Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Ms Mitchell tops a cute, younger credit card rep.
3k words
4.22
6.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty," thought Ms Mitchell as she surveyed the young person on her front step. She had never seen someone who so exemplified the word. They were small and slender, about a hand shorter than herself, with a cloud of soft, fluffy, white-blond hair like a halo around their head. Their eyelashes were long and thick, their slender nose a shade pinker than the rest of their face. Full lips puckered above two large front teeth, doll-like in their pertness.

The teeth sank slowly into the pillowy lower lip. Ms Mitchell watched, engrossed, only tearing her eyes away when the person coughed shyly.

"Sorry, what?" she said. She hadn't been listening to a word, too captivated by this little angel that had appeared at her front door. How she'd love to bite that lower lip herself, drag her teeth across it until it bloomed ruby red.

"Um," the young person said, "So, it's the new SavePlus credit card? Right now they're offering a - when you sign up - they're offering a -"

"A credit card? I don't need a credit card." Almost certainly a scam. Probably they'd hand selected this person for the job, hoping people would be too distracted by their cherubic face to listen to the details.

The person flushed, a deliciously soft shade of pink mantling their cheeks and nose. "Oh, well... thanks anyway." They turned to head down the steps and Ms Mitchell was treated to a view of their tight, heart shaped ass straining against their black skinny jeans.

"Wait!" she called. "That's all?"

They turned back, looking up at her through their lashes from the bottom step. "What?"

"Not a very good salesperson, are you? Giving up at the first sign of resistance." Mrs Mitchell smiled wickedly at them, a rush of pleasure flooding her belly as they flushed a little deeper pink.

"I only thought - I didn't want to waste your time."

"Kind of you." Ms Mitchell leaned against the doorframe. She was wearing a ratty old band tee and small, loose pyjama shorts - not the most flattering, perhaps, but she knew from there the young person was likely getting a good view of her thick, well-muscled thighs and shapely calves. "You must be thirsty, it's a scorcher out there. Why don't you come on in for a drink? You can work on convincing me." She turned without waiting for a response, and headed inside. After a beat, she heard the thud of their thick-soled boots on the porch steps and grinned to herself.

"I'm Ms Mitchell, by the way," she called over her shoulder. She thought about giving her first name, but something about the way the person looked at her - a sort of timid, submissive craving - told her she was better off with "Ms." She figured she had at least 15 years on them anyway - it felt appropriate, somehow.

"Vi," came the response from behind her.

When Vi entered the kitchen after fumbling off their boots in the doorway, Ms Mitchell had already poured a glass of lemonade, and sat across from it at the kitchen table, watching Vi with a sleek, catlike smile.

"You're not having any?" Vi said, sinking into the kitchen chair opposite Ms Mitchell.

Ms Mitchell waved a hand airily. "I'm happy just to watch you."

Vi took a tentative gulp of the lemonade. "That's a weird thing to say."

Ms Mitchell's smile widened. "Is it?" She leaned back a little in her chair, arching her back slightly, and approved of the way Vi's eyes flickered quickly down towards her chest.

"Yeah, I mean..." Vi paused, their eyes taking another quick trip down to Ms Mitchell's chest. "I feel like I'm about to be - well, Mrs Robinsoned, you know?"

Ms Mitchell laughed, but didn't respond to the insinuation. "So... tell me more about this credit card."

Vi took another sip. "You don't want one, really - I'm only working there for another couple of weeks - it's just a temporary thing." They leaned closer, whispered, "I'm pretty sure it's a scam."

Ms Mitchell raised her sharp, narrow eyebrow. "Really?"

Vi nodded fervently and took another sip of the lemonade, then suddenly appeared to become aware of how fast they were drinking. They set the glass down hastily. Their hands fidgeted in their lap.

"So tell me this," Ms Mitchell said, "If you're not going to convince me to get this credit card... why did you come inside?"

Vi looked down at their hands, suddenly sheepish. "Well... I dunno. I mean, you do... it's what you do, isn't it? When a hot mi- I mean, a hot older woman invites you in?"

"Were you about to call me a hot milf?"

Vi shrugged, tongue-tied.

Ms Mitchell chuckled. "I'll have you know I don't have any children."

Vi stared at their lap, their cheeks deepening into beetroot.

Ms Mitchell feigned a deep sigh, though internally she was positively gleeful. "I suppose since you're really not going to talk me into this credit card...I might be willing to let you talk me into something else."

Vi's eyes widened. "Uh... like what?" they said, their voice catching in their throat.

"Oh... what did you call it? Mrs Robinsoning?" Ms Mitchell said coyly, eyes on Vi's face.

"You - you mean it?" Vi whispered. Ms Mitchell nodded.

"Why don't you go on upstairs?" she said softly. "I'll clean this up." She managed to get in a swat at their ass as they scurried upstairs. Her afternoon was looking up.

"Wait - this is kind of fast - " Vi panted as Ms Mitchell undid the clasp of their bra. She paused, looking down at Vi - cheeks pink, chest heaving, the outline of their cock straining against the black of their jeans. She lifted an eyebrow. "Too fast for you? We can stop."

"N-not too fast for me," Vi stammered quickly, "I just, I don't want to - I mean, I'm not trying to, to push you into anything."

Ms Mitchell laughed. The very idea that this wisp of a twenty-something was taking advantage of her. She leaned over them, taking one of their bra cups in her teeth, and carefully tugged it down. "How about this," she purred softly, "I'm in charge - and you don't get to touch me unless I say so. Does that sound like you taking advantage of me?"

She felt Vi's cock twitch against her stomach as she spoke. "No - no ma'am," they whispered.

"Good." She took one of their small breasts in one hand, cupping and gently squeezing. The nipple was soft as though waiting for her, baby pink and pert. Ms Mitchell kissed Vi's breast, slowly working her way up towards the nipple. When she reached it, she let her mouth drop over it, warm and wet and flooded with saliva. Vi moaned at the sensation, their head falling back.

"You like that?" Ms Mitchell asked, grinning, rolling their other nipple between her fingers.

"Fuck, yes, Ms Mitchell - I mean, ma'am, I mean - " Vi's words disappeared in another moan as Ms Mitchell sucked their nipple into her mouth again, grazing her teeth across it.

"I've got an idea," she murmured. Deftly she dragged a hand down their waist, and popped open the button of their jeans. As they watched, wide-eyed, she slid a hand down the front of their jeans, gently cradling their smooth cock. "Why don't you call me Mistress?"

"Yes, Mistress," Vi groaned.

"And?" she prompted, squeezing their cock a little tighter. "What shall I call you?"

"I'm - oh, fuck, Mistress, that feels so good - can I be your little girl, your little slut, please?"

"That's perfect." Ms Mitchell dipped her head and suckled Vi's nipple again, her hand creeping lower in their jeans to cradle their balls. The tightness of their jeans prevented much movement, though, so she withdrew her hand and began tugging them off.

"What about you?" they asked, their body relaxed as she undressed them. "I want to see you."

She chuckled, sliding their jeans and underwear down their legs at once, gently reaching into their underwear to free their cock. "Anything the princess desires."

Ms Mitchell pulled off her shirt and shorts, revealing a black lingerie set, satiny yet austere and disciplinarian.

Vi stared, their soft mouth hanging open a little. Ms Mitchell reached over and gently clicked their jaw shut.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you it's rude to stare?"

"Sorry - sorry, I just - were you planning this? Or - something?"

She shrugged. "I sell pictures online sometimes. Helps to dress up. Now come here." She kissed Vi gently on the lips, still gripping their jaw, and then returned her mouth to their nipple, the other hand drifting between their legs. She massaged their ass, squeezing, caressing, and then slid a finger up between their ass cheeks. They tensed a little under her, and she withdrew her hand.

"Anyone ever take you there?" she asked softly.

Vi shook their head. "Never - with someone else. But I've done - on my own, I've done - well, you know."

Ms Mitchell grinned. "I know." She knelt between their legs, lifting their thighs onto her shoulders, spreading their ass. She glanced up at them. "Is this okay?"

They nodded and she began kissing their hipbones and belly, wet and sloppy and loud, working her mouth downward. She paused briefly to suck one of their balls into her mouth, and they groaned in pleasure, digging a hand into her hair. She dragged her tongue downward from their balls, along their taint, and tongued their asshole, lapping at the pink, slightly sour rosebud until their thighs trembled around her ears.

"Fuck, Mistress - please - more, more please."

Ms Mitchell gave their ass a final few licks, then dragged the leather bag that held her toys toward her. Vi watched with hungry eyes as she pulled her strap from the bag, dark purple and smooth with a tapering, rounded tip. She snapped the leather straps on around her waist, tugging on the dangling ends until the straps bit deliciously into her thighs and ass cheeks. She also withdrew a small bottle of lube, kneeling beside Vi.

"Don't worry, my girl, we won't start with this." She ran a hand along the strap and it bounced obscenely. "I'm going to need to see how far you can take it down your throat before it goes in your ass."

Obligingly, Vi crawled forward on hands and knees and bent over the strap, sucking the length into their mouth almost immediately, gagging as the tip hit their esophagus.

"Whoa, slow down little girl. Not so rough. Take your time. Here, kneel like this." She moved Vi's body around beside her, so Vi's small tits dangled over one of her thighs, their ass within reach as they bobbed their head on her strap. As they sucked, she slid a latex glove onto one hand, lubed it, and reached around behind them, working a finger into their ass.

"Oh!" Vi looked up at her, surprised at the sensation. Their eyelashes fluttered as Ms Mitchell drew the finger slowly out, then thrust back in again.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes, Mistress," Vi whispered. Ms Mitchell felt their ass tighten on her finger.

"Relax," she murmured. Her other hand pulled the soft cloud of their hair away from their face as they resumed the motion on her cock. "That's my good girl. You're doing so well. Such a good little slut." Vi whimpered around the strap, then choked a little as Ms Mitchell thrust up into their throat.

"That's it, I bet my good slut can take that whole thing, can't you? There you go." Vi choked, gargling a little as their mouth hit the base of the strap. Ms Mitchell could feel the warmth of their saliva dripping onto her pussy. They gasped as they withdrew, sucking air greedily before plunging their head back down once more.

Ms Mitchell withdrew her finger from their ass, and added a finger, sliding in to the knuckle and then curling a little to hit their prostate. Vi grunted around the strap in their throat, their eyes rolling back in their head.

Ms Mitchell leaned toward their ear. "You're about to feel that strap in your ass, little girl - are you ready?"

With a slippery sound, they withdrew the strap from their mouth, gasping, "Yes, Mistress - yes, please. Fuck my ass."

Ms Mitchell positioned herself behind them on the bed, pushing firmly on the small of their back. "You've gotta keep that back arched for me, okay? I don't want to have to tell you twice."

"Yes Mistress," they murmured, their face buried in the pillows.

Ms Mitchell eased the strap into their ass, slowly, slowly. Every so often they would tense up and lose the smooth arch in their back, and she'd have to give them a little slap on the ass to remind them to relax. Soon enough she slid the end of the strap home and rested there a moment, relishing the sight of them taking all of her.

"Good girl," she murmured, "Look at you, taking all of it. What a good slut. Are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress," they replied, their voice taut with pleasure.

Ms Mitchell began to thrust in a slow, steady rhythm, each thrust a little more forceful than the last. Vi grunted every time the strap slid home, rubbing back and forth over their prostate.

"Yes, Mistress," they gasped, "You're so big - so big inside my ass - oh, God - I feel like such a dirty slut with a big cock up my ass."

"Mmm, you are a dirty slut," Ms Mitchell purred, running her nails lightly along Vi's bare back, raising pale pink stripes. "I don't think I believe this is your first time. You take this cock so well. Maybe I should go a little harder to make sure."

"Oh!" Vi yelped as Ms Mitchell increased the pace. "Oh, fuck - fuck that's so good." They gasped as Ms Mitchell reached under them and cupped their tits, tweaking the nipples back and forth in a rough rhythm with her thrusts.

"I've never cum from just my ass before," Vi moaned as she fucked them. "I don't - I don't know if I can."

Ms Mitchell chuckled. "You'd better learn quickly. I'm quite enjoying fucking this tight ass, I think I'll keep going until you cum for me." She spanked their ass hard as she saw them reaching for their cock. "Now, now. There will be none of that tonight. You said I could do whatever I want to you - I'd like to see you cum from your ass for me." She gave them a couple more spanks for good measure, then rubbed the red spot on their ass. "Here -" she paused and slowly eased her strap out of Vi's ass. "On your back. I want to see you cum on yourself like the filthy girl you are."

Obediently, Vi rolled onto their back and Ms Mitchell slid inside them again. She was careful not to let her own pleasure show on her face, but inside she was squealing. She couldn't believe this pretty, pretty little stranger was here, on their back, legs spread for her. They'd come to scam her into a credit card and now here they were in her bed, her cock buried deep in their ass. At this angle she could play with their balls if she chose, and she did, squeezing gently, massaging them and rolling them around in her hand. Her other hand dipped into Vi's mouth - Vi sucked at her fingers sloppily, eagerly - and then returned to their nipple, soaking it, making it hard with Vi's own saliva.

Vi's eyes were screwed shut, their breath coming short and hard, little whimpers escaping them with every exhale.

"Does it feel good, my girl?" she purred.

They were nearly past language, lost in a whirlwind of sensation and pleasure, but they managed to gasp out, "So good - so good - please, Mistress - please touch my cock. I need to cum so badly, please, please - "

"Oh, where would be the fun in that?" Ms Mitchell said, squeezing Vi's balls firmly, enjoying the way they groaned and wriggled under her. "Come on, sweet girl. I know you can do it. Trust me, it feels so good to cum from the inside." She slowed down, grinding herself into them, rolling her hips. Vi gasped, their breath trembling, one hand gripping Ms Mitchell's thigh. "You want to be my good girl, don't you?"

"Yes, oh, yes Mistress, I'm your good girl - don't stop fucking me like that - oh, it's so deep -" their eyes fluttered open, their pupils blown, their irises almost swallowed by the black. "Can I play with your tits, Mistress? Please, I want to cum for you so badly... I need some help."

Ms Mitchell sighed. "Well, since you asked so nicely..." She reached back and unclasped her bra, letting her large tits fall free. She leaned over a little, her breasts hanging above Vi's face.

Vi moaned, reaching up and cupping Ms Mitchell's breast, stroking the nipple in time with Ms Mitchell's thrusts into their ass.

"Fuck, you feel so good," they whimpered, "I think I'm gonna cum - I'm gonna cum if you keep touching my balls like that - and my nipples - fuck, please let me cum, Mistress."

Ah. Music to her ears. "Cum for me, my little slut. Cum all over yourself. That's it - that's it - "

Hot cum splashed across Vi's stomach, drops splattering across their chin and open mouth. They groaned, their cock pulsing out more and more fluid, their chest shuddering with the effort. After a moment of heavy breathing, Ms Mitchell gently stroking their hips and thighs, their eyes fluttered open.

"Wow," they said softly. "I've never done that before."

Ms Mitchell chuckled, and gently withdrew her strap from their ass. "Well," she said, "if you ever need another break from credit cards... you know where to find me."