Afternoon Walks

Story Info
Neighborhood walks with a mature man and woman.
1.4k words
4.03
7.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
encore769
encore769
268 Followers

AFTERNOON WALKS

My name is Carol, I'm 50-years old and married. For a year or more, I took long neighborhood walks with my girlfriend Mary. We usually walked in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoons, depending on the weather and our schedules. Our discussions, sometimes more intimate than others, involved our kids, relatives and husbands. Over the many months we became good friends and I missed her when she wasn't able to join me. I don't remember when but after about 10 months or so, we met a man who was also taking a walk and he joined us. His name was Ralph, about our ages and was good company. We found out he was a widower and had recently moved into the neighborhood. He told us over and over again how fortunate he felt running into Mary and I. We didn't mind the company but the personal intimacy of out chats soon was eliminated.

About a month ago, Mary began to have heart problems, had to go into the hospital and was unable to join on our daily walks. I continued to walk with Ralph but it wasn't the same although he was fast becoming a enjoyable friend. Ralph was a very talkative person and told me all about his jobs, where he had been and how he missed his wife and the fun they had together. Some of this made me feel uncomfortable because my 30-year marriage with my husband no longer the intimacy or intensity it used to have. In so many words, I eventually admitted some of my problems to Ralph. It wasn't long after that he asked me in for a cu[ of coffee after a walk. Since I had no plans, I accepted.

After the first time, stopping at his house became part of our regular walks. Ralph was always polite and courteous until I began to notice a change in his demeanor. Where we usually had coffee at his kitchen table, he wanted to sit on the living room sofa. He also began giving me subtle compliments on my looks and my figure. I took this all in as he certainly boosted my ego. One day, after a warm afternoon walk , Ralph suggested that maybe we should stop and have a glass of wine instead of coffee. (because of the warm weather, I was in a pull over top and a pair of shorts). Bringing out two glass of wine, Ralph noticed and mentioned the sweat on my top. He said that he would like to wash and dry my top.

(To better understand my surprise, the following is what I remember of our conversation following his comment and his persuasiveness)

"Carol, I don't mean to be insensible but if you let me , I want to wash and dry your top before you go home. Its no big deal."

"I don't mind, it will dry and I can wash it later."

"You look uncomfortable, let me take care of it."

"I only have bra underneath, I don't think it would be appropriate."

"Don't be silly, I've seen ladies in bras, you don't have anything to be worried about. You'll still be covered."

Besides being persistent and persuasive, Ralph had a way about him that was hard for me to ignore and continued to push until I finally relented. Standing over me, I raised my hands and he slipped off my sweaty top and took it to the laundry. When he came back, he brought the bottle of wine and refilled my glass. I was left in a white sports bra. Sitting next to me on the sofa, Ralph put a hand on my knee and mentioned how good I looked and that he was glad that I let him help. After a little more casual chat, he moved closer and got more assertive.

"I have to tell you that my wife had small tits. From what I see, I think yours look great. How big are they?"

I was taken back but felt I had to answer. "I'm 36C." Then, before I could react, his hand brushed over my chest.

"Ohhh, I don't think you should have done that."

"Why not, I just want you to know how much I like you and appreciate how sexy you are."

I blushed, covered myself and scooted away.

"Carol, we're friends, you don't need to be so shy with me. The outline of your tits look great and so tempting. I couldn't help myself. Come back here."

Like I said, Ralph can be very persistent, patting the sofa and beckoning with his hand, I moved back next to him. He put his around around my back.

"Now, doesn't this feel better?

"It's okay I guess, I'm still uncomfortable."

"Carol, you're a bright lady, don't be that way. You know I won't hurt you. I just want you to be comfortable with me."

"I want my top back so I can go home."

"You will, lets have another glass of wine. I'm sure your things will be dry in a few more minutes."

He got up, checked on the dryer, came back and poured me more wine. Still sitting close, his arm draped over my shoulder and close to my breast. With his other hand, he brushed my face with his fingers and told me, among other things, how good I looked and that he had always admired me. I sipped my glass, trying to act unperturbed but felt a twinge go from my toes to my breasts. The fingers on his hand moved down and lightly touched my breast. I jumped but couldn't move too far. Ralph gave out a small laugh.

"Honey, You already told me that your husband doesn't give you enough attention, I just want to find out what you like."

"Yes.... he doesn't.....I mean....yes..... I...I......"

"Its okay, Carol, your hard nipples already tell me that you like being touched. I wouldn't want to disappoint you.

"Ralph, I really need to go."

"Look at you, your nipples are hard and poking out, your legs are twitching and you aren't trying very hard to leave."

I was in a quandary. In our walks I had divulged things about my marriage including that I missed the intimacy and wished my husband paid more attention to me. Now, Ralph was bringing that all back and my body was betraying me. He pulled me tight against him and squeezed a breast.

"I love your 36C tits, they seem just right on you. I've wanted to touch them for a long time. Relax, lay back and let yourself enjoy the sensation."

He continued to caress my breast and nipple as more sweet comments poured out of him. For whatever reason, I didn't want to move away or stop him. His hand moved from one breast to the other as I sat motionless. Then, a hand slipped under my bra, pushed it up and pinched a nipple.

"You have wonderful nipples. Do they always like being pinched this way? I can tell they do. God, Carol, you have magnificent tits. Now we need to take this off and let your glorious 36s free."

I guess because I wasn't resisting, he had my sport bra off and started squeezing and caressing both breasts. In a flash, Ralph then pushed me down and his mouth began sucking my breasts. I sure I was moaning because he made comments about it, my big nipples and how delicious I tasted. All I could do was lean back and let him have his way while a feeling of extreme arousal flowed over me. In addition of pinching and sucking my nipples, another hand was squeezing me between my legs. As his hands and mouth roamed all over me, I remember wiggling in the new pleasures and even hearing myself telling him that I loved the wonderful sensations. It was an incredible feeling, something I hadn't experienced in a very long time.

After a while, Ralph pulled himself up and just gazed at me for a long time, half naked and breathing hard. He told me to get up and that I could have my top back but he wanted to keep my bra. Without anything covering my chest, we negotiated and I finally agreed to leave without my bra, to continue to take walks with him and come back for more wine. There is much more to tell but for the next while, Ralph and I took our neighborhood walks which I did in only a tee shirt and had more wines and fun at his house afterward.


encore769
encore769
268 Followers