Afterparty: The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit her lip nervously and nodded.

"Now, breathe in," I said, and she did, sucking in a breath.

"Breath out and imagine you're pushing out with your pussy," I said, and she did.

I didn't count down for her. I pushed in, forceful and firm, feeling the rip of her hymen as I shredded it with the girth of my cock head. She cried out, baring her teeth at me in a grimace, but she didn't close her eyes and I didn't look away. I also didn't stop and kept pushing into her, forcing the Hog deeper and deeper as her cunt squeezed and rebelled at my intrusion into spaces previously untouched. I ended, fully buried, her clit pressed against my pubic bone and my balls resting on her ass cleavage between her legs.

She didn't close her eyes once. She hated me for a second, gritting her teeth. I saw it.How dare I? It was a natural reaction, I'd seen it in another girl before. Her eyes watered, she sucked in short breaths and blew them out. She kept gritting her teeth as I forced my way in, but she didn't look away.

I kissed her, and she kissed me back. And I held her, my arms wrapped around her body as I hugged her with my cock buried inside of her no-longer-virgin cunt.

Then she cried for about half a minute from the overwhelming emotions, and Miranda pet her hair and tried to soothe her.

And then she kissed me and took a breath, and I pulled out of her about a quarter of the way, and slid back in. She groaned, wincing, and I did it again, and this time the groan was a moan and the wincing was more a fluttering of her cheek muscles.

"You are fucking amazing, Nicole," I whispered.

"Thank you," she whispered back.

"I'm going to fuck you now," I said.

She nodded.

I pulled back, about three-quarters of the way, and thrust in. And she moaned happily.

I did it again, firmer. A little faster.

Soon I was fucking Nicole, still maintaining eye contact. She pursed her lips for another kiss, and I obliged her. Then I tweaked her big nipples and felt the flutter of her vaginal muscles squeeze my cock.

I fucked Nicole. I wasn't particularly rough - definitely not as rough as I'd been with Miranda. I just took what I wanted at a lazy pace and gave Nicole what she needed. She needed to be seen by me as the sexual, hot, woman that she was.

"Now I wish I'd said yes to you last year," Miranda said. She was still sitting beside Nicole and was holding one of her hands. "God, I can only imagine if my first time had been like this."

"You got yours already," Nicole half-whispered, half-laughed.

Somewhere behind us the guys were panting and hooting, and they both came inside of Sarah. John stumbled backwards and slipped to the ground, sitting on his ass. Sarah pulled off of Matt, with cum leaking out of both her holes, and curled up on his lap happily as she dripped all over his legs. Matt seemed to have fallen asleep, so he wasn't exactly in the presence of mind to care.

"Miranda," I said. "You should go wipe down John and see if he can get it up again. Try him on for size."

Miranda looked at Nicole, but Nicole still wasn't breaking eye contact with me. She nodded, let go of Nicole's hand and went to John on her knees, starting to wipe his cock with the washcloth.

Nicole took that free hand and reached up, wrapping it around the back of my neck and pulling me down to her.

"You knew," she said. "You knew I wanted it to be him the whole time." She was starting to tear up again.

"I did, from the minute we sat down to play the game," I said.

"Why didn't you just-?"

I kissed her, and she let me, and as my cock full stroked in and out of her cunt I told her, "Because you deserved someone who wanted you, not someone who couldn't be bothered to realize you wanted them."

Another tear rolled down Nicole's cheek, but she was smiling and pulled me down to kiss her again. "Thank you," she whispered in my ear. "Are you close?"

I nodded, knowing that since I'd already popped twice I could probably go longer, but could let go if I wanted.

"I want to feel it," she said. "I'll probably never fuck without a condom again until I'm married and want kids, but this first time I want to feel it. I'm on the pill, it's OK."

Unlikely plan, I thought, knowing that I was going to fuck Nicole again after tonight. I rarely used condoms.

"Gladly," I said. "But first, you need to come."

"I don't know if I will," she said.

"I know how to get you there," I said. "You just need to trust me."

"I do," she said.

So I fucked her. I knew the buttons because I'd seen and felt them when I facefucked her.

I fucked her harder, slapping our bodies together. Maybe 75% of what I was capable of. What was more important was that I put my hand on her throat, squeezing her a little bit. Enough for her to know I was there and could cut off her airflow if I wanted. My other hand went to her stomach, pushing down slightly and feeling the movement of my cock inside of her.

"This is it, Nicole. This is me taking your virginity," I said. "I told you I was going to do it, and now it's happening. You never had a say. You couldn't say no to kissing the girls. You couldn't say no to getting facefucked by me, and you couldn't say no to this. Your cunt isn't your cunt right now. It's mine. It belongs to me and my big, fat cock." I pivoted my hips and shortened my strokes so that I was fucking up into her more, pushing my cock against the front wall of her pussy, bashing over and over against her g-spot. "And if I own your pussy, and we both know I already own your mouth, then what else is mine?"

I started short thrusting, rapid and hard, her body jerking with every thrust and setting her tits bouncing and rippling. At the same time I planted my thumb on her clit and started to rub hard. Her pussy was making a heavy squashing noise, getting wetter and wetter, and as she writhed and closed her eyes for the first time I squeezed her throat for a moment. "Don't you dare look away from me, Nicky," I growled, and she looked me in the eyes again. "Good girl, Nicky. Good girl. Can you feel that? That building pressure? You're going to come, Nicky. But only when I say, when I allow it. You hear me?"

She nodded, wordless.

I fucked her even harder, grinding my cock against her g-spot, and she let out a keening cry as she tensed.

"Not yet, Nicky. Don't you dare fucking come yet," I said. Her hands grabbed my forearms, one keeping me from pulling away from her neck, the other from pulling my thumb from her clit. "Not yet, Nicky."

She jerked once, and I knew she was fighting with all her might not to let that orgasm rip through her yet.

"Now push, Nicky. Push, release that pressure," I said and pulled my cock from her cunt as I squeezed her throat again and pushed my other hand hard down on her pubic mound and stomach.

She erupted like a fucking sprinkler system. Her girlcum, opaque and liquid, sprayed me right in the chest and spattered everything around us in one burst as she shouted and squeezed her eyes shut. The following two gushes were much less powerful and flooded the couch and the floor with her cum as she shuddered and roiled. I watched her cunt flex as it ejected the cum from her core.

Then I spit right onto her hole, and I forced my cock back inside of Nicole and I pumped three times and exploded as I went balls deep.

"Oooh, oh my god," Nicole said, her eyes opening wide again as she felt me unload.

The pleasure of it arced like electricity, up my back and down my legs. I felt like I could probably crush a beer can between my ass cheeks as I clenched and came. At that moment I wouldn't have even been surprised if the impossible happened and my cum started coming out of Nicole's nose or something, I came that fucking hard.

I came, and came, and when there was nothing left I fucked her again, feeling her cunt full of my cum squelch and slide as I remained about 80% hard.

Nicole didn't cry this time, though I could tell she sort of wanted to. Instead, she batted my hand from her throat and reached up, wrapping both arms around my neck and pulled me down to press my chest against hers as she shoved her tongue into my mouth.

I thrust, slowly, in and out as we made out for a long minute, then slowly disengaged from her, slid my cock from her well-fucked pussy, and stepped back, watching my cum ooze out of her and mix with the puddle of her own cum that was still wet between her ass cheeks, not yet soaked up by the couch.

"And that," Sarah said from her seat over on Matt's lap. "Is how you fuck a virgin and ruin her for life."

Miranda chuckled, almost losing her balance as she slid onto John's dick. He was still lying on the floor, his arms back and folded behind his head like he was the king of the world as his crush started to fuck him.

Nicole slowly leaned forward, and I offered a hand to help her to her feet. As she stood she clung to me and looked down at John as she tenderly felt at her pussy, fingers getting covered in cum. She looked up at me, eyes questioning for a long moment as I could see her trying to make a decision. "Can I ask one more thing from you tonight?" she asked me.

I nodded and hugged an arm around her, feeling her soft, naked body pressed against my hard and muscled one. "Of course you can," I said.

She took a breath and said, "Just go with the flow for me here."

I nodded, agreeing and curious where this was going.

Nicole took my hand and pulled me around the coffee table until she was standing right next to John on the floor, and he looked up sort of surprised to see his best friend standing naked, her cummy cunt almost overtop of him, meeting her gaze from between the big mounds of her tits.

"John," she said. "I have something to say to you."

"Um, uh, OK," John stammered.

Fuck. This kid has his dream girl riding him, after fucking a girl like Sarah up the ass after losing his virginity to her, and still he was a stammering tool of a nerd.

Nicole took a deep breath, squeezing my hand as she held it, so I squeezed back. I wasn't exactly sure what she was about to say, but she wanted support so I gave it to her. I mean, come on, my cum was currently oozing out of her, was I going to just fuck off?

"I hope this is worth it, John," Nicole said, gesturing to Miranda riding him. "I hope you're enjoying getting exactly what you've been talking about for months. And that goes for Matt, too. He's been crushing on Sarah for just as long as you on Miranda. But I need you to realize something, John. And I want you to hear me, and really think about it, OK?"

John nodded. He'd lowered his hands from behind his head, no longer feeling like the confident king as his best friend talked like she was scolding him, now just sort of holding on to the rug beneath him.

Nicole let go of my hand and reached a little further, taking the Hog in her hand and starting to stroke it slowly. I was still a little tender from coming deep inside her tight little pussy, but she was light-fingered with her touch and it felt great. "If you'd been able to get your head out of your ass, John, you would have realized that I've wanted to have sex with you for two years, maybe longer. I made jokes about it all the time. I dropped every hint, looking foranything that said you took me seriously and wasn't just another nerd. But ever since middle school all you do is talk about these girls who barely even know you're alive. Girls who you didn't have the balls to talk to, let alone ask out on a date. But that's how you mademe feel constantly. That I was just this person, uninteresting and unsexual.

"I was ready to give you everything, John. We could have given our virginities to each other. It could have happened tonight! But you didn't even wait for it to be Miranda, John. You gave your virginity to Sarah, for one pump inside of her. And no offence Sarah, but it's not like that's some sort of accomplishment."

"Hey, I know who I am," Sarah shrugged from Matt's lap. The guy was still asleep, despite Nicole half-yelling at this point.

"And so maybe one pump 'doesn't count' or something. That's what I kept trying to tell myself - things could still come around to us. But again, even after seeing everything, after eating my ass and tasting my pussy, after I had your dick in my mouth, nothing. You have sex with Sarah, fucking her ass with sloppy seconds. And now, now you finally get what you wanted, and Miranda is on your dick. But look at her, she's not even really enjoying it. Look at her face! You heard the way Tom made her scream. I would have done that for you, John. I would have been her for you if you just opened your eyes."

"It's really not bad," Miranda mumbled, still rising up and down on John's dick, but she had three fingers on her clit and was frigging herself. It had happened just like I knew it would - I'd stretched her out. I'd moulded her cunt to the Hog, and even though she'd likely be bouncing back quickly, that long with my dick in her left her feeling just a little loose on a dick like Johns - average at best.

Nicole was still stroking me, and now she took her hand away and scooped between her crotch, filling her fingers with our mixed juices and then bringing it back to my cock, lubing me up with the slime. "But Tom saw me. Tomwanted me. He might not have been the first dick in my mouth, but he was the first one to take it. He took my throat, too. Changed my fucking life, took my first orgasm by a guy and made me squirt. And then cleaned me up and treated me like a woman, and told me he wanted every part of me. And now he's taken my virginity, just like Sarah took yours, except he got everything he wanted out of it. It could have been you. It could have been us. But you went one step further than I did, John. You lost your anal virginity to Sarah, too. So now Tom is getting mine. And you're going to lay there, getting fucked by your dream girl, and watch as Tom takes it."

She leaned forward, her tits hanging, and reached back with both hands and spread her wonderful, thicc and perky ass cheeks. She turned to me, "Tom, I dare you to fuck my ass. Please?"

"Gladly," I said. I was hard after her stroking, let alone listening to her berate John and watching Miranda's face as she felt equally bad for him, and turned off by him. I stepped behind Nicole and leaned down, spitting right onto her little butthole between those meaty cheeks of hers, rubbing it in with my finger and starting to push it into her.

"Nicole," John said. "I- I didn't know? How was I supposed to know?"

"I don't know, John," she said and breathed in sharply as my finger penetrated her bum. "I don't know, but this is happening now. I want it to be Tom. He treats me like I deserve, and honestly, I think he knows more about me than you do at this point."

"That's not true, Nicky," John said.

"Don't," Nicole said. "Tom can call me that, not you. Not until I tell you that you can. Now just sit there and enjoy Miranda, and watch this happen, John. You owe me that much for ignoring me for so long."

John swallowed, and nodded. And I put a second finger in Nicole's ass, stretching her out. It wasn't going to be enough, but I think she knew that.

I placed the head of my cock between Nicole's ass cheeks. She was spreading them for me, her asshole just slightly stretched open after I'd fingered it.

It hadn't been for long enough, but she wanted it.

She shivered, feeling the head of the Hog on that tender spot. It felt like the only part of her I hadn't had my way yet. I guess she hadn't given me a footjob or something, but did that really count?

"You ready, Nicky?" I asked, using the nickname that she'd denied John from using.

She looked over her shoulder at me, and I could see the conflicting determination and nervousness on her face. She nodded.

"Alright, just like the first time with your amazing, beautiful cunt," I said. That made her smile a little and bite the corner of her lip, so I slid my cock down and pushed into her messy hole, just the head, and felt her stretching around me all over again. "Yeah, this one right here," I said, and she groaned pleasantly. "This fucking pussy, this cunt. The one leaking my cum down your legs." I pulled back out and repositioned at her ass again. "Breath in," I said, and she did, pulling her cheeks apart hard and wide, stretching that little hole. "Now breathe out, and pretend like you're pushing out."

She did, and I took her with one hand on her hip and one on my cock, and I pushed.

"Fuuuuuck," she groaned, and I could tell even though she was facing away from me, her head hung low with her silky hair hiding her face, that she was wincing in pain as my cock head pressured her anus, slowly stretching it until my head was suddenly in. Her anal ring closed around the ridge of my cock head and squeezed hard as she sucked in a breath. "Oh my fuck," she winced. "Your cock isfucking huge, you're splitting me in half. Oh, fuck, Tom, you're going to fucking kill me. You're cock, oh fuck, your cock, Tom," she moaned.

"Nicole, you don't need to do this," John said. He was still lying on the ground, looking up at her from below, watching her dangling tits, her cummy pussy between her legs, and her face as it contorted with all the feelings and emotions.

"Yes, I do," Nicole said. "Because Tom is taking my ass. It's his tonight. I'm giving it to him," Nicole said.

I let her breathe. Taking her cunt I hadn't stopped until I was fully inside her. But asses were different from pussies, and I could do some real damage, especially since she wasn't properly prepared and we were just using spit and cum as lube.

"What are you waiting for, Tom?" Nicole asked me over her shoulder. "Come on, fuck my ass," she said.

"That's not how this works," I said.

"What, do you think you're going to break me?" Nicole demanded. "I can take it, Tom. Fucking take my ass."

I slapped her ass cheek with a hard spank, which made her asshole clench and she gasped. "You're going to listen to me, Nicky. Just because you asked for this, doesn't mean you get to tell me what to do. Who do you think knows how to fuck this ass better, me or you?"

"You," she gasped. I'd pulled back just a little, putting pressure on her anal ring again, threatening to pull my thick cock head out of her. Instead, I pushed in a little bit, sliding half an inch of my shaft into her to join the head.

"That's right," I said. "And I plan on enjoying your filthy little virgin asshole as much as I want. But that only works if I train you to be a good little ass slut and enjoy it. If you try to take too much of me at once, you'll hate it, and that makes you a bad ass slut. Do you want to be my good ass slut, or bad, Nicky?"

"I want to be your good ass slut, Tom," she moaned, as I slid another half inch into her.

"God damn, this is hot," Miranda moaned. She'd stopped bouncing on John's dick and was leaning back, rubbing her clit hard and fast as she watched me take Nicole's last virginity. Only we knew that Miranda had already promised me her ass as well, just not here and like this.

"How much is left?" Nicole asked me, breathless.

I smirked. "A lot, Nicole. A hell of a lot." I pushed in another half inch, and then out a half inch, watching her asshole try desperately to hold on to my cock.

"Aaugh," she groaned. "Tom! Tom, please."

"Please what?" I asked.

"Please, I- I-... I want..."

"Sarah, come over here and work her clit," I said.

Sarah stood from Matt's lap where she'd been watching and she reached under Nicole, playing with her hanging tit for a moment and tweaking her nipple before she slid her fingers lower and diddled her clit.

Over the next few minutes I fed more and more of my cock into Nicole's ass as she winced, panted, moaned and groaned through the process. She sucked on Sarah's tit, wanting something in her mouth. I spanked her, breaking her concentration, or waking her up when she was losing herself in the process.