Afterparty: The Bully

Story Info
An oversexed bully takes advantage of a game of dares.
48.2k words
4.73
89k
207
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,067 Followers

=========================

All characters are 18+.

The Afterparty is a longstanding collection of stories focused on a group of friends playing a Daring game after a house party originally developed by Cloontang. There are many variations of the story, and this is just one of mine. In most versions, John is our main character and sometimes he wins and sometimes he loses. But this is The Bully, and our main character is the guy who usually causes John grief, Tom.

In this story you can expect a heavy dose of machismo, uber confidence, rough sex, MF, MFF and MMF, squirting, surprisingly tender moments, virginities popped, anal accomplished, an unrealistic dick and ridiculous alpha male dominance. This story was originally written in short chapters and are collected here into one story for Literotica. This is a Reluctance into Consent story.

For my usual readers, please note that this is NOT my usual story. It was an experiment in writing a very different PoV character. Do not expect my usual haremy story, Tom is not the relationship, fall-in-love guy. Tom fucks.

=========================

I smirked, phone pressed to my ear as Susanna moaned and sucked in a breath on the other end of our call.

"Now stop," I said.

"Yes, baby," she groaned, and I could hear the pout on her lips.

"I'm going back into the party now, Suze," I said. "And I'm going to fuck someone tonight. Maybe two girls, hell maybe three. And you're not allowed to touch yourself again until I call you back, got it?"

My girlfriend murmured something unintelligible.

"What was that, slut?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. No touching myself until you call."

"Good," I grinned. "If you're my good little cuckqueen, maybe I'll even get some pictures to send you of all the sweet, horny high school pussy I have my way with tonight."

She sucked in a breath, and I knew Susanna's nipples had probably just gone rock hard. My girlfriend was away in her first year at college, while I was still stuck in our hometown riding out my senior year. Even before she moved away for school we'd played this game - it started with Suze being crazy hot, emphasis on thecrazy. She lived for drama, and when I told her I wasn't going to stop fucking other girls but she had to be exclusive to me? It had been like flipping a switch in her brain. I'd been cheating on her nonstop for a year and a half, and she loved every second of it.

"Have fun tonight, baby," she said.

"I will," I said. "Don't wait up."

"You know I will," she said. "Unless that's an order?"

I smirked again. "I guess you're going to need to figure that out." I hung up the phone and got out of my car, heading back to the party.

Sarah's parents place wasn't particularly large or nice, but what made it great was that it sat on a good bit of land and the neighbors were a couple minutes walk in either direction. Over the last couple of years it had become party central since her parents also seemed to be on vacation more than they were home. The party was still in full swing, with cars parked up and down the country road and a few even pulled up onto the front yard. Most of the high school seniors were in the backyard or inside, so I'd headed to my car for my call with Suze.

Inside, I pushed through some of the people near the front door and winked at Patty Janson, giving her butt a squeeze on my way by. She scowled at me, which made me laugh considering I'd had her bent over the hood of my car last weekend and I'd done a lot more than give it a squeeze.

Maybe she wasn't happy because she was currently standing next to her oblivious boyfriend.

I didn't give a fuck either way, and moved on to the kitchen. I grabbed a can of beer and cracked it, the loud snap and fizzle music to my ears, when I saw Sarah snaking her way through the party towards me.

"Hey, stunner," I said, opening my arms to her. She stepped in and hugged me, pressing her wonderfully plump tits into my chest. I bent my neck down and kissed her full on the mouth, which she accepted for a moment less than I wanted her to, and I gave her juicy ass a squeeze through her tight jeans.

"Hey Tom," she said, placing her hands on my chest and leaning up to speak quietly into my ear. "Don't go home with anyone tonight, yeah? I'm planning a thing after the party, stick around for it."

"I dunno," I said. "Tamara Kim was eye-fucking me earlier and it's been a while since I fucked an Asian girl."

Sarah rolled her eyes and bit her lower lip. She was one of the few girls in high school who I fucked more than a couple of times - she was curvy inall the right places, decently toned in all the others, and had a libido and body count almost as high as my own. She also had these cold blue eyes that she could work like a fucking magic wand to turn me on.

"I promise it will be worth a delay," she whispered into my ear, her hand lowering to brush against the front of my jeans for a moment.

"Fine, alright," I said. "You've convinced me."

"Good," she winked. "I'll see you in a couple hours."

* * * * *

"Excellent," Sarah was saying to someone out in the hallway. "Because we needed two more players for the game to work properly. Come on."

The party had thinned out dramatically, and usually I would be balls deep in some chick by now. In my car, or on my car, or outside at the far end of Carver Park if they were a little more freaky. Instead, I'd done what Sarah asked and had stuck around - that's not to say I hadn't fingerbanged Tamara Kim in the bathroom and let her get a good feel of the Hog, but it was more of a promise for later.

Now I was sat in Sarah's living room across from a couple of other seniors from the high school. Miranda I knew decently well - she was one of Sarah's friends, but a goody two shoes who hadn't been receptive to me before. She was sort of a throwback girl and had a sort of pop-punk vibe to her, and she did things like longboarding and I think she played guitar in one of the Battle of the Bands groups last year. Miranda was hot, and she was wearing a tight baseball t-shirt with some band label on the front that emphasized her nice sized tits, along with jeans that were more distressed holes than fabric over some beat up converse.

Unfortunately the other person in the room, brought here by Sarah, was Matt. Fuckin' Matt.

To be fair, Matt hadn't actually done anything to piss me off. He just sort of had one of those faces that was so punchable - not that I'd done that, at least not yet. I just found him to be an irritatingly naive prick, part of that social underbelly of the school that just seemed to exist without any reason to. He was someone who sat in the stands at the school games, not someone on the field. The fact that Sarah had been flirting with him as she brought him in the living room had been kind of weird to me, but she could throw herself at whoever she wanted.

"Oh," John said, hesitating in the doorway. He saw me, and I smirked. If Matt was here, ofcourse John would be here. Again, John hadn't really done anything to me, and to be fair to the guy he wasn't quite as punchable as Matt. He was just... blegh. A speed bump on the highway of life. But if John and Matt were here, that meant...

"Come on, let's just get this over with," Nicole said, pushing John further into the room. She led him over to one of the open couches and they sat.

Nicole was, well, to be frank she was my white whale. She was a little on the short side, with straight hair she'd dyed blonde this year that hung to her shoulders in a severe cut. Her body type would have been a little on the curvier side, but like Sarah she had it in all the right places. And her ass was this kind of wow that had actually made me drool once watching her work out down at the YMCA. The thing was, she was also a fucking ice queen brat. She couldn't keep a snide remark to herself, looked down on everyone other than her group of nerdy friends, and she didn't date, didn't flirt and was definitely a virgin.

God, I wanted to fuck her.

Tonight she was wearing a skirt almost down to her knees, patterned like a schoolgirl uniform skirt, but she was wearing a baggy black t-shirt over it with roses and 'antisocial social club' printed on the back.

"Alright, this is everyone," Sarah said, clapping her hands and grinning. She'd changed at some point and was dressed in a grey crop top that showed off the underboob of her sports bra, and a pair of loose sweats that rode low on her hips.

"What's up, Sarah?" Miranda asked.

"I thought tonight we should play a game," Sarah grinned. "And I specifically invited each of you."

Miranda and I made sense for that, considering we would both be considered Sarah's friends. I didn't get the other three. Matt was staring at Sarah like a horny puppy so I figured he was her latest little plaything. Maybe she wanted John and Nicole here to get Matt to go along with the game, or just to fill out the players? It hadn't been lost on me that there were even guy/girl numbers.

"What game are we playing?" Nicole asked. She kept glancing at John, and I noticed that John was nervously glancing over at Miranda. Not that he wasn't also glancing at Sarah.

"High card, low card," Sarah said, producing a deck of cards from behind her back. "We all draw one card a round, and the highest card gets to give a dare to the lowest card. If someone pulls a joker then they get to make a dare for everyone else."

I smirked. Leave it to Sarah. "I'm in," I said.

"Me too," Matt quickly agreed. I shook my head. That little simp had no idea what he was agreeing to.

"I'll play I guess," Miranda agreed, going along with her friend.

"Um, I dunno," John said, but Nicole elbowed him in the side and whispered something to him.

"We're in," Nicole said, and John nodded.

"Awesome," Sarah grinned, and took a seat on the couch between Miranda and Matt. As she quickly shuffled the cards I moved the chair I was sitting in closer to the coffee table, and Nicole and John did the same with their couch so we were all close enough to reach the playing surface.

Sarah dealt one card to each of us, and the game was on.

"King of spades!" Matt shouted, flipping over his card enthusiastically.

"Ah, fuck," I said. A four of hearts. Thankfully I wasn't the lowest, with John and Sarah pulling a three and a two respectively.

"I got an ace," Miranda said, showing the ace of hearts. "Is that good or bad?"

"Ace is a one," Sarah said.

"Well, fuck," Miranda laughed, tossing it onto the coffee table. "I guess I lost then."

"Matt," Sarah said. "Now you need to dare Miranda to do something. And make it good." She winked at the guy.

I half-snorted and shook my head as Matt hesitated and tried to think of something. "Um, uh," he stuttered. "I don't know? How about..."

Miranda was giving him a look with a raised eyebrow and her arms crossed over her chest, as if daring him to dare her.

"Oh my god, Matt," Nicole said. "Just pick anything."

"Fine! Miranda, I dare you to kiss Nicole. On the mouth."

"Hey, that's not a bad one," I chuckled.

"Wait, what? I'm not part of the dare," Nicole said.

"Yeah, but you're part of the game," Sarah challenged her. "Or you can quit like a chickenshit."

"I'm fine with it if you are," Miranda said, leaning around John on the couch to speak to Nicole.

"Fine, c'mere," Nicole said, and sat forward on the couch. She reached out and put a hand on Miranda's shoulder, then leaned forward and their lips met. To be honest, it was... alright. No tongue, but Miranda and Nicole were both hot and I mean, two hot chicks kissing wasn't ever a bad thing. To be honest, I was more amused at the John in the background going cross eyed as they kissed leaning over him.

They broke apart after about five seconds, sitting back in their seats.

"See, I'm not so bad, am I?" Miranda laughed.

Nicole rolled her eyes. "I mean, no, it was fine."

"Just fine?" Miranda asked. "Maybe I should plant another one on you, try and up your opinion of me."

"Haha, no. I'm good. You're good. It was nice," Nicole said, holding up her hands.

"Next round!" Sarah crowed, dealing out new cards.

I flipped over my card, revealing a Jack - pretty good, but the lowest face guard. I quickly scanned the others revealed and... it was a tie?

"Well now what?" I said, looking between my Jack of clubs and Miranda's Jack of diamonds.

"And what about us?" John said. He'd pulled a Two of diamonds, but Sarah had also pulled a Two of spades.

"I think you two need to work together to make a dare," Sarah said. "And since John and I tied for lowest , the dare should be for both of us."

"Well if that's the case, why did I have to be part of Miranda's dare?" Nicole said, crossing her arms.

Sarah raised an eyebrow. "Would you rather us make you go out into town and try to find someone to do dares with?"

Nicole opened, then closed it again and shook her head.

Sarah turned. "Alright you two, go think of something good." She winked at me.

Miranda and I stood and left the circle of couches, heading out into the hallway to confer. As we were leaving I glanced back and saw John with his face half screwed up, watching me leave with Miranda. I smirked a little bit and made sure to put my arm around the brunette's shoulder and huddle in conspiratorially.

"Alright, what are you thinking?" I asked, jumping right into it so that she wouldn't think about how close I was pulling her to me.

Miranda had a cute way of wrinkling her brow when she was thinking. "I'd say we should try and embarrass Sarah, but that's probably not possible."

"Definitely not," I laughed. "So how about we embarrass John a bit, yeah? He looks like he's clenching his cheeks so hard he could crack a walnut."

Miranda looked over her shoulder at the others, and then turned back and kind of snort-giggled. I pulled her a little closer, sliding my hand down from her shoulder to her waist. "Alright," she said. "But nothing too mean."

"Of course not," I said.Can't break the game up this early. "How about we dare them to give us lapdances?"

"Oh, that's a good one," Miranda nodded.

"I get Sarah though," I clarified.

Miranda chuckled again. "Yeah, I figured."

I winked at Miranda, and she gave me a little grin that wrinkled her nose, then she turned and I followed her back into the room.

"Alright, Tom and I agreed," Miranda announced as we took our seats. "Sarah and John, you guys need to give Tom and I a lap dance."

Sarah laughed, and John looked spooked and nervous. I could practically see the nerd break out in sweat.

"Let me turn on some music," Sarah said, jumping up and grabbing a tablet from inside a nearby side table. She tapped at it a few times, and soon the lights in the living room dimmed and then music started playing from the sound system. A female vocal started, hazy and sweaty, and she quickly set the tablet down and approached me in my chair.

"Come on over, John," Miranda laughed, patting her lap. John hesitated but stood, and then my attention was focused on Sarah.

She trained those eyes, ice blue and hooded, on me and her lips fell open but pouted just enough to be sexual. As the beat came in, heavy and slow and electronic, the remixed chorus hummed.I-I-I-I could fuck you all the time. Sarah rolled her body, pressing close to me and dragging her wonderfully heavy tits up my abdomen and chest and all the way to my face. She pulled away enough that I didn't get a face full of cleavage, but she moved her legs so that she was kneeling on either side of mine on the chair, straddling my lap. She started wriggling in time with the beat, each jostle bouncing her tits under her crop top despite the thin athletic bra and grinding her crotch against mine.

For the most part I just stared into her eyes, my hands resting on her thighs and tugging at the fabric of her grey sweats. She writhed, biting her lip, and whipped her hair around as she got her face close to mine so that it landed around us.

"Are you going to be a good boy, Tom?" she asked me, whispering over the music.

I smirked, and my hands raised to her bare waist, skin to skin. "Am I ever, stunner?" I asked.

She smirked and stopped grinding on me, turning with the music and sitting back on my lap. Again, she moved with the slow beat as the vocalist crooned over the electronic music. The thing about Sarah was that she knew, despite having some amazing tits, I loved her ass. It was just perfectly full and juicy, and she could work it like a professional stripper. During her dancing the waist of her sweats slid down, revealing the waistband of the string thong she was wearing and then half of her ass cheeks. It took everything for me not to start grabbing her, but I held off and she rewarded me by leaning back, pressing her back to my chest and creating more contact between us. I held her by the waist and stomach as she writhed, and she leaned her head back on my shoulder as the now hard rod of the Hog pressed up through my jeans where she could feel it against her ass.

I looked up and saw that John was - well, if someone were to call it dancing, it would be a crime. He was half-straddling Miranda's lap, doing what I think were supposed to be body rolls. Miranda was laughing and clapping, which he took as encouragement. Nicole was watching them, a screwed up look on her face as she judged.

Matt, on the other hand, was watching Sarah as she writhed on me. Again, he was practically drooling, fascinated with her movements.

I smirked and slid my hands up from Sarah's waist and under the short crop top, cupping her bra-clad tits in my hands.

"Isn't the rule usually no touching?" she laughed.

"Are you going to try and give me a rule to follow?" I asked her.

She shook her head, but the last beats of the song were ringing and before I got any more of her. Sarah stood from my lap and went and turned off the music, but didn't raise the lighting.

"Well that was fun," she said.

"You did great, John," Miranda laughed. She and Matt tried to encourage him as he blushed and said some nerdy, simpy shit.

I just shook my head. That dude had a thing for Miranda. It was fucking obvious. And he had her laughing at him. Not with him, but at him.

Fuckin' hopeless, I thought to myself.

The next hand went out and we all flipped our next cards over, and all four eights stared back at us. John, with the only King on the table, won easily and Sarah had the low card at a four.

"Aw, no fun," she said. "Nicole and Matt need to lose some time."

Matt shrugged, and Nicole scoffed. "It's pure luck, stop whining."

"Was I whining?" Sarah asked. "I just meant you two need to get in the game."

John was thinking. I could practically see the wheels turning in that nerdy head of his. He glanced at Sarah. He glanced at her tits. He glanced to Miranda. He glanced to Matt. Back to Sarah again.

"Fuck, dude. Just come up with a dare," I said.

"Yeah, OK. Um, Sarah," John said. "I dare you to, uh, go get some liquor so we can all do a body shot off of your stomach."

"Oh, fun," Sarah said, and went to get the supplies.

To be honest, this shit might have been a big deal to the nerds, but I could care less about a body shot. Sarah laid herself on the coffee table, her bare midriff in the center, her bellybutton to the ceiling. Matt practically tripped over himself to go first, then Miranda went, then Nicole made John go next, and then she did.

I was the last to go, so I got down next to Sarah and winked at her before giving the waist of her sweats a tug, lowering them a bit on her hips and revealing lower down towards her pubic mound. Before anyone could say anything I poured a generous shot of the vodka across Sarah's stomach and began slurping and licking. She giggled as I teased her with my lips and tongue, working my way from her upper torso to lower, then lower again to the edge of her pants. At the same time my hand, unwatched by the others, was holding Sarah's leg with my fingers pressing against her inner thigh, just a couple of inches from rubbing her off.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,067 Followers