Afternoon Delight with MIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulward1
paulward1
40 Followers

"God I love you Thelma. I really do. My wife and her mother... both can fuck me silly and both know the other does it and approve. What more could a guy ask for. What's the favor? You name it... if I can do it I will."

"I want you and Karen to figure out her menstrual cycle as closely as you can and then pick the day when you think she'll be ovulating as close as you can and then I want you to fuck her as many times as you can and squirt as much cum in her as you can... and..."

I waited a second or two. "And what?"

"And I want to watch! Please... please... please? Can I? I won't interrupt. I won't do anything bad or say anything... Pleeeeeease?"

"Thelma, sweetheart... we'll get a videocam and you can film us. How's that honey? Then you can watch it anytime you want."

She threw her arms around my neck and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Then drew back and said, "Let's fuck again... maybe they'll walk in and catch us."

paulward1
paulward1
40 Followers