Aftermath of an MM Experience Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collapsing on top of Tina, her hair strewn about my wet face I begin to quietly cry. I am a monster. I didn't deserve this, is my only thought. Then I realize, this was my doing. Dave did not force me to rape my good friend's ass. I could have said no, during the blowjob. I was awake, I was conscious and aware. She did not deserve this. Collecting myself I now slowly and carefully crawl off of her corpse trying not to disturb her slumber. Now that I have taken what was not mine to have, I start to care about her? I grab the lube and return to the desk. Tapping the straw onto the mirror and scraping the residue into a pile, the blade slows when it hits the lubed up remaining coke pile. I grab a second blade from the drawer and clean the first blade off onto the pile. Tapping everything one final time before returning it to their respective places. I grab the straw and lean forward to snort the small line up and lick the mirror clean. When I do the shitty condom slides off of me and lands on my foot. I grab the condom and the lube and head to the bathroom. The condom hits the toilet water as I flush and the lube goes back to the drawer. I take a hurried shower and dry with no time for reflection or relaxation. As I return to the bed with the towel I can't help but notice the smell of ass in the air. I wipe up the tainted lube from her cheeks and hole as best I can. Returning the towel to the hamper I grab a good wad of toilet paper and return to her still wet hole. When the paper comes up tan I fold it over and clean again. It takes several trips until she comes up clean, then I flush the evidence.

Sitting down at the desk, I light up a cigarette and pack a bowl. I look around the room for evidence of my actions. Finding none, I breathe a sigh of relief, light up the bowl and relax with my cig. The alarm goes off in just three and a half hours, but it is Friday. Thursday night is Dollar Night at the popular local watering holes and everyone will be too hungover to notice my condition. I put out my cig, take another hit and climb into bed next to Tina. The wet sheets make it difficult to slide in next to her but I do. I slide my arm under her neck and she rolls over pushing that soft ass into my semi-hard worn out cock. With a sense of panic, I softly call her name and she says its about time you fucked me the way I like it! Gently wrapping my other arm around I pull her in and kiss her shoulder. I don't know how long I held her feeling like a monster before I passed out, but it felt like an eternity.

12