After-World - Amanda's Story Ch. 10

Story Info
Chapter 10.
3.4k words
4.25
1.4k
1
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

Decision Decided

As we are walking into work on Monday, Stephanie asks me "So, what do you think?"

"About what?" I ask her right back.

"Deon and Michael," she says. "Do you think they'll show up?"

"How the hell do I know?" I reply. But, after a few seconds I add, "I kind of hope that they do though."

"Me too," she says as we get into the dressing room.

Once Javier has checked us off on his list as being here, we head to our lockers where I pick out a teal corset and panties, with matching teal 8 inch 'fuck me' pumps. While Stephanie goes for more of an all black Dominatrix look, in black leather, 8 inch heeled, knee boots, black leather bustier, and black leather "panties" that velcro at the sides for easy removal when it's time for a dance.

Heading out to the floor, we can see that it's not exactly crowded yet. It never is at this time of day, but we both know it will pick up soon. It's really nothing to worry about.

The night passes as all nights pass here. Table-Side dances and Private Room dances. The guys get hardons each and every time, plus the occasional spew, all over themselves, in the Private Room dances. I also do a couple of dances for a nice lesbian couple at their table. I'm not into chicks, but I can fake it for a few minutes for the dance fee.

It's getting close to end-of-shift for Stephanie and me, when finally, while I'm doing a table dance for a guy, I see Stephanie waving at me from across the club and pointing at the door. When I glance in that direction I see what she's so excited about... it's Michael and Deon.

As I keep dancing for my current client, I occasionally glance in the direction of the guys, keeping track of them as they wander through the place, until they finally find a table and take a seat.

Once my current dance is over, I let the guy pay me, and then tell him "Thanks, it was fun dancing for you, you've got a super nice cock." following up with a couple of firm strokes to give him something to remember me by before I grab my panties and put them on.

After I've got my panties on, and while I'm fastening my corset back up, Stephanie sneaks up behind me and whispers "Did you see? They came!"

"Yeah," I turn my head and whisper back. "I saw them. They're sitting right over there," I say, nodding my head in the direction of the table they are occupying.

As I finish the last button, Stephanie asks me, "Shall we?"

"Yes," I reply. "Lets." and having said that we start heading for their table.

When we get to their table, Stephanie says "Hey guys," while at the exact same time I say, "You came!"

They both give us a smile and Michael says "hello, ladies." followed shortly by Deon saying "Join us?"

"Well..." I say as I pull out a chair, "for a couple of minutes." then I glance at Stephanie.

When she sees me looking at he she says, "We are supposed to be working, but a few minutes can't hurt."

"So, what's the deal here?" Michael asks.

"We get that you're dancers, but how far does it go?" Deon asks almost as if continuing Michael's question.

"Well, we just get naked and shake our tits and asses at 'em, maybe give their dicks a stroke or two at the end." Stephanie says, and then looks around for a second until she finds another dancer dancing for a customer, that she then points out, adding "like she's doing."

Adding to what she said, I say "Unless they want a Private Dance. We get a little more personal in there."

Then I have an idea and I turn to Stephanie to ask her, "Want to give them a Private Dance?"

"Sure..." she says with a bit of a pause, then she looks at the guys and asks, "You guys got $200 between you?

Deon and Michael both look crestfallen. "Not on us." Michael finally says. "We weren't planning on getting dances... at least not while we were here."

"That's why we waited so late," Deon adds. "We didn't think you'd want to dance for us here, and didn't think the club would allow boyfriends."

"Wait." I say when I hear that. "You said 'boyfriends'... right?"

"Yeah," Michael responds. "We decided we can share you two between the two of us without either of us getting jealous... and we're even okay with the thing you have with Charles, because you said it's just for the sex."

"Plus you did say we could make the moves on Diane." Deon adds.

"Yeah." I tell them. "Remember what I said though, Diane lets us fuck Charles because her sex drive isn't like most women's is. She doesn't even want it as much as most guys do. Plus we'd already fucked him before we introduced them... like we'd already fucked him before we met you two. We were already in his life and he's already in ours."

"Yeah. That's what he meant," Michael says, giving Deon the side-eye.

Stephanie gives me a nudge and then when I look at her she nods in the direction of the dressing room door. When I look that way, I see Javier looking at us, with a less than happy expression.

"Looks like we've got to get back to work, guys." I tell them as I'm standing up.

"But we've only got about an hour left," Stephanie adds as she's getting up, after looking at her watch, "so chill out here, have a drink or two, and then meet us at that sex toy shop about 4 blocks north of here. In about 2 hours."

"Yeah," I add in agreement, "Meet us at 'Kinky Things'."

"See you there" Michael says while at the same time Deon says "You got it.", as we head away from the table and back to work.

I end up getting two Private Dances, and Stephanie gets one and a couple of Table Dances, then it's time for us to change and head on out.

"So, what was up with those two guys you sat down with for a while about an hour ago?" Javier asks us as we come into the dressing room.

"Nothing," I reply, keeping it short.

"They didn't have enough money for a dance... at least that's what they said, a couple of times." Stephanie adds.

"Okay, fine," Javier says, then with a playful slap on Stephanie's ass as we pass by, he adds, "Get dressed and get outta here."

With my best approximation of a military salute, I snap to my best version of attention and say "Yes, Sir" as I turn away from him and to my locker.

Several minutes later, Stephanie and I are in her car headed to 'Kinky Things', the sex toy shop. Where the guys are waiting for us (we hope).

As we pull into the parking lot, Stephanie points at a car and says "I think that's Deon's."

"They must be inside," I reply, because we can plainly see that they aren't anywhere to be found outside. So, since they aren't out here, I find a parking space, we park, and then we head inside.

Once inside, it doesn't take us long to find them. They're in the porn vids aisle, in the lesbian orgy section.

"Hey guys," Stephanie says as we walk up to them.

Startled, they both put down the boxes they were each looking at, I quickly grab the one Michael had, and read the cover, and look at the pictures before saying "You've got good taste in porn."

Then I show it to Stephanie and she says "Yeah...", and then she points at one of the porn stars on the box "nice tits especially on that one there."

"You're not mad?" Deon asks.

"Mad?" I ask back. "Why would we be mad? You guys are straight, and we sent you to wait at a sex shop... what do you think we expected you to do while you are here... twiddle your thumbs?"

"Besides," Stephanie adds, "Guys love looking at pussy just as much as girls love looking at dick, and you guys probably each have some lesbo porn at home anyways... right? "

Michael's face turns bright pink and he stammers, "Ummm... yeah. Some."

Then Stephanie and I turn to look at Deon and he almost proudly says "You betcha."

"Well, don't worry," I tell them. "You can keep it, and watch it anytime you guys aren't with us," as I walk around the end of the aisle and over to the next aisle which is filled with straight porn, and picking up a box with two guys fucking two gals on a pool table, I add, "but if we're watching it with you, it's going to be boy-girl." then I glance at the box and say "or like in this case, 'boy-girl and boy-girl'."

Wanting to get out of the sex shop, Michael says "Didn't you gals promise a... what was it you said... a 'free dance after work, at home' the other day if we met you tonight?"

"Yes," Stephanie says, "I do believe that we did"

"Well then," I say as I wink at him and then reach down for Michael's dick, "let's go."

Then, after only a few steps, I stop short for a second and turn around to ask, "Who drove what, here? Did you both come in Deon's car?"

"No," Deon replies. "We each came in our own cars."

"Shit" I say after a few seconds. "Well, it can't be helped. I guess you guys will just have to follow us. We're in Stephanie's car. When we get there, I'll hop out and," as I look directly at Michael, "get in your car, then she," with a flick of my head in Stephanie's direction, "can go park in the resident's parking and I'll show you both where guest parking is and then how to get to our place."

"Lead on, M'Lady" Michael says with a flourish. So I grab his cock and walk him out, while Stephanie does the same with Deon.

Just before we get to the complex, I tell Stephanie, "follow my lead on the dance we give them, that way it'll be nice and fair and even for them."

Sounds like a plan!" she says as we pull in to the place.

Once we are actually in the entry drive, just as I promised, I hop out of Stephanie's car and then watch her drive off, while Michael pulls up followed closely by Deon.

When I sit down in Michael's car, I notice that it's an automatic, and I say "Good, I was hoping you'd have a free hand."

Once I close the door, I reach over, take Michael's right hand, and slip it in the waistband of my sweatpants. I'm not wearing panties, so he's got full access to my pussy now, and he takes advantage of it while he follows my directions.

As soon as we're parked and get out of the car, we're joined by Deon who asks, "You okay, man? You were swerving a bit back there."

"Yeah, he's fine." I reply before Michael can say anything. "He had a hand in my pants and was a little distracted."

"That would explain it," Deon quips with a smile. As I turn to head for the building, I put my hands out behind me and simply say "Gentlemen..." and shortly I'm rewarded with a nice dick in each hand. One hard one, Michael's, he got hard while playing with my pussy, and one soft one, Deon's.

As we walk Deon's dick grows to full staff in my hand, giving me two hardons in hand... something Stephanie immediately notices as we enter the garage area, where she's waiting for us.

"You priming his pump for me?" she asks me with a smile?

"Which one?" I ask her in return, also smiling.

"I think I'll take this one" she says as she reaches for Michael's dick, which I freely relinquish.

Once we get to the apartment and get in, Stephanie says "Okay, boys, what'll it be? You want us to get into sexy lingerie first... or just get naked?"

Almost as if they were holding their breath, and had planned it, they both burst out "Naked!" at the exact same time.

So with a glance at each other and a shrug, we both strip. Nothing sexy, just off with the clothes as if we were getting undressed to take a shower.

Then I lead Deon to the couch while Stephanie leads Michael to the sofa's matching chair, which she's spun around so she can watch me in one of the wall mirrors while at the same time allowing Michael and Deon each the option of looking at her or me. Once we have the guys seated the way we want them, legs spread and everything easily accessible, I reach for and grab the vid-player remote and set it for music, then I find a nice sexy song and we start dancing to it.

As I approach Deon, I tell him, "Just so you know, this is not the kind of dance you'd get in the club..." and with that, I lean down and kiss the tip of his dick, before I straighten back up. Next I grab his hands, and put them on my tits, saying, "the guys at the club don't get to play with these, like you guys can..." and then I rub his hands into my breasts using my hands to guide him.

I'm not keeping tabs on what Stephanie is doing with Michael, because she should be doing the same things that I am, so I continue on... I lean into him and rub the front of my pussy directly against his hard cock, while leaving his hands in place on my tits and aiming my left boob at his mouth as I lean forward. "They don't get to suck on them either... but you can... if you want to."

Apparently he does want to, because with that invitation, he takes my nipple and starts suckling on it like a baby. After a few moments of this though, I pop that nipple out of his mouth and let him have the other one, which he happily accepts.

I switch nipples on him a couple of more times, and then I dance my way down his lap, letting his dick maintain contact with first my stomach, and then my sternum as it makes its way into my cleavage. Once there, I look up at him and say, "I can do this in the Private Dance" as I squeeze my tits together and start tit-fucking him.

After about a minute of slow sensuous tit-fucking though, I look up at him and give him an air kiss before adding, "but I can't do this with a customer," and then I add a little mouth action, randomly licking the tip or sucking it as it pops out of the space between my breasts, every time it gets close enough to my mouth.

When I get tired of that, I move on to the next thing I want to show him and I go from a squatted position where I could tit-fuck him, to actually kneeling on the floor, then I look up at him and say, "I definitely can't do this in the Private Dances," following which I proceed to deep-throat him, giving him a nice slow blowjob. When I look up and see him waving his hands as if he wants to grab my head, but doesn't know if I'd like him to or not, I take them and put them on each side of my head, so he knows that I don't mind.

I could use my oral skills to get him off if I wanted to, but that's not my goal of the moment. So I keep it nice and slow. Pleasurable but not aimed at a "happy ending".

As the song ends, I finish up my blowjob and get up off of my knees, then I spin and face away from him. Bending over, spreading my legs and presenting my exposed pussy and ass hole to him, I begin rubbing my ass cheeks and my hips with my hands, I tell him, "I can stand like this, and rub my hands all over my ass cheeks and hips, but, I can't do this for them to watch..." and I immediately switch from rubbing the cheeks of my ass to fingering myself and teasing my clit, which I continue to do for a few minutes, while he watches.

As I'm doing so, I get a chance to watch Stephanie and Michael, and she's got him totally enthralled as she also frigs herself.

After a few moments, I then say "And last, but not least, I can do this," as I back my ass up to him and slip his cock between the cheeks of my ass... basically doing the same as tit-fucking him, but with my ass cheeks. He's not penetrating me up the ass... his dick is just sliding between my cheeks, in the crack of my ass.

I faux-hump him for a good two minutes, before I finally say, "but never, ever, can I do this with a customer," and I rise up just a bit further, allowing his dick to spring forward, and allowing for me to handle it for a moment, as I slip a condom on him that I grabbed from the table. Next, once it's properly wrapped for safety, and so I don't miss a delicious snack, I slip his dick inside of me on my body's "down-stroke". Now I'm fucking him for real. Up and down I go, Bouncing on his lap, and his dick, like I'm on some kind of old fashioned antique pogo-stick.

After a few minutes of this, I slide myself up and off of his dick, then I assume the hands and knees "doggy-style" position and say "now, come on and fuck me like I know you want to!".

Deon wastes no time at all as he hops up and mounts me like a rutting canine, fucking me for all he's worth. It doesn't take long before he blows his load into the condom, but even though he pauses as his muscles all tense up, he resumes as soon as he can and keeps fucking me until I have a mind wrenching orgasm of my own.

Once my orgasm is over he finally stops and I fall forward off of his dick then roll half way over, spinning at the waist. Looking up at him I smile and ask him "So... did you like the dance?"

"I fuckin' loved it!" he replies in heavy tired breaths, then he lays down beside me on the carpet as we wait for Stephanie and Michael to finish up, which doesn't take long.

Once everyone has had time to catch their breath, Stephanie and I carefully remove the condoms from Deon and Michael. Then, once removed, we pour the contents into our mouths, savoring the flavor, before finally swallowing our favorite thing to drink.

Then Stephanie puts her hand out toward me and says "I'll get rid of that for you."

"Sure," I say, handing the empty condom to her.

After she passes by the wastebasket in the kitchen, she turns to the linen closet and grabs four wash cloths which she then runs under hot water. When she comes back into the living room, she tosses two at Deon and me, and then hands one to Michael as she stands in front of him, saying, "if you'll wipe me down, I'll wipe you down when you're done."

As Michael starts cleaning her up, we, Deon and I, get to wiping each other down ourselves.

By the time we are all through, the guys hardons have returned, but it's really late and we are all pretty tired, so Stephanie takes Michael to her bed, and I take Deon to mine, both of us leading them by their cocks.

I don't know what Stephanie and Michael do, but Deon and I just get into bed, in the "spoon" position, laying on our left sides, with his dick in the crack of my ass, and his right arm over mine, with his hand resting on my right boob.

Contented and feeling safe and happy, I fall asleep.