Irene

Story Info
Irene lets her brother stay over on a trip.
16.3k words
4.62
93.9k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazydaze
Crazydaze
602 Followers

You don't have to read Curveball first, but many of the same characters do show up. This would be the second story to read. For what it is worth, all characters are over 18, and things can move slow. Had to tell the story how it works, so here it is.

Irene

Irene Fitzgerald was not having a good day. She was professionally doing quite well, she thought. Her personal life had become a black hole though. She hadn't had a date in several weeks, and she wasn't sure she wanted one. Her friend (girlfriend?) had been distant lately as well.

She had last been going out with a friend of her boss. While he was a good man and a good lover, she knew she didn't have the feelings for him she should and broke it off before it would destroy him. Her boss was who she wanted, but he was unavailable to say the least. He was engaged to her best friend (as well as his sister, but few knew the truth). He refused to date employees, and she had almost quit just so he could. Then his sister had shown up, and her life was thrown into chaos with it. Once they emerged as a couple, she was just good friends with them. While a good thing, it didn't get her laid!

While driving home that night, her phone rang. She was surprised, as she hadn't heard from her brother in months.

"Hey Irene, how's life treating you?" John asked.

"Could be worse. I'm working and making money. Living the Dream!" she said.

"Wish I could say the same. Merry left me and took most everything. I decided I need to move and I've sent my resume out everywhere. I have an interview in your area and I really need a place to lay my head."

"Wow, I didn't even know you guys were having issues. Sorry John. Of course you can stay with me, nothing else for me to do. When are you coming?"

"I will be there tomorrow afternoon. Surprise!"

"Thanks for the all the warning man!"

"Hey, the guy called me and wanted to interview me immediately he said. You don't know a Michael Atkins, do you? He might be my new boss."

"Seriously? Know him? He's my fucking boss, I think so!"

"Well, I guess we can drive to work together! I will be at the airport about 3, can you pick me up?"

"Sure, text me the flight information and I will find a way to be there."

"No worries, I will see you tomorrow!" John rang off.

She pulled into her driveway and began to smile. She hadn't seen her brother in years. Maybe things were looking up.

She opened a bottle of wine and poured a glass, thinking about the last time they spent much time alone. She had been 18, just out of high school and he was 22 and close to graduating college ("Ten years ago!" she thought). Her parents took an African safari for 6 weeks during the summer, leaving them to fend for themselves.

She had been in her room, naked, staring at the mirror. She thought herself ugly and fat. She was a redhead, long curly hair, and freckled. Her measurements were 36D-26-36. Her personality was apparently abrasive to boys, as no one ever asked her out. She picked up a bottle of perfume and threw it at the mirror, and it shattered loudly.

John came running in the room, not expecting to see his sister naked. "What the hell happened...why are you naked?" he said, turning around.

She began to cry. "Even my own brother thinks I'm too ugly to look at!"

He turned slowly, looking more at the floor than her. "Seriously? You? Ugly? What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I'm fat, freckled, and hideous. No one wants to date me. No one wants me. I'm not stupid, I can figure that out!"

John's heart broke, as well as a wall inside his head. He walked slowly over to her and looked boldly at her. "If you're so ugly, why do I have this?" he said, gesturing to his shorts. His hard on was obvious.

She looked up at him, tears in her eyes, then looked at his crotch. "Why? Why me? I'm not pretty, plus I'm your sister..."

"I've been trying not to stare at you for years. You've been driving me crazy since I saw you and Gretchen in the pool when you were 16. You are smoking hot, and that scares most of the guys away."

"What about me is pretty? I mean, I know I'm not. What are you looking at?"

He took a deep breath and raised his hand. "Your hair is...stunning. Those curls are a perfect frame for your face, which has a cute little nose and the freckles actually make you more beautiful. Your green eyes are something I could stare at all day." His hand started to drop. "You have amazing breasts...huge, but no sag. They call every guy's name to stare." His hand continued to fall. "Your butt is big, but not so big it's fat. It just is a big juicy ass and makes all the guys watch when you walk away. You think you're fat, but you're curvy. Curvy is hot, and you should really own this. All you need is some confidence, and you can own any guy you want." His fingers had been grazing the surface of her butt as he spoke.

She looked up at him, stunned. "Don't lie to me. Tell me the truth." she whispered.

"That is the god's-honest truth. You're killing me right now."

She looked up in his eyes, tears on her cheeks, and smiled. "You really believe that..."

He looked at her face and took the only action he had been thinking of for the last five minutes. He bent down and kissed the lips he thought he would never touch.

She reached up and put her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He picked her up and carried her from her room in to his. He broke the kiss long enough to say, "No glass on the floor!" and began kissing her harder as he put her on his bed.

"I've never done this before, but I want to." She whispered into his ear. "Take your clothes off too."

He quickly stripped, and her hand reached out for his cock. It was harder than it had ever been. "Can I lick it?" she asked, looking in his eyes.

He looked in those green eyes and couldn't even reply. He just moved it near her face. She licked it like a lollipop and giggled, then put her lips around it and began slow up and down movements. He heard a pop as she pulled off. "Am I doing it right?"

He smiled at her and said "You couldn't be better. Please don't stop."

She grinned and began to move faster, using her tongue more and seeing how far she could go down. He was shocked when she took a deep breath and put her lips all the way to his pubic hair. "Are you sure that this is your first time?" he said.

"I saw that in a movie. This is the first one I've ever touched!" she said, "But I want to touch it more."

Her movements got faster, and he began to groan. "You might want to move, I'm gonna blow!" She just kept going, moving even faster. He lost it, letting go in her mouth. She coughed but managed to swallow most of it. Some had dripped down to her breasts. He looked at her, and when he could talk he said, "You are truly amazing, Irene."

She looked up at him and said "That's kind of good! It's a weird taste, but not awful. You've taught me one thing. I know there is more...can you still teach me?"

He laughed and dove at her thighs. They were big, but firm. He pulled them apart and found that she shaved to a landing strip. He took his tongue as swiped from her ass to her belly button, listening to her moan and gasp. He moved to her pink lips and began with the outer ones, licking and lightly biting as he moved inward. He licked everywhere on her pussy but her clit. She was bucking up into his mouth, making noises but not words. Finally, he sucked her clit into his mouth. She began to swear and buck as he held on for dear life. She finally pushed him out of the way and lay gasping on the bed.

"So that's what the big deal is about!" she said. "No wonder everyone wants to do this!"

He laughed and said, "There is more, but I don't know how far you want to go."

"Are you fucking kidding? After that, I want everything. Teach me everything you know!" she said.

"One question....are you safe? If not, I will have to go to the store. We don't want babies and we don't want to even worry."

"Mom put me on the pill at 16. I never knew why then, but I do now. And now, I want you to fuck me."

He moved up on the bed and rolled over. "Get on top. That way you have control, and if it hurts too much you can stop. I just don't want to hurt you."

She climbed on and walked on her knees to his waist. She bent down and kissed him, whispering "Thank you!" as she lined up her pussy with him. She slowly went down. Although she was soaking wet, she was very tight. It took only a second to find her maidenhead. She looked down at him and grabbed his hands. Then she forced herself down quickly, taking most of him in. "Ahhhhhhhrrr!" she groaned and winced a little. She sat still, getting used to the feeling. There was a tear in her eye as she looked down at him.

"Are you ok Irene?" he asked.

"More ok than I've been in a long while!" she smiled at him. She began to move up and down, taking him all in. Faster and faster she went, until she began to wail. Her orgasm hit like a tidal wave, making every hair on her body stand on end. He felt her contracting on his cock and lost it as well.

Once her body stopped quaking, she looked up at him with a smile. "Can we do that some more?"

"You have to give me a few minutes, but yeah." He wondered at his sister. "Do you think you're ugly still?"

"You make me feel like a queen. You're the best brother in the world, who cares about laws. I know there is more to try....can you show me everything?" she said.

The rest of the summer was spent learning. They would watch porn together to learn new things and try them. They both learned all about anal, facials, every position they could get in, and how much fun sex could be. When the summer ended, she was a confident woman and he was a confident man. She went to college, he went back to his school, and they never really spoke of it again. They only saw each other on breaks and holidays and had grown apart some.

She looked up from her wine glass and began to wonder what he was thinking of. She had loved several men through the years, and she thought she could probably teach him a thing or two now. "No! That was a long time ago and he's your brother. Let that go, and then I can go find someone!" she said aloud. It was soon time for bed, and she slept very restlessly that night.

The next day at work, she told her boss she had to get out early. He gave her no grief, but as she was walking out he said, "Hey, do you know a guy named John Fitzgerald? I figure it is a long shot, but he's coming in for an interview tomorrow."

"Ummmm...you could say I know him. He is kinda my brother." She laughed at the look on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me? I still need him to be good, but it does give him a leg up on the competition!" Mike said.

"Well, he's staying at my place tonight. What time is his interview?" she said.

"It was a two pm, but it just got moved to first thing in the morning. Tell him that. Just bring him in when you come in. You know I owe you one anyway!" he said.

"You don't owe me anything, and if he doesn't pass your tests there is no hard feelings. Just give him a fair shot." Irene said.

Irene left at two, leaving her desk to Jill, her boss' fiancé/sister. She was learning to do the job and was doing quite well. Irene had told Jill a brief amount about her brother, including the summer of sex. Jill looked at Irene as she was getting ready to leave and said "Are you guys going to be ok, what with the past and all? If necessary, we can get him a hotel room. You know we would do anything for you."

Irene looked at her and laughed, "That was a long time ago! We'll be fine. If you run into anything you don't know, give me a call!"

Irene drove to the airport with mixed thoughts in her head. She remembered the fun they had had, but it was just sex. They didn't fall in love, and they weren't going to live happily ever after. That was just not her lot in life.

When John landed, he found the proper carousel for his luggage. As he waited for his suitcase, a small hand touched his shoulder. He turned and looked into those green eyes he would never forget. "Irene! Great to see you again. Still beautiful I see!"

"Looking good yourself, John. The years haven't hurt you yet." She said.

"There's my bag, let's get out of this place and you can show me to my couch!" he said.

"No couch for you, I have a guest room. I wouldn't do that to you. Oh, by the way, your interview has been rescheduled for 7am, be ready!"

He was surprised but tried not to show it. "Did you talk to your boss about me?"

"Actually, he asked me. No big deal. You're coming in with me in the morning, so you will need your beauty sleep!"

They drove back towards her house. "Do you want something for dinner?" she asked. "If not, I can make us something at home."

"Let me just pick something up. There is no reason for you to do extra work for me, and I should buy you something as a thank you."

"We will pick something up, but I'm buying. My brother is getting the royal treatment today!" she said. She pulled over and made a phone call, then drove to the restaurant. "You will love this! I remember you like Italian, and these guys make the good stuff!" she said.

"You don't need to go out of your way for me!" he protested.

"It isn't out of the way, and I know you love Italian. I have to keep my curvy figure too, ya know!" she said. Then she blushed, realizing that sounded like she was flirting with him.

They picked up the food and drove home, making small talk. Once in the house, she opened some wine and they ate. Once they were finished, she showed him the guest room and bathroom. "It isn't much, but it is better than a motel room!" she said.

"It's great, really. I appreciate this more than you know. Merry left me pretty much broke, and I need to save what I can." He reached out and hugged his sister. She practically melted in with him. They held the hug for a while, then he let go. He looked down at her face and smiled, "I have an interview in the morning, and I'm really tired. I will wake at 5am for a shower if that works for you."

She looked up at him and said "That will be great! I usually get up at 5:30 anyway. I'll see you in the morning!" She let go and walked out, with a quick glance as she left. He was watching her walk out and smiling. Irene went to bed, dreaming of that summer long ago.

The next morning John's alarm woke him up. He wandered to the shower and did the three S's (shit, shower and shave). He put on his towel and walked out, nearly running into his sister. "Still in great shape I see!" she said with a smile.

He looked at her in a thin white t-shirt and not much else. "Still looking great yourself!" He had to force thoughts of her out of his mind as he readied himself for the interview.

Once they had a light breakfast and were ready, they headed out. Irene was trying to give him tips on what Mike was like, but he was only half listening as he watched her drive. He was watching her face, her lips, her breasts when they hit a bump. When they arrived, he told her he needed a minute before going in. She thought he was mentally prepping for the interview. He was really waiting for his erection to go away.

He went in a few minutes later, and walked up to his sister and a beautiful, willowy blonde. She had the true white blonde hair and was very striking. "Good morning sir, may I help you?" she asked.

"I have an interview scheduled for 7am this morning with Mike Atkins," he said. His sister sat there with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Let me see if he is available yet." Jill said, then began to laugh. John looked at her confused. "I know who you are, just go right in!" she said. Irene began to laugh as well.

He shook his head and walked into the office. "Mr. Atkins? I am John Fitzgerald" he said, shaking the man's hand.

"Good to meet you. I hope the girls weren't too rough on you on the way in!" said Mike.

"I can handle my sister, but the blonde with her could be a handful!" John smiled.

"Be nice to her. She's my fiancé!" Mike said.

"More like tell her to be nice. Your life must be very interesting with her around!" John replied, laughing.

They began to talk shop, and after many questions Mike gave John some computer issues to look at. He solved them all quickly and efficiently. Finally, Mike said "I have one more test. I hope you brought your head today!"

"Bring it on. I feel ready for anything!" John replied.

Mike typed on the screen and the code came up. He explained what he was trying to do and said that the code just wasn't working. He wanted John to fix it. John looked at it for a few minutes, then began to type. It took him about 30 minutes before he was done. He showed it to Mike. "What do you think?" he asked.

Mike looked at it and then back at John. "I have been working on this for a month, but I just couldn't get it. You did it in half an hour."

John wondered exactly what that meant, and then Mike shoved a pencil and paper at him. "Write down what you're asking for a salary. Don't be shy." John was stunned, but then thought for a second. He wrote down a number he could get by with. Mike looked at it, and then him. He scratched out John's number and wrote one beneath it, sliding the paper back to him. The number was twice as much as his.

"I'm going to pay you what you're worth. I don't want you looking for another job anytime soon. You are good at your job, and your sister vouches for you. Just so you know, I've done my homework on you too. I know you need a job, but I refuse to lowball you. If you work for me, you get paid fairly. I have health insurance, and a matching 401k to 10 percent as well. Let me know if you want this, I have more people to interview if you don't want it."

John looked at him, reached out and shook his hand. "When do I start, boss?"

Mike smiled and said, "Tomorrow too soon?"

"I will be here in the morning. Is there any paperwork to fill out? I can do that today while I have nothing better to do. Also, what is the dress code?"

"You can stay here and fill it out if you want, Irene will set you up. Dress code is usually a polo and slacks, if we need to dress up you will have warning. Welcome to the company!" Mike pushed the button on his desk, "Irene, I need you to get an application ready. He will start at base pay, bottom of the scale!"

John looked at him, and Mike said, "I'll let you tell her!" with an evil grin. "This is how I get even with her!"

John relaxed a little, and Mike looked at him, "Seriously, I wouldn't hire you if you didn't show what you know. I have plans for you, be prepared!"

John laughed and said that it was lunch. Did Mike mind if he took his sister out? Mike was happy, but asked, "Mind if Jill and I join? I would like to get to know you a bit as well. I'll even buy!"

John said, "I will have to take you up on that. I haven't had a paycheck in a while anyway!"

Mike looked at him and asked, "Are you OK? It will take a couple of weeks for a paycheck. Do you need something to tide you over? I know you just got divorced, and she probably took you to the cleaners."

John blushed a little and said, "I could use some, but please take it out of my first check."

Mike opened a drawer on his desk and counted out some cash. "Consider it a signing bonus!" he said.

John took it and counted out $1000. He tried to give some back, but Mike wouldn't take it. "You deserve it. I wish I could afford more!"

They walked out of the office and Irene gave her boss a glare. Mike had forgotten the trick he played. John had not and had a hang-dog expression on his face. "I'm just glad he took pity and offered me something." John said to his sister. She looked at Mike and said, "I won't forget this!" with a voice like ice. Mike remembered what he had done and started to laugh. The girls just stared at him as if he was crazy, then John started to laugh. Once the women realized they had been played, things loosened up. Mike said, "Let's all get some lunch, we can let Penny handle the desk. I want to treat my new employee to some decent food!" They all piled into Mike's SUV and went.

Crazydaze
Crazydaze
602 Followers