Afternoon Delight

Story Info
After a stressful day some afternoon relaxation is needed.
2.8k words
4.13
7.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iFobia
iFobia
1 Followers

Standing in front of the desk sorting papers after a long and stressful day she felt his hand resting on her left shoulder. A warm and relaxing feeling.

She smiled as he pressed against her. She felt what he was thinking, he was only wearing shorts and she was wearing a tshirt, pressing against her made her aware of his condition. With his right hand placed on her waist her smile grew. His warm breath on her neck made her forget her busy day. Tiny soft kisses on her neck made her close her eyes, she didn't even realize she was still holding those papers until he whispered in her ear that he wanted her, while he pressed harder against her pushing her on the desk with her hands on it for support.

His left hand slowly moved down her back, tracing her spine and making her feel an increasing desire for his touch. Reaching her lower back he moved his hand back up and pulled her back by her hair, leaning in and softly biting her neck and shoulder, while he slid his right hand under her shirt and moved up to grab her right boob.

She sharply exhaled and felt how he got even harder. He started squeezing her boob and pinching her nipple between two fingers as he did. His kisses and soft bites had reached her right ear and his left hand had let go of her hair and moved to her front, firmly placed around her neck, choking her, depriving her of air while her body started to heat up.

He let go of her throat as she tilted her head and they started to kiss, passionate long kisses, breathing each other in, she felt his warm hands exploring her body.. grabbing her, holding her, squeezing.. she turned around and grabbed his head as they kept kissing, he pushed her to the side against a wall. Her breath stopped for a moment as she felt the coldness of the wall on her back, but went back to breathing as his warm hands reached her ass and he started to firmly squeeze her ass cheeks. Wearing a string made him able to caress her skin directly, while she lifted her right leg around his waist, he pressed against her and again she could feel how much he really wanted her, how hard he had gotten for her.

He leaned back, looked deep into her eyes and for a moment there was complete silence, except for that ringing in her ear. She saw in his eyes what he was thinking about, his devilish mild smile that crept onto his face said it all, the thought of what was to come next got her to bite her lips as she started to feel become wetter than she already was.

He reached down with his hands to the edge of the tshirt she was wearing and started to slowly pull it up, pulling the shirt as it started to cross her boobs putting pressure on them, squeezing them till it passed her boobs pushing them up as far as possible and then they dropped bouncing loose. The view of her beautiful naked boobs got him to pause and enjoy the view of how perfect they are with her nipples hard getting him to almost drool.

He gathered himself and pushed the shirt over her head and let it down on her neck, with the shirt now holding her shoulders and tensely resting on her neck.

Extremely turned on he looked at her boobs and started to caress her right one with his left hand, paying no attention to her, he started rubbing her nipple with his thumb, grabbed her left boob with his other hand -cupping it- and leaned in.

He kept rubbing her right nipple as he started to nibble, lick and suck her left one, squeezing her boobs harder and pushing them up. He switched sides and started to lick her right nipple. Tiny bites. Tiny kisses. Licking. Rubbing. Squeezing. He enjoyed playing with her perfect boobs.

With his right still squeezing her boob, he moved up and kissed her while his left started choking her again. It only lasted for a few moments and he pulled himself away, looked deep into her eyes and started to push her down to get her on his knees.. she resisted.

A brief moment of confusion before he realized her defiant and teasing smirk. He almost broke character and laughed at her playful teasing, but stopped himself at the last moment. They both enjoyed their games and toying with each other. Knowing she wanted him -even dared him- to take what she wanted him to by force. They had a long standing safe word, that neither ever used.

He smiled at her, enjoyed her defiant teasing, knowing that she's in control making him do as she wanted, but he didn't care, he was so turned on and so hard that he wanted the same.

"You will do as you're told", with those words he pulled her closer by her hair, swiftly turned her around and made her face the desk, without hesitation he pushed her against the desk and immediately pushed her down bending her over the desk, with his left hand still controlling her head he pushed his body against her almost bare ass, leaning with his right arm on her back he pushed harder. She felt his hard dick trying to tear through his shorts as it was squeezing between her ass cheeks.

He reached for her right arm and, letting go of her head, he grabbed her left with his. He pinned both arms down on her back and started to pull her tshirt down her shoulders and over her back with his right. He got to her wrists and stopped. She tried to resist but his hold was too strong, he started twisting the shirt, tightening it around her wrists and finally made a knot that tied her hands together on her back.

He thrusted a few times with his waist, making her feel how hard he was and how much he wanted her. He slightly moved back and instantly smacked her ass with his right hand while his left hand rested softly on her left ass cheek, a feeling he enjoyed. He soanked her again and then a third time, before he grabbed the tiny thread of her g-string and started to pull it down slowly. It barely crossed the perfect curve of her ass as he spanked her again, then he pulled the string further till it was so loose that it dropped down to her ankles.

He moved to her left side with his left hand resting on her upper back. His right hand traced her spine softly up and down, getting closer to her ass and moving back up. Finally he moved his hand down between her ass cheeks, slowly, gently, getting lower till he reached the lowest part of her now throbbing pussy. With 3 fingers held straight and together he started to rub her pussy up and down, slow firm movement making her feel his touch on her pussy. His middle finger slightly moving between her lips and getting mildly wet. He started to play with her pussy more intensely as he started to feel her give in and stop resisting. Circles rubbing across her pussy and then the sudden penetration of his middle finger pushing inside her.

Warm and wet, just the way he liked it. With her face facing his side she saw how much he enjoyed feeling how wet she was, she saw how hard she had gotten him, she enjoyed her control.

He pulled his finger out and started licking it to get a taste of her sweet nectar. It drove him crazy. He went down for more, but spanked her with his wet hand first. Seeing her ass wiggle from his spank made him grab and squeeze her ass, then he pushed his hand down again, this time pushing his thumb inside her while his pointer pressed against her clit from the outside. He started to rub her clit from inside and outside between his thumb and pointer in opposite direction. Massaging her clit. Moving in different directions and drawing different shapes he played with her clit and pussy making her start to moan. He started to speed up. Every now and then he'd pull his left hand from her back and spank her ass while relentlessly playing with her pussy. She was getting close, she wanted to cum. She needed to cum.

He stopped.

He waited for a while watching her being annoyed and angry.. mumbling and cursing him for having stopped. He didn't respond and waited till she stopped then he moved towards her head. Being bent over the desk her naked ass was in the air in one side while her head was barely over the edge at the other side. He stood in front of her and she lifted her head, leveled at his waist she watched as he slowly pushed down his shorts, she saw his hard dick from under his shorts and as he slowly pushed them lower she watched as his erect dick was being bent down further, more and more till his hard dick suddenly spring up and stood straight pointing at her face as the edge of his shorts passed his tip. His dick almost hit her nose as it got free from the pressure of his shorts. Feeling the relief of his dick free in the air and able to stretch without constraints he felt even more motivated to enjoy her body.

She tried to look up as she felt him pulling her head up by her hair and saw him looking deep into her eyes. Her first instinct was to reach out and grab his dick, only to realize that she was tied up.

Without saying it she followed his orders and opened her mouth, without breaking eye contact he moved his hips and slowly pushed his hard dick into her mouth. She instantly tasted his precum on the tip of his dick, her mouth warm and wet pushed him into a horny frenzy pulling her hair harder to position her head just right enough to be able to push in deeper. She didn't resist as she enjoyed the feeling of his hard dick filling up her mouth and down her throat. Deep in her stood there as she choked on his dick, they had an unspoken way of communicating when she needed air so he waited until she shook her head to start pulling his dick out. After a brief moment of air he started to slowly thrust his dick in and out of her mouth, making her suck his hard dick as he mouth fucked her. Never losing eye contact.

He enjoyed how she pampered his dick with her mouth and tongue and eventually pulled out and moved back. After a moment he moved to her ass, spanked it and in a very calm voice said "My turn".

Moving behind her again he looked at her sexy body and enjoyed the view, caressing her ass as he stood behind her. He grabbed her leg and arms and flipped her over on her back. Standing over her between her legs he enjoyed looking at her, slowly moving his hands up her thighs to her belly and up to her boobs, grabbing them, caressing them, leaning forward with her feeling his hard dick pressing against her. She didn't think about uncomfortable it was with her hands under her back and tied up, she just thought of him finally pushing his dick inside her to fuck her.

He sat down on the desk's chair, grabbed her legs under her knees and lifted them up, spreading her legs in the process. He started to playfully kiss her inner thighs, spreading her wider and pushing her legs back on her at the same time as he moved down with his head.

He kissed her pussy. A slightly reaction from her body as she tensed up to the feeling of his warm breath on her. He noticed and immediately started to indulge in licking her pussy passionately, his lips closing on her clit and flicking her clit with his tongue.

He let her legs down over his shoulders and reached forward with his hands pinching her nipples and grabbing her boobs. He started to lick her pussy faster and sucked in her clit. Trapped inside his mouth he sucked on her clit and moved his tongue in every possible direction across it. Leaning back to let her clit pop out between his wet lips. Tiny nibbles with his lips and teeth. Pushing his tongue in and getting a taste of her.

He slowly pulled his right hand back and pushed his middle finger inside her while his tongue kept flicking her clit faster. Her hips slightly moving in alignment with her soft moans. Pushing his finger deeper. Now relentlessly devouring her pussy as he pulled his finger out slowly and moved it down her ass where he started to push his wet finger in slowly.

His whole face was starting to get wet from her pussy with his intense movement and passionate eating of her pussy as his left kept squeezing her right boob and nipple and his right middle finger thrusted in and out of her ass.. the more she moaned the intenser he got, relentlessly playing with her. "Cum in my mouth" he ordered, and she did in that moment as if she was waiting for his permission. Her body started to shake and she uncontrollably moaned as she felt the licks of his tongue and his finger inside her ass. He kept eating her and enjoying her sweet nectar as she flinched and spasmed through her orgasm.

Feeling her starting to calm down he got up and flipped her over again, spanked her ass and without warning pushed his hard dick inside her in one swift move while his hands pulled her back by her waist. His hard dick was sliding deep inside her, going deeper until he was all inside her. He then rested for a moment and felt her wet and warm pussy squeezing his dick.

He started to pull out slowly and midway out he thrusted back inside her hard and fast, he rested for a moment and then repeated the same only this time he pulled out until only his tip was still inside her. Hard and fast. With that he immediately started thrusting, he grabbed her by her hair with his left, pulling her back on his dick as his hips kept thrusting steadily. Pushing in hard every time and slow fucking her hard. The desk moved a bit with every thrust and he started to speed up.

Harder. Faster.

Her ass started clapping on his body with every thrust and he kept going as fast as he could.

He started to slow down and spanked her ass with his right hand between thrusts a few times.

Slow fucking again steadily with his hips moving to change direction slightly making her moan with ever time she felt his hard dick penetrating her and going in deep.

"I'm gonna cum" she screamed as he was speeding up again and he kept going wanting her to cum on his dick.

Hard and fast.

Relentless.

Spanking her ass.

Pulling her back harder by her hair until she moaned load while her body shakes uncontrollably.

He pushed in deep and stayed there as he felt her pussy squeezing his dick while she was going through her orgasm.

He waited until she was done.

"I'm ready to cum".. he said that as he pulled his dick out and pushed it on her ass. Slowly pushing the tip in. Pulling her back as he slowly pushed him in bit by bit, waiting for her to relax so he can go deeper. Deeper.

He finally was all inside her. He started to pull out slowly and pushed back in slowly. It was getting easier every time so he started to push in harder. Slowly out and harder in.

Again and again. Over and over. Pushing his hard dick deep in her ass.

Again.

Deeper.

Again.

Harder.

He started to go as fast as he could, ready to explode.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck"

His body was shaking as he unloaded all he had inside her ass.. she felt his warm cum fill her up. He was out of breath and leaning on her as his dick unloaded all he had. His loud grunts a sign of his depleted strength.

He untied her hands and pulled her up. Kissing for a while till they went to the shower.

iFobia
iFobia
1 Followers