Afternoon Errand

Story Info
Wife stops by but gets a surprise.
1.5k words
3.82
40.8k
42
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AFTERNOON ERRAND

I was just dropping off a casserole dish that my friend Deb had left at our house after she brought it for dinner the night before. My husband was at work and I was going to go to the grocery store after I dropped off the dish. I hadn't called ahead. I just assumed Deb was home. I had dressed in a hurry and was wearing a yellow one-piece pull-up with no bra but a light jacket over it. It was hot and I dressed to be comfortable.

When I got to Deb's and knocked on the door, I was surprised when her husband Rob came to the door and told me Deb was at a doctor's appointment. He was home to watch the baby, who was napping, while Deb was out. He invited me in so I decided to stay for just a minute.

Rob was an engaging guy. He was a friend of me and my husband. He was focused on something he was doing on the computer for work. He could get hyped up over some stuff that would bore me. He wanted to show me some graphics that he thought were funny on the computer. I leaned next to him as we looked at the computer screen. He could smell my perfume and the soap from my recent bath.

"You smell nice" He said. He was sitting with his head at the same level as my chest. He looked at my pop-top and looked at me.

I could tell he was eying my tits. "Easy boy," I said.

He turned and said, "You have the nicest tits. Can I see them?" I said "No. Maybe someday."

Rob had a thing for my titties. He was constantly gawking at them and trying to catch a glimpse of a nipple when I bent over and his mouth watered when my nipples poked through my top, like they were today.

Suddenly, he reached over and pulled my top down. My tits bounced out right in front of his face. Before I realized what he had done, he grabbed one of my tits and moved his face in and nuzzled the other one. "What the hell are you doing?" I protested.

He said, "You said I could see them someday. This can be someday."

I paused to think before I could answer, "You can't just pull my top down like that."

He said, "They were right there tempting me. You don't know what you do to me when you tease me with your tits like that."

I had become so casual with what I wear that I hadn't thought about it that way and I hadn't thought about how easy it would be to pull down my top and expose my tits. While I was thinking, Rob stood up and kissed me. I was surprised by all of this and let him continue. He cupped my tits in his hands and bent over to kiss and suck on my hard nipples. His actions were inappropriate but felt good. My nipples were particularly sensitive at that time of the month and having Rob fondle and suck them was turning me on.

I should have left right then, but I didn't.

Rob kind of pushed me backward as he kissed me. He pulled the jacket off my shoulders and my pull-up top fell to my waist. He nuzzled his leg between mine and pulled my top down over my hips until it fell to the floor. I was now wearing only my panties and my sneakers and socks.

We backed up to the couch and I fell back on it when my knees bumped against it. I was on my back with Rob on top of me. Somehow, he had gotten his dick out. His pants were at his knees. He reached down and pulled the crotch of my underwear to the side and I felt his dick poking at my vagina. I must've gotten wet down there because his cock slid right into me. I hadn't had time to even think about what was happening. I was getting fucked.

I'd never fucked anyone but my husband and here I was. I hadn't ever thought about cheating or anything. I was brought back to the current situation by Rob pumping away at my pussy. I couldn't believe it, but he was making me come. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He licked my tits again.

He said, "You are fantastic. I'm sorry but I couldn't resist you."

I just said, "Just shut up and fuck me. Shoot your cum in me." I thought, what's done is done, let's get on with it.

He was surprised that I had become a willing participant. He charged up with that and pulled my panties further aside and jammed his prick in as far as it would go. I felt the warm flow of his come releasing inside my vagina. It felt good. I like sex, but had never had anything like this. I knew I shouldn't be fucking another guy, but it felt so good that I had to keep going. I came with him and he collapsed on top of me.

It was good that he finished when he did. We heard a car door slam outside on the driveway. His wife was home.

"Oh shit, Debbie is home." Rob said in a panic. He should've thought of that before he popped my tits out and fucked me on his wife's couch.

I got up and grabbed my pull-up and got my jacket. I ran to the bathroom as I heard the door open. Rob went upstairs to where the baby was sleeping. I put my clothes on quickly. I didn't have time to clean up my crotch. Rob's cum was all dripping into my underwear. I hoped it wouldn't dribble down my legs.

When I came out of the bathroom, Deb was there. I tried to act normal. "Hi Deb. I brought your casserole dish back.

"Where's Rob?" she asked.

Thinking quickly, I said, "I think he heard the baby."

She said, "I thought I heard him running up the stairs, is the baby okay?"

Just then Rob came down with their daughter in his arms. "Hi Babe. I thought I heard a noise, but she just dropped her bottle onto the floor." "Good save." I thought.

Then I realized that my shoes were on the floor by the couch and there was no reason for them to be off my feet or by the couch. I hoped she didn't notice when I went in and put them on my feet. She saw and gave me a questioning look. I avoided her gaze and started for the door. I wanted to get the hell out of there. If someone had to explain anything, it would be Rob.

I was in such a hurry as I left that I hadn't said goodbye to Rob. I went right home to clean myself up. If my husband came home to find his wife's pussy and her panties full of cum, I don't know what he'd do but I didn't want to find out. I smelled like cum so I took a quick shower and threw my panties into the washer and started a small load to hide the evidence. I was nervous that somehow, he or Deb would figure things out. After a couple of weeks of feeling guilty, I began to relax a bit. I was passionate as hell in bed and my husband didn't know what had gotten into me. It had been another guy's dick, but I didn't tell him that. We started trying to make a baby and that was the reason I used.

I didn't see Rob for a couple of weeks. When I did, he just smiled and said "I'm sorry, but thank you."

I said, "You asshole. I could get you in a lot of trouble."

He said, "Please don't." Then he added, "I sure would like to try that again when we have more time."

I said, "Screw you." To which he said, "Now you're talking."

I was pissed at him and would make sure to never be alone with him again. I could have gotten him in trouble, but what would be the point? I'm not a lightbulb so I couldn't get unscrewed. It was kind of neat that he had wanted me so much and I do like to get fucked. Doing it with another man was something different and the idea of doing it again with another man was in the back of my mind.

As for Deb, she seemed a little distant from then on. I learned through a mutual friend that she'd caught Rob cheating a few years earlier and she had suspicions about me and Rob. When I had nothing more to do with him, she seemed to relax about it. Still, I was uncomfortable talking to a woman whose husband I had fucked. It wasn't my doing at all, but still.