Pool Day (Sam and Anna #01)

Story Info
Sam and Anna are freinds, but they both know they want more.
2.7k words
4.48
16.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Hey! This is the very first story of this type that I've written, and I have no idea how well it will be received but I had a lot of fun writing it. Any and all feedback is much appreciated I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1: Pool Day

"Ahhh! That's so cold!" Shuddered Sam, dipping his toes into the freezing swimming pool. His best friend Anna waited for him in the water below.

"C'mon, you big baby!" She splashed him playfully.

"No, stop it!" He giggled, raising his hands and shutting his eyes, attempting to stop the incoming water. Anna took advantage of this and launched herself up to pull him in.

"Woah!" He shouted as she grabbed his waist, causing him to tumble into the pool and on top of her.

The impact pushed them both under, as Sam wildly flailed his hands around to try and stop himself. He finally found a solid surface to purchase, but it was too late, they were at the bottom of the pool. Sam opened his eyes - he had been swimming for ages and had taught himself to do this by now - Anna did not have such skills and was still underneath him and ready to push off to the surface. Anna's long, light-brown hair flowed down to her waist, perfectly framing the rest of her upper body. He gazed at her, admiringly. They had been friends for as long as they could remember, and he felt bad for thinking about her like this, but he couldn't help it! Her bright red bikini showing off enough to get Sam's mind wandering, he could easily reach out and run his hands along her waist, he could play it off as an accident, but although he could feel his trunks getting tighter, of course he thought better of it.

Anna had mixed feelings. She couldn't see, but she could imagine Sam floating over her and could feel his strong, muscular legs planted on the pool floor on either side of her. Earlier, while he was sunbathing, she snuck a few looks at his speedos and the bulge that was evident underneath. More than anything she was curious, she knew that she wanted to find out what was underneath. Right now, the thought of that bulge almost pressed up against her made her shudder slightly, though she immediately hated herself for this thought. They were best friends for god's sake! He was like a brother to her. Well, not quite.

Anna finally pushed up from the pool floor, her bikini top lightly brushing up against Sam's arm as she rose past him, the back of her hand coming into contact with what she hoped was his speedos, but she couldn't be sure.

She surfaced, gasping for breath. Sam came up beside her, red-faced from all of the thoughts racing through his mind

"Are you alright?" He asked

"Yeah, I'm fine," She panted, she couldn't tell if she was out of breath from being under water, or if it was him.

"I just can't believe you pulled me in!" Sam laughed.

"Really?" She looked at him with wide eyes "You think I wouldn't do that?"

"Of course, you would" He joked, and gave her a light punch in the shoulder.

"Alright well, I'm done in the pool, so I am going to make the most of this sun and get a tan!" Anna said excitedly.

"What? But I just got in!"

"Haha," she jeered at him over her shoulder as she climbed out of the pool. She stood on the edge of the pool and shook her hair back, pulling it out of her face and behind her ears in the process. Sam stared, mouth agape, at just how hot she was all of a sudden.

"What are you looking at?"

"Oh," He stammered, "Nothing..." He quickly dived under the water to avoid further confrontation.

As she lay down on a sunbed, Anna's grin was becoming impossible to hide.

"Alright, I'm heading out for the weekend now, have fun you two!" shouted Sam's mother from the front door

"Bye!" they both shouted in unison, before giving each other a look. As the door slammed shut, Anna decided to have a little fun with Sam.

"Hey," she started, peaking Sam's attention from the pool, "I don't want to get a tan line, so do you mind if I, take this off?" she gestured to her bikini, causing Sam to look at her body once again, taking in all of Anna.

He was lost for words "Um..."

"It's only weird if you make it weird"

"Yeah, okay"

"No peaking!" she laughed

"No, of course not"

"Haha, you've gone so red!" she grinned at him.

Sam couldn't hold back the thoughts any longer, as he watched from the pool as Anna slowly started to untie her bikini top, his mind flooded with all kinds of heinous things. She brought the front parts of the top down to her sides and arched her back to pull it out from under her. Sam stared as her tits were presented to him in plain view, raised, almost inviting him forwards. He looked down and saw that his speedos had become extremely tight, he was almost poking out of the top of them.

Anna slowly trailed her hand down to her underwear, where she lifted herself off the sunbed, wriggling them off. Sam was now face-to-face with Anna's bare vagina, and all he wanted to do at that moment was go to her and get a better look, but he knew there was no way that that was going to happen.

"Quit staring!" She smiled at him, he went even redder in the face and dived underwater once again.

Almost half an hour later, Sam had done enough swimming to contemplate his situation. He wanted to get a better look at Anna and her perfect, curvy body. But he knew that he couldn't do it without looking creepy. Just then, he found a solution. He raised his head above the water and heard a soft snoring sound, even her snoring was cute! But this was great. She was asleep and he could finally get a better look.

He got up out of the pool and slowly crept over to the sunbed, where the sleeping Anna lay on her back, her smooth body unmoving except for the slight hint of a breath, legs wide and still-wet hair spilling down her shoulders. His eyes drifted onto her tits. They were bigger than Sam remembered and they were all there for him to see. He stood over her, careful not to cast too much of a shadow, as he slowly leaned in towards her them. he was standing at the base of the sunbed, right between Anna's wide open legs, and he finally drew back from her chest and knelt to get a better look at her. He was now closer than ever to Anna's pussy, and he was in awe. He did not notice, but a small pool of liquid was starting to gather on the sunbed right between Anna's legs. He imagined what it would feel like to penetrate her perfect pussy, and he felt precum start to leak out of him.

Sam's boner was huge, and it wasn't helped by the fact that Anna was just lying here, out in the open. He knew that if she woke up she would surely notice the massive bulge in his speedos, but he couldn't think of a solution. Well, there was an obvious one but there was no way he could... jack off to his best friend! Right? He stood up, and Anna watched out of the corner of her squinted eye, her gaze following his hand as it slowly crept further down his body, until it reached his speedos. He gently wrapped his hand around his stiff cock, and started to stroke it back and forth. Anna watched with glee as Sam started to quietly groan with pleasure, but just then, she abruptly stopped snoring, causing his hand to snap u and back to his side.

Anna smiled to herself. She knew what she was doing to him and she was loving it! She decided that she would attempt to push this one step further.

"Hey, Sam?"

Umm...," He was flustered, "Yeah?"

"I forgot to put on sun cream, would you put some on for me? I'm really comfortable here."

"S-Sure..." He stuttered, "D-D-Do you want it like, on your arms?"

"Just everywhere"

"Ok... Let me go and grab a bottle."

Anna's plan was working, she was sopping wet and fully ready to see how far this could go.

A few moments later, Sam returned with a full bottle of sun cream. He squirted some into his hand and rubbed his palms together. He then placed both hands on her arms and slowly began to massage the cream into them, he worked his way up to her shoulder, and then hesitated.

"Are you sure you want me to put it on your... you know..." He trailed off

"Yeah, they burn too! Don't make it weird"

"It's very weird." He mumbled but proceeded to work his hands down onto her chest. He squeezed her right boob, just enough to get the cream on but careful to avoid hurting her. Anna shuddered as he flicked his palm over her nipple and gave another gentle squeeze.

"Are you okay" He recoiled

"Yeah... Im great!" She replied enthusiastically, "Now get back to it, I'm going to burn"

He continued to work his hands over her bare chest, and his dick felt as if it posed a serious threat of bursting out of his body, but he did his best to maintain himself. Anna, however, was not so discrete, even involuntarily letting out a small moan with another particularly firm squeeze. Sam ignored this and kept working on her chest, although the sun cream was thoroughly rubbed in by now. Anna was having the best tie of her life, but she could feel her

clit aching for Sam's touch.

"Hey, those must be done by now!"

"Oh yeah, sorry" He began to move further down her body, he trailed his fingers along her waist, around the side of her ass and eventually reached her thighs. He went back to the bottle for more cream, beginning at her foot, before moving upwards gently to her ankle and lower leg. He worked in the cream well at every stage but gradually became more and more focused on what was between her legs, rather than putting cream on them.

He ran his hand along the inside of her thighs, causing Anna to shudder even more with pleasure, as he slowly neared ever closer to her vagina. He inevitably got there, and he paused, unsure of what to do. Anna was dying in anticipation of what was to come and blurted out

"Just rub it all over!"

Sam was beginning to understand what was happening, and no longer had any sun cream left on his hands.

"Are you sure"

"YES!"

Sam didn't need to be told again and began to rub his hand over her vagina.

"The, top part, make sure you get lots on the top part!" She was practically shouting at this point, and Sam obliged, rubbing his fingers around her in circles, slowly.

"Faster"

He began to speed up, vibrating his fingers back and forth over her clit. Anna was full-on moaning at this point, no longer disguising the fact that Sam was very nearly fingering her.

"Oh, my GOD!" She screamed, and Sam rubbed his fingers faster and faster over her aching vagina. Anna made eye contact with Sam, bit her lower lip and smiled at him. He couldn't control himself any longer and plunged three of his fingers inside her. Anna had never felt anything this good before, and as Sam thrust his fingers in and out of her, she knew that the was on the precipice.

"I'm so close!" she moaned to him, as she sat up, grabbed his shoulder and pulled him into a deep, long kiss. Sam continued to finger her, and as they kissed he sped up, faster and faster, in and out, in and out, until finally...

"Oh GOD, OH FUCK YESSSSS!!!" Anna cried out as Sam plunged his fingers hard into her, breaking her away from Sam. She was experiencing the greatest feeling of her life. The waves of pleasure continued as Sam slowly pulled his fingers out of her, and both of their heavy breathing gently slowed to a stop as they gazed into each other's eyes and faced the reality of what they had just done.

"Did I just..."

"Yeah, you did"

"And you..."

"Yeah, I did!"

"That was..."

"Amazing."

They lay back on the sunbed, embraced, the happiest either of them had ever felt.

Anna was about to drift off to sleep (for real this time), but she realised that there was something hard digging into her upper leg.

"Are you... hard right now?" She sat up and looked inquisitively at his speedos

"I mean, yeah" He replied, looking down a the floor

"You don't have to be embarrassed about it! You just fully fingered me, I think I owe you one"

"I don't think that's how this is supposed to work-"

She cut him off, "Are you gonna argue with me?" He shook his head.

"Good", She said.

Anna sat him up on the sunbed, spread his legs apart and looked at the outside of his Speedos. They were plain blue with a green line running around the leg holes and waistband. The waistband was distorted by the massive bulge that lay underneath, Anna was excited. So was Sam.

Anna began by lightly stroking the outside of his speedos, causing Sam to bite his lip, but she soon got too curious and started to pull them down over his legs. His dick popped out. It was long, thick and tanned.

"Jesus Christ!" She exclaimed

"What?"

"It's... so big" She audibly laughed

"Really? It's not that different than the ones on... y'know... the internet."

It was dick was easily over eight inches, and his balls were large and an even darker shade of brown than his throbbing cock.

She began to stroke up and down, taking extra time to rub over the tip, as every time she did Sam would let out a slight groan and she would internally giggle. At this point, Sam had his mouth wide open, which gave Anna an idea. She pulled her hair back and tucked it behind her ears, before she gently placed her lips over the end of Sam's dick, and plunged it into her throat.

"Ohhhh!" Sam groaned as Anna began to move her head up and down on his shaft, swirling her tongue over his dick as she went. Sam looked at her as she sucked, and they made eye contact as Anna began to speed up. She pumped her head up and down on his dick, all the while admiring his chiselled six-pack and jawline, as he continued to moan with pure ecstasy. Anna directed her eyes down to focus on completing her task. With one final push, she re-tucked her hair and moved her neck as fast as she could. Her hand cupped his balls as her mouth slid up and down, up and down, up and down, until Sam's moans came to a crescendo and he jerked his pelvis up into her.

Thick, warm ropes of cum shot straight down her throat as she guzzled on the last of him. Her mouth quickly filled to the brim, as she held her breath and slowly took Sam's dick out of her mouth. Sam's shocked expression made her laugh, and she had to control herself to contain all of the cum in her mouth. She made eye contact once again with Sam, before smiling slightly and swallowing the load of cum in one go.

"Wow..." Sighed Sam as Anna climbed back on top of him and kissed him, with a passion and force that gave him butterflies in his stomach (although that could have just been the fact he had recently had the most intense orgasm of his life). They remained like this for what felt like forever, but they eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.