Aftermath... Yet Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa was ravaged by the unknown man for several minutes, and she could feel him building his tempo in anticipation of his second volcanic climax. Suddenly he pulled out of her, then flipped her over onto her face, her nylon ass sticking up to meet whatever assault he had planned next.

Stoking his cock furiously, Vanessa's attacker aimed at her silken buttocks and shot his load of hot sticky cum onto his target. Vanessa felt the cum smack against her ass, thighs and lower back as his spray rained down on her. And then in a sudden stillness it was over, the sound of his heavy breathing filling the now still room.

Vanessa turned her head and caught the look in his eye as he looked over his work, as if he was admiring the modern art he had created with sperm on a canvas of sheer pantyhose. Then, gathering the nylons at the waistband, he stripped them off Vanessa. Quickly he tucked his waning cock into his pants, zipped himself back up.

He loosened the binds on Vanessa's arms just enough that she could struggle out of them, then with his prize of cum soaked pantyhose in his hand he bolted from her room. Vanessa lay on the bed breathing heavily from her nose. It took her a long time to work free of the rope binding her arms and she was exhausted when she was finally free.

Vanessa wasn't sure if her attacker would strike again, but she knew this would not be the last time she would see of him. What would she do when she discovered his identity was still a question yet to be answered.

12