All Comments on 'Aftermath of a swap'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
technofrog2002technofrog20024 months ago

A very thought provoking dilemma that Roger is dealing with. It was very real and kind of sad. I liked it and gave it 5🌟

payenbrantpayenbrant4 months ago

A well written and well detailed story of a couple trying swinging and realizing the fall out. Or....more appropriate to say the One of this couple now has discovered a previously unthought aspect of fall out.

Please continue to write.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

I guess it's good that they are still married!

5

InfosaugerInfosauger4 months ago

Interesting story. There might even be a second chapter, where Sharon after some time discovers that her husband isn't so happy anymore.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey4 months ago

Nice piece about the demons of insecurity rattling around in our head. I always enjoy your stories. Glad to see a new one. Thanks very much.

TwentysevenTwentyseven4 months ago

Good, thoughtful story. I think I would have wanted to understand why she Sharon didn't feel the need to discuss things first, but maybe "let sleeping dogs lie" is best.

JBEdwardsJBEdwards4 months ago

Nice to read a new story of yours. I know swapping was the fashion in the 1960s and 1970s but to my (extremely limited and pathetic) understanding, it was not impromptu but planned out. This coming Saturday night I'll go to Tim's and Marcie will come over here. That sort of thing. Impromptu swapping sounds scary. Yes, Sharon was drunk and stoned, but still, I'd think she'd be more risk-averse and worry more about whether or not hubby is on board because it's a big step. There's no hint of it in your story, but I wonder if the two wives hadn't discussed this for some time before the fateful night? 5*~~JB

KalimaxosKalimaxos4 months ago

This is what swingers call amateur hour. You DON'T SWAP unless you have talked about it and agree in advance. It is one major reason seasoned swingers rarely hook up with newbies. The drama and lack of understanding of what they are getting into... (pun.)

EightyThousandEightyFiveEightyThousandEightyFive4 months ago

Well written. The hints that it may have been pre-arranged are evocative, but the ambiguity makes you ponder on it, like the protagonist. And that little twist; Sharon had a second round in the morning, while MC didn’t… yeah, that would eat at a guy.

BigfundrewBigfundrew4 months ago

I'm always intrigued by stories where communication within a relationship is so stilted, reserved, and not free flowing.

You have these concerns. Something happened that damaged your view of your relationship...permanently. and the first step of that incident happened because a key move wasn't communicated. You just go with the flow. And regret it later.

So your resolution is to just not express your worries and fears?

That doesn't bode well for the future of that relationship.

Because guess who's now happy with the concept of strange dick? She expressed no regrets. She initiated it. She didn't ask permission. How long before she's seeking it out again? She's already rationalized it - but I'll always prefer yours and come back to you.

All that to say...so..yeah... communicate, people.

TeslerTesler4 months ago

Nice story and with realistic feelings by the husband. I would think that there would be more discussion on how they felt afterwards.

MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

Nicely done; could easily imagine. Do believe you lost an opportunity to explore a bit more, including his “not quite as happy” feelings. Felt incomplete.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy4 months ago

excellent!

You only hint at the ages of the couples. They seem to be middle forties. Obviously; no condoms were used. The women might still be potentially fertile. Maybe I missed any reference to that issue?

hindsight2020hindsight20204 months ago

Excellent take on the subject. Really liked the ambiguity of the ending.

Dylan1Dylan14 months ago

I liked it, I would've liked it more if there was more regret on his part. You seemed to skirt around the idea of his regret a little. It was obvious that he had regrets with someone taking his wife to their marital bed, I would've liked more of that. A solid 4*. I still favourited it, if favourited is a word lol.

zephyerzephyer4 months ago

So funny how people mind's work. I was in the military and some of the silly things I saw for example,

a woman would date some guy for a time, and it would break up and start dating someone new. The new person they would date would get jealous about the old person they dated. We had one woman living in the dorm that fucked half the guys in the dorm. She started dating a guy that also lived in the dorm and they ended up getting engaged and married, he got really mad at all the guys that fucked her before they even started dating and he knew she fucked around a lot.

The ones that really made me scratch my head would be people that cheated on their spouses. But would just get furious if for a second, they thought their spouse was cheating on them.

I was talking with one woman that told me her ex-husband really nagged her about going to swinger's party. She really wanted no part of it.

She finally gave in and went. The first time he had sex with another woman but, she didn't.

Later they went to a second party, and he again went off with another woman and she ended up fucking two men.

At yet a third party he watched as she went off with one of the men she had been with before. Before the evening was over, she had fucked three men total.

He ended up getting very angry and calling her a slut, even though the whole thing had been his idea.

She told me they divorced shortly after

She admitted that a mean thing she did was a few days after her divorce she had the three men from the swinger's club come to her apartment, and she called her ex-husband and told him she was going to get gang-banged and had each man say hello to him. She said she was getting spit roasted and the third man was telling her ex in detail what they were doing to her.

imhaplessimhapless4 months ago

Insightful! 5*

dc6370dc63704 months ago

Sometimes fantasies should remain fantasies.

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Ooh so deep. The male brain is so complex, I think that women are able, on the whole, to compartlise their feelings more than men, maybe I'm wrong but that's my feelings on it,

This story could ( is? ) be real, lots of us do things and regret it later.

I think you drew a great picture of someone struggling with his thoughts.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter464 months ago

Nice piece of introspection. thanks

someoneothersomeoneother4 months ago

Real story of societal norms and marital dynamics.

It does make one wonder if story would have changed at all if everything else remained the same but it was the husband that had pushed the swapping and wife followed.

GarySmith69GarySmith694 months ago

A one and done swap. I guess it does happen. But Sharon seems to not understand her husbands misgivings. That might be trouble later on.

c24jc24j4 months ago

This is a pretty good story, but I'd point out that there is indeed a label similar to 'cuckold' for a woman whose "husband has a side chick" . . . granted it's use is indeed much rarer. But 'cuckold' itself is often misused.

- Cuckold (traditional) - A husband whos wife has sex with another (or others) WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE. (Those last three words are usually a critical qualifier for the label in the traditional sense).

- Cuckquean (traditional) - The wife (female) version of traditional meaning of 'cuckold'.

- Wittol (traditional) - A spouse (generally husband) WHO KNOWS his spouse has sex with another (or others) an allows it.

- Cuckold (modern fetish) - A husband WHO KNOWS his wife has sex with another (or others) AND IS SEXUALLY AROUSED BY SUCH ACTIONS.

- Cuckquean (modern fetish) - The female version of the modern fetish definition of 'cuckold'.

Polyamory, polygamy, polyandry, swinging, swapping, open marriages, or any such situations in which the spouse KNOWS of the their spouse's extra-marital sexual actions and is NOT sexually aroused by it are NOT 'cuckolded' or 'cuckqueaned' situations.

TechumsahTechumsah4 months ago

Very intriguing perspective.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ4 months ago

Te beginning of the end. It may take a long time but it will happen.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle664 months ago

Great story. I would wonder about a wife who makes such decisions without prior discussion. But drugs and alcohol among friends can sometimes cause things like that, so it's still realistic.

IMO, I would think insecure husbands like that would eventually breakdown and call her a slut (maybe even a year later during some unrelated argument), just driving a wedge in their marriage.

I'll give it a 5.

tizwickytizwicky4 months ago

You are a great writer and I have enjoyed all of your previous works, but if I'm honest I have to say that this was not one of your best. Not enough commentary and narration by anyone but Roger. This was a seminal event in lives of both couples but no introspection or explanations from Sharon, Tim and Marcie's perspective. It makes the three other participants seem very one dimensional and wooden without examining their own mental and emotional states regarding the swap.

Regguy69Regguy694 months ago

Thank you RR, this strikes me as a very realistic response to the circumstance. I want to believe it was completely spontaneous and not something his spouse helped cook up. I agree swapping is NOT cheating, but it diminishes the relationship because it devalues the commitment the spouses made to each other. Some couples survive it and even flourish with it, but I have to believe they have settled for something less than they could have had.

miket0422miket04224 months ago

The story started out good. Then just whimpered to a quick ending.

Sharon initiated the swap without a single word of discussion. She fucks Tim a second time in the morning and stands there cooking breakfast with his cum running down her leg but, they never discuss it?

A few seconds of talk. Agree to never do it again and let all the other questions fester as they're love slowly erodes?

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi41044 months ago

I thought this was very realistic. I suspect they'll stay together, but he's right, it won't be the same.

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_bye4 months ago

the word is "not as happy as i was" but "i remain unsettled". And the real question becomes how does that play out, did they discuss her morning sex, her morning attire or lack thereof, was it planned or happenstance....yeah, unsettled.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed4 months ago

In my mind you created the impression that everyone was in the know about the plan for the night except Roger. The women engineered it and Tim had a heads up ( it seemed like the joints were not a regular thing) and was just waiting along with Sharon for the moment they could break away. Sharon rubbed hubby’s face in it in the kitchen, making me think Marcie was just a willing consolation prize (and had done this before as she showed no nerves or inhibitions). Of course Roger’s feelings afterwards led to the promise of this being a one time thing, but Sharon’s demeanor led me to think this was not (or would not be) the only time with Tim.

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_U4 months ago

It was good look at what a possible husbands POV about a swapping situation.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa4 months ago

Very thought provoking story... Was it cheating if everyone knew what was happening? Why wasn't there a discussion about a swap or was it a "set-up" by the others? Sharon got to screw around but now, since the door is somewhat open, is she going to start to cheat and cuckold her husband? Sharon didn't think anything was wrong but Roger is having trouble emotionally about the whole affair last night.... If Roger was smart, he should cut Tim and Marcie out of their lives to play it safe, and keep a close eye on his wife. Just saying... 5 stars for this short but we'll written story..... Maybe another chapter to expound upon the aftermath or even have Sharon share her side. Does she feel like it was just fun or was there actual thought doing what she did. Does she really care that she MAY have damaged her weak marriage...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The old "be careful of what you wish for - you just might get it." And now he has regrets or misgivings or "something". And things will NEVER be right and they will NEVER be the same again. Whether it takes a couple of days, weeks or months, the divorce is coming.

Pappy7Pappy74 months ago

I think the sadness here comes from them not being on the same page about fucking someone else. She evidently knew it was coming and didn't even try to prepare her husband. She was too nonchalant about the whole thing. Probably not her first time to play away, probably with the same guy. Thought provoking but I guess I didn't really like it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife and I spent many years.....years, I say....sharing threesomes with my best mate. It wasn't week in, week out, but occasionally, maybe twice in three weeks, then a big gap of weeks or months and it became a routine for my wife to suggest to me when she was keen for another threesome session. After a year or so of our threesomes, as my wife and I made love one night, I asked if she had any thoughts about her and Brian enjoying sex on their own. She didn't pooh-pooh the suggestion immediately, but made the comment that she very much liked our threesomes, loved me watching them make love, with me either laying in the same bed, or sitting in an armchair as they made love on the sofa, or lounge floor, but felt at times that it was unfair on Brian, that just once in a while it would be good for Brian to feel like her lover, rather than as an 'extra', albeit with super 'fringe benefits'. While we are well past our teen years, we both have strong sexual feelings, and she has assured me often she enjoys our threesomes as much as us guys. But now, I make sure they get time on their own, I never ask what they do on those occasions, but more often than not, some time later, she will regale me with the nitty-gritty details of what they did, of her feelings, and always, always, asking me if I'm still okay with our threesomes, .......or twosomes plus me watching, as she one put it.

I don't know how long our threesomes will carry on, but, for now, I think all three of us enjoy everything we do, but feel my wife will let us know when she thinks enough is enough.....hopefully not for quite a while yet!

lujon2019lujon20194 months ago

odds are it was a set up

regardless just a couple of selfish cunts, one of whom has come to regret it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can understand how he feels. His marriage is tarnished by his wife acting so impulsively, to do something he never saw coming, without asking for permission. I consider it a huge mistake to go from flirting and making out to just grabbing another man’s hand and dragging him to the bedroom, without first discussing it with all the parties involved. Now he wonders what she does when she’s away from him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"He's not bigger than me?" She laughed at that. "No, he's not bigger, pretty much the same size, really.

-

Typical fempov description of a brainless sheep husband. Not the usual cuck fantasy but not much far away.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Divorce time.

mndhanson017mndhanson0174 months ago

It was understandable for last night, but again in the morning, yeah, Sharon's sketchy, she knew what she was doing, while he was somewhat drunk. I can see why he's not happy as before, but the fact that she fucked his best friend again, he's going to have trust issues sooner or later with Sharon, maybe there's more going into his dilemma.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When I was younger the bed hopping, this was the exact feeling I’d get each and every time after I’d swapped with my then current girlfriend. It always ended up with me leaving the relationship weeks later, somehow feeling I’d lost something in the process. That’s why I can’t share my current wife of 25 years. It would be the end of us. That bond of exclusiveness is, at least for me, extremely important.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"The flirting was way turned down" Yeah, it makes one wonder if that was just too convenient a facade for Sharon and Tim to continue to have sex without Roger's knowledge, with or without Marcie!

Verify, whether there's trust or not!

Four stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A reality check.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not worth writing

BSreaderBSreader4 months ago
No

Marriage or friendship is ever the same after swapping give it a year or two and the Marriage will be over.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Short and provocative, nicely done.

SexecutionerSexecutioner4 months ago

ReedRichards writes simp porn, shocking...

To let her fuck in the marital bed? And the biggest tell tale, Wawa instead of Sheetz? Yeah, sumps & cucks would prefer Wawa....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Obviously a set up by the wives beforehand. Friend and wife fucked again in the morning and she made sure he saw the friends cum. She could have washed before she came down but she didn't. Keep a very close eye on wife. She has her own program running and hubby only knows what she wants him to know. Bet she is going behind his back.

DessertmanDessertman4 months ago

I would never risk the wonderful relationship my wife and I have.

I have had 4 previous long term relationships and this one beats them all hands down. Besides that I am now 84, so probably couldn't get it up with anyone else!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just boring….

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with a few others that even though I really like the story as presented I am shocked he did not bring up how she just grabbed the other guy and took him upstairs for sex with no talk prior or concern about his actions. Then she was a bit surprised that he DID have sex with the other wife. It was almost like she expected he would not.

So the question of did they all plan this without his knowledge is killer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would have been a great story. But you don't fuck a man's wife in his marital bed. Even if the swap was mutual. It's his house. You don't disrespect the man in his own house like that.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

Yes, a delicate subject, swapping with friends when the subject had not actually been discussed beforehand. This took a good insight at the emotional feelings. However, as well as not discussing the subject before, this guy and his wife have not discussed thorougherly the aftermath. Their communication has huge holes. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really enjoyed the story as it hits the little head thinking as opposed to the big head thinking. I've always wanted to see my wife fuck another man right up to the point where I shoot my load...then it doesn't seem very appealing! I guess fantasy is the best!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think this was an honest look at what swapping wives would mean to a lot of people. They might still be in love and married, but it is really the same as it was? Perhaps some dialog between them might have added to the story, but better yet would be a followup from Sharon's point of view. I think we all know that the two wives have talked about it even if the men have not. I gave it a four, probably should have been a five.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Intellectually I knew that it wasn't cheating, because everyone knew what was happening, nothing was hidden away ..."

Seriously? I suggest the author review the meanings of the words "intellect" and "intellectual".

Hint: They rely heavily on application of logic and rational thought.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Trouble is those thoughts will fester, a downward spiral is inevitable, it may take years but the end is coming.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm with infosauger on this one. A second chapter where Sharon comes to realize that her actions had effectively ended the close, trusting content relationship she'd once had with her husband and the marriage was irretrievably broken. Given how the story was written, would she even care as she was the instigator of the whole sordid affair? As written, I would imagine that she continued to fuck other people because new is exciting and she obviously doesn't care for her husband's feelings of misgivings

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And that's the reason you don't do this shit.

You don't just have a great long term relationship and then without talking about it at all...just decide to swap and fuck other people.

How stupid can you get? No excuses. Anyone who is just like this dumbass...is just a moron.

More thanikely this will fester and in 10 to 15 years? One or both will have cheated and the marriage will just die a slow death.

It fundamentally changes a relationship. So if you do it? You'd better talk about it first. A lot. Before. And after.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

"Sharon couldn't be wearing panties under that robe." - Why not? It covered the top third of her thighs? Or is it because he could see the cum dripping.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson4 months ago

Very nice short cautionary tale. I personally think dragging it out longer would have made the emotions less powerful as we would we wading through melodramatic details which would work against the purpose of what you wrote.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat4 months ago

I liked the story as thought provoking, but then I didn’t like the subject especially from Roger’s POV. It seems this will at least ruin a friendship, and possibly a marriage or two. 4*

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594194 months ago

This story bought alot of questions, concerns and doubts if I was in his shoes. OK I get it they always joke and flirt around as a couple but nothing being mentioned brought up before or during the time leading up to that point. No asking if was OK, or how do feel about it nope just get a room as your walking off into the house. That right there would bring out at least a yellow card by ref standing by (that would be hilarious if there was referees a all households like professional games) and the next morning going at it again not so much because it would count as the same setting but not cleaning up herself and the bedroom on top of that wearing the nightgown with no panties. Tisk, tisk, tisk it seemed premeditated all three of them I would very very mech in doubt about the marriage and outside activities from that point but that's just my long opinion 😂

Orion623Orion6234 months ago

RR created a story that is thought provoking and very well done. The author did a great job portraying Roger's ambivalence by showing how Sharon started everything off, that she used the marital bed, and seeing her using the shower wand to clean herself. Sharon seemed to handle it as a nice night but no big deal. Her casual attitude does nothing to allay her husband's uneasiness. The tension is there although somewhat muted by an agreement of no more swapping. 5*

njlaurennjlauren4 months ago

Well written and the post sex expression of regret is real. Even though sharon is quick to say the sex wasn't any better, you have to wonder, given she screwed tim that morning too. And it is true Sharon didn't even give him the chance to say no, she just went ahead.

That he is having trouble bc she has sex w Tim means he is likely troubled by the idea that she would want Tim or continue to have sex with him.

One thing is for certain, they need to talk about it, it it will fester. Btw there is a name for a wife of a husband who commits adultery, it is cuckqueen.

A_BierceA_Bierce4 months ago

A good portrait of a man trying to deal with his complicated reaction to what seemed like a good idea at the time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's not just the social stigma. Its biological. I found out quit vocally from women that they view emotional cheating as far more devastating. And why shouldn't they? They KNOW who the mother is of her child. They may have to work very hard to find a suitable partner for marriage, but dick is a buffet if they choose to sample. Most men will happily sleep with a woman, no strings attached. She'll never understand how an average woman has the same serial pull as a rich male celebrity.

Her values will always be different, even if they match in outcome. She wants a rock solid and dependable relationship. Swapping rarely hurts women, just men. The only time it can hurt her is if he finds a better life partner and dumps her for them. And that takes him outta the swap group because there are rules that protect women's values at the expense of a man's. Oh, sure. There is some Grey area, but not enough to change how different the game is between the sexes. Most swap couples are older, and bored enough to not care about the power imbalance. But that's not the same for younger couples that have years of hardships ahead. Pair bonding helps keep them together, and new sexual partners diminishes that bond.

I may love my friends that are promiscuous, but I'll never consider them as a serious partner. And if I was dumping women left and right, I could only imagine they'd feel the same way.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Classic buyers remorse, sorry no refund. Just never, management points to the warnings to the purchases

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No one seems to see it. Tim and Sharon have been fucking for a while. When he started making out with marcie, Sharon saw her chance and before he could protest, the decision was made! This also assuages her conscience about previous cheating with Tim because now hubby was seemingly ok with it, or so she thought until the next day. She is still fucking tim.

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

Good story, very realistic with the emotions that Roger had.

Sharon had cum running down her leg while cooking breakfast, Really?

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy4 months ago

Gardenshed:

unless you shower thoroughly, use condoms or withdraw, it happens.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy4 months ago

Gardenshed:

it happens.

tangledweedtangledweed4 months ago

This is probably an accurate representation of what happens to a lot of first time swingers, but that doesn't make for a very compelling story. It was honest, at least.

demanderdemander4 months ago

Their marriage may survive. But never like it had been. Still he bears a lot of blame. Drunk or not, he could have just said 'no.' And then he may have been able to forget that his wife grabbed the guy's hand and was willing to fuck him. Maybe. D

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair4 months ago

Been there...The fantasy was far better than the reality, especially when I heard my wife howling from her lover's girthy 9 inches. (I have 6...not nearly as girthy). I still felt guilty afterwards and we never did it again. She, however, was enamored of the Big Swinging Cock, and sought out other men, leading to the demise of our marriage.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio4 months ago

The morning after…

Roger: “How long?”

Sharon: “No, it’s not like that.”

Roger: “How long have you been fucking? How long have you two been planning last night’s big joke on me? How long should I give you to get your crap out of here before I toss you out on your cheating ass?”

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really good. I get so bored reading Jack off stories, and fantastical revenge stories. This one made me think.

PowersworderPowersworder4 months ago

It was a good story, but I wish you'd taken it to the inevitable conclusion... divorce.

The simple fact is that men and women are very different, and our approach to sex is very different too.

At an instinctual level, the man brings provisioning and protection to the relationship, and in return the women brings sexual fidelity.

Why is that important?

So that she doesn't get knocked up with a bastard, which is the deep-seated primal fear in human males. That he'll be tricked into raising a child that isn't genetically his.

-

Their marriage is now permanently damaged, because the wife failed to maintain her one primary role in the relationship: sexual fidelity to her husband.

He might try to rationalise it with modern ideas like "men and women are equal!". But we are not the same, and his brain knows that. That's why the husband will never be able to look at the wife the same way again.

-

The wife would also be able to sense that he's not acting the same way with her anymore. Emotionally or physically. At the very least, he'll probably be reluctant to go down on her again, after seeing another man's spunk dripping out of her. That would repulse me enough to call it quits.

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

The marriage is over, Sharon planned this and Tim and his wife were in on it. The come dripping down her leg in the morning was very deliberate. Sharon sent him a message.

After all it is normal to clean up afterwards. Everyone does.

Another chapter with Sharon realising what she has done and lost would br great. I’d like to see that.

4/5, it just falls short of a 5 because it is unfinished. There is a lot more to explore with this story.

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Yep. Start hiding assets

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Regrets, plus he got played. Everybody knew what was about to go down but him.

.

First regrets.

.

Then suspicion.

.

Next reasonable worry about what else is going on that he is unaware of.

.

Finally unreasonable worry about dots that do not even connect.

.

In the real world, probability of divorce just jumped up an additional 25%.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married874 months ago

I enjoyed the story. I would like a 2nd part from Sharon's viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story but honestly could have used a "Sharons view of the swap" part of the story. Or maybe more detail on the sex that occurred during the swap. But all in all, a good tale.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Reed is a heck of a writer, but I’d rather read stories about Calipari and UK than wife swapping.

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

Nice take on it. Very common reaction in real life. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Comments about the lack of other characters viewpoints are accurate --BUT - the story is simply about the MC's immediate and emotional reaction (as per the synopsis).

As such, the story is realistic and extremely well written as it then throws up many opportunities to take various sub plots or other characters point of view.

Thanks to RR for a great master for what might now become one of those oft copied and enhanced classics. The directions this current story could now be taken are many so, taking the initial story in isolation, this is a 5 and very well done! I will await any further chapters or extrapolations with great interest.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Surprisingly insightful. And, yes, adultery is a more serious offense for a woman. 5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written. I notice that this just happened on the spur of the moment instead of talking about it beforehand . I think this probably happens more often than people think. The fantasy isn't worth the price of the emotional aftermath. I wish this story was longer as they deal with it. Third relationships and marriages will never be exactly the same. 5 stars..

sermexsermex4 months ago

Personally I think he was blindsided by he’s wife and so called best friends.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well-written, very realistic story. Yeah, Roger has a lot to consider about his wife as the previous evening’s events seem to have been contrived. Yeah, his marriage has been irretrievably damaged. Yeah, eventual divorce is a strong possibility. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny4 months ago

And he never will be again, and the reason is because she was so nonchalant about it, wasn't a big deal to her, and that's very telling.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown4 months ago

ReedRichards with the classic simp porn {again} Sometimes I truly want to feel sorry for him, but his issues are self inflicted.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion4 months ago

I understand it happens. It would never work for me. I think it probable causes more marital problems and distrust than people think. It's easier to ignore your spouse's sexual history that occurred before you are together than things that happen after you take your vows. Before you can take solace, in thinking that she knows what she has had and still picked you and that you were the best. But if it happens after you're married the thought, that maybe she no longer thinks that way. No one remembers or celebrates being in second place. No, this is a game changer.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

The fact that the wife and the other people planned this without his input tells me all that I need to know. That marriage is broken, and the sex was the smallest problem (or rather, not a problem at all since the dude was all for it and didn't object in any way till later). But the lies and the plotting behind his back - which are obvious from reader's viewpoint - were a HUGE issue. 4 stars. but the story wasn't very satisfying overall.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done. The problem with "flirting" beyond light verbal innuendo is that it quickly can go over an invisible line before anyone has a chance to stop it. Add lots of alcohol and some weed and it is a recipe for discomfort at best and disaster at worst.

This story suggests that the wives had discussed things in advance and it is hinted that Marcie and Tim had previously swapped with others. Result? The MC is left with discomfort and unhappiness that is likely to continue and worsen, like a nagging skin irritation that just gets worse. This really is one where after the fact, the MC ought to talk to his wife, not in a confrontational or accusatory way but at least air out his feelings. I have a sense that in real life, this could turn into a much bigger problem over time. Indeed, there is the potential for a sequel where the MC slowly begins to lose trust and confidence in his wife, again without really any justifiable basis beyond her actions in just making the decision for both of them that she was going to swap.

Anyway, good story, well written, 5*****.

patilliepatillie4 months ago

You described it exactly how it can be, men think about this differently than women. It isnt right or wrong, but can cause problems. I wish you had explored this further into their relationship, how this vague unhappiness manifested itself-because in reality it will.

KiwihunterKiwihunter4 months ago

These regrets and recriminations are the result of listening and putting credence in religious beliefs. This situation is completely normal and natural. It is the way we have developed as a species and is so much better for us than the controlling crap of the nutbars who promote monogamy. The MC would have been much happier like the other participants if he had ignored the crap that was spouted to him as a child.

Yet again a well written, thought provoking story.

5 stars

EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 months ago

This is a pretty good description of where many of the husbands would be after a night like the one in the story.

Doubt, worry, suspicion, unease, and possibly an undercurrent of anger would be some of the feelings afterwards. While the marriage in the story does survive the event, Roger clearly has doubts, and even notes that things were never the same afterwards.

That's no surprise... marriage counseling would be an immediate need, IMHO, to see if the relationship can go back to where it was before that night, but at least there are now doubts in his mind about their marriage. I also think that the level of trust between them took a hit because she thought indulging in a 'zippless fuck' was OK.

He obviously wasn't as much on board with that idea, even though he also indulged.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous