Aftermath... Yet Again! Ch. 03 - Triple Treat

Story Info
OL fails to keep her modesty; gets into more sexual mishaps.
10.5k words
4.33
7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantan
vantan
47 Followers

"C'mon bitch! You can do this!" whispered Vanessa.

"You're almost there! Arrgghh...!!"

*Pant* *Pant*

She was gasping for breath as she pushed through the lactic acid built-up in her thighs to fight off exhaustion to finish the last six repetitions of her HIIT workout for the day; thrusters and burpees-over-barbell. She had three more reps of each exercise to go before completing.

As she jumped over the barbell for the final rep, Vanessa slumped to the ground in total exhaustion, panting heavily. She was sucking in the oxygen, as much as her lungs could draw.

It was one of those workouts she dreaded since she signed up for the gym about 6 months ago. Yet she loved the accomplishment and satisfaction of these intensive workouts. She did not care if she looked unfeminine with her legs splayed wide open on either side. Chalk prints dusted all over her black capri workout tights; the meshing along the sides gave a slight peek of her skin beneath while the matted shine along the outline extenuated her toned legs. She did not even realize the camel-toe formed at her crotch area that was visible to her workout peers.

Subconsciously, Vanessa had an inkling the guys in the gym were excited whenever some of the women showed up (herself included) because they got to see them in "action" in some of the uncharacteristic positions and movements; whether the women wore tights or booty shorts.

"Nice job, Vanessa!"

"Awesome!"

"Well done, Van!"

The rest of the participants came over and gave Vanessa high-fives and fist bumps while she laid on her back; her legs trembling and burning with fatigue. She was too tired to move.

She appreciated the comradery of her fellow gym participants but preferred their eye contacts instead of their not-so subtle ogling of her plump camel-toe.

It was another ten minutes before Vanessa regained her equanimity and sat up. Her heavy panting has now transitioned to a slower, controlled breathing. She struggled to stand on her fatigued legs, wobbling her way to the ladies' changing room to shower and get dressed for work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of Jimmy Choo's black pointed-toe high heels clicked loudly on the hard floor as Vanessa hurried to board the train. Despite the tiring workout in the morning, she was still quick on her feet and managed to hop on just as the doors were closing.

Vanessa was huffing a little as she looked around to find a place to stand. Her eyes searched the carriage for a space as she pulled back a strand of her raven black hair; trimmed shorter to shoulder-length bob style. The change of hairstyle was not all that surprising, as women associated it with a fresh start or new beginning; and it was just that for Vanessa as well.

Since the carpool incident one and a half years ago, she had not uttered a word of her momentary "disappearance" to anyone. Her family members and fellow colleagues were worried sick when she did not turn up for work that fateful day and calls to her mobile went unanswered.

Twenty-four hours later, she showed up at the doorstep of her parent's apartment, looking disoriented and lost. No explanation. Thereafter, Vanessa quitted her job without serving notice, and spent much time with her family.

She had only moved back to her own apartment six months earlier, ready to commence another chapter of her life with a new found job and gym membership sign-up.

Vanessa relaxed a little knowing she would get to work on time. One of the gym members, Sam had delayed her a bit when she was taking her leave. At times, she wondered if Sam was watching her discreetly while she did her workouts since he would always position himself somewhere behind her during class.

Vanessa found a spot to stand; between two tall men. She reached up and grabbed the hand support above with her right hand for stability as the train lurched a little and sped through the tunnels.

Despite the lift from her heels, both men towered over her 5'2" petite frame. Vanessa clutched her bag with her free hand and kept her eyes on her pointed heels. She loved the way her Jimmy Choo's covered her nylon clad feet.

She inspected her outfit to make sure she was still impeccably neat and tidy; a one-piece V-neck maroon-red bodycon dress with ¾ long sleeves, and a tulip hem that barely covered her femininity. Her legs glazed in the sheer Wolfords pantyhose that gave her fair-skin sufficient tanning color and a lustre that glistened under the lights of the carriage. There was an upcoming company dinner event later in the evening and Vanessa figured there would be insufficient time to return home to change.

Any commuters with a keen eye were to scrutinize Vanessa's slender gams, they would notice the subtle darker welt area of the reinforced nylon exposed; unaware to her. Yet to the casual eyes of the majority of male observers, she was doing so on purpose. Her dressing seemed to signal an open invitation to potential predators.

Even in the throng of black, white and grey color hues among the commuters (mostly working professionals), Vanessa's maroon-red bodycon dress stood out and screamed for attention in the carriage.

There were passengers trying to steal glances at her every now and then, whenever their views were not obscured by the crowd around. In fact, these voyeurs were focused on catching glimpses of the dark welt reinforcement parted by the tulip hem that was enticingly hard to ignore.

The train made another stop and more commuters rushed in. Incoming passengers frantically groped and grabbed whatever supports their hands could reach as the train commenced to move again. The personal space on the train was next to zero and Vanessa could barely breath without her 33B breasts touching the back of the man in front of her.

She tried to step back but in doing so, almost trod on the man who was right behind her. She jumped, trying to avoid contact and accidentally pressed herself against the man in front. She pulled back quickly, however her tight round ass was pushed onto the crotch of the man behind her.

"Sorry..." she whispered in embarrassment and blushed.

The train stopped again and even more people pushed and shoved their way in. Vanessa was jostled several times. When every commuter had squeezed themselves inside the packed carriage, she found herself face to face with the man in front she had bumped into earlier.

Vanessa could not figure out when he had turned. She looked up at him; he was wearing a face mask and was looking down... but it was not at her face. She could tell from his gaze that his mind was undressing her. She looked away trying to ignore him.

Suddenly from behind her, she felt a hand close over her left buttock; checking and squeezing it, before pulling away. She looked over her shoulder at the man behind. He too, had a face mask on but was looking away.

She knew it must have been him!

"Probably just an accident."

"Twenty minutes and it's my stop." Vanessa mumbled to herself.

But the hand returned and this time, both hands were cupping her buttocks for a little bit longer.

A mixed of emotions overcame her. Angry that this person was doing that to her and surprised that her nipples had stiffened at his touch. Before she could come to terms with her feelings, Vanessa felt another pair of hands squeezed her upper thighs.

In a similar modus operandi like the man from behind, his hands quickly pulled away but momentarily. Then the same pair of hands returned and started feeling up her nylon-sheathed legs, his hand sliding up from just above her knees and slowly gliding up effortlessly against the rasping murmurs of her silky-smooth gossamer hosiery.

Vanessa trotted her legs gently on the spot where she was standing, her discomfort and unrest grew with every caress this man was doing to her. She was worried this loathsome oaf was going to cause rips and runs on her new pair of Wolford pantyhose by the way his hands were roaming wildly all over.

Her immediate thought was turned to her handbag; inside a new pair of pantyhose, in case she caught a snag. She was glad she always carried a second pair as spare in anticipation of unforeseen circumstances, like her current predicament.

As Vanessa was figuring how to get this man off, her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden protuberance pressing the back of her dress.

Suddenly she heard a whisper in her left ear.

"We've been watching you for some time now."

The message sent shivers and chills down her spine. She was petrified by the seemingly helplessness of the situation, jolting memories of her last encounter.

"Surely someone sees this!" Vanessa thought vulnerably but she could not find her voice to denounce the transgression her assailants were committing against her.

Not then.

Not now.

Not ever... probably.

She had resigned herself to be a silent victim.

The man behind leaned closer to Vanessa with his bulging stiffness, pressing harder between her buttocks through her bodycon dress.

Meanwhile, his hands continued to feel their way up and down, exploring her silken legs from behind. She could feel the plumpness of her engorged crotch insignificantly stretching the diaphanous nylon material while her vagina was getting wet from the attention.

One hand was slowly moving up under her dress, feeling the curve of her silky buttocks. Getting no negative reaction, the man behind pressed his rock-hard bulge further into her while his roving hand began exploring more boldly; across to her other butt cheek and then a long lingering stroke back to the crack of her buttocks.

Vanessa purred inaudibly between her lips, trying to suppress her involuntary arousal from her assailant behind.

The train carriage suddenly rocked a little, causing his finger tips to graze her nylon gusset. There were no shouts or no screams, just standing there pressed against her perpetrator, while clinging tightly to the hand support above.

Emboldened by the situation and interpreted as passive approval, his fingertips gently caress the plumpness through the gossamer nylon between her legs. The only seemingly response from Vanessa was the shifting of her feet a little; as though she was sending a tacit invitation to the intruding fingers.

Holding Vanessa against the man in front, the man behind stepped back and with his free hand, lowered his trouser zip to ease out his stiff cock. Gripping his thick masculinity in hand and blatantly giving it a few strokes, he moved closer again.

This time there was no doubt at all about the big bulge pressing against her. Vanessa could feel his breath on her ear even as she nervously struggled to stop his exploring hand from thrusting between her silken thighs.

"No... no..., please!", Vanessa gasped.

Yet, her attacker's fingers burrowed their way forcefully between her upper thighs. She was growing more anxious and nervous now.

Somehow, the man behind sensed her reluctant submission as he whispered huskily into her ear, "If you don't want it touched, you shouldn't walk around with your dress almost revealing your cunt, slut!"

As soon as he finished, his knees came between her legs, spreading them wider, breaching an access to her most intimacy at the top of her thighs. Vanessa gasped again; this time worryingly as to what her attacker might do next.

With deft fingers searching out and closing in on her puffed-up pussy, she cringed as her attacker hissed sinisterly, "Not only do you walk around with your cunt barely covered, but you are already wet!"

Vanessa felt ashamed of her moistening wetness, with her assailant feeling up the groveling mucous soddening her 20-denier diaphanous nylon gusset.

For a brief moment though, the hand and fingers withdrew.

With his cock released, the assailant shuffled forward to position himself directly behind her. His hips dipped momentarily, and shoved his erection forward between the breached gap at the top of her Wolford-clad thighs. He brought his glistening purple bulbous head up to nestle against Vanessa's plump labia where he began thrusting himself against her nylon encasement.

Vanessa's assailant pumped his throbbing appendage back and forth, aided by his oozing precum until the betrayal of her body posture of nearing an orgasm. She was seconds away from an explosive climax when her attacker stopped abruptly.

"Not so fast, slut!"

He pulled himself away from Vanessa, leaving her squirming and writhing in position; barely able to stand as she leaned against the man in front for support.

The back of her dress hemline was bunched up slightly, and she could literally feel her nylon crotch was a saturated wetness of pent-up desire.

Her attacker tormented Vanessa like that for a while. He brought her to the brink of orgasm before letting her pent-up subside. Back and forth he went. She could not protest as this was not supposed to even happen in the first place!

Vanessa knew from her own personal masturbation experience that this would only make her even more aroused and turned on.

Once more her attacker brought her close and then stopped. However, the saturated wetness of her nylon crotch pressing against the top of his shaft was unbearably arousing. He continued moving his hips subtly, fucking the tantalizing sodden gap between her thighs.

As the top of his thick hard shaft sheared against her plumpness through the gossamer nylon gusset, the more sexually provoked he got. It took a few more strokes before he climaxed.

The attacker could feel his spunk rising rapidly. He glanced around at his fellow passengers but they were looking in different directions; or at least pretended to.

As the train began braking and slowing down for another stop, her attacker made haste with his thrusting between her pantyhosed thighs; bringing himself to the point of no return.

Vanessa's perky buttocks cushioning the impact of their bodies slamming against each other further heightened her assailant's arousal as he reached his ejaculation breaking point. Unable to resist the shudder that coursed through his body, he erupted and spewed his hot spunk between her clamped thighs.

With his ejaculations shortening to quick successive spurts, he pressed harder the outsides of her thighs, further tightening the grip of her nylon thighs against his pulsating erection. This action forced Vanessa to stand awkwardly with one leg over the other, tottering in her Jimmy Choo's.

The train came to a halt as commuters started moving, allowing her attacker sufficient space to wipe his dripping cock on her silken-sheathed buttocks and swiftly zipping himself up before adjusting down the hem of her dress; inadvertently wiping his ivory-colored gunge into the intricately-woven nylon mesh.

"My turn now, slut!"

The man in front spoke in a muffled tone through his face mask as he stared intently at Vanessa. She could barely hear him while struggling to regain composure from her repressed orgasm.

With the train chugging to gain momentum and moved on, her second perpetrator wasted no time pressing Vanessa against her spent assailant behind her.

Pinned and unable to move, she could feel the unmistakable sensation of yet another thick and stiff cock pushing between her spunked nylon legs; this time from the front. The bulbous head was pervading into her pantyhose and attempting to part her thighs that had clamped tightly. He began thrusting against her locked pantyhosed legs with his whole being, having just one thought in mind, and that was to cum.

As Vanessa's frontal assailant impaled his cock into her groveling nylon gusset, the searing action of his pink bulbous glans caused an indescribable sensation to the engorgement of her crotch.

She felt her perpetrator's hands moved around to her backside. They went under the hem of her bodycon dress and gripped her silken buttocks tightly. With each cusp of her round butts resting on the palm of his hands, he kneaded them forcefully, spreading them in opposite directions before releasing his tight grip, bringing them back together again.

As her assailant continued doing this, Vanessa could feel her T-back caving into the crevice between her buns, causing the plumpness of her crotch to press even more tightly against her. He was beginning to lose control and panted wildly in Vanesa's ear as he pulled her closer to him, almost squeezing the breath out of her. She sensed he was close to an ejaculation.

The 20-denier Wolford pantyhose barely held together the interwoven strands of the diaphanous nylon yarn against her perpetrator's animalistic desire. His lusts were overwhelmingly strong. He had locked-in on using Vanessa as a cum repository for his built-up spunk after observing her for the longest time.

Now that his opportunity was here, he was not going to waste a single drop of his loaded sperm; like he did on countless days prior to this chance encounter where he would lock himself inside one of the office gent's toilet cubicle to masturbate and wank off his insatiable lust for Vanessa while fantasizing his erected cock wedged tightly between her gleaming nylon-sheathed legs. While wanking himself to cum, he would imagine the sensation of his thick hard shaft fucking that tight gap. At other times, he would sheath his own throbbing erection with a pantyhose ankle sock and masturbate till he cummed inside them.

"Nothing's going to stop me from cumming, slut!"

"I'm going to soak you till your shameless cunt is fucking oozing cum!"

Vanessa was powerless as her second assailant's thrusts increased and pounded vigorously before one final forceful lunge, groaning audibly in her ear.

"Take this, slut!"

Immediately, his hot spunk squirted out rapidly like a semi-auto revolver, as successive loads of copious jizz pervaded into any nooks and crannies that his pulsating hot-rod was jabbing and stabbing into.

Vanessa did her best to suppress her gasps of pleasure as she neared her own orgasm but the throbbing erection pulled out brusquely after it was done, denying her of a decadent relief.

Her own climatic orgasm came to another repression and standstill...

Yet again.

She felt a balminess gradually saturating the whole gusset area of her pantystocking. The warm ejaculation was permeating through the fine delicate nylon mesh, even as her own aroused feminine scent filled the air.

"Mm... you smell like a whore!"

The moment was rather transitory as her second assailant stood back, wiped his softening and dripping cock on her bodycon dress while Vanessa remained frozen in place.

When he was finally done with her, Vanessa cautiously straightened up her clothing and smoothened any creases and wrinkles. She did her best to clean up discreetly, pressing her nylon-clad thighs together, haphazardly rubbing and swiping the dribbling trails of gunk between them, but noting with dismay that it merely smeared the slimy mess into random patches of darker blotches.

The train slowed to a stop at Vanessa's alighting station. She barely gathered her composure and prepared to alight. The station was a busy interchange for many white-collars as commuters disembarked; the wave of moving crush of bodies pushed her out of the train.

Vanessa scanned around in the midst of the crowd, both her assailants had already disappeared, the left-behind of their frothy gunge serving a constant reminder of the unfortunate morning (or not). The runnier jizz was starting to trickle down the insides of her nylon-sheathed thighs as she made her way to the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa was greeted at the office entrance by Richard, who seemed to be waiting expectantly for her arrival. He worked in the same department as her, but her senior. He could not resist watching Vanessa's every movement; from the first time she stepped in for her interview till now.

vantan
vantan
47 Followers