After-World - Amanda's Story Ch. 09

Story Info
Chapter 9.
3k words
4.33
1.2k
00

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

Deep Question, Deep Answer

Sunday morning, when I wake up, I think about what all happened yesterday, and put my hand to my forehead, like I'm taking my temperature the old fashioned way. 'What the hell happened yesterday?' I think to myself.

As I'm stretching and getting out of bed, I'm trying to process what happened. It doesn't really work though because first I need some coffee.

After I've had my coffee, once all the cobwebs are gone from my head, I think yesterday through... and by the end, I decide that indeed, I am fine with it... if Michael and Deon will agree to be exclusive with Stephanie and me.

Satisfied with my decision, I look at the clock and then I laugh at myself when I realize that I wasted most of the morning thinking. Wow. That's a first for me. Usually I'm so much more a 'spur of the moment' type of gal. No thinking, no processing... just doing and damn the consequences.

Having nothing on my to-do list for today, I figure I'll see what kind of plans Stephanie has... but there's no answer when I yell into her room. Figuring that she must be out, I then place a call to her wrist phone.

"Hey, you," she says as soon as her image pops up.

"Hey you, back," I say. "Where are you?"

"Grocery store," she says, and for a second I worry about the fact that my naked tits are 'in frame' of the video link, then I figure 'fuck it' they're just tits. All that processes quickly as she continues, "I went for some breakfast this morning and there wasn't anything to eat in the place... so I figured I'd do a little shopping... why?"

"I'm bored." I say.

"You could always see if Charles is free..." she replies. "It's almost noon, so it's not like calling him would be waking either of them up."

"Good point," I respond. "I think I may just do that. See ya' later"

"Later" she says just before she breaks the connection.

After we break the connection, I think about calling Charles, and I agree. I think that that IS a good decision, so I punch in Diane's apartment into the vid-com, and wait.

It's only a few moments, before Charles answers, "Yes? Hello." and then once he realizes it's me, he says "Oh, hi!" while at the same time his eyes are feasting on my naked body, causing a reaction in his dick.

"Hi, Charles... I'm bored. You got any plans?"

In the background, before he can answer, I hear Diane's voice saying, "Go ahead Charles, do something with Mandy. I've got that meeting over at Monique's this afternoon."

"I'm guessing that you heard that?" Charles says, to which I nod my head and reply "mm-hmm".

Hearing and seeing my assent, he says "If you're interested, I'll be there in a little while.

"Sounds like a plan" I say, at which point he blows me a kiss and then breaks the connection.

I putter around a bit, including cleaning up what mess there was from breakfast, and it's not long before the door buzzer sounds.

I walk up to the door and ask "Yes?"

"It's Charles" I hear Charles say from the other side.

As I open the door I tell him, "I was hoping it was you. As you can see, I didn't bother getting dressed."

"That would have been a bit awkward if it had been a pizza delivery guy huh?" he says with a chuckle. As his dick immediately starts to react to my naked body again.

"Well..." I say with a smile, as I glance at his hardening cock, "I think we can both agree that he probably wouldn't have complained," which brings out a laugh in both of us.

As we step into the living room, I ask him point blank, "Just out of curiosity, did you come over just so we could fuck?"

He responds, "While seeing you like this does make my dick hard, no. That's not why. I like you and you were bored, and I was just going to be doing nothing at home anyway, so I figured we could do something together. If that something turns out to be fucking, It'll be great. If it's playing cards though, that's great too. If it's just watching silly vids and commenting on the bad acting or stupid plot lines... whatever."

"So," I ask, "how long is this meeting that Diane is going to supposed to last?"

"Several hours at least," he says. "At least that's what she told me just before I left."

"Can I ask you something?" I ask him.

"You mean something other than if you can ask me something?" he asks me back with a grin.

"Smart-ass!" I say as I jokingly punch him lightly in the chest. "Yes... something other than that."

"Sure. Go ahead." he says still smiling.

"Does it bother you when women look at men like pieces of meat, there just to keep their dicks alive?"

"Not really," he answers.

Then he surprises me when he steps toward me, right up to me, and says, "Would it surprise you that men look at women the same way? We may not get to see your beautiful tits" and he reaches up and begins to caress my left breast with his right hand, "and pussies", as he begins to caress my mound with his left hand, "on display like the law says that you get to see our dicks, but we still do see you as women that have those things. After all, when you boil it right down to the basics, the drive for the continuation of our species is in our genes. It always has been. We WANT to fuck. We NEED to fuck. It's human nature. It's the nature of all things really." and as he finishes his statement, he stops his caresses and takes a step back.

"Wow," I tell him after digesting what he said. "That was deep."

"Well..." he says, "What were you expecting me to say?"

"Honestly?" I ask, then answer my own question, as I take a step toward him and then reach for and grasp his cock, "I was expecting you to say something along the lines of 'as long as I get my knob polished, I don't care', something like that."

"Oh," he says with a chuckle, "Well then, as long as I get my knob polished, I don't care."

He snickers at me... and I give his dick a squeeze. "KIDDING!" he exclaims, as he bursts out laughing and I relent on the pressure I'm putting on him.

"So, You up for some vid, then?" I ask him.

"Sure." he says, and I lead him, by his dick, to the couch, where we take a seat, my hand never leaving his dick (have I told you yet how I love the feel of a nice hard dick in my hand?). Once I've turned the vid on we go through the programming list, and he suggests a history vid titled "The History of Men, Women, and Sex". I like history, so I select it.

As we watch the vid, I'm stroking his cock. After a few minutes of this he says "if you keep that up, it's going to get awfully messy."

"Well," I tell him as I stop stroking him, for a while, "We wouldn't want that, would we?"

I do keep glancing at it though, and when it starts to soften up, I take hold of it once again and resume my stroking. Then I lean towards him and whisper over the sound from the vid, "let me know when you are getting close again..."

He just smiles contentedly and nods his head.

This goes on throughout the watching of the vid. After a while of stroking him, he'll get close, and I'll stop. Then I'll start again, and he'll get close again, and I'll stop again.

2 hours later just as the documentary is going into summation, my door chime goes off. Sad about leaving Charles' nice, and now very familiar to my hand, dick, I get up to go find out who has interrupted my fun.

When I get to the door I holler "What?!"

Back through the door, I hear the familiar sound of Stephanie's voice, "It's me. Lemme in. I forgot my key."

As I open the door for her, my demeanor is a bit improved as she asks "Jeeze, slut who took the cock out of your mouth?"

With a smile, I answer her, "No one, but you took Charles' dick out of my hand by making me come answer the door"

"Oops," she says as we walk back into the living room. When she sees Charles sitting on the couch with a boner of steel, she adds "Sorry. Carry on with what you were doing," with a wave and a flourish in his direction. Then, as I take my seat beside Charles, she asks, after a pause, and looking at him, "Mind if I get naked too?" as she moves her hands towards the buttons on her corset, but stops short of unbuttoning it.

"Mind?" Charles asks in surprise, trying his hardest to concentrate on her instead of what my hand is doing to his cock, since I started stroking him again the minute I sat back down. "Hell no. Of course I don't mind." then when he sees her grin at at his answer, he manages a laugh... "You were being facetious."

"You bet your ass I was!" she says as she quickly undoes the buttons then relieves herself of the garment and her skirt and panties both soon follow.

Finally, as she moves to take a seat on the other side of Charles, she realizes that the vid player is on and asks "what were you two watching?"

"Just a silly documentary." I tell her. "Something stupid about how supposedly women didn't really want to fuck before the Comet. How they'd make guys wait weeks and months before giving in to them."

"Weeks and months?" she says incredulously. "I got some dick yesterday, and I wanna get some dick again today."

Then she looks down at my handiwork, as I'm stroking on Charles and says, "Speaking of which, are you just going to hand fuck him? Or can we put his dick somewhere more appropriate?"

"Oh... please..." Charles nearly pants. "She's had me ready to burst the whole time I've been here."

"Well then," Stephanie says as she leans down, over his lap, "Come to mama." Following which, she engulfs the head of his dick with her mouth and takes over stroking duty from me, turning it into a handjob/blowjob combo.

As primed and ready as Charles is, it doesn't take her long before he starts shooting. When he does, she backs off a bit and aims his cock at her open mouth. Catching as much as she can before she has to back away. He's still shooting though and the rest ends up on his stomach and lap.

It's a pretty prodigious load by the time his dick stops twitching. After Stephanie swallows what she managed to get in her mouth, she looks at me and says, "Don't look at me, you're the one that was stroking him all damn day. I'm surprised he's not STILL cumming."

Since I love the taste of Charles' cum, It doesn't bother me in the slightest to clean him up... especially since Stephanie may have a point about it being my fault after at two hour tease-up/handjob.

As I'm licking him clean, I notice that he's not getting soft, because his nice hard dick keeps poking me in the face. When I'm done cleaning up the goo all over him, I decide to take the initiative, so I ask Stephanie, "Grab me a condom, will ya'?"

"Sure," she says as she hops up, and dashes to where her purse hit the floor when she stripped.

After she comes back, she hands it to me, and after I open it and slip it on Charles' dick, I move to mount him, facing him.

Stephanie, getting the hint of what I am about to do, reaches under me and positions his dick so it's ready to enter me when I sit.

As I slide down his pole, getting it situated into my pussy, my boobs are split apart by his head as I also lean towards him and pull his face into my chest. When I start to fuck him, I roll my hips back and forth, dragging my clit over his dick as I do so, sending sparks flying into my pleasure centers each time. As he's just cum, I know it's going to take time for him to cum again, so I'm not too worried about rushing my orgasm. I just let it build as I fuck and rub him.

When my orgasm comes, crashing over me, I ride the wave for as long as I can, occasionally grinding myself just a little bit to stretch it out. Once it's over though, I hop up and ask Stephanie, "You want a turn?"

"You bet your ass I do!" she says as she quickly takes my place. Wanting to return the favor, I line up Charles' dick for her, just like she did for me, and then it's off to the races for her. She doesn't do the hip-roll fucking that I was doing. She lifts herself up by her knees and slams herself back down the same way. Over and over. Fucking him like a pile driver.

It doesn't take her long (it never really does, she's such a slut! Lucky gal that she is), and she starts moaning in orgasmic response. When she's finally done, she goes to dismount, but Charles stops her by saying, "please... not yet... I'm almost... there..." in a broken, yet insistent, plea.

As she keeps pile-driving him, she looks at me and shrugs as if to say 'I'll let you take over, if you want...'

"I've been playing with him all day, please, finish him off." I tell her.

After I said that, she renews her efforts, and humps him with renewed energy. As he was already close, it doesn't take him long, and soon he starts involuntarily bucking his hips up and making that "O face" that all guys make when they cum. His orgasm triggers another but smaller one in Stephanie, and once she's back to Earth, she stands up and gets out of the way as I reach in and carefully take the condom off of his cock. Making sure to get all the delicious cream inside.

Once his dick is freed from the condom, I bend over and lick any remaining cum from it as it continues to go soft, then I hold the cum filled condom up to Stephanie, almost as someone making a toast might hold up a drink, and I ask her, "Want any?"

"I'm always up for some man juice," she says. "You know that, silly!"

Having confirmed what I, indeed, already knew, I squeeze half of the contents to the top if it, then pour that part into my mouth, swallowing with a lip-smack and an "aaahhhhh", just before I hand the condom over to her.

She, in turn, follows my lead, and does the swallow followed by a lip-smack and an "aaahhhhh". Then she looks at Charles and says, "You got any energy left?"

"I might be able to scare some up," he replies. "Why?"

"Because you haven't eaten my pussy in a while," she says. "You ate Mandy's yesterday, but never got to mine."

"Oh I probably should remedy that right away then," he says. "I wouldn't want either of you upset over any inequality of service!" and with that, he guides her to sit forward on the couch a bit, so just the back half of her ass is still on a cushion, and her pussy is basically floating in mid air., then he spreads her legs as far as he wants them so that he has easy access for his face, and once he plants his face in there, I hear him going at it. Licking and sucking sounds galore.

More importantly though are the sounds that Stephanie starts making within less than half of a minute. "MMMMmmmmm... OOOhhhhhHHOOOOooo..." moaning and groaning. It didn't take him long and he's got her going in ecstasy.

He orally attacks her pussy for about 5 minutes or so before she starts to squirm in the throes of orgasmic bliss. "Oh FUCK! Damn! Fucking FUCK! My god... how do you DO that?" she finally says as her orgasm starts to subside. "You could so teach a class in the art of eating pussy. I mean it."

When he comes up for air as she's saying that, his face is just simply coated in her juices, so I hand him a tissue from a pop-up dispenser on the end table, as I say "Damn." then I laugh, and say with great difficulty, "Your face looks like a glazed doughnut!"

Instead of the tissue, he wipes his face with his finger and sticks it in his mouth repeatedly. Then after he's gotten as much of it off of his face as he reasonable can, he says "No. Not a doughnut. This tastes much better," after which he passes the tissue to Stephanie, so she can wipe herself off, as he stands up and then retakes his seat on the couch, between us.

"So..." I ask, "What now?"

"Well, we could watch some vid, or we could go out dick watching," Stephanie says.

"I vote for vid," Charles says. "Dick watching doesn't exactly do anything for me."

"I vote vid too," I add, making it unanimous. "We have dick right here that we love to look at, and can watch any time. Plus," I add with a smile at Charles, "it lets Charles pussy watch, if we're naked with him."

So, having agreed to watch vid, we do that until Diane calls to let Charles know that she's home several hours later, at which time he heads home.