Afterparty: The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He really does like you, even before everything last night," Nicole said.

"Yeah..." Miranda shrugged. "I might have given him a chance before. I dunno. But last night he... I mean he's kind of soft. Like, as a person."

"And you want someone... harder?" Nicole asked.

"I don't even know right now," Miranda sighed. "Last night was a lot."

"That, I agree with," Nicole nodded. "I think I got the entire high school experience crammed into about two hours."

Miranda smirked. "So no more parties like that, then?"

"I don't know if I need to see another dick until the end ofcollege. I guess we'll see how I feel after my you-know-what isn't aching, though."

Miranda grinned. "That's fair." Then her grin slipped as she thought about tomorrow, and her plans with Tom. "That's fair."

"Hey, how are my favourite ladies today?" Tom asked, walking up the hallway and stopping in front of them. He leaned down and kissed both of them on the cheek.

"Hey, Tom," Miranda said.

"Tom," Nicole nodded, looking him in the eye.

"So, you two want to put a cock in your mouth?" Tom asked.

Miranda and Nicole glanced at each other, both of them swallowing as their eyes met.

"OK," Miranda said.

Nicole bit her lip, nodding.

"Sweet," Tom grinned. "Come with me, I know a place."

=========================

The End!

I hope you've enjoyed this ridiculous experiment in writing a cocky alpha male antihero. If you've enjoyed the sex scenes and the nuance of the relationships involved, I suggest checking out my other stories here on Literotica. If you've enjoyed my version of doing Dare games, make sure to check out Pushing Boundaries in particular!

Votes are awesome, but comments are even better!

Cheers,

~Break.

=========================