What Tomas Needs

Story Info
A shy college student finds a genie's bottle in an attic.
2k words
4.23
6.9k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomas creeped through the attic's tight crawlspace and like always everything went just a tiny bit wrong, a constant amount of misfortune that's never enough to complain about. His backpack was getting covered in the dust that filled this attic, and his jeans were way too tight for this weirdly small sized attic and his dick and balls were painfully grinding on the floor. After he got to a part of the attic that had actual space to sit and stuff to lean on, he decided it was time to do both. He quickly repositioned his dick which was honestly at the hardest it's been for a while but he fought the urge to jack it especially after the paranoia of one of his frat brothers hit him.

Instead, he took a moment to catch his breath, took out his laptop and started working on his Intro to Writing studies homework. It was just a basic if you read the assignment and remembered literally anything then you're good type of assignment and he was a bit less tense because of that though that didn't fix the big issue. After he finished the assignment, he closed his laptop and took a deep breath, pausing as he realized he could very well be breathing literal wall dust and then continuing after deciding he didn't care. What really frustrated him was that he...wasn't really one of the guys, and the second after he thought that he realized how dorky he sounded...inside his head...where nobody but him could hear him.

His frat brothers, they had planned things without him which was fine. He wasn't legacy like they were and he was really only here because the former chairman/prez liked him or needed another person to rags to riches for the college board to see. Him, Ivan, and Luis were all the charity cases of the frat, though nobody really talked about it aside from Ivan making jokes about how the other frat brothers were really paying for him to be here. Everybody loved Ivan and Luis, they were both really well-built and funny guys who didn't get intimidated or flustered with basic small talk. They were open about themselves; they loved everything about themselves but not in a narcissistic way but in a way that Tomas hadn't felt in years. Tomas was a short, scrawny guy who's really only good manly feature was that he had a decent face, bad acne however helped turn any compliment he could get into "you know if you tried X product it'd really help with your face which is honestly really really nice once you get past the acne!".

They all had multiple girlfriends, were definitely not virgins, and didn't have a sort of ex that they broke up with, like a pussy, after she hinted about pegging. He still regrets losing touch with Luana but he wasn't gay or at least he wasn't up for the stuff she was.

And finally...his frat brothers had bigger cocks than him.

They had done this ironic-unironic circlejerk thing (everybody got really drunk) where everybody stripped down to their underwear, his was the only pair of white briefs, tighty-whities, and also was the only one with holes in his underwear. After being begged by the current president, Marcus, on his literal knees, Tomas took off his underwear revealing his cock to the room full of nude men. They kept it mostly neutral aside from Luis saying "it's probably bigger after you give it a tug or three" which made Tomas shrivel up in embarrassment as everybody moved on.

Everybody but him went skinny dipping in their neighbor's pool, which was a fence hop away. He made some shit excuse about not wanting to be caught which was repeatedly shot down by his frat brothers telling him that he'd be fine and that they'd protect him, he still said no.

Now he was in the attic, at least now he was a misfit by sort of choice.

So he decided to say fuck it and dig through the boxes up here, maybe he'd find something funny to share with...with himself. He found some relatively boring frat stuff: a rusted beer keg, old paddles, a box of old paperwork and even more boxes inside boxes. There was a part of him that thought he wouldn't find anything interesting up here until he found a paper genie's lamp, it was masterfully crafted even by his standards as a non-art guy. There was just something about how the shading was done and how the colors popped in a way that made you want to believe it was real.

He decided to give it a few rubs just as a joke and then the thing immediately crumbled into dust, and he realized something was off because paper definitely doesn't completely disintegrate after being held then rubbed a few times...right?

"Been a while since I've gotten a chance to stretch my legs, and by someone who isn't a geriatric billionaire, wow!" said the college-aged guy in a suit who was genuinely the most gorgeous man that Tomas had ever met. If Tomas wasn't...well that's not what matters. The man was perfect looking, appeared out of nowhere, and looked like a combination of every single person/ethnicity on Earth. He definitely wasn't normal.

"Are you a...genie?" Tomas asked.

The genie had the warmest smile as he plopped down to the ground to sit with Tomas.

"I'd say so? Especially after the modern influence of you humans on me, I decided to fit the open slot for wish granter. Though I usually give four wishes instead of the standard three."

"...So I could wish for anything? Like could I wish that my aunt-"

The genie interrupted me with a hiss and a sigh, "Nope not at all, and please don't wish for anything before I explain things because then I have to craft a rule-abiding wish out of your rule-breaking one. No wishes that defy others' wills, no wishes that cause a complete upheaval of the status quo, no infinite wishes, and please don't ask for revivals because those always get messy. Just think of me as a shortcut towards goals like being rich or getting three degrees in ten seconds."

"Oh also, my wishes only take effect after you use them all. I've had people hog my time for decades and it's annoying so I had to change things."

Tomas knew that he had to think carefully lest he get some curse that'd make every second son in his family go insane if...you know what...better not to think that way. The genie seemed nice so far and if he was going to get duped, then presumably the being that can change reality itself would have already literally turned him inside out.

Tomas said confidently, "For my first wish can you make me be at my peak physically? Like I don't want to be too buff and I also want to actually have the skills to use that strength."

Genie said, "Sounds good, what else?"

"I guess I also want-," his voice lowered,"-a bigger dick and also more intense cumming. Can you fit that into one wish or does it have to be two?"

"We'll sum it up as a better dick with certain specifications on what is better. Do you want something like a ruler so you can measure after, I've noticed you humans enjoy measuring your cocks even if I made it twenty inches...which I hope isn't what you want."

"N-no I just want a biggerish dick, not like twenty inches. I also want a lot more cum, and I guess better orgasms too. About what you said about measuring...yeah I'd like that too..."

"No need to feel embarrassed about it, I've heard worse. So bigger cock, few more inches, better orgasms, more cum, and something to measure it with. Noted, onto wish number three?"

"I guess I want to be out of this frat. I wish I'd always had a room on campus, a good one by myself or...actually with somebody cool."

"Interesting, finally dabbling in bigger wishes. So if we do this one it should be noted that big events in your life affected by this frat will be shifted ever so slightly, so it's not like your whole life will be uplifted or radically changed...unless you wanted it too. You might gain new memories and whatnot. Though if I were you I'd go for something like "and I wish this room was exactly what I wanted or need" because I've seen these college dorms...and they're disgusting."

Tomas stopped for a second and thought about what "need" meant in terms of a room, seemed vague enough to him to not be something that could actually hurt him that bad if the genie was trying to fuck with him?

Tomas said after a moment, "Yeah I'll do what you said, a room that's exactly what I need is what I wish plus a roommate. For my fourth wish I guess I want something magic. Like could you give me something that could make me more open, sort of like more charismatic but...I don't know. Something like that...I guess is fine."

The genie said, "I think I get the gist, so you're getting a bronze butt plug that makes you into the most open and horny version of yourself. And guess what, it can't come out unless you ask somebody else to pull it out for you and its effects gradually fade away after a day or so. Thanks for the easy win, not often do I actively get to change somebody's wishes to what they need."

The genie walked away into the shifting interior of the attic which slowly peeled away to reveal a rather simple looking college dorm. He was nowhere to be found and instead was a rather average but actually well decorated room for two, though the beds were bunk beds. Decorations from Tomas's favorite games and even just general aesthetic likes.

Tomas for a second felt both worried and relieved, he didn't feel something up his ass but he also didn't get any of the other wishes yet.

Then it all hit at once, his dick throbbing as literally grew in size alongside with his body changing ever so slightly to be one that fit a more fitness focused person. Memories of talking to his roommate who was outwardly bi and made him feel something he knew for years but didn't want to actually accept. He came repeatedly as his prostate felt like it was filling with liters of cum, and then the plug arrived. Tomas went from being unwillingly the horniest he's ever been to topping that feeling by a hundred times and now unconditionally humping the floor as his jeans got soaked with precum. His brain cycled from his ex to his technically former frat bros to his roommate, he knew in an hour or two his new roommate would get out of class and he'd be caught fucking the floor.

As his pants became more soaked in precum there was a part of him that knew he just would have to let his roommate take out the plug for him, he...he wanted that to happen now. He tried humping harder just so that he could cum; he was trying to justify it to himself as finishing himself so he didn't cum after his roommate, Ross, helped him with his issue.

His newest issue was that he had something hard on his cock now which wasn't letting him cum and its sudden appearance shocked him just enough that he flipped over on his back then took off his pants. He did get a bigger cock and even bigger balls which he immediately played with over his cock which was locked in a chastity cage with a heart-shaped lock.

The excuse of trying to finish himself instead he was now a horny fucking mess dripping precum as he pushed the plug deeper into his asshole and also fondled his balls with his other hand in ways he never would have done before.

His wish was granted.