Casual Kink - Jennifer Ch. 01

Story Info
Business woman has a secret.
817 words
3.81
20.1k
9

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Jennifer and this is a small glimpse into my life after I accepted the fact that I cannot lead a life without kink. I grew up in a strictly catholic household. That should explain it. I went to college and I got my master's degree in business communication.

I'm a big tall girl 5'9" and I often come across as intimidating even though I'm just the opposite.

-------

"You almost blacked out there!"

"I sure did. I was drifting away into space."

"You like that don't you bitch!"

I don't answer. Instead I kiss his head once more.

"Ooh look at that. I love it when you cry." He likes to say that.

"I wasn't crying. Just gagging. You held me down there for 20 minutes. My nose blocked by your pubes."

"You love my pubes bitch! I know it."

It was true. I had my cheek placed on them right then with his thick but spent member resting on my lips as we watched the footage on the laptop of us making sweet oral love.

I loved his hair and it's musky smell the wild odour. I can smell it all over the bedroom every time I come here. It's all I want to smell.

"It wasn't twenty minutes. More like three. The whole video is 7 minutes and it includes the money shot."

The cum! It's still not dry. Not completely anyway. The shot that flew in my dirty blonde hair has dried up though. I hope he helps me wash it like last time. A bath sounds nice right now but I know he's not done yet. Is it coming back to life already?

"How much did you make from the last one you sold online daddy?" I love to call him that. He doesn't like it as much as the other terms like Sir or Master.

"You don't wanna know Mrs Larson. Pervs pay top dollar for a rough anal. Even more when it's got some nasty ass to mouth action."

The scene flashed before me. It was one of the nastiest videos we have done together. Somehow it was much nastier than all the piss ones we'd done combined.

"It still hurts daddy. I hope you plan to stay away from it tonight." I say half pleading.

"You know most of the guys want to hear you crying from pain so I can't promise you that doll..." Fuck!

"...but for tonight I have more requests for some other type of action."

"Really? What's that?" I almost knew what it was but I wanted to hear him say it. To order me. I had read all the comments on our last vid. Most of them were from the regular fans. I moved down from the pubes to reach under his cock with my lips licking as I went down to the perineum and continued further after a few long licks. Daddy lifted his legs spreading them wide at the same time.

"Smart bitch! Now get in there and clean me up good. That's your treat for the night before I toss your ass out." He says as he lights a smoke. He's in the mood to relax tonight so I do all the work then. Fine by me. The dirty talk is enough to send me over the top as I shudder and almost lose control while my tongue finds my treat.

"Will I see you in the office tomorrow?" I ask as I check my makeup in the mirror by the door one last time while taking a long drag from the menthols. He leers at me taking the cigarette from my mouth and planting a wet kiss. Not much of a kiss really more of a spit deposit that I swallow.

"Maybe bitch. Maybe in the afternoon. Come look for me in my office around 3pm and maybe I'll let you kiss my shoes."

"Great! Sounds like a date." I walk away from his door and descend the steps all the way down, on the left passing the stinky hallway which I believe doubles as a urinal after dark; exit from the rear of the building into an even dirtier alley; three blocks away from where I've parked my Audi.

As I walk, I have mixed thoughts. I try to forget about the cum squishing around in my panties and try to focus on dinner. It's pool night so I need to head to Crazy 8's and sit on a stool to cheer my darling husband. I'm thinking an ice cold Guinness and dip. Should I skip it as I need to prep for the big presentation tomorrow morning. So much to do. I wonder if the board members will pause for lunch. I can make them. Perhaps it's best if I don't. After all I do have to be on time for the 3pm date in the Janitor's closet.