Afternoon Alone

Story Info
A husband and wife have the house to themselves.
1.3k words
4.35
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the house full of anticipation and excitement. This rarely happens. We have the house to ourselves for an afternoon alone. No packages arriving. No visitors. The kids' whereabouts are known and they're not expected for hours.

The house has an eerie silence of inactivity. Just the anticipation of your footsteps. I stand in the kitchen silently. Listening intently for the nylon as it brushes against the hardwood.

You move slowly out of the bedroom to greet me with a big, energized, "I can't believe I'm doing this" smile. You're nearly blushing with excitement. We don't have this opportunity often. So much so that it almost seems forbidden. How can this house known for constant activity come to an unfamiliar pause?

Your body is barley hidden behind a white bodysuit I purchased for you one night when I was alone fantasizing about a moment just like this. You walk slowly towards me and I'm instantly pulsing with anticipation. Your breasts gently press against me as you kiss my lips and welcome me home. You smell so good.

It starts with a kiss. We've done it a thousand times but at times like this it feels like the first.

Our tongues are reintroduced as they begin attacking each other passionately. Repeating the dance around and around as they initiate a moan shared between our souls.

My hands pull the small of your back towards me so you can feel my excitement as I kiss you. I lower them to cup my hands around your ass giving a gentle squeeze as I think about burying me deep inside you.

You grab my hand and whisk me off to the bedroom. This type of activity isn't for the kitchen. It's best shared in our bed as it's rarely used for this type of an uninhibited, uninterrupted encounter.

I sit on the corner of the bed with my clothes still in tact as you lift your leg onto the bed to reveal yourself to me. Your aggressive approach signals how much you need me. The open crotch was perfectly designed for this occasion as you take my hand and lead it to touch you where you ache.

Two of my fingers are instantly soaked as they easily slide inside you. Your head leans back with relief as I feel your swelling rolling back and forth under my thumb.

Enough is enough. We both know it. You slide into the bed as I rip my clothes off like I am never going to wear them again. I get on top of you.

You pull the stocking down so your chest is pressed against mine with nothing in between. You feel the hairs on my chest rubbing one by one across your nipples as they came to life.

I am throbbing and you feel me on top pressed firmly against you. From the top of your smoothly shaved mound to your belly button. You love how it feels outside. The temperature and hardness have you pushing your hips from underneath in an attempt to dislodge it and slip inside you .

I can't allow myself to hurry. As much as I want to explode in you I want to kiss you more. My mouth moves from your lips to your neck. I kiss your ear with my tongue and validate each of your hard nipples with a sweep of my mouth and a squeeze from my lips.

The bodystocking had run its course. We are well past any teasing. The gears are shifting to something more primitive. You hike your hips and you press your feet into the bed to allow me to slide the lingerie off your body leaving it around one of your ankles.

You are laying naked before me. Sweat has formed on your chest as your hands cling to your breasts for comfort. You pull your feet back slightly bending your knees as your legs part before me. The smooth, swollen site glistens. With every inch your knees move apart, you open to reveal more of the path into your beautiful body.

I kiss the top of your freshly shaven hump in an attempt to thank you for pulling out all of the stops to excite me. Then, much like how our encounter began, it's time for another kiss. This time my tongue isn't wrestling with yours between our open mouths. This time it is on it's own. Kissing you just as passionately while waiting on your moan of approval.

Your left hand makes its way to the top of my head encouraging me to continue. The left is still playing with your breast - rolling your nipple between your thumb and your middle finger.

This taste is the only thing that can quench my thirst. I come up for air with your flavor running down my chin. You move both hands down to assist and pull yourself apart. You push both sets of fingers down and spread yourself open to a point nearing pain and fully revealing your desire.

I begin the dance again with my tongue. Creating a new rhythm as I listen for a favorable response. The dance is beautiful. Your eyes are closed. Your hands are intent on maintaining their position. Your hips relax as you begin pulsing under my mouth. You groan and writhe as you cum for what feels like minutes. You keep cumming as I slowly decrease the intensity to stay on pace with your hips.

You are so swollen after climbing the mountain but you know it isn't over. I move to the head of the bed to give your mouth access to my throbbing dick. You suck it feverishly leaving it wet in preparation for it's final mission.

I move back on top of you. Our naked bodies are perfectly matched to one another. We kiss deeply revealing new tastes from this adventure with one another. You say it's time. You say you have to have it. I can't refuse. It is time to put the final piece of the puzzle in place.

I slide my hips down to allow my heavy, hot cock to slip inside you. No condom. Just heat. I move back up on your body and your hips collapse in submission. Your ankles dig into the back of my legs as you welcome me inside you over and over again. My hands reach beneath you to grab your ass for a second time. This time with the intent to hold the target firmly in my hands as I push in and out of you.

I begin to fill you and you are resolved to take every inch of it. You're imagining the cock that was just in your mouth now filling you up. Then finally you are relieved as you feel my balls begin to bump into your ass. You know you have successfully taken all of it. You're amazed that it fills you perfectly.

Now you are begging me to finish. You feel me getting harder and harder inside you as my pace quickens. You begin massaging my cock with your swollen pussy. You squeeze with every pulsation as you prepare to remove every drop of my orgasm inside you.

My legs lock up and my body slows as I finally start to cum. I keep pushing inside you. You tell me you're cumming with me. As you announce your arrival I let it all go. Pure ecstasy. My hips get weaker with every rope of cum I throw into your body. I can't imagine a better sensation or feeling of togetherness than cumming with you.

I lower myself on top of you. Kissing your neck and whispering in your ear how much I love you and how grateful I am that you are my wife. We are designed for one another and this encounter proves it yet again.

I love you.