Snorkeling in Jamaica

Story Info
We were not supposed to cross the line at Hedo.
1.6k words
3.77
18.9k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had the best vacation. My husband, Jake, and I went to an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica. We met some friends there and for 5 days just hung out on the beach and floated in the water with them. That is what I love to do. It is so relaxing.

However, Jake has a hard time just relaxing. We still had three days after our friends left and Jake is one of those work hard play hard types. So we went Scuba diving, Hobby cat, kayaking, and swimming. The last day of our trip Jake wanted to go scuba diving again, but I was nervous and asked if we could just go snorkeling instead. He was OK with that.

We had gone snorkeling once already with AJ. The 1st time we went we were the only ones so we fulfilled Jake's fantasy and went clothing optional. That's right we went snorkeling completely nude. There wasn't anyone else around so it was no big deal, except AJ went nude too. He is a typical 25 year-old Jamaican with a huge penis. I was really impressed. It was no big deal to him, but I couldn't stop staring at his penis. It was the biggest I had ever seen.

We had been taking drinks and food to the water-staff guys and they were very appreciative and two of them wanted to do something special for us. So the next day we went snorkeling and this time both AJ and Jason came. Just before we got in the boat a group of guest came and got in the boat with us. I was a little disappointed because I wanted it to be just us again. But we went and it was all good. Jason asked us what we wanted to see. Jake said he wanted to see octopus, so Jason lead us away from the other guest and found an octopus for us.

Then Jake and Jason started talking about snorkeling nude. They were acting like they were best friends and the fact that AJ had a large penis came up. Jason insisted that his was bigger and he wanted me to touch it so prove it was bigger. I was OK with that and then Jason asked Jake if he was OK with me feeling his cock. I was surprised that he said "Fine." So we are standing in the water and Jason pulled his shorts down and sure enough, his penis was bigger than AJ's. However, Jason had a full on erection. It surprised me that I was not shy. I took full advantage of the opportunity and played with Jason's erection.

Then Jason asked Jake if he could touch me. It blew me away when he said OK. So Jason put his hand inside my Bikini bottom and started feeling me up. Immediately I was so turned on. My juices were flowing like never before and I really wanted this young Jamiacan stud to have his way with me. It only took him a minute and he had a couple fingers inside of me. We stood there playing with each other for about 10 minutes and then went back to the boat. I don't think Jake realized that Jason put his fingers inside of me. The short little escapade was like WOW. I couldn't stop thinking about it and I couldn't help but think about having more.

When we got back to shore, Jason asked if we wanted to go out again, just the four of us; AJ, Jake, me, and Jason. Now I am a good girl and faithful to my husband so since I didn't think I would be able to control myself, I was about to make up an excuse, but before I could say anything; Jake said OK and offered to get them more beer. Jason asked if we could get them some food too. It was really no big deal for us to get them food and drinks, because it was an all-inclusive resort all that was free for us.

I tried to tell Jake that Jason wanted more than just taking us snorkeling, but Jake was all excited and said we could go naked again. I asked him if he was OK with Jason and AJ touching me and he said as long as they don't put their cocks inside of me. Now this was a side of my husband I had not seen before. I think it turned him on to think of two young Jamaican boys playing with his wife. Jason was only 20 years-old. I wondered how far he would let them go. I wondered how far I would let them go or how far I wanted them to go?

So we went snorkeling, just the two of us with Jason and AJ. We got to the spot and Jake took off his swim suit and looked at me. I took off mine and we jumped in the water naked. AJ and Jason took their swim suits off and both of them had erections. Jason immediately came over to me and started asking what we wanted to see. Jake wanted to see shark, or sting rays, or more octopuses. Jason pointed in a direction and Jake started in that direction. Jason was swimming close to me and touching my breast. He asked if it was ok if he touched my breast and Jake said OK. So as Jake continued to swim, Jason and I stopped and he started touching my breast. Both of us had life vest on so we just relaxed there and floated while Jason felt my breast.

Then he was face to face with me and I felt his penis rubbing up against my pussy. I told him no. Jake swam back over by us and Jason asked Jake if it was OK if he got inside of me. I was a little nervous that he might say yes, but Jake said no. Touching was OK but Jason couldn't go inside. Jason seemed OK with what Jake said. I think he thought Jake meant that he could touch my pussy with his erect penis. Several times the head of Jason's penis was right at the opening to my vagina and I had to push him away. He was so sweet and kept saying that he wouldn't go inside that he was just touching.

It was such a turn on floating there with this 21 year-old gorgeous black kid who was very excited about my body. As we were floating there holding each other I had been protecting my vagina with my hand. I had to keep Jason from entering me. Then I got a little distracted and had my arms out as we were floating. Jason pushed his penis like he had been doing, just rubbing my clitoris, but this time he poked it right at the opening to my love cannel and the head of it slipped inside of me. I hesitated just a second because deep down I had wanted him inside me and it felt so good. But then he push again and he was buried deep inside of me. As soon as I felt him grind his pelvic again mine I push him away and swam back to the boat. It happen so fast, I just wanted to pretend it didn't happen.

So I got back in the boat and the others all followed. I got the towel and dried off. Jason asked Jake if he could keep touching me as long as he didn't go inside. I couldn't believe my husband was giving permission to this young black kid to practically have sex with me. Jake took my towel and placed it on the floor and laid me down on it. He put a life vest under my head and started to lick my pussy. Jason and AJ then started playing with my breast. They were like boys in a candy store. It was so erotic. They kissed and sucked my breast and nipples. Then AJ went down and licked my pussy. Jake sat back and watched two well hung black boys have their way with his wife. AJ started rubbing his penis against my pussy lips but never went inside of me. Then Jason and AJ switched placed and I started to give AJ a blow job. As I was rubbing his hard penis I could feel bumps on it and it made me nervous so I just gave him a hang job. He came on my breast after just a few minutes.

Jason was rubbing his cock up and down my pussy and kept saying to Jake that he wouldn't go inside. Jake was intently watching Jason's cock rubbing up and down my pussy. Now, to be honest, the head of Jason's penis went inside of me each time he rubbed down, but then he popped out quickly and rubbed my clitoris. Jake must have been OK with this because he was watching. Then I motioned to Jake and he put his penis up to me and I gave him a blow job. As Jake was getting close to coming, he stopped watching Jason so close and then Jason started pumping into me a little deeper and a little deeper. Jake came in my mouth and a minute later Jason pulled out and came on my stomach.

All I can say is WOW. I had a four-some with my husband and two young Jamaican studs. I would have loved to have Jason Fuck me openly with that big hard cock. Maybe we can come back soon.