardly breathe and stares at Marc with wide eyes.

"Calm down man." says Marc, looking straight into Lucas's stunned eyes. "We are going to solve this right here."

"What...?" Lucas wants to stupidly start a question.

"Take off your pants." Marc says decisively.

Lucas pretends to hesitate, but faster than he realizes, he starts loosening his belt.

Marc looks at Lucas inquiringly, as if he is waiting for a green light. The movement that Lucas is making with his hands towards his belt is enough confirmation for Marc.

"Come here," Marc says now, as if it's all taking too long.

Marc pulls his belt, which is now open, looser with some force, and pulls his pants and underwear down to his knees with a smooth movement.

3.

I feel Marc grab my dick tightly and squeeze it lightly. I lean my head back against the tiles. Just before I close my eyes, I see Marc looking at me, as if he is impressed.

"You are pretty rock hard indeed," says Marc as he starts pulling on my dick.

I feel a warm tingling through my dick and balls. For a moment I think I'm coming already, but it's just the sensation that moves like a glow from my dickhead to my balls. My foreskin is pulled back and forth in such a way that I feel the edge of my dickhead with every movement. How he is pulling off this trick is a question that doesn't quite reach my thoughts in this state. But somehow he has such a grip on my foreskin that it slides back and forth around my dick like a slightly too tight collar. Like a tight ring, my skin shakes back and forth over the clearly noticeable edge of my dickhead. This rhythm fires itself like intoxicating gunshots at my brain. Just when I feel myself losing control of my legs and I slowly start to sink to my knees, I feel a second firm hand that now grabs me under my balls and holds me up. I feel a warmth surrounding my balls, while the throbbing rhythm around my dick continues to bounce back and forth.

The feeling completely intoxicates me. I never thought I would end up in this situation. But all I can think about is cumming. Here and now. I can imagine my seed shooting like a gunshot over Marc's forearm; of the right arm with which he's holding my balls.

But it doesn't happen. Not yet. I just feel my dick getting harder than I've ever experienced. I only know this feeling from in the morning when I wake up with a hardwood pole in my underpants. I feel every ridge and blood vessel as the stern hand moves back and forth along my dick. I feel the arm holding my dick hitting my right hip bone forcefully every time. Like the percussions of a war drum.

Just as the rhythm starts to feel mechanical, I feel the movement slowing down. While I still lean against the wall with my eyes closed, I feel my dick being slowly pulled downward. A soft breath of warm air blows around my dick and balls against my lower abdomen and suddenly I feel a warm, wet tongue against the underside of my shaft. As the warmth surrounds my entire dick, I feel the hand supporting my balls gently release. I suddenly feel the hand that had my dick in its grip pushing against my left thigh. My buttocks are held firmly against the wall, keeping me standing upright. Meanwhile, a slow massage starts rolling my balls back and forth.

A warm glow begins to grow from the center of my dick. I feel the glow growing bigger and in my mind I'm seeing a smooth orange glowing ball growing bigger and bigger until it completely surrounds me.

In a reflex I let go of my hands from the tiled wall where they had been anxiously trying to find a grip until now. In a flashing movement I grab Marc's head on both sides. I feel my fingers disappear between the soft curls of his hair. I feel an ejaculation shooting from the tip of my toes through my legs to my dickhead. Marc's mouth has released my dick again, and his right hand continues to pull, now slowly and very gently. While my molars are clenching violently together, above the buzzing noise in my ears, I can just hear the sound of my seed shooting like a graze shot against the side of Marc's cheek. I hear a thick drop of cum landing against the plastic shower wall behind Marc with a dull tap.

The throbbing orgasm I feel under my dick and in my balls keeps pounding away. I lose count of the number of pulses, while I now feel two warm hands resting on both my thighs. While my ejaculation has now stopped, I feel the dull rhythm in my balls still continuing and slowly drifting into slower and softer drums.

4.

The apartment door opens. While a bunch of keys jingles, Liz steps inside with a large paper bag in her other hand.

"Lunch, guys!" she shouts happily. As she shouts that, she sees that Jasmine is standing close to her, near the tap in the kitchen. "Oh, sorry," she laughs at Jasmine, "I only saw you now."

Jasmine nods, smiling. "Just put that down there for a second, girl." she says calmly.

"Oh okay." Liz says hesitantly. "Hey, where did both of those guys go?" She looks towards the closed shower door. "Has Lucas gone home already?"

"Ssshhh...!" Jasmine hisses softly. "They are over there sucking each other's dicks. Just leave them alone for a moment." she says with a wink.

Liz's mouth falls open as she cannot suppress a half smile and looks at Jasmine with wide eyes. However, her pleasantly surprised facial expression cannot hide a heavy blush on her cheeks.

"But that's a good thing, says Jasmine." She takes a step forward and pulls the paper bag from Liz's hands. "Just put that there." She reaches forward and grabs Liz by the neck under her right ear. As Jasmine throws her curly hair behind her shoulders with a quick movement of her head, her hand quickly slides to the back of Liz's head and she grabs her firmly by the ponytail. "I've been waiting all day to give that tail of yours a firm tug." Jasmine says with mock frustration. She pulls Liz's head back with a short tug on her tail.

Liz looks at Jasmine in shock, who is now almost nose-to-nose in front of her. Her startled expression is still seeping away as she gently bites her bottom lip.

As Jasmine gently places her left hand softly on Liz's cheek, she smiles from ear to ear.