Aftershocks Ch. 04: Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Approaching from the rear, Eduardo inserted his right middle finger in Alice's cunt while he rubbed his left bird around her sphincter's rim. She rocked reflexively. Her alternating thrusts drove his digits deeper into their respective holes. He curled his tips and scratched her insane itches.

Suddenly convulsing, Alice shook spasmodically from her head to her heels. Eduardo laved her aching areola with his tongue. Breakers crashed her beachhead and lightning flashed in her brain. She bit her cheeks to keep from crying out as her orgasm overtook her.

When Alice again stood quiet between his knees, Eduardo withdrew his fingers and released her slobbered tit. Pushing her back to arms' length, he smiled smugly and said, "You're out of uniform, pruebita. Put on your clothes and get back to work. Tracy is all alone out there." As she pulled her twisted bra back into place, he added, "I think you are very nice and made a wise decision. I will keep you informed of your new duties. If you say nothing, then neither will I." With that, he exited the pantry and left her to finish dressing.

In the restaurant's business office, Eduardo locked the door and fished out his hard stubby carajo. Then he wrapped the aggrieved neglected boner in the clean pocket-square he pulled from his silk suit jacket. Envisioning Luz' sculpted chili beaver and Alice's clean-shaven scorpion-guarded coño, he squeezed his nuts and pulled his pud while he imagined fucking both girls at the same time. In his mind he maintained fantastic self-control while they climaxed powerfully multiple times.

In real life, standing at his desk, Eduardo finished fast, as usual. After wiping himself, he pushed the cum-filled linen into his back pocket, then sat and opened his account books. Meanwhile, in the dining room and the kitchen, his veteran staff surmised all, but said nothing. Alice, taking a new dinner order from a young family, wondered when, and how much, she would have to put out again.

By the time the Guerrero women had finished their supper and put the dirty dishes outside for the hotel staff to pick up, Luz had fully informed her mother about her Sunday night rape. Mari was beside herself with anger. Her mind flashed back to Hallowe'en 1982 when she caught Eduardo groping Luz inside her little pink ballerina tutu costume. She had sworn then, before God, that she would castrate him and strangle him with his own guts if he ever laid a hand on Luz again.

"No te preocupes, cariño," Mariana said as she affectionately patted her daughter's knee while they sat together on the couch sipping coffee. "I will take care of Eduardo. Just steer clear of him as much as possible for a few days. In fact, I can help you do that, too."

Curious, Luz put her hand on her mother's and asked, "What do you mean, Mamá? How?"

"Pues," Mari began. "I had planned to tell you before, but your trouble was much more important to hear about first. I am moving away. On Wednesday, Papá is going to pick me up and I will go to live with him as his housekeeper for a while."

Although Luz had confessed to fucking Humberto, and to her sincere belief that she was pregnant, she had carefully remained discreet about how Señor Bill had made love to her, morning, noon and night, when he was in Palm Springs for his conference. Likewise, she had not the least clue that her abuelo was stuffing his semen into her mother at a prodigious rate during the same interval. Nor had Mariana yet informed her that she, too, thought sure she was carrying Carter's child. Blissful in her ignorance, she exclaimed, "Mamá, that is wonderful! When will Yayo be here? I want to see him, too!"

"That was my thought, exactly," smiled Mari. "In fact, why don't you come with us to L.A. and help me settle into the house? I'm sure Papá will not mind and I could use you tomorrow, also, when I load the U-haul. Someone has to drive it to Cathedral City and back here. He will be at the hotel at eleven o'clock, or so."

Luz could barely contain her excitement. "¡Esta bien, Mamá, puedes contar conmigo!" Standing from the couch, she said, "I will go home to sleep right now and pick you up tomorrow morning. Is eight too early? Will the rental place be open?"

Mariana rose and hugged her exuberant daughter. Giving her a quick kiss, she answered, "Yes, it will be open. Eight o'clock is perfect. We'll have fun while Eduardo is at work!"

Luz rushed back to the Desert Terrace Arms. In the apartment, she danced through her evening chores while Pablo avoided her happy feet. "Oh, Pablo," she sang. "Yayo is taking in Mamá! He will be here the day after tomorrow! We must make sure we get some time with him alone!"

When she finished feeding the cat, putting away her newly purchased clothing and opening up the hide-a-bed, Luz hurried to the bathroom. Turning on the shower taps, she stripped quickly while the water heated then stepped into the steaming cubicle. With her head lolled back against the smooth plastic stall as the needle spray deliciously stung her gravid tummy, she threaded her fingers through her trimmed thatch. Hot rivulets raced down her wrist to join her internal wetness.

Luz hated that Eduardo had complimented the serrano topiary, and she still had no idea what possessed her to design it, but it was cute and she knew Yayo loved it. Shampooing her short curly black fur, she lightly scratched her mons, then inserted two fingers between her plumped labia and slid them up to her clit. "Oooh, Yayo, Yayo," she moaned. "¡Mi amante... Estoy teniendo tu bebé!"

Carter's handsome textured face suddenly appeared to her in the mist. In flawless Spanish, as clear as any voice she had ever heard, he said, "Te amo mucho nieta." A slow sweet exquisite orgasm came upon her and held her in its sway. When the crisis passed, she toweled off, then fell naked onto her sheets and dreamed her grandfather-lover was inside her again.

12