Aftermath

Story Info
Wife cuckolds husbands, then surprises him.
3k words
3.7
13.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has themes of cuckolding, although consensual. It does have a happy ending though. Quite often I have seen most of the cuck stories being downright cruel, so I decided to do something different. Remember cuckolding must be consensual, otherwise it destroys lives and marriages. I hope you enjoy the story and let me know whether you would like a sequel! Happy Reading!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood watching as my wife of the last 3 years was on our very bed getting plowed by her favourite bull. Sarita was moaning Vivek's name as she was getting plowed from behind by the thick 8 inches that her lover possessed. My heart was wrenching every time I heard my wife lustily moan, "Oh baby, give it to me, give it to me deep". I know my mere 6 inches would'nt nearly provide the same pleasure that Viv's 8 inched pussy destroyer provides. I don't get why I was feeling broken and sad when I had agreed to such an arrangement. We had been doing this for a year and a half, yet I am still not completely comfortable with the arrangement.

It was our 3rd marriage anniversary. My heart was wrenching as I saw my wife dressed up in a beautiful blue strapless gown, ready for her lover to take her while the cuckold husband watches. As Vivek entered our household she greeted him with a passionate kiss and pulled him into the bedroom. I served them fresh white wine that was gifted to us by a relative, and they sipped the wine as they chatted and made out before entering the main event. I watched shamelessly as a stranger undressed my goddess of a wife in front of my very eyes while smooching her and making out with her as he stripped every inch of clothing of her body. Vivek was a mutual friend of ours and knew about the secret D/s relationship of ours. He was the anniversary gift to my wife from my behalf.

Sarita clutched the bedsheets as she moaned in constant ecstacy as her pussy was ravaged by our muscular hunk. She pinched her nipples as she bottomed out in classic doggystyle to Vivek, before turning around and taking him in missionary style. She wrapped fer legs around his muscular waist as she writhed in pleasure with the repeated thrusts. She kissed his lips deeply and repeated her love for his massive cock and how she missed it, even though it had only been three days since she last cucked me. Vivek shamelessly sucked on her tits as she grabbed and caressed his hair, pushing his face deeper into her cleavage.

Let me describe Sarita for you. Imagine Beyonce, but slimmer and with slightly thinner lips. That is my wife for you, right there. A buxom, yet muscular lady with an amazing 38DD bust and and a 40 inched butt. She is a sex goddess and wanted to spice up our marriage and our bedroom life. That is why I agreed to this cuckold lifestyle. Because I love her madly and would go to hell and back for her. That is why when she deeply kissed that muscular stud Vivek, my heart broke a little. With every thrust, Sarita was drowning in a sea of ecstacy. A stranger was pleasuring my wife in a way I never could.

She pushed Vivek and straddled his dick, facing away from me. I watched as the thick shaft stretched her cunt to limits mine could only dream of. My hard-on was getting painful in the chastity cage yet I was willing to withstand this pain, just for my wife's pleasure. Shouldn't that be every husband's duty, to make their wife happy. Sarita started riding Vivek in classic cowgirl style. She started bouncing on that 8 inched shaft and then turned around to look at me with a very familiar expression and I immediately knew what she wanted.

I went to her and kneeled down and grabbed her beautiful brown asscheeks. I spread them open with my hands to reveal her beautiful pink asshole. It had slight curly hairs around it. I kissed both of her cheeks and licked up and down her ass crack. Encouraged by her moans I dove right into the centre of her puckered knot. I licked around the rim of that wrinkled skin. I licked every crevice, every nook and corner of her anus before snaking my tongue deep inside her asshole. I reveled in the bitter taste of her rectum as I wiggled my tongue inside Sarita's asshole as she bounced on Vivek's dick.

The constant stimulation of my tongue pleasuring her anus and Vivek's cock stimulating her cervix pushed Sarita over the edge as she came violently, squirting out her ejaculate and riding out her orgasm in repeated shudders. She simply leaned forward and kissed her lover deeply as I, the cuckold, kept pleasuring her hairy asshole like the lowly pathetic slave that I was to her majestic presence. She turned around to face me and then put Vivek's cock, which was wet with her juices inside her anus, which was lubed up with my saliva. She kept sitting on Vivek's cock while staring at me with a fiery gaze.

Once her anus adjusted to the size of Vivek's meat, she started riding him anally in a classy reverse cowgirl fashion. Now me and my wife do have sex once in a while when she allows me that honour, but she had never once in our three years of married life, gave me the immense pleasure to fuck her ass. That privilege was only reserved for elites like our bull(s). Vivek squeezed Sarita's tits as she rode his cock and grinded her ass on it. Now she had been fucking Vivek for almost an hour now, that speaks loads about his stamina, but he is only human. Vivek roared like a monster as he dumped his seed deep inside my wife's bowels. This is something I realized, the fact that my wife never allowed her lovers to cum inside her pussy. She would either swallow their loads, or make them dump their loads outside or inside her ass and even sometimes went as far as to ask them to cover my face with their cum.

Once she came down from her high, she ordered me to lie down on the floor. As I wordlessly followed her order to the alphabet, she sat her massive booty down on my face, shifted forward so that her asshole was on my mouth and ordered me, "Clean my asshole, slave". I once again like a lowlife, pushed my tongue into her bowels. The insides of her rectum mixed with the bull's cum tasted musky and bitter at the same time. I kept on swallowing a stranger's cum from my very own Sarita's ass while she was busy making out with her lover. Once I was finished licking her asshole clean, Sarita ordered me to go to the bathroom and clean my mouth. As I opened the bathroom door, I saw the two lovebirds entangled in a sweaty heap, kissing and sharing an after-sex cigarette.

I wordlessly washed my mouth and came back and sat down at the corner of our bedroom, facing the wall. Sarita ignored my presence as she kept chatting in a low voice with Vivek. I had no idea what they were talking about, I just heard random words like "never", "last" and "promise" etc. Anyway, finally she asked Vivek to get dressed and so he did. She went with him to the main door to kiss him goodbye, like she always does, but this time I realized something was off, Vivek looked a bit disappointed. As I waited with a heavy heart for my wife, my cock and testicles kept screaming for release inside the chastity cock cage.

After about five minutes had passed by, I felt Savita's presence behind me. I wanted to speak, but could not find my voice, and neither did she speak. After a few seconds she kneeled down right behind me and much to my surprise, wrapped her arms around me holding me tight. None of us said a word. My heart rate had exceeded about a hundred beats per minute, when I felt a wetness on my shoulder. I slowly turned my head around, and to my shock my wife was crying. Did she get hurt while having sex? Was there any physical discomfort in her genitals or anywhere on her body. Before I could express my concern, she smiled and put a finger on my lips. She used the key hanging from her neck to unlock my cage, much to my relief. Then she grabbed my hand and slowly dragged me to the bathroom.

As we entered the bathroom, she turned on the shower and cold water cascaded down both of our bodies. I looked at her face, her mascara was smudged due to the tears, yet she looked gorgeous to me, she would always be the most beautiful woman in the world for me. She simply rested her head on my shoulder, her tanned brown arms wrapped tightly around my pale and thin white body. She lifted her chin up and looked deeply into my eyes with those beautiful brown orbs and then smashed her lips on mine. This wasn't the usual peck she gave me after our sessions, this was a needy kiss, desperately seeking love. I returned her kiss with as much enthusiasm. She finally pulled away, gave me one of her gorgeous smiles that can make a flower bloom and said..

"For the last three years, I have been blessed with a husband who went out of his way to make his wife feel special, even if it caused him pain, immense pain. I could never, in a million years, do what you did for me in the last two years. To see the one you love have sex with someone else can be traumatizing. I am glad you did not divorce me, and stuck with me even when I was being downright sadistic with you. This is what makes you the manliest of men in my eyes and I don't deserve you". At that she paused, and I was fucking terrified. Was she going to leave me out of guilt? I was almost about to cry when she continued her narrative

"But still God blessed me with the opportunity to be your wife, and I am immensely grateful for it. I must have done something right for you to be still be able to love me after everything that has happened. So never think yourself to be inferior to any men. I want to tell you that the hunger to dominate you has been sated as of today, the sadistic dominatrix inside of me is dead. You will never be cuckolded again, and will never have to wear that contraption ever again. I told Vivek the same, that it was our last meeting and that I promise to never have sex with strangers ever again. He was a bit disappointed but he is a gentleman and understood and respected my wishes".

With this she paused again, took a deep breadth looked at me with all the love in the world before she finally ended her speech with, "I love you and only you. Tonight I want you to make love to me, all night. Its our anniversary, and I want you to fill me up with your fertile seed. I always wanted to be a mother of your child and tonight we celebrate a new start to our life, a beautiful life with the most beautiful man on the planet. Will you make love to me all night, hubby?". She looked at me with teary yet warm eyes. I watched multiple men fuck her for the last almost 2 years, this request was a complete no brainer. I kissed her deeply as we finished cleaning up. I dried her with my towel and carried her bridal style to our marital bed.

I kissed her deeply, desperately, as if someone might take her away from me. I slowly kissed my way down to her dark brown nipples, her sexy navel where I dipped my tongue and reveled in the earthy taste. Finally I went lower and reached her pussy. She was wet, very wet for me. I licked at her labia thoroughly before pushing my tongue inside her vagina. Sarita writhed in pleasure as I ate her out, her juices as sweet as honey, and as tangy as citrus. It was ambrosia, an elixir from the gods. I slowly coaxed a powerful orgasm out of my wife and then lined my cock, which was smeared with precum at that point, with her cunt.

With one smooth stroke I entered her pussy and she screamed in pleasure. My cock was getting squeezed by the tight walls of her vagina. I pushed into her slowly, pistoning in and out of her cervical canal as I sucked on her breasts like a hungry baby. I was determined to make her pregnant tonight, to mark her with my semen, which would bind our love for eternity. I started pumping faster and faster as I sucked on her lips. She never stopped kissing me, and whispered sweet nothings into my ear, encouraging me to fill her up, to make us both parents, to bless her with a baby. And Lord help me, that was what I was going to do.

Finally I couldn't hold out any longer and filled her cunt with my sperm. I imagined three hundred million sperms racing to reach her oviducts, first one to fertilize her eggs will bless her with a child. I kept shooting six or seven loads and then Sarita's body convulsed in a huge orgasm of her own. We both shuddered from orgasmic heaven and held each other tight as we came down from our high. As soon as post coital clarity hit us, Sarita simply admitted that it was the most toe curling and intense orgasm she has had to date. I just rested my face on her breasts as she kissed and gently rubbed my head as we both fell asleep. The last thing I heard her say before I joined her in dreamland was " I love you".

3 years later

"Daddy, tell me a story" demanded my 2 year old daughter in her gibberish language as she was still learning to talk. Well, there are massive responsibilities to being a father. Not that I was complaining, not even once. I couldn't refuse her anything. I mean, how can I? Savita was the splitting image of my wife although she got my eyes and skin tone. She was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, well maybe second most, after her mother.

Anyway, I recited her favourite night-time folklore, The Musicians from Bremen, for probably seventeenth time in a row and patted her head until she fell asleep. I gently tucked her in her crib next to our bed and put the earplugs on. Why earplugs, you ask? Cause mommy and daddy are about to play. My wife was watching me put my daughter to sleep, and I couldn't wait to suckle on the same pair of nipples that fed Savita her dinner about half an hour ago. Recently I have developed a lactation fetish and I don't know why. Sarita was stark naked as I went over to her and kissed her deeply. Normally I would go down on her and eat her out before plunging my shaft in, but tonight I had different plans.

I pulled up her legs high so that her knees touched her shoulders, thus revealing her asshole to me. I just couldn't resist that pink knot and dove right in. I licked her ass and pushed my tongue right in and wiggled it inside her ass. I could eat her ass for hours, it was earthy and clean. I always loved to give my wife a thorough rimming before we have sex. I took my tongue out of her asshole and spit on it. Finally when she could not take it any longer I poured a generous amount of lube on my cock and slowly pushed it inside her ass. Her rectal walls had a vicious grip on my dick as I slowly pumped it in and out of her.

I covered her mouth with mine to stop her from screaming. I knew the pleasurable sensations she felt all around her asshole and started pumping my shaft faster. As I kept boning her ass, I took one of her brown stiff nipples in my mouth and suckled on it. Few seconds later I could taste the sweet and creamy breast milk that came out of her brown mammaries. I suckled on it like my life depended on it and she pulled on my hair as her orgasm was nearing. I could feel my balls tighten and knew I couldn't hold out any longer. She came first, her asshole clenching around my penis as I roared my orgasm into her ass.

We held each other tightly as we came down from the clouds of ecstasy to post nut clarity. I realized that Savita was stirring in her bed. Both of us quickly went to the bathroom and got cleaned up and applied plenty of soap to wash ourselves. By the time we finished changing the bedsheets, our daughter was crying and throwing a tantrum. Sarita picked her up from her crib and brought her to our bed. Both of us kissed our daughter on both her cheeks and I pulled the blanket on all three of us. Sarita gently kissed Savita and patted her shoulders and back until she fell asleep.

It was a beautiful sight, my wife showering our baby with all the love she has. I knew one day my daughter will grow up to be a beautiful woman, perhaps even more prettier than her mother. Me and Sarita would watch her get married, both of us old with graying hair and wrinkled skin. Not that it would diminish the beauty of my wife, absolutely not. I dreamt in my sleep, both of us holding our wrinkled and aged hands, grey hair, watching our grandkids play, still madly in love as we were since our wedding day.

THE END