Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES!.....YES!.....THAT'S IT!.....TAKE MY PUSSY....WITH YOUR....HARD COCK!" You cry out.

"OH....FUCK...YES! YOU'RE.......MINE!" I yell out as my cock hardens to the point I've never felt before. Your pussy spams and you start trembling. You try to say something but nothing comes out. Feeling your pussy grasp my cock like a vise, my balls tighten and pull up almost inside me. The feeling deep within, I know it's over. With a loud groan and a deep thrust, I explode. My cock pulsing like never before, as jet after jet of cum erupts from the head. My eyes closed so tight, I see stars and almost black out. Subconsciously, I keep thrusting but not doing anything. My heart pounding like it's going to jump out of my chest. Finally I take a gasp of air. I feel liquid dripping from my balls. For a quick second, I thought I really did rip my cock apart. But soon realized the liquid was yours as you came.

With my cock still pulsing its death throes inside you, I lean forward and untie your blindfold. Collapsing upon your back, my hands trace your arms down and interlock fingers as you release your death grip of the sheets. Both of us not saying a word while trying to catch our breath. My chest pounding against your back, our breathing became synchronized. Laying there not saying a word was a moment. A moment containing so much. Kissing your neck and my face buried in your hair, smelling a mix of sweet sweat and shampoo. My cock twitched, even though it was once a solid hickory pole it's now becoming a willow branch. I feel your pussy squeeze what remains inside you, trying to coax it back to life or at the very least, milk the last drop. I rise up and slip from inside you, I remove the condom and hold it up to you.

"HOLY SHIT! That's a lot of cum!" You say.

"Yes it is. That's what you do to me." I say with a smile.

Jokingly, "Good thing you didn't try to swallow that."

"Maybe next time, I might!" You reply with a wicked grin. "I am your cock slut."

I cover you with the comforter and go retrieve a bottle of water for you. One by one, I undo the restraints and massage your hands and feet. You sit up in bed and notice the large wet spot in the sheets and exclaim, "Oh my!"

"Yes, that's all you!" I say with a big grin.

I go into the bathroom and get cleaned up, when I come out you're standing by the sliding glass door to the backyard.

"Has this been open the whole time?"

"Yes, yes it has." I say with another big grin.

"Now it's possible that the neighbors may know you're a cock slut!" I said with a smile and a little slap on your ass.

"Well, I know of one neighbor that already knows." You respond with a wicked grin and wink.

My heart skips a beat and a look of shock on my face. You walk up and give me a quick kiss and a slap on my ass as you go into the bathroom.

After a few minutes, you emerge from the bathroom wearing a short silk kimono. I was dressed and waiting. Walking to the front door, we said our goodbyes, and expressed our lovely time spent together. I leaned in and kissed you passionately. Our tongues are again passionately playing with each other. I bring you close and reached down behind you and squeezed your ass as I moaned into your mouth. You opened the door, and as I stepped out, you say, "Don't forget your tool bag." Winking at me. I reached down and picked it up, smiled and blew a kiss. Turning around I started to walk away and saw the neighbor in his yard. He looked up and waved. I half waved back not expecting anyone.

"Thanks for all your help and HARD work!" You call out.

"Oh, hi Artie!" You yell and wave to the neighbor.

As I drive away, I see you turn into the house and flip your kimono up, flashing me.

12