All Comments on 'Afternoon study session'

by FentrisRook

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460110 months ago

Very sweet, and kinda funny, perhaps the best way to initiate into making love.

My first time wasn’t her first time, and the idea of deflowering a virgin never appealed to me after I became adept. But it would have been nice to experience what Rae and Tim had.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But sex is too rushed.

They're naked. They've kissed.

Nothing with touching/feeling/caressing/playing with her breasts before cock enters pussy?

Nothing with examining her pussy and getting to know it? Nothing with touching it? Learning its parts? Exploring how she reacted to what he did to/with it? No kissing it?

Nothing with her handling/playing with his cock? And his balls? Nothing with seeing how different things she did made him feel/react?

Maybe some discussion of masturbation? What did each think about when masturbating? Did they watch porn? What kind? Did they ever think of the other while masturbating? How about demonstrating how they masturbated?

Four stars.

IcarusascendingIcarusascending10 months ago

I liked this. I think you managed to hit the tone of inexperienced first time pretty well.

Hunterman456Hunterman4569 months ago

I loved this story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A little too casual in the beginning. No passion or excitement or desire, at least on his part. But that changed and and it was wonderful.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler9 months ago

Nicely done and richly developed. Thanks for this inspiring story.

maddictmaddict9 months ago

I think I enjoyed this as much as Rae and Tim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous