Aftermath... Yet Again! Ch. 03 - Triple Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite Vanessa's drunken predicament, her own orgasm was building rapidly into a crescendo. Her sighs and moans of drunken pleasure were muffled by Richard's hard erection fucking her mouth and Laurent's throbbing phallus filling her aching pussy.

Vanessa's respite came when Richard's lust-filled spunk erupted into her throat while Laurent filled her eager cunt with his warm gunk. The two of them climaxed almost in unison and froze momentarily in their respective positions until their convulsions subsided.

When Laurent and Richard had finished with Vanessa, the driver was already erected again. Just as Richard pulled out of her mouth, he quickly took over.

"Whoa! Slow down, cowboy!"

Vanessa surrendered submissively to the driver as he gripped her head and began fucking her cum-coated mouth orifice decadently.

Meanwhile, Laurent was basking in the warmness of Vanessa's cum-filled pussy. His semi-hard erection still twitching occasionally while he watched the driver skull-fucked Vanessa.

That evening, the driver climaxed for a second time and she was compelled to swallow all of his slimy load in her sandwiched position. It was only at this point that Laurent decided to pull himself out from Vanessa, leaving a void with copious cum trickling down the insides of her thighs.

The trio rested up a bit before Richard and Laurent carried Vanessa into the back of the cab. With the dim light in the back seat, they fumbled to roll up her silken sheer pantyhose until her crotch was once again encased in the gossamer material; her sodden plump labia snuggly pressing against the nylon gusset.

Hopping into the cab, Laurent and Richard sat on either side and began playing with Vanessa's nylon pussy that was still oozing out milky spunk.

At one point, both of their hands slipped inside her Wolfords to spread the folds of her labia wider until her glistening clitoris and pink inner lips were exposed through the nylon encasement.

The gradual hardness began growing in their pants. Laurent and Richard's fingers were using the oozing spunk to ensure Vanessa's plump outer labia was well-lubed. Keeping it moist and ready for more action which the trio were already entertaining lustful thoughts even though none uttered a word.

From the rearview mirror, the driver could see Vanessa's squelched pussy clearly, thanks to the deft hands of his backseat passengers.

And as their hands kept playing with her pussy lips through the pantyhose; Vanessa tossed and turned her silken sheer legs, at times recoiling them as an instinctive reaction to escape from her assailants' touches. This merely heightened her assailants' excitement; especially how alluring she looked in such a drunken stupor.

The alcohol was still weighing heavily and whatever strength in her was all but completely intoxicated and subdued. There was a raging urge within Richard wanting to plunge his growing hard-on into Vanessa's sopping pussy and fill it with his own decadence, especially after seeing the driver and Laurent had their share.

Thanks to her assailants' continuous toying, the mixed copious spunk was oozing out from her pussy. A slow steady rivulet was trickling down the crevice between her butt cheeks, wetting the back of her pantyhose.

Laurent scooped some of the frothy ooze on his fingertip and smeared them across Vanessa's slightly parted scarlet lips. The musty taste of the mixed spunk stung her taste buds.

Using his index and middle finger, Laurent dipped more of the copious gunge and shoved them inside her mouth. His cum-coated fingers were buttering up her tongue and cavity while Vanessa winced at the oral intrusion.

Meanwhile, the driver was trying to concentrate on his driving, but his attention kept shifting to the rearview mirror, causing the cab to sway a little every now and then.

The growing uneasiness of the driver's driving distracted Laurent, and shifted his focus on him instead.

"Hey buddy! I know it's distracting back here but can you keep your eyes on the road? Geez!!"

"Where are we heading, man? It's hard to drive like this", replied the driver.

"Let's bring her back to her apartment; we can all get comfy and uninterrupted. I'll guide you."

This was sweet music to Richard's ears as he wasted no time grabbing Vanessa's hips and lifted her up swiftly while he shifted himself underneath before sitting Vanessa down on his lap. Spreading her legs apart with his hands, Richard followed suit before jamming his knees on her inner thighs. Then, he pinned his lower legs over hers.

Unzipping his pants to release his throbbing erection out, Richard then grabbed the back of her pantyhose waistband and yanked it down. He adjusted his seating position to nestle his erected penis just below the cusp of her butt cheeks.

After some shifting, Richard eased his well-lubed pulsating cock between the tops of her thighs and began humping up and down. With each forward thrusting action his pink bulbous glans would punch out, protruding from the taut 20-denier gossamer nylon material, stretching the delicately-woven nylon fibers but scarcely soothing that seething urge built-up at his crotch.

Laurent, turning to Richard, reminded him, "Hey! Don't ruin her one and only pair of pantyhose or we'll all be in deep shit!".

He continued doing this throughout the journey, allowing himself intermittent breaks to keep himself from reaching another climax prematurely before they reached their destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cab pulled into an available lot of a multi-storey car park, the three of them aided each other to bring Vanessa back into her apartment as carefully as they would discreetly without making too much noise.

Unknown to them, a silhouette stood at the exit staircase, the same level opposite the block which Vanessa resided. Perhaps, those colleagues of hers wanted a piece of the action too. Especially after what they had outright witnessed at the company dinner event. That probably explained the stake-out outside her residence.

The fluorescent light by the entrance of the door casted a white beam inside as the three of them brought Vanessa inside her apartment.

The shadowy figure shifted slightly, alerted of Vanessa's return.

The room was then warmly illuminated from a table lamp; sufficient for the shadowy figure to see Vanessa slumped on the armchair beside.

Wasting no time, Richard positioned Vanessa's limp body in different postures and taking pictures, exposing her plump cunt lips through the glossy diaphanous encasement.

The shadowy figure stood almost motionless, gazing voyeuristically at the promiscuous action that was unravelling. Even at a distance, the mysterious silhouette could see clearly how Richard was playing with Vanessa's flushed and sopping pussy.

It did not take long before the unmistakable feeling grew inside his pants, the increasing urge to let his hardening phallus out for a breather became more compelling. Perhaps a few strokes to the pulsating hard-on would pacify its rage momentarily.

As the shadow continued watching the "live" action past the glass window, Richard was already in the midst of fucking Vanessa in doggie style on the couch. Her Wolford pantyhose was rolled down mid-thigh while his hands grabbed the spike of her high heels on each side, riding her hard.

The mysterious figure's arousal turned up a few notches. His eyes traced every movement of Richard's hands on Vanessa's pantyhosed legs. He had his pants unzipped already; his right hand disappeared inside but the up-and-down action was unmistakable. He was stroking the length of that veiny monster. A satiable feeling of relief surged through his body, particularly between his legs. The gratification of stroking his throbbing cock fueled him to press on as more precum oozed out profusely from the slit of his pink bulbous glans; lubricating his shaft.

Through the window, the shadow could barely make out grunting sounds of a climax building even as he felt his own throbbing erection scaling towards its own peak.

He drew in a deep breath and contemplated.

His hand was still working on his slick shaft, momentum building as his heart pounded faster and faster.

At this instance, the loud groans through the window distracted his own thoughts. His eyes darted back to Richard, watching him plunged his raging cock deep inside Vanessa and burying his pulsating phallus into the depths of her plump sopping pussy. He retracted slightly before ramming forward again, piledriving his erection deeply into her.

He froze in that position for a few seconds, impregnating Vanessa with his sputtering warm cum before easing up and retracting himself gingerly.

As he plugged himself out from her gaping wet pussy, he deftly pulled up the rolled-down Wolford pantyhose from mid-thigh to her waist in one swift action.

Vanessa laid there, face down on her stomach, his fingers worked her flushed labia through the flimsy nylon with one hand, while Laurent moved in closer, holding his mobile close to her crotch, filming Richard's creampie conquest.

Richard tugged hard on the pantyhose elastic waistband, ensuring the gossamer material in the crotch area was snugly pressing against her sodden labia. He was curious to see a close-up of his creampie conquest through the fine flimsy hosiery.

As he took the time to admire Vanessa's plump outer labia squished, Richard could not resist the urge to bring his index and middle fingers to press against her nylon encased pussy and rubbing about. He attempted to pry her outer labia open through the pantyhose constraint while simultaneously slipping his middle finger deeper inside her pussy without tearing the diaphanous nylon.

With his finger burrowed about an inch inward, Richard felt a familiar gooey texture on his fingertip. Keeping her outer labia spread open with his two fingers, he watched in astonishment as copious gunk started discharging out of her pussy lips, saturating the diaphanous nylon gusset.

"This is how you do it."

Laurent reached out with his hand and motioned his fingers left and right in quick motions, smearing the warm cum all around her trimmed pinkish mound, demonstrating his earlier post-creampie action.

Vanessa was a little stirred by Laurent's action, moaning a little but the alcoholic intoxication heavily sedated her still.

However, the sensual moans more than stirred both Laurent and Richard's loins and awaken their slumbering one-eyed monsters that they had tucked away.

Vanessa's hand had inadvertently slipped inside her pantyhose, playing with the mixed spunk the trio of them had impregnated her.

The shadowy figure watched with bated breath what Richard and Laurent were doing with her. His masturbatory action intensified. His raging hard-on twitching and throbbing vigorously. His heart palpitating like it would burst soon.

Seconds later, the silhouette staggered. His body convulsed like he was struck with a taser. His hand reached out to the wall beside to steady himself from falling.

For a couple of minutes, he was leaned over before standing tall again.

Returning to his voyeurism, he gawked at Vanessa's limp body slumped over the couch; his eyes also noticed Richard and Laurent were talking to a third person; the cab driver.

"It looks as though the slut wants more."

Richard smirked as he replied, "come on, let's 'spit roast her'. One of you can plunge your big dick into her plump cunt, while the other takes it up in her ass, and I'll fuck her mouth!"

Nothing more was said as Richard picked Vanessa up and lay her over the back of the sofa with her back side uppermost. The cab driver quickly moved around to her head hanging over the back. He unzipped his dick which was already rock-hard again and forced it into her mouth.

At the other end, Laurent carefully rolled down her Wolford pantyhose to reveal her stark-naked butts. Kneeling on the sofa behind her, he used his knees to push her knees apart and lifted her by the hips until he could see her plump cunt well-lubricated with oozing hues of ivory, milky and clear cum.

Still holding Vanessa, Laurent maneuvered his hips until the large purple head of his rock-hard cock was nestled between her generous cunt lips. With one long thrust, he rammed his cock up to the hilt inside her.

With the driver now fucking her mouth and Laurent pounding into her from behind, it was difficult to ascertain Vanessa's reactions other than her muffled grunts and gasps for breath as they gangbanged her from each end.

Watching Vanessa being fucked like that, Richard could not resist his own rousing sexual urge and advanced towards the ongoing action. He spat some spit onto Vanessa's rosy anus as he prepared himself, straddling over her fleshy butt cheeks bouncing back and forth.

Holding his throbbing erection between his middle and index fingers, and thumb, he guided his pink bulbous glans towards Vanessa's third orifice that was left idle and vacant.

Richard probed and rimmed her pink bud, seemingly taunting him like an open invitation, while he lubricated it with his spits and oozing precum.

The slightest raw touch of Vanessa's anus would have her squirming and wriggling already, but with Laurent and the driver's continual sexual onslaught and her intoxication, any signs were all but white-washed and severely suppressed.

Gradually, Richard inserted his pulsating cock into the tight hole. His bulbous glans piercing the constricted sphincter slowly as it was being engulfed and swallowed up. Next was his veiny shaft as Vanessa's butthole gulped its thick girth inch by inch until his entire length had plunged deep into her rectum.

The pain was excruciating but with the driver's erection stuffing Vanessa's mouth orifice, any squeals would have fallen on deaf ears.

The girth of the Richard's cock stretched her sphincter, evoking little rings of pleasure. Most of all, the double penetration from behind induced tingling sensations, arousing both men who had penetrated her.

The three blokes rode Vanessa with ferocity over the next few minutes; their gangbanging actions mostly in unison and synchronized though at times, awkwardly from their individualistic rhythms.

Laurent was soon thrusting urgently, with the last few desperate jolts as deeply as he could. With one final plunge forward, he froze himself as his hot spunk gushed deep within her vaginal passage, the tiny convulsions of his pelvic betraying his freeze-frame motion.

Then, Laurent retract himself half out of Vanessa with her cunt lips still embracing and sucking his tender and sensitive bulbous head.

A few of minutes later, the driver groaned.

He was skull-fucking Vanessa intensely before letting out a long-satisfied growl, releasing his frothy pent-up spunk and flooding the insides of her mouth.

When the cab driver was finally done with his jolts of another gratifying ejaculation, he pulled out from her mouth with slobbers of cum-saliva drooling out while Laurent followed suit at the other end.

The three men could hear Vanessa's soft moans while Richard continued pile-driving her tight anus with long slow strokes. With Vanessa all to himself, he grabbed a fistful of her tresses as he rode himself in and out of anal cavity.

Vanessa's pantyhose waistband pressing and tightening against the base of Richard's fully-erected cock with every powerful thrust further fueled his lustful desire.

His thick and lengthy appendage burrowing deep inside her anus, its path aided by the slippery viscous precum oozing from the slit as he slammed his crotch against Vanessa's fleshy butt cheeks.

Their heated bodies entwined together as one.

Thrusts after thrusts; inducing sweat-slapping sounds.

Each one harder than the previous; with one hand holding the spike of her high heel, while the other hand tugging at her tresses.

Richard was relishing in his anal humping. The familiar erupting sensation building up swiftly. He rose up, face filled with lust. He howled like a wild animal while his whole body convulsed. He drove himself deep inside Vanessa and ejaculated.

His cock quivered as it throbbed and writhed inside rectum, filling her anal passage with his warm ejaculate before he stood over her comatose body and looked down on her.

Vanessa was splayed out on the back of the sofa, her beautiful face caked with cum-saliva drool, her dress hiked up shamelessly, her pantyhosed legs spread lewdly, sodden with slobbers upon slobbers of milky spunk running from her anus and vagina.

Without uttering a word, the trio knew there may not come an opportunity like this in a long time, especially with her inebriation waning off. They had decadent intentions of seizing every single moment. It did not take long before they were fully erected again, all stiffened and ready to go again.

This time, the cab driver decided to indulge in the sheerness of Vanessa's Wolford pantyhose, after watching Laurent ran his hands all over her slender legs while he hammered her from behind.

The cab driver positioned himself to lie on his back on the sofa before laying Vanessa on top. Flipping up the dress hemline to expose her pantyhosed butts to Laurent, he slipped his erected cock between the tops of her nyloned thighs and started thrusting to and fro; with the cum-soaked crotch lubricating his pistoning action.

Laurent and Richard, standing above the both of them, became very aroused watching the driver's throbbing hard dick fucking between Vanessa's pantyhosed thighs. They both grabbed their own pulsating shafts and started masturbating.

Vanessa involuntarily gyrated her hips and revel in the sensation of the driver's rock-hard cock thrusting between the tops of her clamped thighs; she becoming aroused herself.

Vanessa could feel the pronounced ridge around the head of the driver's cock plowing back and forth along the mucous soaked nylon furrow, formed by her oozing and parted outer labia.

Laurent and Richard then grabbed each of her hands and guided it to his own pulsing hardness.

With her own orgasm overcoming her alcoholic stupor, she started to moan with pleasure. Her hips thrusted against the driver, like she was eager to feel every detail of his erect cock plowing between her nylon trapped excited cunt lips.

She could hear the driver breathing heavily and sensed Laurent and Richard thrusting hastily into her gripping fingers as well.

Vanessa finally reached a loud and moaning climax. The driver's cock pulsated powerfully between her thighs and erupted warm spunk, splattering all over her nylon covered backside while Laurent and Richard both fucked their throbbing appendages into her tight fists and cumming into her palms.

All three of them were already quite exhausted; from the numerous times they had cummed and impregnated Vanessa's three available orifices.

Laurent and Richard were panting heavily, catching their breaths. Vanessa was still slumped on top of the driver's sweaty body; his erected hardness still wedged between her clamped nyloned thighs. His softening cock spewing out the last few squirts of almost clear cum.

They could hardly move a muscle while recovering from one of their best conquest by far. Richard could not recall when was the last time he has had such gratifying and fulfilling fucks; not to mention the number of ejaculations he had this very evening. Perhaps the dress and undignified image back at the company event spurred him to fuck and cum harder.

It was about ten minutes later that Richard finally mustered enough strength to pull himself away from Vanessa. The front of her dress was soaked with perspiration, the left side of her breast had come undone from its modest covering.

Seeing the tease made Richard horny again. His limp dick twitched from the sight yet a feeling of soreness swept over his hardening shaft.