Aftermath... Yet Again! Ch. 03 - Triple Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're late!" exclaimed Richard.

Vanessa continued walking towards her work station, taking longer strides as Richard kept pace alongside.

"Morris was asking for you a couple of minutes ago, but I told him you were in the ladies."

"See him immediately after putting your bag down".

"In case you're not aware, he's watching you."

Vanessa froze.

Normally, she would listen half-heartedly to Richard's ranting while doing her work. However, his last comment this morning stirred her senses. She had heard it before, somewhere.

"What did you say?", Vanessa asked again.

"I said he's watching you", Richard responded.

Vanessa recalled one of her assailants from behind whispered a similar chilling warning when she was groped in the train carriage earlier.

She wondered if Richard could have been him as she stood motionless, watching Richard walked away and faded into the office hallway.

Putting her bag down, Vanessa made her way to her boss's office.

Even when Morris was speaking to her, Vanessa was distractedly disturbed by the dampness between her legs.

"Did you hear what I was saying, Vanessa?", Morris interrupted her train of thoughts.

"Um... yes, sir. Absolutely. I'll get the issues sorted out today."

"Good!"

"If there's nothing else, I will take my leave now."

"That will be all for now, my dear."

Just as Vanessa turned around to exit his room, Morris quipped, "You smell a little different today. New perfume?"

Vanessa managed to crack a little smile on her face as she faced Morris while closing his door. She did not think she needed to answer his last question.

Phew! That was close! Vanessa thought to herself.

Making her way back to her workstation, she grabbed her handbag and headed to the ladies' washroom.

Once inside, she was struck by the relative peace and quiet. The only noise being the muted conversations of passing office personnel and the "click clack" of her crimson red Jimmy Choo's. She glanced around and realized that she was alone.

Locking herself in one of the cubicles, she lifted the hemline of her dress, rolled a handful of soft toilet tissues around her right hand and proceeded to dab dry the running semen from the inside of her nylon clad thighs and her crotch.

She hesitated and paused.

Vanessa was reminiscing the morning incident in the train carriage and was still feeling horny from the unexpected violation. Her hands subconsciously slipped down, greeted by the lathery texture of her sodden hosiery crotch. Her fingers instinctively began massaging her plumpness gently through the fine nylon mesh, sending jolts of sheer ecstasy throughout her whole body.

Cautiously, her fingers roamed towards the area where her assailants had ejaculated and felt the warmness and moistness still. Vanessa started to rub herself apprehensively against the warm spunk, carelessly smearing the dense copious load all over her plump nylon crotch as she masturbated herself to an orgasm.

She fantasized the girth of her assailants' throbbing erections pressing upwards and thrusting back and forth against her nylon-encased oozing cunt lips as they rapidly brought themselves to flood the insides of her aching pussy while she furiously worked herself to a shuddering climax.

She was vaguely aware of people coming and going outside the ladies' toilet but was focused on relieving her denied orgasm. With her assailants' cum still dripping down her pantyhose, Vanessa sat herself down on the toilet seat, spread her legs apart and continued masturbating.

Her fingers worked around her engorgement through the diaphanous nylon material. The warm lathery texture of her assailants' ejaculations fueled her lust and wantonness.

Her moans of hidden desire barely contained within the toilet cubicle walls even though the noise from outside was loud. She continued playing with her cum-sodden nylon crotch, lost in her own fantasy and cumming to an overdue shuddering orgasm.

Her body convulsed in quick successions, each time satisfying a little more of her hidden craving until she reluctantly stopped; it was enough for now or she would be exhausted and weary before her work day even started.

Composing herself, Vanessa took a time check on her watch and realized that she had spent almost thirty minutes in the cubicle. She was wary that her soiled hosiery would dry in time for the company dinner later that evening as she rummaged through her bag for her spare 20-denier sheer Wolfords.

"Shit!"

Getting flustered, Vanessa searched frantically for her spare pair of nylons, but without success. She looked up and pondered thoughtfully for about ten minutes. In the end, she conceded she had probably forgotten to transfer the spare pair of pantyhose when she switched her handbags for this evening's event.

Having no other option, she did her utmost to hastily clean up the runny cum that had plastered her nylon legs and crotch. By now, the slimy ejaculate had already saturated to a musky scent that invaded her senses.

Despite her misgivings about being at work wearing only a sodden 20-denier pantystocking covering her nether regions, she knew she was at the end of her rope.

Vanessa calmly made her way back to her workstation. Pulling out one of the drawers, she took out a bottle of Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette by Nordstrom and squirted a couple sprays around her crotch area beneath her desk. She hoped the dainty scent of crisp citrus notes of orange and grapefruit combined with white florals would mask away the musty scent.

Throughout the day, she would smell a whiff of the undeniable spunk emanating between her legs occasionally, whenever she crossed or spread them under her desk. She would minimize any immense movements whenever Richard or any of her colleagues came up to her. To the extent of squeezing her thighs tightly while seated in a cross-legged position, mindfully praying hard no one around her would suspect any foul odour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As evening drew closer, street lights lit the darkening pathways and roads. The number of colleagues and office personnel alike dwindled in numbers while the rowdiness at the company's Christmas venue grew louder every passing minute.

Richard, together with some other company staff sat opposite of Vanessa. Not far was Laurent, another colleague of hers. He had been watching Vanessa intently with those predator eyes, scrutinizing every single inch of her maroon-red bodycon dress, particularly the tulip-hem that showed a fair amount of her slender gams.

The soft warm lights of the venue seemed to caress and accentuate Vanessa's pantyhose-sheathed legs. Her unconscious body movements drew attention from those seated opposite as she failed to keep up with the others in the games segment.

She was getting more and more drunk with each forfeit she had to accept; each time downing a cup of Kamikaze - Vanessa's choice of drink for the night. Richard could feel his crotch growing with every single passing minute; his lustful gaze completely drowned in the sheer lustrous outline of those Wolford clad legs; oblivious to the boisterous surrounding.

His patience on his prey paid off when the scene in front of him caught him off-guard!

Vanessa was so wasted in her tipsiness that she lost her sense of femininity and modesty. While laughing and chuckling, she could not keep her legs together; spreading them in a state of stupor, flashing her sodden nylon crotch across the staff-filled room.

Time stood still for a long moment; at least for Richard.

Out of the corner of Richard's eye, he saw Laurent with his mobile in his hand. Was he reading some messages, or was he capturing the most jeweled and prized moment of his professional career?

Yet, Richard's eyes quickly darted back to the scene in front, not wanting to miss out even a micro-second of this.

His heartbeat pounding quickly, his crotch had filled the space of his business pants that it was getting more uncomfortable sitting on that couch. His hard-on twitched a few times, protesting to be released from captivity. He sensed the slit of his pink bulbous head was "bleeding" precum.

Richard had so much wanted to whip his throbbing cock out that very moment, walked over to the intoxicated Vanessa and stand between her spread pantyhose legs. Towering above her with his pulsating hard-on, Richard imagined jerking his thick pulsating erection and have all that precum drip onto that exposed tantalizingly nylon crotch.

Perhaps that was not enough.

Richard continued fantasizing about running that burning bulbous pink head and swiping it across that fine woven gossamer material, smearing his copious precum into the intricate nylon that he had saturated earlier. He wanted to use his throbbing erection and run his pink head over the nylon material, while imagining the sense of luxurious satisfaction electrifying his sensitive glans. And before anyone else grew suspicious, Richard would then stealthily tuck his hard-on back inside his pants and make his way back to his seat, taking the one next to Laurent.

Richard sat there watching Vanessa's ludicrous folly unfolded, gazing between her legs for some time now, admiring the way in which her generous plumpness being pressed up against the constraints of her panty and diaphanous nylon.

The image conjured up memories from an infamous scene of an erotic thriller movie, Basic Instinct where the lead female character uncrossed and crossed her pantyhosed legs deliberately to a panel of investigators, flashing a glimpse of her naked crotch.

His mind began hatching a brilliant idea to quench his growing insatiable lust. Buddying up with Laurent, Richard made certain that Vanessa repeatedly lost each game in order to down a forfeit drink each time.

Laurent whispered to Richard, "did I just imagine that? Or Vanessa just flashed herself?"

"Yes." Richard said, "I saw the same."

As Vanessa got more intoxicated, both men watched as she repeatedly fell back in her seat with her legs splayed uninhibitedly, flashing her exposed nylon crotch to her flabbergasted colleagues.

Richard got up and went over, pretending to be worried about Vanessa's dignity, he approached her and pulled her upright in her seat. While she was still murmuring and squirming, Richard lowered himself on the pretext of attempting to lift Vanessa, and press his crotch against hers.

"Vanessa, you are drunk and making a fool of yourself."

"Come on, Laurent and I will take you home."

Vanessa insisted on finishing her drink but both men had already lifted her out of the couch and headed towards the exit.

Slumped between the two colleagues; her arms slung across each of their shoulders for support while the three of them waited for the arrival of their cab. The dark, secluded surroundings made both men unable to resist their drunk colleague and they started groping Vanessa even as she continued mumbling. She kept making token protests as both men took advantage of her inebriated state.

Vanessa was unsure whose hands were where as she felt the hem of her dress being lifted at the rear. A hand thrusted between her nylon-sheathed legs and felt fingers probing dangerously near her delicately-veiled crotch. Instinctively, Vanessa squeezed her thighs together as she feebly crossed her left leg over her right, trapping the hand in-between them. But it seemed to only heighten the attempted probing further.

At the same time there was another hand thrusting down the front of her dress, crudely dipping into her brassiere and scooped a breast from the half cup onto his palm; kneading and massaging it like a dough.

She was unconsciously making subtle gyrations against the deft fingers attempting to dip into her most private intimacy. Her incessant mumbles soon turned into aroused moans as both men kept up their simultaneous assault.

The scene grew more intense. Laurent and Richard shifted themselves so that they were both facing their almost cataleptic female colleague, who was now sandwiched in-between and teetering on those four-inch high stilettoes.

Both men pressed their hips against Vanessa's own; humping up and down while their hands busied on other areas of her body. Vanessa's face was not spared either as Laurent pressed his lips against hers. His tongue was lapping around the pouted ridges of Vanessa's moist cherry-colored lips. Her face was abruptly turned to Richard's side and he wasted no time sucking on her lips. His tongue slithered out, trying to slipped its way inside but unsuccessfully as Vanessa pressed her lips tightly together.

Only momentarily though...

The fingers that were probing Vanessa's pantyhose crotch managed to slide its fingertips to touch a little of her plumpness. It made Vanessa moaned and gasped. Richard seized the opportunity to slip his tongue inside her mouth when she parted her lips slightly. He began tongue-fucking her as he suckled on her succulent tongue while humping his erected crotch against her left upper thigh.

While Richard worked his fingers to unzip his pants and take out his stiff erection, the transitory distraction was all Laurent needed to pull Vanessa's face away from Richard and back to him.

This time, he dipped his thirsty tongue inside her moistened mouth and sucked on hers, tasting her sweetness. He too, was getting sexually charged up and swiftly unzipped his pants to let out his own aroused hard-on.

Laurent and Richard were now rubbing and humping their exposed throbbing erections on either side of Vanessa's upper thighs. The silky-smooth nylon material caressing the underside of their veiny cocks excited both men further as they kept up with their rhythmic humping, and inched themselves closer towards her crotch.

The double humping was unconsciously sexually delightful, even as Vanessa repressed herself from any outward display. Yet, the feeling of two hard and stiff erections bumping onto her stirred pantystocking crotch was causing her to cave in to her suppressed decadent desires.

As the two male colleagues kept up their illicit activities, a pair of high beam fluorescent light flashed across the dark alley, signaling the arrival of their cab ride and cutting short their heightening arousals.

With hands still groping, Vanessa felt herself being bundled into the back of the cab with Laurent and Richard. She was deliberately forced to sit between them in the rear seat. Vanessa felt the hem of her dress pulled up and her thighs slowly spread open.

Richard told the cab driver, "Just drive".

The whole situation felt surreal through the fog of alcohol in Vanessa's head. There was a sense of familiarity regarding the cab driver as he faced them. She had seen him somewhere before despite the fuzziness clouding her thought process.

"You got it, buddy!"

He then turned around and drove off. No questions asked nor was it necessary at all after the quick analysis of the situation in the rear.

Vanessa was struggling halfheartedly as she tried to focus her eyes on the driver's rearview mirror, endeavoring to recall his face and a little worried that he was spending too much time looking at her than the road ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The effect of the alcohol was wearing heavily on Vanessa, despite drowsily aware of entering what resembled a secluded park. The driver pulled into a shadowy deserted parking lot and cut the engine.

The driver turned to face Vanessa, running his lust filled gaze over her bodycon dress; specifically, the parted tulip hemline and her indecorous seating posture with her legs involuntarily spread that exposed her pantyhose crotch.

Before he could gawk further, Laurent and Richard had opened both sides of the rear doors and got out of the car with Vanessa. The cab driver followed suit immediately.

Despite being dressed, her breasts caught the evening air as the cool surrounding brushed against them; tickling her nipples until they stood erected and hard within a few seconds, reminding her how vulnerable she was.

"Just treat her like a slut", Richard unabashedly called to the driver.

The driver looked around the deserted car park; satisfied nobody was around, unzipped himself and pulled out his fully erect dick.

With Laurent and Richard holding Vanessa with her back pressed up against the side of the car, the driver moved closer and yanked the front of her dress down, exposing her tits. He grabbed and mauled them roughly with each hand, causing her to squeal as he gripped her nipples and pulled them hard.

"Take her to the front of the car," said the driver.

Both men gripped her arms and dragged her to the front of the car.

"Bend her over the hood!"

They spun Vanessa around and pushed her upper body down until her exposed breasts were pressing against the warm metal of the car hood. Her erected nipples tingled from the heat as her body warmed to the toasty temperature. Her feet were then forcefully spread apart, and her captive posture now was an alluring invitation to her three assailants.

Wasting no time, the driver's hand swiftly slid between her thighs and pressed up against her nylon-encased plumpness. His fingers pushed and probed against the flimsy material as they felt her throbbing engorgement.

Vanessa winced as he leaned himself further against her from behind and whispered to her ear.

"Hello lassie! It's been a while. I'll never forget a pretty face even though you have changed your hairstyle."

She felt her pantyhose forcefully and hurriedly tugged down till it was at her mid-thighs. Mustering as much saliva as he could inside his mouth, the driver made a couple of spits between Vanessa's butt cheeks before easing his stiff cock towards the inviting gap between her thighs.

Vanessa felt the ridges of his bulbous head brushed between her pussy lips and slide up between her buttocks. She could feel the whole length of his dick between her cheeks as he thrusted to and fro, with the saliva spits providing additional lubrication.

After a short time, the driver pulled himself back a little, with his large bulbous head resting between her oozing labia. Despite the numbing effects of alcohol, Vanessa trembled with surprise from a hard slap on one of her buttocks before feeling a thick and long phallus thrusting all the way up into her vagina.

Laurent and Richard were holding Vanessa down with her tits pressed hard against the car hood as the driver started to fuck her mercilessly. He was humping in and out of her hastily and did not last very long. He soon reached his climax and the warm flood of his lusty ejaculate filling the insides of her vaginal passage.

Having satisfied his desire, he pulled his cock out and took a few steps back.

His cock was dripping with Vanessa's own wanton juices and his own spunk.

"Bring her over and lick me clean."

Laurent and Richard turned her around to face the driver and forced her onto her knees. Vanessa knew what was expected of her as the driver shuffled forward holding his semi-erect and dripping cock in front of her face. As he wiped the head against her mouth, she stuck her tongue out reluctantly to lick off his spunk and her own juices.

"She's all yours now!"

Richard pulled Vanessa to her feet and said, "lean forward."

As she lowered her head, Richard unzipped his dick, grabbed a fistful of her hair and pushed his cock between her lips.

At the same time, she felt Laurent's dick rimming around her pussy lips that was still dripping with the driver's spunk. He was probably using it as lubricant to get himself all ready to shove his rock-hard erection into Vanessa.

With the driver watching and shouting encouragement to his new found partners in crime, Vanessa was totally immobilized as Richard held her head tightly fucking her mouth while Laurent gripped her hips and fucked her from behind.